NowCerts Logo

Agency management system for insurance agents

NowCerts Reviews

Suggested alternatives

jenesis-software
macaw
ezlynx

It Is easy To Use And Good Response And Traking Software Product is very nice and helpful easy to simple.
Very easy to navigate and Nowcerts does everything without breaking your wallet. Very affordable and the customer service is A+++++++ all the way!!! Very Happy customer.
Nowcerts said this is a problem with the companies that are downloading but they are saying it is a problem with my management system.
The accounting is confusing, too busy of appearance.

AW

Annette W.

agent

Easy to Navigate!

Transcript

Annette: Hi, I'm Annette and I am an owner agent in the insurance industry. I would give NowCerts a five...

Elizabeth D.

Excellent customer service and response time!

Pros

I am SO impressed with how quickly they respond to me within minutes when I have a concern. I was so concerned moving agency management systems, actually started the move when I was in CA for a memorial service and trying to get this organized,it wasn't seamless, but let me tell you, they were so responsive with all of my concern literally they resolved my problem in 24 hours. So recently I had another issue with commotions while i was trying to work on my E&O renewal, I was frustrated I had not set up my companies correctly, team grabbed the problem, saw a few other issues and got back to me within less than 20 minutes! I LOVE this management System, worth EVERY darn penny I pay!!!

Cons

There a no cons, they are great! Fast responses and if they don't think they can resolve it via email, they pick up the phone and call me.

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features and quality customer service at the most affordable price. We appreciate the feedback from our valued clients like you.

KG

Kristy G.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

It works but needs some improvements

It's been ok but really annoyed about the certificates being difficult.

Pros

It seems pretty straight forward - everything uploads easily

Cons

The certificates do not seem to work at all - they always mess up, the Additional Insured never populates, and there is no accessibility to make easy changes to the Certificate holders.

Thank you for the honest review, Kristy. rest assured that our team is working on improving our system and processes. Again, thank you for your support.

SG

Sean G.

Good, But Could Be Great

I have found the staff to be very supportive and easy to get a hold of. There are still some issues that have yet to be resolved such as how data pulls in from carrier downloads, how the parent folders are created for uploading files and some automation functions.

Pros

The Open API Software that's compatible with many raters, Quickbooks, RingCentral & Many other useful softwares. Also, my last AMS was an offline platform so this is a much more convenient solution for working on the go.

Cons

Don't like how data pulls in with duplicate contents that have wrong info or lack info. Don't like how cluttered some of the information is and how the user cannot customize fields they want to see/don't want to see. The interface is sometimes clunky/lags.

We appreciate you and thank you for your honest feedback, Sean. rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Thank you for your business with us. =)

Adnan S.

Excellent for Start Up Agencies and those Expanding Rapidly

Overall my experience is excellent and some of the problems this software helps me resolve are: - Billing & Invoicing - Agent/Agency Production - Account Management - COI Production / Mass COI Generation - Independent Access to Agents to Monitor there Accounts

Pros

The overall functionality is very easy to use, and the simplicity of accessing and understanding the many functions such as billing and endorsements. NowCerts has an excellent Agency Reports option that can give one a good look at the direction of business broken down into lines of business along with agent/agency production. Recently, we are able to use texting feature from this software when communicating...

Cons

None, this software has all I need to operate my agency.

Thank you Adnan for a thorough review of NowCerts. Thank you for being an excellent user and we hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

DR

Daniel R.

Easy to Use Agency Management Software at a Reasonable Price

Never had an issue that went unresolved.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It's affordable. Our agency offers more than just insurance and this software has the flexibility to allow us to keep track of our other products/services that we sell in addition to the insurance. I would recommend this software for all levels, new ventures and established agencies.

Cons

I would like to see more marketing tools.

Adnan S.

Amazing Software with Superior Ease of Use

I started my Independent Insurance agency back in July 2015 after being an agent for around 4-5 years and had experience it TAMOnline from Applied Systems which costed by previous employer almost $ 800+ per-month. As a new agency I couldn't afford that and was for several months recording all accounts in Excel Sheet. Until it got exhaustive and kept missing things I checked online after some reasrch...

Pros

Cloud based & accessibility from any device. Excellent format of software and learning curve is great.

Cons

None

Thank you for the kind words, Adnan. We at NowCerts work hard to provide the most innovative solution to your insurance agency needs at an affordable price. We will continue to provide you with our best service.

RH

Randee H.

Insurance, meet Technology!

Amazing customer service. They always go above and beyond. They listen and actively make changes to give us a better experience. They were awesome during my data conversion and helped me clean up my messy database coming originally from Instar to AMS360 to Nowcerts. Pricing is SUPER reasonable, the integrations are awesome! Looking forward to all the new things to come!

Pros

I love that we have direct communication and my wants/needs/suggestions are heard and if warranted things are changed/implemented quickly to make our user experience better. The system is intuitive and easy to navigate. The open API and integration with Zapier has made my team's data entry burden drastically reduce. We LOVE Nowcerts!

Cons

The accounting still needs a little tweaking but they're actively working with an accounting person to make those changes. Again, a suggestion was made and they went to work to implement/fix it quickly! I'd like to customize my dashboard further but that is also coming. I would like more commercial proposals. That's the only thing I can think is "missing" although you can integrate your own.

Thank you for the honest feedback, Randee. Your feedback help Nowcerts mold into into a winning AMS system. Thank you for doing business with us.

CE

Corbin E.

Longtime user- Best CRM System and Best Value

Very positive experience. I suggest Nowcerts to all my broker friends, as it gives you a fully functional CRM system for a low premium.

Pros

Simple to use, yet very comprehensive. I can enter all the information I want without a cap. The clients are easy to enter and categorize. There's also no need for IT or tech support. I've been a client for 6 years and no tech issues. Lastly, the incredible price and value.

Cons

I would like the Custom Fields section to be a bit easier to access.

Thank you Corbin! It's a pleasure working with great agency owners like you who are constantly providing us with constructive feedback. On custom fields: there are 2 different sets of these now. I will email you a few customization options that will make them more easily accessible.

Jay R.

Insurance,

Great System / Excellent Service

Pros

We moved from QQ / Vertafore to NowCerts about 2 years ago. This is an easy recommendation to make for us. The team take a personal approach with their clients. Our transition was seamless. We had a few hiccups in the beginning, but team was right there to move us along. The system itself is affordable and intuitive. Easy to navigate and get things done. If you are looking for a management system to get you to the next level, talk to the folks at Nowcerts today.

Cons

I had to think about this one for awhile. Still came up with nothing. The team has done a great with the platform.

Thank you for the awesome review, Jay. We do our best to cater to our client's needs as much as possible.

Andy R.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Feature rich easy to use

I began my agency in 2018 looking for a reasonable priced agency management system. Finding Nowcerts hit all of my target requirements and has went well above expectations. The product continues to improve and offer more integration services with outside vendors.

Pros

Outstanding customer service and the committment to continual improvement of their product. Web based, download capable, easy platform to learn.

Cons

Report functions are improving along with tracking features

Thank you Andy, to you and your staff for your feedback in helping us continuously improve the platform. We add new reports weekly in the New Reports section at the bottom of the Reports page. Please send me any interesting report ideas you have. We'd love to implement them.The new platform, Momentum, will offer ad-hoc reporting when released in Q1 of 2019. Thank you!

SS

Steve S.

NowCerts is Awesome!

Their customer service is outstanding! They are prompt, courteous and helpful. They are willing to help you customize the program so that your work process is simplified.

Pros

The ease of use and customization of the program is awesome!

Cons

Sometimes it takes multiple clicks to get to what we want.

Thank you for the awesome review, Steve. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Thank you for your support. =)

BM

Breanne M.

NOWCERTS IS AMAZING

AWESOME!

Pros

Since going out on my own to start my business I did TONS of research on affordable management systems. Most of the systems were clumsy, filled with features I will never use and hard to navigate. When I found NowCerts I was AMAZED because the system is SO user friendly, I often refer to it as the AOL of management systems. It is very sophisticated and I don't even use half of its amazing features but I may in the future. Not only was it the easiest system I found but it was the least expensive. I was almost in disbelief but it is true! It really is the absolute most amazing bang for your buck!

Cons

Sometimes it was a little slow to load a screen but most systems are similar in that respect.

Thank you Breanne for sharing your experience with NowCerts. Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice.We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

EB

Erica B.

Hidden Gem

Pros

This was clearly developed for the Insurance Industry, not just an average management system. I have used many different AMS and this one has the greatest functions, ease of use, and overall data fields. I love that if something is missing I can call customer service and get it added to my dashboard. I love the CSR that handle their calls. Everyone I've ever talked to has been overwhelmingly willing to help me get any issues resolved.

Cons

I genuinely don't have a "con". I love this system.

Thanks Erica for the awesome review. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We always try to offer the best AMS features to our clients. Again, thank you for the kind words. =)

BS

Brooke S.

Great AMS for a Great Price

I will recommend NowCerts to any agency that is interested in being on the cutting edge of technology. I have recommended it to many of my colleagues and they have been happy to make the move. I realize this is a bold statement due to the integral role an AMS is to an insurance agency's core business.

Pros

NowCerts does what my agency needs. We have personal and commercial lines and my contractors can easily log in and get their COI's without me. The integration with other software solutions is one of the most important features to the agency. We have the ability to create automations that no other AMS platform can. The people are friendly and very helpful. I always get excellent service

Cons

Because this is a newer AMS platform there are constant updates and improvements. Sometimes this results in short term loss of a specific functionality. Fortunately, this has not affected our agency in any way since we don't use every function that is available.

Thank you Brooke for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features at the most affordable price. We hope to have you as a partner for many years to come. :)

FN

Franklin N.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Excellent Agency Management System

Amazing customer service and fast response to any request. The company for the most part adapt to any suggestions

Pros

Easy To use and Data import is very fast.

Cons

Copy and paste features needs and improvement

TR

Tracy R.

NOWCERTS

I love this product. I does everything I need it to do and more, and the developers are constantly improving it. I started out with Nowcerts when I first opened my agency because of the affordability of it. Now I am I very glad I did and will continue using it as long as they are around. It integrates with everything.

Pros

I love that it does everything. It meets all of my needs and is very affordable.

Cons

It isn't the most user friendly system, but if there is something you have trouble with, they are always there to help.

Thank you Tracy for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features at the most affordable price. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and do our best to meet your needs. =)

KK

Kenneth K.

Great Agency Management System

Great experience, responsive Customer Support, and truly innovative. Happy that I switched to NowCerts.

Pros

It is a great system, and seems to have the features that other systems I've used are missing. What I really like is that the team at NowCerts is willing to take input from customers and bend over backwards to continually improve the software.

Cons

The only drawback that I've seen is that being web-based it runs slow at times.

Thank you Ken!! As we have adde a ton of new functionality over the years, the system has slowed down with time. This is one of the main reasons we are building Momentum, our new platform. It upgrades ot the latest available technology and tests show that it is as much as 10 times faster than the current system. We are pushing hard to get it realeased later this year. -Peter

JP

Jessica P.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Works great for our smaller agency!

Pros

The ability to create Certificates of Insurance and keep up with them from year to year is a valuable tool. Our clients are happy with the feature to create an account and issue their own certificates 24 hours a day. Being able to list all units and drivers and convert the information into excel has helped our agency keep track of renewal information.

Cons

There are still a few of the forms that have not been mapped properly. It is hard to know where the information will be mapped. Our agency only used this software for Commercial Lines and it seems that there are still a few places within the system that have not been addressed.

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We try our best to give the best customer experience to all of our NowCerts clients, big or small. Thank you for your business and support.

Andrew S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Thanks for a Great Product, and even better Support!

The certificate process and zip file generation is awesome, the id card generator is amazing, and the customer service is unbelievably better than I could have ever hoped for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me back within 5 minutes and was extremely pleasant to work with, and provided the answers I needed and offered more than I could have hoped for.

Pros

Ease of use from submission to binding and auto id/certs.

Cons

Sometimes I feel I'm entering info more than once...most likely due to me not completing the fields properly, or checking the right boxes!

Thank you Andrew for the awesome review! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts and our Support. Please let us know if we can ever be of help in the future. - JBA

DK

Debra K.

Outstanding Product and Customer Service

Flexibility and ease of use

Pros

Easy to understand especially for the "IT" challenged - customer service team is excellent and responsive

Cons

Still trying to find something that I don't like

Thank you for the positive feedback, Debra. We at NowCerts make it a goal to make our system as user-friendly as it is. If you need further help, don't hesitate to give us a call or send us a message and we'll be glad to assist you. =)

AJ

Andrew J.

NOWCERTS BEATS THE COMPETITION

I've been an Independent Agent for over a year. I have tried every available Agency Management System both trials and paid. NowCerts was new to me last year and I tried them out and it wasn't fully operational so I tried others...last night 10/12/2016 I have finally come to a decision as to the best Agency Management System for my Agency is NowCerts. The Customer Support Chat (which I can't stand) I LOVE THEM! There is no delay on responses and my questions are answered within 15 seconds of my question. The issues I had were easily correctable on my end with simple, non-technical responses. Peter ROCKS...way to go SUPERMAN...you won another customer for your Speed and Accuracy...and you don't wear a cape! I know what to get you for Christmas!

Pros

No matter what Menu Item I select or Prospect or Insured, this system is faster at pulling up the information than any other AMS I've tried...and it's the cost is remarkable.

Cons

The color...I'm a Blue & Red kind of guy...would be GREAT if we could change the colors to our liking someday.

hank you for that wonderful review, Andrew. Peter, our Superman, tries to customize the system in any way you request. We want to be here with you every step of the way. Again, thank you.

LL

Lindsay L.

Great for our business

We use it to manage our clients policies and certificates on a daily basis.

Pros

It's easy to use for our insurance brokerage and has a lot of features we love.

Cons

The invoicing and premium screens are difficult to navigate and understand when it doesn't auto download from a carrier in regards to inputting fees and taxes.

We're glad that NowCerts is working well for you. We will continuously update and improve our system and services to give you more ease in doing your business. Again, thank you for doing business with us. =)

DC

Darek C.

Finally, An Agency Management System that gets the job done

other agency management system require long-term contracts, and do not allow you to access your information between other programs. Nowcerts is different than other systems, because they are actually building something that their users want.

Pros

Ease of use, integration with zapier, excellent customer service.

Cons

the user interface can be more intuitive, and I know that this will be changed with the next update.

We do our best to cater to our client's needs as much as possible. Thank you again for your awesome review, Darek.

AL

Anna L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Great Service. Cus. support is always looking for ways to make things easier for us.

Pros

Very responsive to requests. Now Certs team always being of help and making the system capable to our needs.

Cons

System has been slow at times. Functionality of data input can use more of a flow. However, I believe this should be expected to improve with the new database that NowCerts will be releasing.

Thank you, Anna for the kind words. We are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Thank you for letting us know how we can do better.

JA

Jesica A.

Excellent Program

We are a commercial trucking company and utilize NowCerts for every aspect from leads to COI on existing insureds. This company goes above and beyond to train you on the program and assist along the way as your company grows.

Pros

The customer service/support/training they provide is top notch. This company works with you to achieve optimal results.

Cons

Nothing at all! I have been using NowCerts for over 6 months and there is not anything I do not like.

Thank you for your business and support, Jesica. We are happy to have you as part of our NowCerts family. Thank you again for sharing your experiences with NowCerts.