All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

OneSaas

Get your business apps working happily together

OneSaas Reviews

Pros

That is takes care of our orders seamlessly. Moving them from Woo Commerce into our accounting software and shipping software.

Jane M.

Read the full review
Customer service was awesome with helping with a small set up issue I had, all done via the help chat and in a timely manner.

Peter L.

Dana R.

Dana R.

Read the full review
They don't synchronize inventory properly and they bring inaccurate sales tax data into QuickBooks. WORST software I have ever worked with.

Jim B.

4.4

Amazing Time Saving Software

Accounting is our main issue as we are not knowledgable in the area. However OneSaas solves that automatically!

Pros

OneSaas is truly a revolutionary piece of precise software engineering. It syncs all of my sales/payment/refunds and customers which gives me more time to engage with my customer base. The support team is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I mainly deal with is always ready to help and knows the software inside out. Well done OneSaaS!

Cons

Honestly, it seems too good to be true but there is nothing that jumps out at me that is a con with this software.

Seamless integration

Very good, helps solve our synchronisation needs between MYOB and WooCommerce. Saves us a heap of time in our day-to-day without needing to double-enter data. Their customer service agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a huge help and was able to assist with my very specific questions about MYOB. Thanks.

Pros

Very easy to set up, takes the hard work out of having to manually set up an API integration between platforms.

Cons

They recently upgraded the platform to a brand new dashboard. The migration process was a little tricky but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to sort it out within about ten minutes.

Save yourself time and headaches

We're extremely fed up with OneSaaS. There was a time years ago when it was a key piece of automating our back office, but now it just creates unnecessary headaches, wastes our time, costs us money, and generally makes life harder - not easier. I don't understand how an app can get consistently worse over time instead of better. We had an opportunity to re-architect our system a few months ago and we regret choosing to continue with OneSaaS.

Pros

It used to have some nice features that worked and saved us time. The pricing was really competitive. I don't know how support used to be, since we never needed to use it.

Cons

Pricing increased while key features were turned off. No longer makes updates to existing records, it only syncs new records, so it still requires a ton of manual work to keep things up to date. The sync breaks constantly. Support is absolutely useless. Can't upload screenshots to support, links to articles all error out. They outsource support offshore to folks who don't seem knowledgable about the product. It ends up taking 10x longer than it should to fix bugs.

Great Functionality & Support

Pros

OneSaas connects our WooCommerce store with Quickbooks. It works as intended, sending transaction data from the store to the accounting system. For the most part, it functions on its own very well; we rarely have to interact with the system. In rare cases, certain transactions may get "stuck" due to an error in either Woo or QB and the OneSaas support staff is always super helpful in those situations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us today and found a solution within a few minutes, saving us from having to research and tinker with settings on our end.

Cons

For those not familiar with technology or integrating systems within systems, the setup may be confusing. However, the support team can assist and answer your questions.

Excellent customer support service

I have been using OneSaas for a number of years now to link BigCommerce, Shopify and Unleashed Software and it just works with minimal intervention. The support team are fantastic! Every time I need help, Live chat is always there and the skills of the people behind the scenes is exemplary. Customer service executives are just some members of the support team

Pros

There is always help at hand on the live chat when you need it. Rep was able to get quickly to the source of the problem and provide a fix. Not only that but helped me avoid future problems of this nature.

Cons

More integrations with other software application would be helpful

Support for Syncing error

Had one of our orders that didn't sync to MYOB, made contact through the live chat, executive was very quick to reply and rectify the issue, nothing was needed on our end apart from checking that the order had made it to MYOB. Very pleased with the service provided.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use, great customer support.

Cons

Occasional syncing errors, occasional slow syncing. Not very often.

Great functionality and great customer service.

I've had a great experience with OneSaas. The software works as advertised and the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional. When I've had a question, their customer service team responds in less than a minute everytime!

Pros

The stock synching between my woocommerce store and my Xero software. Integration was super easy and fast.

Cons

None. I haven't had any problems with OneSaas as yet.

Great support from Marck

Niiiiiiice

Pros

The 24/7 lice chat support. Very handy and prompt reply.

Cons

Sotware design... Error occurs sometimes.

Super support

Today, I had syncing issues. I got worried because I don't tamper with my settings, I only ever click sync. the rep was available on the online chats and solved my problem by the time I smoked a cigarette. Not even lying here.

Pros

It helps me easily sync my WooCommerce purchases with Unleashed.

Cons

It only syncs once a day on my current plan, but ideally I'd like it to sync automatically each time there is a purchase.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Customer Support excellent

Needed a syncing issuing fixed and chatted to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Customer Support who fixed the problem pretty much straight away.

Pros

Customer Support available on Chat so easy to contact

Cons

The occasional sync issues with MYOB Accountright

CSR is a fantastic support agent!

My overall experience has been a positive one with OneSaas proving to be a vital part of my clients online business and I am very upbeat that the new platform with reduce the amount of monthly integration errors that we've experienced in the past.

Pros

Software is consistent and reliable. The online support is exceptional and every support agent I've dealt with over the years has been great to work with.

Cons

The data doesn't always match up correctly and correcting errors has proven to be quite difficult in the past, especially with the old OneSaas platform.

Great Service

Reconciling through Xero has reduced the time by hours

Pros

Syncing is quick and seamless, Support for any issues is exceptional. The representative was very helpful with solving my issues.

Cons

a few glitches but nothing that can't be addressed

A Happy Customer

Was a positive one.

Pros

I liked that it picked up orders from my eBay store and website every hour on the hour and sent them through to my fulfilment company and that once the order was sent, it was able to complete the shipping information needed by both website and eBay to finalise the transaction.

Cons

No direct phone support, only e-mail, but I get that, phone support is something that I like.

A fantastic solution to the integration of critical business applications: BigCommerce and Unleashed

Fast end efficient support

Pros

This product does exactly what it says it does. This software is designed to address some very complex integration challenges and does it extremely well. The support organisation is backed by knowledgable and proactive people who are always there when you need them.

Cons

There could be more choices of integration applications like PipeDrive and other CRM applications...

Great product and an amazing backup team behind it.

Pros

The product works as advertised and there is a great technical support team to call on if there are any problems. All queries that I have logged have been resolved in 24 hours or less.

Cons

Would like to see a notes sync in WooCommerce. At the moment, my Aftership account does not update automatically due to this problem, so it would be nice to have this functionality.

Amazing Customer Support

The integration / automation we get from our WooCommerce store to MYOB is a great - not having to build this integration and to be able to set it up quite quickly is worth every cent.

Pros

I find that the value of any purchase comes with the after sales service/support and their online chat is second to none. I have used the online chat several times, last time was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sorry cannot remember the others) and they have always solved my problem so quickly.

Cons

It is a little complex to setup initially.

Superb customer service.

Excellent

Pros

Very rare I need to contact Customer services but when I do they fix issues every time. Today [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic taking the time to sort out a sync issue between ebay and QBO.

Cons

No cons so far all works well and updates my sales from ebay to QBO

Using OneSaas has saved our business time and money.

Saves time and money. No manual keying of orders, eliminated errors.

Pros

Our orders are sent automatically on the hour to our Warehouse without us having to do anything. Saves time and money, there are no errors with incorrect data entry. Reports and data are easy to utilize.

Cons

Setting up the system was involved and confusing not having correct parameters set up so the system integrated with warehouse correctly

Excellent service

Pros

The assistance we receive with any queries is fabolous - very quick, attentive & they stay in contact until any issues or queries are resolved

Cons

We don't have any dislikes at this time..

Good customer service

We had stock sync issues between 2 software. I've been in touch with reps on the live chat and he gave a really good customer service and solved our problem quickly by suggesting really good solutions adapted to our business. I definitely recommend this software, it's user-friendly, even for people who don't have a tech background.

Pros

This software is efficient and user friendly.

Cons

It's not always easy to speak to someone, they don't have a customer care line and it can take a while to get support by email. The live chat isn't always enabled depending on the time of day.

Great communication

Pros

This app links my on line apps and is easy to set up

Cons

Migration to the latest version was a little hard to understand, but one done was greT

Customer service was fantastic!!

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to talk to someone on the phone at times...but the chat feature is fantastic and customer service was VERY helpful to me today.

Customer support is efficient and helpful

Pros

Works as advertised for integrating our e-commerce solutions to our other various services and it's relatively cheap considering the amount labour it would take to do all of this manually. Customer service has been nothing but stellar. I have dealt with Customer support representative on the odd occasion we need assistance and he has sorted our issues out in a matter on minutes.

Cons

Great product and great customer service from Teo

Pros

Works seamlessly in the background saving hours of manually entering and updating. ..and when you need help there is a great backup team that know exactly how to sort things out.

Cons

Wish I could think of something to make the review more realistic but I can't. A company that irons out its glitches before it sales its product is a rare thing.

Lots of promises but I cant recommend

We used Onesaas to be the conduit between Unleashed Bigcommerce and Xero. From Day 1 we experienced a problem with Partial credits we created being reflected in Xero as full credits of the Invoice. These issues were a BIG influence in us moving from Bigcommerce because they and BigCommerce were unable to solve the issue. Then when I cancel my account they continue to charge me despite confirming my account is cancelled.

Pros

Ease of use Reputable Good reviews Wide range of features

Cons

Errors that occur in the integration but can't be rectified after 1 year Poor communication and promises that were never fulfilled. Slow integration times and additional costs incurred to constantly try and sync

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.