OneSaas Reviews

4.37/5 (41 reviews)

Mike Margol

Great Functionality & Support

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Pros
OneSaas connects our WooCommerce store with Quickbooks. It works as intended, sending transaction data from the store to the accounting system. For the most part, it functions on its own very well; we rarely have to interact with the system. In rare cases, certain transactions may get "stuck" due to an error in either Woo or QB and the OneSaas support staff is always super helpful in those situations. Rafael helped us today and found a solution within a few minutes, saving us from having to research and tinker with settings on our end.

Cons
For those not familiar with technology or integrating systems within systems, the setup may be confusing. However, the support team can assist and answer your questions.

Doug Clark

Excellent customer support service

Reviewed 2019-06-11

I have been using OneSaas for a number of years now to link BigCommerce, Shopify and Unleashed Software and it just works with minimal intervention. The support team are fantastic! Every time I need help, Live chat is always there and the skills of the people behind the scenes is exemplary. Customer service executives are just some members of the support team

Pros
There is always help at hand on the live chat when you need it. Rep was able to get quickly to the source of the problem and provide a fix. Not only that but helped me avoid future problems of this nature.

Cons
More integrations with other software application would be helpful

Ian Dümmer

CSR is a fantastic support agent!

Reviewed 2019-07-30

My overall experience has been a positive one with OneSaas proving to be a vital part of my clients online business and I am very upbeat that the new platform with reduce the amount of monthly integration errors that we've experienced in the past.

Pros
Software is consistent and reliable. The online support is exceptional and every support agent I've dealt with over the years has been great to work with.

Cons
The data doesn't always match up correctly and correcting errors has proven to be quite difficult in the past, especially with the old OneSaas platform.

Lisa Picerni

Great Service

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Reconciling through Xero has reduced the time by hours

Pros
Syncing is quick and seamless, Support for any issues is exceptional. The representative was very helpful with solving my issues.

Cons
a few glitches but nothing that can't be addressed

Amanda Belot

A Happy Customer

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Was a positive one.

Pros
I liked that it picked up orders from my eBay store and website every hour on the hour and sent them through to my fulfilment company and that once the order was sent, it was able to complete the shipping information needed by both website and eBay to finalise the transaction.

Cons
No direct phone support, only e-mail, but I get that, phone support is something that I like.

Doug Clark

A fantastic solution to the integration of critical business applications: BigCommerce and Unleashed

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Fast end efficient support

Pros
This product does exactly what it says it does. This software is designed to address some very complex integration challenges and does it extremely well. The support organisation is backed by knowledgable and proactive people who are always there when you need them.

Cons
There could be more choices of integration applications like PipeDrive and other CRM applications...

Thomas Ochsenbein

Great product and an amazing backup team behind it.

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Pros
The product works as advertised and there is a great technical support team to call on if there are any problems. All queries that I have logged have been resolved in 24 hours or less.

Cons
Would like to see a notes sync in WooCommerce. At the moment, my Aftership account does not update automatically due to this problem, so it would be nice to have this functionality.

Michael McMahon

Support for Syncing error

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Had one of our orders that didn't sync to MYOB, made contact through the live chat, executive was very quick to reply and rectify the issue, nothing was needed on our end apart from checking that the order had made it to MYOB. Very pleased with the service provided.

Pros
Simple and Easy to use, great customer support.

Cons
Occasional syncing errors, occasional slow syncing. Not very often.

Lyn Putland

Amazing Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-07-02

The integration / automation we get from our WooCommerce store to MYOB is a great - not having to build this integration and to be able to set it up quite quickly is worth every cent.

Pros
I find that the value of any purchase comes with the after sales service/support and their online chat is second to none. I have used the online chat several times, last time was Marck (sorry cannot remember the others) and they have always solved my problem so quickly.

Cons
It is a little complex to setup initially.

Simon Pratt

Superb customer service.

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Excellent

Pros
Very rare I need to contact Customer services but when I do they fix issues every time. Today Troy was fantastic taking the time to sort out a sync issue between ebay and QBO.

Cons
No cons so far all works well and updates my sales from ebay to QBO

Jenny Marks

Using OneSaas has saved our business time and money.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Saves time and money. No manual keying of orders, eliminated errors.

Pros
Our orders are sent automatically on the hour to our Warehouse without us having to do anything. Saves time and money, there are no errors with incorrect data entry. Reports and data are easy to utilize.

Cons
Setting up the system was involved and confusing not having correct parameters set up so the system integrated with warehouse correctly

Lisa Rose

Excellent service

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Pros
The assistance we receive with any queries is fabolous - very quick, attentive & they stay in contact until any issues or queries are resolved

Cons
We don't have any dislikes at this time..

Maryse Noel

Good customer service

Reviewed 2019-08-06

We had stock sync issues between 2 software. I've been in touch with reps on the live chat and he gave a really good customer service and solved our problem quickly by suggesting really good solutions adapted to our business. I definitely recommend this software, it's user-friendly, even for people who don't have a tech background.

Pros
This software is efficient and user friendly.

Cons
It's not always easy to speak to someone, they don't have a customer care line and it can take a while to get support by email. The live chat isn't always enabled depending on the time of day.

John Carroll

Great communication

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Pros
This app links my on line apps and is easy to set up

Cons
Migration to the latest version was a little hard to understand, but one done was greT

Jane Magee

Customer service was fantastic!!

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Pros
That is takes care of our orders seamlessly. Moving them from Woo Commerce into our accounting software and shipping software.

Cons
I would like to be able to talk to someone on the phone at times...but the chat feature is fantastic and customer service was VERY helpful to me today.

Larry Pickering

Customer support is efficient and helpful

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Pros
Works as advertised for integrating our e-commerce solutions to our other various services and it's relatively cheap considering the amount labour it would take to do all of this manually. Customer service has been nothing but stellar. I have dealt with Customer support representative on the odd occasion we need assistance and he has sorted our issues out in a matter on minutes.

Anonymous

Super support

Reviewed 2019-07-10

Today, I had syncing issues. I got worried because I don't tamper with my settings, I only ever click sync. the rep was available on the online chats and solved my problem by the time I smoked a cigarette. Not even lying here.

Pros
It helps me easily sync my WooCommerce purchases with Unleashed.

Cons
It only syncs once a day on my current plan, but ideally I'd like it to sync automatically each time there is a purchase.

Mark Robins

Great product and great customer service from Teo

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
Works seamlessly in the background saving hours of manually entering and updating. ..and when you need help there is a great backup team that know exactly how to sort things out.

Cons
Wish I could think of something to make the review more realistic but I can't. A company that irons out its glitches before it sales its product is a rare thing.

Peter Sayers

happy

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Pros
does what it says, less work for integration

Cons
a few tricks to get used to, but response time good

Lara Loveland

Rep is very hepful

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Pros
Chat with rep is fast and helpful. He's very clear about what he does and doesn't know, so we proceed very quickly to solutions. That's so much more helpful than "service" that is defined as never admitting anything is wrong, like at other IT companies. Then finding solutions is not just my job, we're doing it together.

Cons
That we may not be able to use it soon. That was the reason for the chat: how to salvage this.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Dean Peart

Very useful service, needs some setup but once working saves a lot of time

Reviewed 2017-05-25

Being able to sync data automatically between our apps saves a lot of time and avoids human error

Pros
Being able to sync orders from my online store into my accounting software (instead of having to manually re-enter them) saves time and helps avoid input errors, which makes our business run more smoothly. The customer service/support is excellent too. My most recent support chat was very helpful.

Cons
It takes a bit of time to set up and we've had some syncing errors between our two applications, but this is mainly due to data in the two packages being slightly different.

Peter Lee

Easy intregration between woocommerce and myob

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Customer service was awesome with helping with a small set up issue I had, all done via the help chat and in a timely manner

Pros
No need to manually enter woocommerce orders into myob any more, this does it automatically

Cons
Can’t import non inventoried items on woocommerce as inventoried items on myob which apparently a few people have asked for and is on the to do list but with no date as to when it might be done which resulted in thousands of items entered incorrectly and need to be manually fixed

Jim Boudreau

Software that doesn't work!

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Customer service, even the CEO ignores issues...doesn't respond to questions and doesn't fix problems!

Pros
It was SUPPOSED to connect e-commerce engines to QuickBooks to synchronize transactions and inventory.

Cons
The programming is totally FLAWED! They don't synchronize inventory properly and they bring inaccurate sales tax data into QuickBooks... WORST software I have ever worked with!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Prabhash Srivastava

We are using this product for last two years and it has been very convenient to work and excellent

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Pros
Easy to use and fast customer service was given by the customer rep most of the time within a short span of time and fixes the issue which comes.

Anonymous

Satisfied every time I talk to their customer service!

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Pros
It just works! If I have an issue or something teases, they fix it right away!!