Antavo Reviews

Loyalty Management Platform for Fashion and Retail

Antavo

Review Summary

LG

Sleeek and treandy to use, makes us feeel good and warmth. Loved to use it daily antavo application is must.

Dhaval Patel - G.

I am a big fan of the platform because of its ease of use.

Wahid Rouhli

Cons

I also tried Contest Domination. After spending a considerable amount of time creating the promotion, I tested it only to learn that it was crap.

Daniel D.

My problems with Antavo are as follows. The Antavo dashboard doest load at all on phones.

4.3

Amazing app... Great response

Pros

Sleeek and treandy to use, makes us feeel good and warmth.. loved to use it daily antavo application is must

Cons

The only cons of this app is that it doeant cum up with the regional language mostly the English language is us3d

Great loyalty program

We were searching for a loyalty program in order to differentiate ourselves from the competition. Antavo fill the bill to a tee. It can be customized and fits with the aesthetic of our website too.

Pros

Antavo is a great loyalty program. It is extremely user friendly and includes various features. Antavo's customer service goes above and beyond and contributes advice and help consistently. Antavo is vested in the success of their app and offers feedback and assistance in order to optimize campaigns and conversions.

Cons

We love it all and highly recommend it to businesses of all sizes.

Dear Shana, Thank you for your great feedback. It is a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you are satisfied with our platform and services. Andrea Fejer Account Manager Antavo Loyalty Management Platform

Antavo - Piece of Crap!

Antavo - What should I say? I'am horribly disappointed. I'am on the expert plan trial (2nd day). Have set up a photo contest. My problems with Antavo are as follows: 1) The Antavo dashboard doest load at all on phones. So, you cannot manage your campaign on the move. Better carry your desktop or laptop with you wherever you go. 2) In the "photo contest" app, the "upload file" link does not trigger...

Pros

1) Good email options 2) Customization of the contest pages is pretty simple 3) The mechanism and rule settings is nice.

Cons

1) Antavo dashboard doesn't load on mobile devices, so forget about campaign management on hand-held devices. 2) Lots of bugs: Upoad file doesnt work when users try uploading pictures from their Android devices. Not sure about Windows and Blackberry. But this sucks when you are paying $249 / Month. 3) Pricing page says "phone support" available. But no phone number is available anywhere on the site or emails. 4) According to some reviews I've read online, the phone support is available after the free trial, once you pay $249. What a JOKE!!

Hi there, Thank you for your feedbacks and we are sorry for the inconveniences that you may have experienced by using our service. We would like to reflect on your points, as we couldn't get in touch immediately due to the weekend in general and the time zone differences: 1) Mobile compatibility of the Antavo platform: So far we have prioritized the mobile compatible performance of our apps,...

I love it

Antavo delivers. Period. They not only have a great customer service, but also seems to be better than other solutions out there. Antavo excels both in customer acquisition and engagement. Love their newsletter integrations. Note that there are some negligible bugs, else A+. This is the only reason why I am giving them 4 stars.

This is the best!

Antavo is a super easy to use tool. I like its templates, which make creating a beautiful promotion without HTML knowledge possible. That’s why Antavo is the only Facebook promotion app that we are using. We are very satisfied with it.

Cons

The software is ok but there were some bugs.

I sent an email about some issues and to notify them of some bugs... then a second email. Finally received a response "we'll research it and get back to you"... never heard back. The Bad: - Aweber contacts need to be manually synced. This is a problem if you ask people to watch for our confirmation email. - Took a very long time to load - Links on Facebook did not work properly when used...

Pros

Easy to setup

Cons

I primarily gave it a one star because there was no support... but there were a handful of marketing related emails.

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your valid feedback. Antavo was in a heavy transition phase at the end of last year with a pressure on the entire team. This is not an excuse though, and let us comment on your points, despite we have already done it a while back ago in email: 1) Aweber integration: your issue is out of our control, it's an Aweber policy that the collected leads can not be synced to your...

My social media assistant

I am a big fan of the platform because of its ease of use. I am a social media professional and I think that having Antavo is like having somebody else by my side helping me achieving result on my social marketing actions.

Antavo has it all

Lead generation contests, assistance for targeted advertising, user profiling, assistance for personalized newsletters and emailing. A really great service that helps convert Facebook users into paying customers.

Fantastic Product!

A unique and easy-to-use marketing platform. Great service, excellent product, no regrets! Final have the ability to link my email and promotion campaigns. Keep up the good work!

Excellent program

I am highly satisfied with this outstanding application, I had no problem with it!

Pros

When I had a problem, I just wrote to the facebook team and they always responded in a short time.

Antavo for LuisaViaRoma

There are many features that we can activate inside the Antavo loyalty platform, but if I think about the ones that have had a direct impact on our business, I would definitely choose the following. We can create dedicated events to track and reward special initiatives (like surveys, games, in-store purchases). We can create different kind of rewards to make them more attractive to the customers. We can handle double points campaigns on certain categories to incentive purchases.

Pros

I like the fact that Antavo software is very user friendly and that we can customize it according to our needs, adding new features and new modules every time the strategy requires it.

Cons

It could be a little bit more intuitive in the text editor.

Dear Francesca, Thank you for your review. We loved to hear your feedback! Good news is that the text editor feature is already in our development pipeline. We will always be on the lookout to see how we can improve our product to better suit your needs. Peter Pinter Account Manager Antavo Loyalty Management Platform

Increased CV uploads, newsletter registrations and listing reviews

We run a career and employment website and were looking for ways to increase the visibility of our job listings. We set up our loyalty program with Antavo's software and, since using the program, we've been able to help our customers (both employers and job seekers) get noticed more on our site. We're currently rewarding customers for several actions they can take on the site, including uploading a CV and reading job postings and this has given us an increase in newsletter registrations, resume uploads, listing reviews and overall activity on our site.

Really helpful marketing tool

Antavo are not only bothered about their own success, but their customers success as well. The advice and support they gave me really encouraged me and helped my marketing strategy.

Cons

A good choice for smart marketers

I was so surprised when I discovered that this company offers so much more than its competitors. Antavo is great for smart marketing and I am not just saying that...

Really effective

Antavo is your only sensible choice - so cheap, but so effective.