SALESmanago Reviews

SALESmanago

The #1 All-in-one Marketing Automation Platform for SMB

SALESmanago

Review Summary

Pros

The progress that they have made in these years is amazing. All the functions in the system are evolved and they do their best to make them better every day.

Krisztián K.

Read the full review
It's very easy to use and it's giving a lot of useful data about products, clients and website. M very happy that we decided to implement this solution in our company.

Alicja W.

Read the full review
It has a lot of marketing automation features and customization options for a beginner like me in digital marketing. The customer support is amazing too.

Roberto I.

Read the full review

Cons

From time to time there appear errors while integrating codes on our website.

Marta Ś.

Read the full review
Some features require programmer assistance to get implemented. Some of the standard features lack enough customization options.

Svetla M.

Read the full review
Not so user-friendly sometimes, and some IT bugs that happened and delayed activities.

Flavia S.

Read the full review

Very advanced and effective tool

Pros

Salesmanago has a broad spectrum of useful features, very good support and intuitive interface, all features wizards works really easily. And the most important thing it works great and make profits for our customers. They also upgrade the tool very often with useful new features.

Cons

I couldn't make on my own individual dynamic mail template outside the drag&drop wizard. Proper and full integration takes time.

Reliable marketing automating system

We had a serious delivery issue with our previous email sending service, and we had to clean our database due to years of improper handling. With the help of customer service and automatic segmentation feature we managed to reactivate about 25-30%(!) of our emails, after that we remove the useless, dead emails. The result was remarkable in the boost of email revenue. If you want an easy to use, feature rich service with reasonable price, SalesManago is your system.

Pros

It's a very feature rich, easy-to-use, integrated marketing and sales system with exeptionally good support. Very fast, helpful and competent staff and they constantly developeing the system. As I remember there was only 1 unplanned down in the last 5 years (!). I think this is an amazing achievement with a system such scale. They make free webinars for beginners wich are essential and very useful to understand how to use the tools properly. We made about 250% increase in email revenue, after we started to use the system. And we still not useing all the features. The pricing is one of the lowest compared to other solutions, and they are very flexibel. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The site needs a UX rethink, but we did not experienced any serious issues.

Not giving us what we need

Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

Pros

Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

Cons

Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side,...

Innvative Marketing Automation Software for B2C

SalesManago is the software to go with if you are looking to achieve positive results in online marketing and built a reliable system for marketing automation. In our experience with SalesManago, we have noticed significant ease in our work, an increasingly high number of new coming qualified leads, a substantial increase in online sales, and evident overall satisfaction.

Pros

SalesManago is a reliable platform that offers a variety of constantly improving tools to help you build a strong online presence and boost your performance. The most valuable element that SalesManago has to offer, is the innovation that is implemented in their software, combined with all the different functionalities and opportunities to cover all the aspects of marketing automation.

Cons

In the beginning, it can be difficult to learn how to use the platform, as for most of the features and tools you might need to dig deep into it, to be able to understand how it all works. The knowledge base does not really provide much help here, however, the support and project managers are very responsive and helpful.

Marketing software that works for us

Finding a marketing automation solution built and hosted in EU, complient with GDPR, was a challenge resolved by SalesManago. We also had the issue of lack of people and lack of knowledge. Salesmanago's people rock! Without them, we'd have never been able to jumpstart and implement. Another issue that probably many existing companies have is that integration with other systems, software, is key. Via the Salesmanago API and existing integrations we overcame this hurdle very well. The major benefit is that we're realising is that we stay competitive with our business, that we keep generating more qualified leads and prospects.

Pros

Their service and support people that really are always doing their best to help us. We're a small team with limited resources and knowledge. Thanks to the knowledge they share with hands-on support as if they're part of our team, we successfully jumpstarted marketing automation in only a few weeks. Also in the months after starting up, we learned how to use more features and we have increased our...

Cons

Their built in CRM still can and should be developed up to par with alternative CRM solutions and should be a lot more functional.

Best Marketing Automation Software for Ecommerce

I'm the Head of Marketing Automation Development in a company that implements Marketing Automation Strategies for his customers. I work with SALESmanago daily since 2016 and i0'm happy to use it. I think that if you have a good strategy, SALESmanago is the perfect tool to maximize your marketing efforts.

Pros

SALESmanago is the perfect tool if you want to implement Marketing Automation on Ecommerce. There aren't any other software that can compete with this part of the system. You can send your email at best time according to each user activity

Cons

At start could be difficoult to learn how to use the software. This is because there are a lot of fuctions but maybe this point could be improved

B2C expertise

I am using SALES Manago for 3 key processes today: 1) all our e-mail marketing needs. We have done e-mail A/B tests to understands performance and improve our results. 2) Web push notifications that have helped us to bring customers back to our site. 3) Social media management. I use it to program FB postings ahead of time.

Pros

I like the features that are very relevant to B2C businesses. For example, the RFM (recency/frequency/monetization) segmentation and automatization rules based on such segmentation. Also they are great about releasing new features and improvements. In the 2 months I have used it, they released a new Whatsapp integration (very relevant to my Latin American market). Finally, the on boarding support is great and it helps you to take full advantage of the tool.

Cons

There are some features, like the events manager, that are not responsive. But I am sure they will fix it soon.

One of the best marketing automation tools

My experience has been very good, it is very intuitive and easy to use, its implementation is very fast so the client obtains results quickly and it has all the necessary functionality and is constantly updated with new functionality releases.

Pros

It is a very complete tool that allows to have a single omnichanell point and customer information and has all the necessary functionalities to optimize my marketing actions and resources

Cons

I dislike nothing about salesmanago, I have been working with Salesmanago for more than 3 years and I have obtained the best results in my clients

Amazing customer service and a good tool for a good price

Pros

- easy segmentation of the contact database with the possibility of adapting to the specifics of my company - a wide range of available features and very simple implementation - support at a very high level - instant response to requests, great consultancy

Cons

- difficult interface, features are not available at first glance, you should spend some time with the system to get to know it well

SALESmanago for eCommerce

Pros

The SALESmanago system allowed us to get to know our customers' needs better. With the help of the service department the system has become an important and simple tool for us. Thanks to automation and possible personalization of the content we save a lot of time. SALESmanago is a great solution for the eCommerce industry and increases our marketing and sales effectiveness. It is a very powerful application that is constantly being developed.

Cons

There is nothing that I would do better!

Very good tool! Try in your company.

Pros

The SalesMANAGO system is one of the best tools for automating email marketing and marketing. It is developing very dynamically. User-friendly system interface. Easy to use, very intuitive. An extensive set of tools. The possibility of integration with many popular programs. The system is equipped with reporting tools that provide comprehensive data for work after the project ends. Great contact with a dedicated guardian who helps to implement new solutions. If errors occur (rarely), the IT department quickly analyzes them and explains them.

Cons

From time to time, changes are made in some functions. This requires learning again. ...

Amazing platform for online marketing for my company

Pros

I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also...

Cons

nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

A tool for beginners and experts

It has helped me personalize communications not only with the user name but with more specific details, manage segmentation, discount code tracking more easily; dynamic templates that are very helpful when sending custom options to users.

Pros

Salesmanago is very easy to use, it is an intuitive tool Lately, I've been using the HTML template and it has saved me time creating campaigns. Segmentation is very easy to manage as is the interpretation of reports. I frequently send gift codes and one of the benefits is that they can be tracked. The customer service is very good, they are always ready to help you achieve your daily goals.

Cons

One of the processes that has been more difficult for me has been the connection between the APIs and the platform. Most of the problems I have had have been because doubts or emergencies have arisen that have taken time to resolve due to remote work, but in terms of use or advice, everything has always gone well.

Great and comprehensive tool for online marketing

We've been using this software for around 2 years so far, and we are satisfied with it. SM has a nice editor of newsletters etc. and a quite simple workflow editor. New dashboards allow you to easily track your progress and make necessary changes. The AI-based recommendations system is the cherry on top.

Pros

Comprehensive appraoch to the process of reaching customers. Very easy and user-frinedly editor of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing and other types of contact forms. It's multifunctional and nice variaty of useful solutions. Very good and helpful support team.

Cons

We are still waiting for more new solutions that can make this tool even better. Sometimes the speed of work could be higher.

After 3 years I am still perplexed (positively!)

Pros

It is holistic and every year better than lat year.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. It is perfect for me :-)

Sales Manago - the perfect tools for marketing automation

Pros

Sales Manago is a complex and extremely user-friendly tool, it offers vas help to any issues that may arise. We use this marketing tool for a variety of marketing efforts and it makes our job easier with the number of options it offers for different areas of the company. Has an easy to navigate interface, offers visibility to data, it is a tool that delivers value for the money paid. It is easy to integrate with other systems and offers various functionalities. As marketing automation programs go, this is one of the best out there if you really want to know where you stand with digital marketing efforts.

Cons

At the moment couldn't say anything about the downside, haven't found one yet.

A tool for B2C companies

Very positive, especially for the tool's flexibilty.

Pros

Salesmanago is a tool that offers a wide range of options that a B2C company, like an e-commerce, retail or membershi-based company would need. There are many features that take only a few minutes to set up and give a high value in return. Also the connectedness of different channels is very beneficial, together with the drag&drop solutions for emails, automations, pop-ups, etc.

Cons

It takes a while to discover all features and understand how exactly everything connects.

Best customer care ever!

Pros

The SALESmanago system saves time and jobs in the company thanks to the automation of sending e-mails. Proper use of automation, personalization, matching offer and segmentation makes makes that ORs and CTRs still grow. Best customer care ever! Totally open for new features and what's more important new ideas are implemented in a reasonable time.

Cons

At the begining You can be overloaded, because it's a multitool. The user interface some times is not intuitive - fortunately customer care is very helpful.

Great CRM

Pros

Email marketing automation and intelligent segmentation

Cons

the limited customization of the newsletter

Useful tool to manage communication with the customers

Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

Pros

Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

Cons

I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

SALESmanago Marketing Automation for eCommerce

Pros

The system is easy to use, and has a very broad range of different features for eCommerces and B2B, containing CRM, email & mobile & website marketing, social media, campaigns etc. A lot of integrations including main eCommerce platforms, Facebook & Tiwtter, SMS providers, CRMs and other supporting tools. Segmentations tags are surely helpful to aim marketing efforts. The OR and CTR significantly increases thanks to SALESmanago. Automation rules and personalized marketing automation campaigns help in sales results, that can be observed on dashboards.

Cons

As in every system there are occasional bugs. Also because of the new features added regulary, customer might firstly be overloaded with different possibilities, so its a good idea to ask for dedicated support.

Pros

As a marketing agency, Marcomcity is glad to collaborate with SALESmanago. When we first started to work with the automation marketing specialists, we were amazed by their professionalism and their knowledge on the topic. The training we get made us understand the mechanisms and use the system in the best ways, and the people that taught us are still available to help us every time we need. Today, we work with the SALESmanago teams on a daily basis and they help us to make the most of the MA system to reach tremendous objectives and satisfy our clients, who clearly see great results!

Cons

Even though the whole plateform is in English and our company is french, we manage to work with it :)

Full Package for marketing automation

Pros

System's user-friendly interface as well as the features, while having the extensive toolbox and integrations, makes SalesMANAGO one of the best marketing tools. Simply, this is one of those rear platforms where you see the real value for the money you pay. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. Apart from the functionalities and extensive integration possibilities with other systems, system is equipped with the reporting tools that are giving the comprehensive data to work on after the project is done (or on-going)

Cons

At certain points, Salesmanago tends to become overwhelming for the new users due to its large assortments of functions. What's more, the developers and the team seems to care to offer the new functions, but the improvements for the existing ones won't hurt. Also, not a big con, but their support team seems to be overloaded or short in people when it comes to the urgent requests for the changes or fixes.

Awsome tools that really work!

Pros

As a partner we implement Sales Manago into our clients their business with great ease. This is due to their excellent support and personal approach. This way we can be sure our clients get what they need. If something is not available by default, which is unlikely, we always find a sollution based on custom coding.

Cons

If it neccessary to say something as of today feb-2018, I would say that having better overview of all possiblilities is a key focus. I do understand it is hard to make this happen since there are so many tools.

Thank you, Alexander, so much for your reference :) We really appreciate it!

Feature-rich and easy to use MA tool with great support and documentation

Have been using Salesmanago for implementation of marketing automation for customers. Must say this is one of the best-documented tools I have worked with, which makes the customer onboarding process fairly easy. Much appreciated and useful is the ability to consult your account manager for questions or problems.

Pros

The numerous options for automation, the ease with which those may be implemented, the detailed documentation and the timely support from the account manager