Swydo Logo

Suggested alternatives

supermetrics
whatagraph
tableau-software

The best part about Swydo is the customization it offers. The ability to create templates but then also unlink reports from templates to customize them is great for meeting client needs.
Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface).
I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.
There is no support for Facebook system users, hence the system has a "single point of failure" when attempting to have full integration with a marketing platform of an organization.
Limited design options, visualisation is limited.
What a total rip off, just greedy money hungry.

David K.

Director

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Transcript

Dima K.: My name's Dima. I'm a director in the marketing industry and I give Swydo a four out of five....

Dave R.

Internet, self-employed

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Pros

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Cons

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.

CM

Colm M.

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Very strong.

Pros

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life. I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used. Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

Cons

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time! I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Makes Reporting & Tasks A Little Easier

Pros

Apparently iProspect uses it, which makes sense in terms of the ease of use and quick reporting features. Once you set up a report template, you get to send a custom report link (that has your branding in the URL and does not mention Swydo at all) and the client can manipulate the dates to see different comparisons. It makes reporting so much easier. It also makes it much easier to track and set reoccurring tasks for big teams. It sends you a notification every time somebody completes a task, which is great.

Cons

Even though Swydo makes automated reports much easier to generate, I had problems editing the reporting templates multiple times and even after watching numerous YouTube videos and other articles, I was still not able to get the results I wanted. It was a very frustrating experience. I also wish they had more multiple edit options for adding tasks and a better organizational structure.

DO

Daniel O.

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Pros

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

Cons

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Pros

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data. Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy. Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

Cons

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

PL

Patrick L.

Best reporting tool I know

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

Pros

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Cons

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

CO

Carlos O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

Pros

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more. All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Cons

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Joshua D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Pros

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Cons

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

GM

Geoff M.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A great tool for simple client reporting

Positive experience with good customer support.

Pros

Good reports are created from simple templates that provide the right level of visibility for business owners who need the simple top line results with some added context.

Cons

I don't like the move to payment by use (number of connections). In the past 3 years it has now doubled in cost for our agency.

Raúl S.

Good multiple client reporting

Pros

The best thing is the different connections with the different platforms that allow us to capture data in a very visual way

Cons

I think it is less versatile than other options on the market and takes longer to update

TG

Tim G.

Swydo Is Terrific Reporting Software

Pros

I love Swydo. It's easy to create Adwords, Bing & Facebook reports. I can't recommend it enough. I use it to generate reports for my clients and it's so easy to customize and automate. And the reports look wonderful

Cons

I'd like to see a little bit more customization along the lines of labels in Adwords.

SM

Steve M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The world's leading analytical reporting software

Excellent. We did a huge amount of research and we have been using Swydo for over 4 years now and we wouldn't change.

Pros

The integrations with relevant platforms are excellent

Cons

None really. The tools and continued growth of the product work well for us.

RF

Rebecca F.

Making Advertising reporting easy

We love that it is in-depth and allows you to add images, links and your own text. Awesome product at an affordable price point.

Pros

A nice and easy tool that delivers great advertising reporting for our clients. Easy to implement, add commentary, customise and present to our clients.

Cons

We can't fault it! Works for our whole team and our clients.

Swydo Is Great!

My overall experience with Swydo has been tremendous. I have not have any problems or concerns with the way it has functioned in the past year.

Pros

Cons

What I like least about Swydo is probably the visual effects it offers. Other than that, it is amazing!

MU

Margreet U.

Good product, excellent service

If I have a question, most of the time I get a quick response. Most of the time they can also solve my problem, but even if they can't I do feel that they take it seriously and do their best to solve it.

Pros

It's user friendly. I use it for report for clients but sometimes also as a dashboard.

Cons

Some widgets are not (yet) possible, like YouTube analytics.

LG

Luke G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool for our Reporting needs

We are able to easily add new customers and use the existing templates created. Highly recommended.

Pros

We are able to brand all our reports and Automatically mail all our customers with their designated reports and at the required scheduled times.

Cons

The aesthetics of the reports and the pricing structure.

LJ

Luke J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It's affordable and does a good job of basic reporting for clients

Automating reporting makes data more comprehensibel for clients by turning numerical data into graphs and diagrams for easier understanding. Has been very helpful.

Pros

The reporting is easy enough to use, you can figure most basic stuff out with a bit of tinkering. The scheduled reports feature is handy as it just sends all relevant information to the client on a weekly basis and they can check it in their own time. I was helped with the walkthrough by their team but have had a bit-and-miss relationship with their support team. One team memebr specifically was amazing, others would not respond for days and when they did it wouldn't answe the question. They definitely need to keep a closer eye on their processes given the lifetime value of customers to the brand.

Cons

- Limited in application compared to some other tools out there - Can't do more sophisticated customization of the dashboard beyond simple branding - No Snapchat Ads integration

JW

Jack W.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use to report SEO results to clients but lacks flexibility

It makes it really easy to report data to clients on a regular basis, easing the stress of using multiple tools to create a report, and provides the reports in a nice format.

Pros

Swydo is really useful for quickly generating a set of reports for multiple clients to show them the results of their digital marketing; for example, SEO and PPC. It has a large number of integrations with a whole range of third-party services, allowing us to show almost all stats in one consistent format to the client.

Cons

The tool lacks flexibility. The widgets they provide are very fixed. As an example, a 0.1% decrease in a stat from the previous period would show a red arrow, which makes the client think it is down massively, as it doesn't show a comparative number, when in actual fact it could be down by only 1.

TB

Tyler B.

Great Software For Sharing Key Performance Indicators With Clients

I have had a great experience with Swydo. This has helped greatly on a monthly basis with sharing marketing reports with clients for the previous month's activity across multiple platforms like websites, social media, etc.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that everything saves and updates monthly so I can just grab a link to a report to send to clients. Saves me about 4 hours of work every single month.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is not integrations with some of the other softwares I use for text marketing and email marketing

EL

Ellen L.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy platform to use with a clear overview of all data

I am very satisfied with Swydo. It is a very easy platform to use. I can create reports very quickly and easily to get a clear picture about the data right away.

Pros

- very user-friendly - good and fast support - customizable - easy to work with multiple people

Cons

No comments. Everything is going very well so far.

Great Option for Analytics Reporting

Pros

Ability to add most of the channels that we need to create a report for, which allows us to put everything on one report for our internal reports as well as for our clients.

Cons

Figuring out which type of widget shows what kind of data is hard to figure out. I wish they had a visual example for each one so you can see how it will look before setting it up.

sl

simon l.

Great Product for Marketing Agencies

It has been excellent and allows us as an agency to deliver clear and concise reports to our client base.

Pros

The ability to display Google analytics and other platform data in a client friendly report format

Cons

it can be costly if you have multiple clients with multiple integrations

SS

Sydney S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use

I use Swydo to report Facebook lead generation results for roughly 70 clients per month. I have only had a positive experience using this software.

Pros

Swydo's templates makes it very easy to add new clients, let alone have the reports set up to report the new findings for each month.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about Swydo. If I have any problems/questions (I believe I had a question once) I simply contact support and they are very responsive.

WS

William S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Perfect tools

Pros

Easy to use, I can make my reports very quickly :)

Cons

To manage data with calculs. Mainly for Google Analytics datas.

DP

Debora P.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool

Great tool

Pros

What I like the most is that the tool is easy to use

Cons

What I like least is that the customer service has not a very fast response