Chmeetings Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

Let me start by this, you get the best and most helpful, super swift support you can imagine; [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to answer and support all our inquires. For me this is top reason.
I love that ChMeetings offers so much functionality for free. I cannot say enough about how difficult it has been to find an affordable and practical church management solution.
The lack of documentation is a little disconcerting.
Lack of integration with payment platforms such as PayPal.
There were some features that were missing but these were addressed by the chmeetings team who listened to our requests and implemented them where they could.

Jimmy A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A Great Church Management App

Overall I'm very pleased with the App, it has lots of features that eliminated many custom apps we had to use to manage the church services.

Pros

CHMeetings is a complete church management system, it is not only managing the profiles of the church members but also gives the ability to classify them into ministries and groups and assign leaders as needed. The app has lots of other features that are very valuable to effectually manage the different church services like Events Booking/check-in, Outreach, Confession Appointments, Event Calendar,...

Cons

The app is stable for the most part, a few bugs sometimes appear, usually not critical and the team addresses them quickly. Also, the look and feel need to be improved, some features are hard to find if you don't know what are you are looking for. The product is less flexible to customize the native profile fields, you can't customize the fields based on the family roles. The reporting section needs improvements as well

Dear Jimmy, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to see that you're enjoying ChMeetings; and that you appreciate our team's dedication. We're also grateful for your thoughts on the cons and we're constantly working on making improvements. In case this is still helpful to you - you can actually customize profile fields - indeed not the default ones, but you can create custom fields to fulfill the exact role you want. You can then reconfigure the profiles to use your own custom fields rather than the defaults. We hope you continue to have a great experience with ChMeetings and we wish you and your church the very best.

AC

Angela C.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Going from Good to Exceptional

This software is uncomplicated and easy to use. We particularly like the Follow-Up feature. ChMeetings has most of the essential features we need and none of the features we don't need. Their customer support team is wonderful. They have worked very hard to add features that are important for managing our membership of almost 3,000 households across two community organizations. Many of our households have minimal computer skills, so having a viewer-friendly interface is very important. Unlike some organizations, it is important for us to show that the focus is on caring for people. We don't sell products or try to raise significant amounts of money.

Pros

Customer Support! ChMeetings has a very responsive support and development team. The features that they didn't have were due to be released within 3 months and were actually introduced one month ahead of schedule. And at the same time, when I emailed them about an idea that would make our management of 3,000 households easier and they made the more that one of the changes in less than 24 hours. As for features they are currently working on, they keep me updated on their progress. I feel like they are my personal software development company.

Cons

Since one of our organizations is less than a month old, I am still working out the operational structure of the organization in general. That said, tutorial videos for ChMeetings might have provided some of the instructions that would have made my understanding of the software easier. ChMeetings is currently creating tutorial videos which should be available this summer.

Dear Angela, We are glad to hear that you enjoy ChMeetings and we appreciate your feedback in regards to our support and tutorials. We're working on bringing additional resources to you and we hope they will make it even easier for you and your church to become familiar with ChMeetings.

Justus M.

Religious Institutions, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent app

As a church we use Ch meeting app to help our members to attend the church easily

Pros

User friendly so a lot of people can go through

Cons

Need more localized experience for education grades in Egypt

Dear Justus, We appreciate your feedback very much and we would love to hear more about what's missing for you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team and let us know.

DG

David G.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Best in class

It's been fantastic. Our church is growing with over 800 people and a tool such as this has come at the right time. An app that manages the church groups, people, donations and a user platform for news, membership and information.

Pros

Ease of customisation and integration. Caters for church management and for end users. Agile development with features and quick release cycles. Amazing team supporting the application.

Cons

Early bugs were fixed with updates and patches. Amazing app, with a great development and support team to fix any issues that may arise.

MA

Marcos A.

Pastor Marcos

Game changed. La verdad es que nos ha ayudado a organizar y dar seguimiento a la iglesia, con la comodidad de poder llevar también la contabilidad, todo en un paquete.

Pros

Lo fácil de usar y todo los avance que tiene por el precio bajo. es el único apps que he podido encontrar que una iglesia pequeña hispana puede usar, sin que nos dañe la economía.

Cons

Realmente todo me gusta, lo que podría decir que menos me gusta es la limitación al enviar un texto en los caracteres, no se si es ChMeetings or Twilio.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Estimado Pastor Marcos, Le agradecemos su reseña de nuestro producto, ChMeetings y estamos contentos de que le facilite su trabajo. La limitación de 160 caracteres en un SMS es en efecto una característica de ChMeetings, para poder evitar potenciales problemas causadas de la separación de mensajes - porque muchos operadores telefónicos tienen una limitación de 150-160 caracteres por mensaje. Esperamos que, aun así, podrá utilizar ChMeetings con eficacia.

YY

Youssef Y.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Fantastic support and great potential.

Pros

User interface is very important especially with the range of devices that people use. ChMeetings has a great responsive and easy to understand user interface.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

CH Meetings works for a small church

Pros

It was simple to implement. It gave us the solution we needed by helping organize the information about our parishioners and giving us a mechanism to readily communicate to them. The support is extremely responsive. Any problem I had with use, or question I had on how to use it, was answered within hours, or at most a day.

Cons

The lack of documentation is a little disconcerting. But, the ease of use and responsiveness of support makes it not really a problem.

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback. You can now find helpful user guides for ChMeetings by visiting our help center: help.chmeetings.com. Thanks so much for your feedback and best wishes to your and your church

BC

Brandon C.

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Product / Top Notch Customer Support

Overall, if you are a small, medium or large church, ChMeetings is the church management tool you've been looking for!

Pros

I like the flexibility of this software. The developers are VERY responsive and they appear to be obsessed (smile) with adding new feature. Their customer service is very patient and kind. They are always available to answer questions and their random check-ins is the icing to their support offerings.

Cons

The ability to add users (in bulk) was a feature I liked least but they turned around added that functionality when I needed it most. At this time, I would love the ability for my members to run our forms within the app. I understand this feature is upcoming. I am also looking forward to the ability where the "convenience fee" for donations is automatically calculated and is passed on to the donator. I understand this feature is also upcoming.

Dear Brandon, Thank you very much for your feedback and we're glad to hear that you appreciate our product's flexibility and our team's responsiveness. There are indeed many features we're working on and even more that are on our list of improvements. In case this is still helpful to you: Right now you can add users in bulk using a two-step process - import people, then invite them as users from the Bulk Actions menu. We also allow donors to pay the processing fees for online giving. As for members running forms - we'd love to hear more about what you have in mind. Please, feel free to get in touch.

ML

Mina L.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Best Church Management software ever!

Outstanding System

Pros

Events management - Membership management - Donation management

Cons

Follow up/Outreach management needs to be improved by adding the scheduling functionality!

KW

Keith W.

Excellent Features and Great Value

ChMeetings allowed us to quickly organize our member data, provide access for all our staff, and better report on contributions--with an intuitive user interface that didn't really require anyone to be trained.

Pros

ChMeetings is very quick and easy to implement, and the support for that is excellent. The ability to add custom data is well-done, and the features for importing/updating data in bulk either with data files or via a simple REST API is great.

Cons

The reporting/printing features are good, but simple, and could use more ability to customize.

BL

Benny L.

Great Product Backed by Great Customer Support

I have been using Chmeetings for a few months now on a daily basis, and I am glad that I have found this product. When I recently set out to look for a church management system again (I tried a few years ago but did not find anything suitable), I didn't expect to find anything that would meet all our needs. Chmeetings has exceeded my expectations in terms of features and functionality. The cost is also less than what I expected for what I get from the product and the fantastic customer support. I feel like I am part of the team that drives the evolution of the product, and that gives me confidence about the future.

Pros

Chmeetings' customer support is amazing and is one of the main factors that influenced my decision to choose this product. They are very responsive and open to new ideas, constantly improving the app and adding new features and enhancements. They even provided a Trello board for me to report and track issues and suggestions. Some of the product features that I really like include a native name field (for capturing Chinese names in our case) and custom forms for collecting information from the members. Attendance tracking is easy, and the option to check in with QR codes is nice. There are so many rich features that I haven't explored them all yet. Overall, the system is intuitive and easy to use and learn incrementally.

Cons

The mobile app is one area that has much room for improvement. It does not seem to be a native app and has some performance and rendering issues, but feature-wise, it offers pretty much the same functionality as the web app. Besides that, I have come across a number of bugs in both the web app and the mobile app, but most of them are not critical and they were usually resolved quickly. Lastly, I would also like to see some refinements to the look-and-feel to make the product look more polished and more aesthetically pleasing.

JW

Jenna W.

Just What We Needed

ChMeetings has changed my experience as being our churches Administrative Assistant. Finding contact information, sending emails, sending birthday/anniversary cards, and keeping everything organized has never been easier! Transitioning into this position, our contacts were previously kept in an excel spread sheet and weren't up to date, but finding ChMeetings has helped me improve our files and overall feel more confident as an Administrative Assistant.

Pros

- All your churches contacts in one place, able to group people into different ministries, easy to search for contact info needed on the fly or while on the phone. - Emailing function is wonderful, able to create an emailing list within the "groups" and also connect to Mail Chimp effortlessly. - Under "reports" you can see birthdays and wedding anniversaries so you never miss a beat with what's going on in your church family. - Our pastor loves the "Follow up" tab so he can keep track of who he needs to contact next. - As our church grows, CHMeetings will be able to grow with us with their subscription options for small, medium and large churches. - The calendar, ability to create forms, and assigns roles to different users are all great features as well!

Cons

I truly cannot think of anything this software is lacking, it really has everything our church needs at the moment.

GF

George F.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Compatible and Phenomenal Software

They are amazing with customer support. During their hours of operation, they answer RIGHT AWAY. It is mind-blowing and I am so happy and love them so much for this.

Pros

I love how it really helps build, maintain, and expand a church community. It is just amazing. This is a gold software that is AMAZING for church management. The price is just a great fit and is really affordable. I have done research on other software, by no doubt, CH Meetings is #1!

Cons

As much as I love CH Meetings, they are still making updates. I just wish text messages would have higher characters per credit and that when a person registers an account, the profile fields would be mandatory from the beginning so we do not have to hassle with the congregation to add all their profile fields. I know this is not like in other platforms, but at least make it an optional thing. I cannot say anything else because they are doing monthly updates and I cannot wait to see more of those. God bless them really.

Dear George, Thank you so much for your review; we're very grateful for your praise. You can now enable custom member registration, in your Member Access area, which allows you to set specific fields that members have to fill out when registering. You can choose what to make mandatory or optional. Please, feel free to check our help center or get in touch if you need more information.

FT

Father Thomas G.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Excellent App in Church Management System

My overall experience is great. We have 9 churches in Port Said Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese, in addition to many general services. Chmeetings provides a lot of help and great functionality to serve the diocese members. Sunday schools, follow ups, trips, conferences, all are easy to monitor and evaluate using Chmeetings. I highly recommend Chmeetings to any church or diocese, because it worth the money and the benefits are unlimited.

Pros

Chmeetings has many advantages and benefits. The most I like about it, is the ability of expanding to cover all churches in the Archdiocese. Features like sending customized SMS and Emails are great to personalize the messages from the church to its members. Managing the weekly meetings, trips and conferences is so easy. managing Followups and events is very easy and helpful. Confessions Organizing is Wonderfull and very helpful and useful for Priests. Reports are great and helpful. The developers are always adding new features, and they are very rapid to fix unexpected bug. The app is very valued and lot of priests and servants are already using it.

Cons

No Cons, Chmeetings is great, we enjoyed using it in our services.

PS

Pr Sharilyn W.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Wonderful for now, ready to grow with us

We are moving from a 'mailing list' orientation to a true member-management software and it has not been nearly as challenging as one may have thought. The FAQs are very helpful and the "chat support" function has regularly been available and responsive when I've contacted them.

Pros

Chmeetings is an affordable church management software that can be as basic as a mailing list database but can expand to offer a variety of functions as we are able to use them. We are not currently using all of the functions but I particularly appreciate the "followup" function that prompts followup pastoral care needs. I appreciate the ability to text/email my members quickly, even from my mobile phone when out of the office. As time goes on, I plan to include additional information into the system that will need to be integrated from an analog system and I believe the functionality will improve even more. The cost is so affordable for what it has the opportunity to offer!

Cons

There are some features that seem they are continuing to be rolled out. I believe that the system will continue to be upgraded/tweaked going forward as I see evidence that there have been features added that may not have initially been included.

Dear Pastor Sharilyn, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are indeed continuously rolling out features for ChMeetings and we always welcome your thoughts. We hope you keep enjoying our platform.

Mina N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Here is why we've picked CHmeetings for our church in Dubai

Pros

- Let me start by this, you get the best and most helpful, super swift support you can imagine; [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to answer and support all our inquires. for me this is top reason. - the reason why I love it because it was built for the church management purpose, not like other CRM applications where they try to make it fit. - we subscribed and we are up and running in minutes, it is that simple - secure cloud based, you can access anywhere, anytime, any device - great performance, haven't noticed any performance issues - great training and support content, you will find everything on help section - literally new features every month, structured release notes about service updates - few raised questions were addressed with a fix within 24 hours

Cons

I wouldn't call it a con but more of an enhancement with the user experience on the admin interface for easier usability.

KM

Karmel M.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Excellent Product

Their support team is quite accessible, always wiling to listen and assist. Sometimes our lack of experience of the product has made us use it in the wrong way, and their people very patiently help us learn and use it better.

Pros

First we were interested in something affordable, yet met your basic needs, which somewhat did, at least better than the alternatives, however, since we started using it, we shared some of our needs that the product did not cover, and soon enough they were added by their product team.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. This product is too good to be true, we hope that they do well and stay in business for as long as possible.

Dear Karmel, We're humbled by your feedback, thank you. We hope you continue to enjoy ChMeetings and we're open to new ideas, as always.

DW

Devin W.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Great product especially for small churches

We are able to keep track of people, thoughts and notes, and utilized it with all of our team members.

Pros

I loved that we are able to utilized this product for free as our congregation grows. It has all the features of a expensive church management system but extremely cost effective. You can use it on all devices, allow other users, and even have the congregation update their own information. Great system.

Cons

I wish we could export attendance a little differently, but it isn’t too bad.

Dear Devin, Thanks so much for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let us know your thoughts about the attendance exports if you'd like.

PS

Paula S.

Religious Institutions, 1,001-5,000 employees

Perfect

Love it

Pros

I totally recommend this application, many options there that is almost covering all what we need ... Easy to use, support are awesome eveb scheduling for new features are perfect and done on time

Cons

Sometimes takes time to load, nothing else

MA

Mickhail A.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best app

Pros

Userfriendly and fast support and secured

Cons

We need more features like project management

Dear Mickhail, Thank you so much for your feedback. If you would like to tell us more about the project management features you'd like to see in ChMeetings, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

MK

Makafui K.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Very effective and robust app suitable for the management of any church sy

app is Great... and response from development team is great..

Pros

This software addresses our administrative needs in follow-up, small groupings, statistical analysis of attendance, social media integrations etc.. every feature is great on the app and addresses my church needs.. The development team responds prompt to any concerns and are able to customize or add features to the app to suit your needs.. I recommend this app..

Cons

I think having an interractive chat feature between users, and hierarchical security features will be great features to add to the app..

Dear Makafui, Thank you so much for your feedback; we are glad that you appreciate our product and our team. We're also grateful for your feature suggestions. Hierarchical security is now available within ChMeetings, as you can add users to different roles and assign them specific, granular permissions.

MH

Mike H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Church Management

Pros

ChMeetings is a great tool to manage church administrative tasks such as tracking membership, scheduling events and managing ministries with ease and efficiency.

Cons

Lack of integration with payment platforms such as PayPal.

Dear Mike, Thank you so much for your feedback. You can now integrate ChMeetings with PayPal or Stripe. IF you need more details, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

JA

Joseph A.

Great Church Management Software and tool

Pros

This is a great platform to keep track of your congregation. It groups families information together and one can very quickly update any record very easily. It has great reporting functionality to see how the congregation are distributed across neighborhoods and cities. Developer is extremely responsive to any questions or issues that may arise and the tool has been continuously being upgraded with new features. Most recent features include contribution module to allow users to donate to the church and member access that allows users to login to the database and update their data.

Cons

None! All the features that are currently implemented are working really well,

DM

DICKSON M.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

review for church

there are church members who at times do not show up for church for too long periods, you can easily track them and make follow ups

Pros

makes events planning easy for church gatherings and its easy to use, even when it comes to locating data it becomes easily.

Cons

it can be readily used by advantaged users can use this software which i feel discriminates on the basis of well being

Dear Dickson, Thank you so much for your review and we're sad to see that some parts of our platform are less accessible to you. We invite you to get in touch with our team to tell us more about your needs.

FS

Fr Samwel Hanna H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Best software for a church congregation management

Pros

Easy to use, best customer service, always adding something new to the software to make it perfect.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about this software