FieldPulse Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.51/10

See full reviews by rating

BW

Brandon W.

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

MR

Matt R.

The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software.

TD

Tommy D.

Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with.

DM

Dave M.

Hard to view all customers in database at a glance. Only displays a portion at a time.

JN

Jed N.

With Field Pulse, I will primarily only need to work on complex estimates, back-up of data, and accounting audits from my computer at home. That will cut my workload down significantly.

AH

Jobber-logocaret

Jobber

Service Fusion-logocaret

Service Fusion

How would you rate FieldPulse?

FP Review from SSP

Autumn Flanders has been fantastic. So easy to work with and listens to our needs.

Pros

The software offers customer friendly features such as reminders about upcoming appointments.

Cons

It would be nice to have an actual reference manual vs. having to do a search.

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our priority is customer service and I couldn't be happier knowing Autumn has hit the mark!

Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM

This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros

I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons

I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

Review so far

Used it since January and we are looking more into the features/integrations to see what will make this software more effective for what we need.

Pros

Service is great, appears that they are able and willing to explore options/ideas to improve software.

Cons

Seems a little clunky and time consuming on some aspects. Would love a easier way to navigate and organize to improve efficiency

Hi Caleb! Thank you so much for your review. We are always looking for feedback from current customers and would love to hear anymore thoughts you might have on enhancements!

FieldPulse

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Small business must have software

We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros

Easy to use, cloud based crm We can use it from any computer

Cons

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

My Perspective on FieldPulse

Building this system out for my business has been frustrating at times, but the FieldPulse team has been extremely cooperative and helpful throughout the process. Overall, the product has been an asset to my business, but I would like to see FieldPulse work more heavily with actual end users to work out the kinks and enhance some of the features.

Pros

The system is comprehensive, for the most part, in delivering field service functionality across the various processes of my business at a price point that a small company like mine can support. Customer service has been helpful and accommodating in finding work-arounds or making system updates to improve upon their product.

Cons

Some functions are not very intuitive and/or are extremely basic in their design. I would like to see some more functionality built in around effective scheduling, more complex form creation and Quickbooks timesheet integration.

Easy to use and affordable

It does what I need.

Pros

I needed a system I could operate from the field on mobile devices just as if I was in the office. This solved the problem. Is it perfect, no, but for the price it is great.

Cons

It is not easy to add multiple properties under one main contact.

Great product.

Extremely satisfied.

Pros

Great customer service. Great software. Lets go!

Cons

Loading times can be longer than normal at times.

Hi Brad! Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the FieldPulse family!

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros

I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons

The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Pros

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Cons

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Still working out the kinks

Pros

The mobile app is intuitive and makes doing business and getting paid on-site easy.

Cons

The system is not a customizable as I would prefer and there seems to be a steady stream of bugs which don't hamper function but are a bit of an annoyance.

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!

Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Pros

Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Cons

Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company.

Pros

The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

Cons

As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

Great Software, Amazing Support

The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros

Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons

The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Honest Review

I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

Pros

It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

Cons

My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

Field Use

Pros

The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons

I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Good overall software

Pros

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Rock Crest Review

It is helpful but missing some key features that are needed to use it in the field.

Pros

The live tracking of when the crew checks into a service and when it is complete.

Cons

When you don't have service, you can't use it. The offline mode isn't very useful and tablet apps don't have offline mode.

Tried a Bunch Of These

I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

Thanks so much Nutan!

Good overall software to run your business

Overall great software and enjoy using everyday.

Pros

Software is very visually appealing and makes scheduling and sending estimates easy. It is intuitive and can be learned quickly.

Cons

Wish there was an option to do fully customized forms such as an inspection.

Highly recommended

Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Pros

Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Cons

Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Awesome

Excellent

Pros

Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Cons

Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Very good value for the money

Pros

Lie the scheduling, projects, jobs, etc.

Cons

Send email to everyone when scheduling. Or schedule updates daily. Need a way to turn that feature off.

Great product

Pros

Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Cons

Would like to see a little bit more customization

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros

Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons

I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices