Less Paper

Cloud-based customized field service management software.

visit website

Less Paper Reviews

Pros

Amazing experience from start to finish. Customer service has been fantastic, communication great.

Jackie A.

Mark B.

Idalia S.

Cons

Web-based rather then app based means sometimes data is lost with a bad connection (Less Paper has added some functionality to minimize the occurrences).

Hilario C.

Once our crews were released by the investor owned utilities we turned them loose on the private work.

Doug W.

The only negative I have ran into with this software is when the software is getting worked on, it causes issues for the users.

4.9

It's hard this product in only a few words. These guys are hands down THE BEST.

Increased ability to schedule, provide a visual tool to our field employees that allows them to see where they are working in the near future and also to be able to instantly create a work order for emergencies that pop up. Since one aspect of our business is storm restoration and disaster recovery for private clients. We were challenged recently with (3) severe storms in a 2 week window. While our...

Pros

A TRULY customized product built for your specific needs. In the development phase- I had a laundry list of things I wanted to able to do and within a few emails back and forth with Darren we had pretty much addressed all my concerns and they were able to accommodate everything I need. Even on the on-going basis- we discover things we forgot or neglected to consider and within no time at all I get...

Cons

Probably the only thing I can say that I don't like is the fact that the screen on a tablet doesn't render the same way it does on a full size computer screen (which is really typical of all mobile applications- not just this one). Sure it would be nice to have the screen look the same on your PC as your foreman's iPad but it's really just a matter of getting used to.

Thanks for your kind words, Doug! Please let us know if you have any changes or additions you would like in the future.

Awsome product!

I would highly recommend Less Paper for your development of software for your needs.

Pros

I have been looking for a long time for a company that will work my company's needs. Most other developers want to question my decisions as a owner or try to talk me out implementing changes in the software that I have asked for because it may be difficult or they just don't want to try. As a owner I love to discuss my decisions and collaborate together as a team and that's what I get with Less Paper. They are on my level when it comes to wanting the software to be a perfect.

Cons

I'm not sure I have any cons since every request I have made from Less Paper has been met with acceptance.

Saves a lot of time and helps to streamline core operations. Aids in customer communication.

Pros

It's fully customizable so it can be tailored exactly to the needs of the purchaser and the price point is amazing for custom designed cloud-based software. I love that the company purchasing can use their own language to set up various areas of the system, it integrates with Quickbooks Online seemlessly and has a really simple interface that even the less tech savvy can navigate.

Cons

It was tough to get a feel for the software when there was no demo available. Also, an app would be great but being that it's custom-built that would put costs up.

Hi, Jackie - Thanks for the review! We do have native apps in development for Android & iOS that are wrappers for our custom systems to allow our clients easier access to their systems and to provide more features. We'll reach out when they're available! Thanks again! - Darren Jett

Can Customize Anything

Do to our niche market, the work order management software we researched weren't quite right for us. We decided to use Less Paper so we could customize the system to our needs. They were very helpful during the development process, which included weekly meeting reviewing the different modules as developed and made revisions as needed. The team really made an effort to ensure they built a system that would work for us. And as we've been using the program, the support team is very responsive with additions/revisions that fine-tune it. We are able to easily enter work orders, dispatch, quote and invoice now and are able to easily see our customer's history.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and intuitive. And the Less Paper team was very helpful and created a system that accommodates all of our special needs.

Cons

Customization takes time. Due to all of our special requests, it took a while for the software to be developed. Additional significant changes can also take a bit of time to be developed.

Berg Chilling systems Inc

-Very good customer support - Willing and able to make changes to the system

Pros

-System is very customizable. -Links to Quickbooks -Tablet and phone compatibale

Cons

-web-based rather then app based means sometimes data is lost with a bad connection (Less Paper has added some functionality to minimize the occurrences)

Stop looking...You've Found The Best

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in developing a work order software system for our organization has been one of the most positive and productive processes I have ever undertaken with a vendor. From the start, our experience with them has been everything we expected. First and foremost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are uncommonly pleasant to work with – I could go on about how willing they are...

Pros

Ease of use, and total customization. Whatever you want, you get!

Cons

No cons - that's the honest truth. If a con ever existed, I'm pretty sure Less paper Co. could work to fix and remove it.

We got everything we needed.

We decided to go with Less Paper Co because we were having trouble finding a work order app that had all of the features we felt like we needed with our business. We needed the ability to schedule for two different office locations while keeping the schedules separate but everything else together. We also had 4 different forms that we wanted to digitize. Less Paper Co allowed us to have both of these features and many more. Our scheduling of work orders and keeping track of them has never been more efficient. We always know which customers have parts in order, when the parts come in, etc. Using Less Paper Co. also saves us over $150 a month compared to the other work order apps we looked at because we have unlimited users which is great.

Pros

Being able to schedule for multiple locations and always be able to keep track of work orders and their statuses. We also really like the integrated voice mail that automatically dispatches emergency calls to our on call tech.

Cons

The only con is that since it is web based it requires signal on the devices to work. But this has only been an issue 2 or 3 times over the last year.

Vast improvement over paper invoices!

Less Paper is great to work with! I told the representative what I was looking for a system to do and he designed it to work just as I asked. We appreciate that when a technician is finished we can view if the job is completed or if a part is on order, customers also like getting their invoice via email. After using it a while we decided to add a few features and he does so very promptly, usually...

Pros

Flexibility of design and cost.

Cons

None.

work order software

The work order software is pretty easy to comprehend. For right now, this software is enough for our business but in the future as we grow, we would definitely need something more that can connect to all our systems in the office. I have worked with the outlook calendar to schedule 7 techs and this software is so much better and quicker. The customer service is the best I have ever encountered. Every time I need help, I get it. If I need support in the office, he is happy to come down and help us with our many questions.

Pros

that is very accessible, and timely.

Cons

Not much. There's some things I would like to make better that would fit our way of business more but the software is great.

Hi, Idalia! Thank you for the honest review. One of the great things about our systems is that we like to believe we can grow with your business. If your office systems (like your inventory management system) are internet-connected and have an API available we can probably connect with them. If you have any specific systems in mind let us know and we will check into it for you!

Less Paper: More Efficiency!!

The team at Less Paper Co. has been a pleasure to deal with. Our company has felt like they're almost our in-house developers as they've been really devoted to making the end product meet our service goals.

Pros

Completely customizable and catered to our service order business. The program created by Less Paper Co. has more than satisfied our not-so-computer-savvy customer service staff, who need a system that's very accessible and logical. The platform allows users to enter service items from multiple screens and searches, with very few clicks. They created an excellent dashboard for us that's truly functional, and also made a scaled down version for our vendors with just what they need to access. Most of all, we love that the program easily supported our need for emails and reminders to our customers. And the support has been amazing both in turn-around time, as well as understanding our needs.

Cons

Perhaps I'd like to see more real estate on the screen and have a way to more easily maintain multiple tabs open simultaneously. We really haven't found any issues or glitches with the program so far.

"make my own"

These guys have been totally GREAT to work with! I feel like I am constantly emailing and bugging them about something but they are always quick to respond and usually fix any issues right away. I started searching for a "mobile type" service app to help my business become more efficient. After looking at things for about 6-8 months (there are tons of things out there!) I finally decided to just...

Pros

it is totally customizable....I have been able to ask for several things and these guys write it into the program just like we need it to work. very specific for your needs

Cons

I LOVE the software but HATE QuickBooks! I have had more issues trying to make QB work how I need it to for my billing.....so maybe the link between the two is a little quirky sometimes.

Great Software with Great Support

Pros

The software was easy to navigate when first using it. It is nice how quick the support to add, change or delete a feature is.

Cons

Thank you for the review and kind words! We've recently built in "development" mode to prevent any issues for users when working on live systems. All development is done on a copy of the system completely separate from the live one. Once development is complete and tested we push the changes to your live system so you should see improvement in that regard. Thanks again!

Less Paper is a great company

Overall experience has been nothing but positive. When I have an idea for a new function, Less Paper's development team gets right on it and works it out for me. And on the rare occasion when there's an actual software 'bug' they get on it immediately and fix it in under one hour. Amazing service!

Pros

The software is completely customized to our operation. Less Paper has worked with us to improve our work flow and digitalize all aspect of our work order process.

Cons

That I didn't get it sooner, mostly. It is web based, so a good internet connection is a must, sometimes that's an issue in my area.

Fantastic company, Superb customer service, best in the industry

Pros

-customer service -unbeatable customization -lighting fast response times -the team there listens and also participates in the design of the system you need. -just a all around fantastic team

Cons

i really haven't found any cons they have been able to bring any ideas i have to life.

Very responsive to my needs and have enjoyed working with them very much!!!!

Finally getting a system that works the way I want it to and if I need to change something it is usually completed within 24 hours.

Pros

What is not to like. It is of your own design. You make it what you want it and they can do it!! This is also a great price for a custom system and to get the customer support they provide. I have been waiting for these guys for 7 years!!!! Trust me when I say I have reviewed/ used almost every system out there.

Awesome Customization

They are extremely prompt at responding to requests. They are very smart and knowledgeable in executing whatever you ask for. Nothing is too big or small.

Pros

They are able to customize everything to the way we want it. Whatever we can dream, they can do it.

Cons

There isn't something that we like least about this software. Whatever we've wanted, they've done, and it's even gone beyond expectations.

Best kept secret

Efficient product that interfaces with our billing/invoice system, excellent customer service and product quality. Has reduced our time/cost of invoicing to our customers.

Pros

I wish our business converted from paper work orders to Less Paper - it has saved hours of manual typing and improved efficiency within our business where our customers are getting their bills quickly and accurately.

Cons

At this time, there is nothing that I can say is our least since whatever we bring the team, it is addressed and very timely. Could not think of a better company to partner with. Very satisfied with their work ethic, customer service and quality of product. Extremely satisfied.

Less Paper Company Review

We are a service company that used paper service tickets on a daily basis. With Less Paper we have gone 99% paperless. From creating proposals to invoicing to syncing to Quickbooks it's all automated. The build team took the time to find out how our business runs and what services we provide and they built the software to match us. We had previously tried other similar products but they wanted us to change how we do business, this does not happen with Less Paper Company.

Pros

Answer all your questions Everything is upfront Great Tech Support The software build was custom to my business

Cons

None; the software is custom so they can do anything your business needs.

Less Paper lives up to its name!

Pros

Our department has been able to save time, money, and resources by using Less Paper. Our employees are much more efficient by allowing the software to take care of the tedious work we used to have to do on our own. The software is very customizable which was a key factor in our decision since each service works differently.

Cons

It took a little while to learn how to use but customer service was always available and more than willing to help with every need.

Perfect for our needs with incredibly fast support and seamless integration with quickbooks online

Pros

We were able to keep our existing quickbooks platform and create a very easy to use system that was usable by any device our staff had. Training took less than an hour for my crew, when we realised we needed a few changes they were applied almost instantly. Support like this does not exist elsewhere in the modern world