MaintainX Logo
MaintainX

Manage Maintenance and Operations. Without the Paper Stacks.

visit website

MaintainX Reviews - Page 2

Great Software - Just what we needed!

Awesome support (shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). Great company. Very competitive pricing. This product is helping us a lot and I highly recommend it. If you need any work order software, this is the one.

Pros

Ease of use - the mobile app is very intuitive to use. The inbox interface is smooth. It is easy for our maintenance team to see all open work orders and get them done. Speed - The app loads up nearly instantly. No waiting for work orders to appear or notifications to pop up. Visibility - This one is for me. I can open the app and quickly see what work is being done and I get a full history of all the work orders. We used to use pen and paper before this. User Interface - No clutter. The UI shows just the tools we need.

Cons

Creating repeating work orders is a bit awkward. All the capabilities are there but I needed a little help to get started. The "start time" on work orders was confusing. Some repeating work orders automatically showed up at 1am or 3am which is not ideal. This doesn't knock it down a star because all the capability is there, it's just a bit awkward. Also I would like the ability to label vendor phone numbers. Some vendors have an office number and then a cell number and they show up just in a list of "Contact Phone Numbers".

Great Program.

Customer service has be great. very responsive very helpful.

Pros

I use this to keep track of everything. Vehicle maintenance, building maintenance, assets, preventative maintenance, parts/ products inventory... There are so many great things about this product that help me keep my day flowing.

Cons

the parts inventory is great for keeping an idea of what is on hand, but it would be great for the other employees with restricted accounts to be able to scan out parts when being used. We use this a lot to keep track of animal food inventory and the feeders wish they could just quickly scan the QR code of the product and punch in how many they are using.

Outstanding Software

Pros

MaintainX offers an easy to use, logical, mobile friendly app. Our mechanics and drivers use it to report issues and document fixes. Reporting is available and the product is fairly priced.

Cons

The team added reporting functionality, which is helpful but I would like to see additional options offered.

User friendly maintenance program

Over all the system has been very helpful for our business and very helpful for our inspections that we have for certain certifications.

Pros

Keeps good records of all our equipment histories. Easy to write procedures for maintenance steps. Keeps maintenance team on track.

Cons

Some times when we set up a repeating work order it will repeat for a long time and all of a sudden it stops repeating the work order then I will have to go back and reschedule.

MaintainX is an easy way to keep track of my property management tasks

I work in commercial property management and this app keeps me organized. Everything from preventative maintenance schedules to one-time repairs can easily be tracked. I also like that I can assign my items to another manager when I am on vacation.

Pros

The ability to quickly add images and other documents makes it easy to go back and reference jobs

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for large files to upload to the browser version. I have not experienced this issue with the Android app.

Best bang for your buck!!

great software and program. very user friendly.

Pros

the ease of setup and use. the training and expertise of the team.

Cons

a few of the details are hard to manuever like the asset assignment.

This is the CCMS YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

It has been a time saver for us.

Pros

Price, app, features, chat functions, customer service

Cons

Notifications, I wish I could select the Notifications that are sent out

A great online platform for task management.

Overall I am completely satisfied this this platform, and could recommend it to others whom work in my industry. The customer support is great. Easy to use platform.

Pros

We like to use it to distribute tasks to each other, and have allow access to management to keep track on work flow. Even though we are still on the testing phase of using this platform, we are very happy with how it operates, and are looking at subscribing to the premium service.

Cons

For what we use this platform for, there are currently no negatives, not for me anyway. I think my colleague mentioned that it doesn't work whilst offline. We work in rural areas, and have to wait until we get into cellular coverage to update. Could this information be entered and back logged in future?

Would be lost without MaintainX

I could not be happier with the system MaintainX has helped me build. In fact, MaintainX is helping us spread this powerful tool to all of our sites.

Pros

Easyto use, fully featured CMMS system. Top notch customer service and support. MaintainX will instantly change how you do things. The file cabinets and binders will be gone for ever and your data will know be at your finger tips.

Cons

After over 2 years of use I can't find anything not to like.

The best CMMS I've seen.

It's a great looking, true mobile first, great for small and large teams. It helps the business stay on top of any maintenance operation. it's reliable, fast and evolving. Its customer service is superb. whenever I had a question or request I got almost immediate response from the friendly team. Nothing is getting lost and the control center together with the deployed teams are all in sync.

Pros

It's user friendly and does everything I need without trying to figure out how a specific feature works. Those features are making it easy to implement in the organization methodology. The ability to work with multiple locations, multiple organizations and multiple teams and assignments gives the system an edge.

Cons

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Great Software at a far price!

MaintainX as a tool has been great to use and there team are great to work with.

Pros

MaintainX has helped us bring all our WO's and PM's in to one took that keeps us on track. No more wasting tome with Word Docs, Outlook schedules & inputting info by hand into Excel. The more we use it the more we like it.

Cons

I would like to have a dashboard so I could just look and see who was working on what but that is a small problem.

Not a bad option for the price

I use it to schedule my techs on service calls

Pros

Free, helps track time spent on a job, helps bill accurately.

Cons

Scheduling is a pain as you cant reorder the jobs on a calendar. Cant easily see who is assigned to a job in calendar view. Many of the pro features are not really useful to me, making it hard to justify the upgrade.

Great app to help with facilities and maintenance

MaintainX has made our maintenance department more effective and efficient. It helps our employees stay on track with less down time.

Pros

MaintainX is reasonably priced and easy to use. It allows you to configure things the way you need them set up and it is easy to enter new work orders and track their progress.

Cons

The reporting features can only be run on the desktop software. It would be nice to be able to view reports on a mobile device but it isn’t a deal breaker.

Easiest Maintenance Software Available

I've truly enjoyed the ability to communicate through the app. I can comment on each individual work order, giving whomever requested an opportunity to views it's progress all the way to completion. I was not initially fond of the idea of a maintenance work order system but have been very please with the MaintX app thus far.

Pros

I love the ease of use. This software keeps all of our management staff informed and up to date with all of our maintenance issues.

Cons

The fact that anyone with a phone can create and add new work orders to our never ending list!

Excellent for tracking maintenance requests from multiple users

I enjoy the app and it is a great product. Problem is just getting other employees to use it.

Pros

The software allows users to send me a request so I can respond immediately if needed.

Cons

The software is great. I just have had trouble getting buy in from all facilities. I will keep at them to use for requesting service.

Very Easy to Use

A cloud based CMMS software has been a lifesaver. MaintainX has improved communication between shifts and reduced down time. After 1 yr of use, we are now creating predictive maintenance work orders.

Pros

Has all the necessary features to efficiently schedule a maintenance department without having too many to get confusing. Reporting is great to see a live overview. Implementation took a little time but the interface on the PC makes it a breeze. Customer service was very helpful and gave a 1 on 1 experience. This software was essential in converting from an old paper system.

Cons

Not much I could say is a con. Be prepared to be computer savvy.

Great, easy to use program for your team!

My experience overall has been extremely positive. I was looking at MaintainX as a solution to solve auditing and record keeping for my maintenance department, and it was the perfect option.

Pros

I most liked the ease of use, the user friendly UI, the cost, and the customer service.

Cons

I feel it is unnecessarily difficult to edit certain aspects of work order (for example, if you added the wrong form template, I was unable to just delete that template out of the work order and add a new one. I had to archive and redo the entire work order).

Huge amount of functionality

Huge amount of functionality!! Incredibly useful tool for managing our maintenance and general tasks. Although designed for repairs and maintenance we also use it to assign administrative jobs to members of staff or teams. MaintainX gives us a full overview of what is outstanding, who is working on what and the status of every task!

Pros

Great features even in the free plan and even better in the premium Very responsive team New features constantly being added Easy to setup and use

Cons

Mobile OTP as only login method Premium plan not particularly flexible - a middle step between free and premium would be great as it's a large amount of money

Good Product

Overall we are very happy with the software. It really helped us as we were writing all job in a call book and trying to keep track that way. This is much easier you see everything that hasn't been done yet and you can prioritize the urgency of the call.

Pros

Very user friendly, you can assign jobs to technicians, you can set that technicians only see jobs assigned to them. Separate column for to do and done. You can clearly see which job is in progress. Nice filters. You can prioritize calls.

Cons

There should be another option added for parts on order that way we would know which job we are waiting for parts.

MaintainX = Accountability

Having MaintainX on my phone keeps the plant up and running and allows me to answer to work orders quickly preventing down time.

Pros

MaintainX makes my job easier and more efficient. Keeping a chemical plant running 24/7 is more productive with the app. Preventative maintenance is important and the app helps greatly with accountability.

Cons

I can’t come up with any cons. I highly recommend MaintainX!

MaintainX has changed our business

Overall this has made our business process much simpler and has given us a much more professional look. The reviews are easily review and can embed to your website. I am a HUGE fan of this program.

Pros

Ease of use, Professional and easily manageable quotes. Ability to attach photos to quotes. Easy automated Follow-Up.

Cons

Integration with quick books online could be improved with tax rates and discounts being made their own line items instead of at the bottom like QB.

Great Application with Stellar Support

My overall experience has been stellar. Not really much to complain about.

Pros

We've been on MaintainX since November of 2019, and have seen the program / app make several changes, all of which have been for the better. I've had small issues since signing up, and the support team has been more than helpful in resolving them, as well as openly welcoming feedback. From what I've seen, the support team is a handful of people, so don't expect an instant response, but they are very quick nonetheless.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like - if I ever have a complaint, I reach out to the support team and it gets resolved.

Not Focused On, but Great for Churches

My new facility manger found it very useful and easy to learn.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, and teach staff how to use.

Cons

More corporate pricing structure for a church. Have to watch our number of users closely to keep within church budget.

Great software at a great cost

This being the first maintenance software I've used we are very pleased.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation was very easy.

Cons

Better notification options would be handy for alerts.

Modern easy to use Software

Very good. Customer service is always available

Pros

Overall easy to use for all function i need. laid out very well

Cons

Inventory management needs to be improved.