All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PandaDoc Reviews

Pros

It's great for creating proposals and then keeping track of them. It can be used alongside various programs and CRMs and the customer support can be of great help ,when needed.

Steven H.

Read the full review
I love PandaDoc and recommend adding to your tool belt...unless your in my space as I like standing out above the competition.

Jeff K.

Read the full review
Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly.

Vincent D.

Read the full review

Cons

Our experience with Pandadoc over the course of the past 18 months has slowly deteriorated. The product has become consistently worse and is now unusable.

Corbin L.

Read the full review
This sometimes leads to clients being confused or missing options they wanted.

Emmarose D.

Read the full review
Otherwise it is what you make it. Tailor it your way and there should be very few parts you dislike.

Frank W.

Simplistic and Effective

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs

We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back. We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign. If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

Pros

They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

Cons

I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!

We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Pros

With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Cons

It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it.

PandaDoc the Perfect Fit

Great product and will recommend to anyone needing a similar solution for their problems.

Pros

Functionality is perfect for what we looking to have it do. Easy to set up the documents you need to have signed and on the back end easy for the user to sign and return.

Cons

It does take some time to set up the formatting for the documents, but the support team is great to assist with that.

Does the job but improvements needed

Easy to learn and use. PandaDoc support team does seem willing to listen and interested in suggestions. They say they will forward suggestions to the development team. Overall PandaDoc feels like it's still very young and needs its developers to pay more attention to some smaller details to improve user experience and polish some existing features.

Pros

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers. Does some jobs well. If you just need to get a simple signature on a simple form, this is easy peasy.

Cons

No conditional logic on forms. For example a W-9 form requires either a SSN or EIN and only one check-box must be checked. No way to make conditional requirements like this. The editor is tedious when designing forms from scratch: making the slightest edit to a section that has many checkboxes, for example, will skew the whole document out of alignment. While viewing "Completed" documents, after...

Panda Doc Review

Enjoy using Panda Doc, only wish it had the profit/margin visibility on a line item basis. Other than that we have been very satisfied.

Pros

Flexibility in templates and budgets - real time visibility of document tracking and DocuSign. Love the APP and that I can access proposals from anywhere.

Cons

No visibility on profit/margin %s on a line item / Individual SKU basis - only on the bottom line cost. Poor design

Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign

We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Pros

The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement). PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Cons

Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail. Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly: - ESignatures - Proposal creation - Proposal tracking - Payments - Keeping track of pricing The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Pros

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software the scope of native integrations into tools we already use tracking of users and activity HubSpot integration Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Cons

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

PandaDoc is a Good Alternative

PandaDoc is simple to use with an easy learning curve. If you've ever used e-signature software before, it should be easy to switch to PandaDoc.

Pros

The pricing was excellent and it had most all the features we were looking for. The support is real time and very helpful.

Cons

One of the features we had selected didn't make it to our system.

Critical in helping build trust with prospects

Being able to put together quotes, proposals and contracts quickly has allowed us to cut down "admin time" to a minimum. Plus, prospects are impressed with our professionally-looking business documents.

Pros

Setting up branded quotes, proposals and contracts in minutes. Huge time-saver!

Cons

Adjusting blocks to fit page layout could be easier

They only care about bigger fish

IF YOUR A SMALL BUSINESS DO NOT USE PANDA DOCS! Other than the occasional helpful support staff i am yet to receive a decent customer experience with any of the panda doc teams, once they identify you as a small business they no longer care about you or how you are going with the software. When wanting to add users officially i was given minimal instruction on how to correctly sign up which led to the company being overcharged for the user we did not want. when i bought this to the attention of multiple team members no one would confirm this or follow up to refund the amount. I would not recommend this program or software to anyone based on customer experience alone.

Pros

Integration with hubspot has really been the only thing going for panda docs.

Cons

Was not alot of customisation options when trying to create links between hubspot and panda docs.

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pros

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Cons

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts. Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from. More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Pandadoc feedback from france

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Pros

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration. I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Cons

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing. I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team. As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you). 1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain. -...

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Pros

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation. The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects,...

Cons

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future. From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the...

Good.

Some efficiency and design options.

Pros

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for...

Cons

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row,...

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration....

Pros

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Cons

Noted in previous comments section

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pros

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Cons

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to...

Pros

* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

Cons

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Pros

The client-editable quotes are awesome. The UI is good (UX needs some work, below). Content re-use is great. Love the signing and notifications.

Cons

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar. In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're...

Simplistic and Effective

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

A good product that promises to become a great one

Pros

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Panda Docs Review

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer...

Pros

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Cons

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

After six months of using Pandadoc

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pros

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Cons

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

Our favorite e-signature and proposal building platform

Our company loves using PandaDoc to impress our clients with great proposals in a fast and effective manner. We will continue to license the product moving forward.

Pros

PandaDoc makes it very easy to create and templatize amazing looking proposals. The technology has helped us scale our business. It is way more than just an e-signature platform!

Cons

There really are no major cons here. As a SaaS company, at times it is hard to get a member of PandaDoc's support team on the phone, but their library of best practices is helpful.

Well on its way to being perfect!

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.