PandaDoc Reviews

4.5/5 (477 reviews)

Heather Campisi

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation. The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs. PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit. The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments. The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs. Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Steve Alvarez

Good.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Some efficiency and design options.The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Harris Clark

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

Reviewed 2016-12-13

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically. PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph. 5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Nicolas Costa

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Reviewed 2017-07-21

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Mariano DiFabio

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Reviewed 2016-12-13

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

Scott Bell

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.The client-editable quotes are awesome. The UI is good (UX needs some work, below). Content re-use is great. Love the signing and notifications.

Isabella Zhang

The solution we can recommend to others for sure.

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Overall, the experience of using lead-scoring in PandaDoc. Through the simplest funnels, you can find out what kind of conversion is in a segment that has a combination of characteristics and different actions. I guarantee that you will find segments simply with space conversion. Lead-scoring technology allows the sales department not to waste its time and focus only on those customers that are potentially profitable for your business. It sounds tempting, but in order to implement lead scoring, there is a need to follow some conditions. Firstly, you should have a team that sells and works directly with leads. Secondly, your analytics should be on a high level. You need to collect various data about users, including demographic information and behavioral indicators. If these conditions are relevant for your product, I would recommend that you consider implementing lead scoring, because the lead scoring solution is about efficiency.

Jud Masters

Panda Docs Review

Reviewed 2016-12-13

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Maya Castaneda

PandaDoc works effectively with lead scoring.

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Lead scoring in Panda Doc consists of more than 180 rules. These are various parameters, actions, and their combinations, for which we charge points to users. We use Hubspot, it's a third-party product, which, among other things, allows us to customize the logic of lead scoring. And the third important in all this story is the threshold value of the score. As soon as any user comes to our site, we begin to track where they came from and what actions they performed on the site. We don't send all the leads to our CRM-system. In general, PandaDoc helps us to determine which customers represent a great interest in our product.

Linda Drassen

Well on its way to being perfect!

Reviewed 2015-07-27

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I am notified (which is awesome). The software is user-friendly and intuitive in that I was able to immediately pick up how to use the bells and whistles easily and without a tutorial (although tutorials are available). This is very important to me as I am a "skimmer" and feel that good programs should be easy, easy, easy. If I have to constantly refer to the users manual, I become frustrated and want to eliminate the program. I love the electronic signature feature - this has allowed me to execute proposals quickly. Additionally, I get proof that my clients have received the documentation I sent out - leaving absolutely no doubt that we are all on the same page regarding the advice I have given. The customer service has been outstanding - I made a suggestion and was immediately given a response on the suggestion from a human being (versus an automated response). CONS: I see that this software is clearly always advancing - so this is by no means a list of complaints, but rather more of a wish list. I would like to be able to send attachments with my documentation. Many times, I have created an employee handbook, job application, Affirmative Action Program, etc., and if this was attached to my PandaDoc documentation, I would easily be able to track the changes accordingly. As I store my communications (per client) in specific folders, I would love it if I were able to have a reporting feature to combine the entire list of communications with my clients in one report for a mid-year and annual review process. My only problem with the software is that I am automatically put into SPAM or junk e-mail at the client end. This only happens with the PandaDoc software then I end up getting black-listed for all future correspondence. This starts with every new PandaDoc delivery - if this can be fixed, I would be so grateful. Other than this, I have no complaints. Please - keep making changes and updating features because this program can become a monster!

jacod smith

Ideal for any company and at the best price

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Greg Hawks

We LOVE Pandadoc! They offer an incredible product, inexpensively, with killer customer support!

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pandadoc has become central to our business. We utilize it to create custom proposals and for all information forms, contracts, invoicing and more. We love the flexibility of designing each template and then being able to personalize it. It's central to our sales process in creating a proposal that helps close the deal as much as anything else. It's robust, beautiful and easy. It's a fantastic solution for what we do. They also provide zippy customer service. We also dig how it tracks everything. Very useful in our communication. I can't say enough about it... Love, Love, Love it!

Desmond Thomas

Pretty good!

Reviewed 2016-12-28

I use PandaDoc to create proposals and contracts for my company. It's pretty easy to use (especially over the last few months). I love the templates you can create, from full documents all the way to small pieces that you can drag into another document. My only two problems: 1) It gets a little buggy sometimes and doesn't do what I want when editing a document 2) when I send contracts out, they usually end up in someone's spam folder.I love being able to create ready to go templates for proposals and contracts that I use often. It also makes the proposals look BEAUTIFUL.

Geoff Yeagley

Awesome Software to Automate the Proposal Creation, Delivery, and Execution Process

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Increased productivity, increased efficiency, significant time savings, faster approval process, centralized housing of proposals, simplified proposal creationWe transitioned to PandaDoc several months ago to automate our proposal software development, delivery, and execution. What used to take us several hours per proposal now takes us minutes. The user interface is easy to use and allows you to customize your proposals and add features in that were difficult before, such as video. Also, you can create your content library to drag and drop parts of your proposal that might be different or unique to each proposal, such as descriptions of products and/or services that you offer. The pricing library can be preloaded with your products and/or services so you can streamline and automate the pricing process, including the calculation of multiple items and sales tax. Finally, the integration that PandaDoc has with HubSpot is simply amazing. By having this native integration, we are able to pull most of the information about our customers or prospects directly from our CRM, pre-populating the fields that would otherwise be time consuming to manually enter.

Anonymous

Pandadoc is definitely one of the best document management tool for the workplace!

Reviewed 2018-08-05

Smoother documentation by automating banal and taxing paperwork, as well as improving productivity and client relations. Firstly, it makes creating, sending and tracking sales documents much more easier. Now, people have been doing this for years everywhere without any other software than Microsoft suite, why does somoenone need a tool like Pandadoc? Every document you make or have made before can be used as a template, and the modularity feature of Pandadoc allows one to save pricing tables, visuals etc, and add them easily. With placeholders for vital details, one does not have to spend tedious hours copy/pasting when you have a shared search space for all your documents. Secondly, you can track resources, assign people and manage roles in multiple work spaces and with features like auto-reminders and expiration dates, employees and clients increases productivity while saving precious time that is otherwise used for long emails or phone calls needed for follow ups. Thirdly, a dashboard that chronologically displays every step in a certain project or documents lifetime allows users to be aware of what is happening all the time. Furthermore, third party integrations such as Sales Force, Stripe etc allows automate many more things such as in-document process payments, and auto-populating product information and pricing. Lastly, it is built on AES 256 making it very secure as Pandadoc deals with digital signatures, managers can lock important contracts so unauthorized modification is not possible and offers inisightful analytics such as what doc sections clients spent more time reading.

Cheryl Binnie

Easy + Quick + Refreshing

Reviewed 2015-07-27

Before I switched to PandaDoc, I was spending a lot of money on managing my online documents -- with software that was frustrating & difficult to use (despite being considered the industry leader). Sometimes, I would even skip the contract-signing part of my client intake process, just because I knew it was going to take so much time + cause headaches. When it came time to renew my account, I instead started researching other options. PandaDoc had some great reviews, though it seemed like it was still fairly new on the scene. I decided to do the Free Trial... and was hooked. Didn't need to look at any other options out there. When I started using PandaDoc, I was amazed at how simple + quick + refreshing it was to use. I kept expecting it to get more difficult, like all the other document management software I'd used in the past. Even my team & clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy PandaDoc is compared to everything else they'd encountered. (When I walked my virtual assistant through the process, she kept saying, "Wait, that's it?" and "That's all I have to do? That was too easy.") Customer service is fantastic -- quick, friendly, & very knowledgable. (To be honest, though, I've only had one or two instances where I even needed help. Seriously. It's super easy to use.) The only 2 places where I've seen people get a little confused are... - Adding people to the "send to" list. They keep thinking that, once they type in the person's name or email, that person is automatically added, and they forget to click the "Add" button. - When adding fields to documents (contracts specifically), it's easy to drag n' drop a field where you want it... But then it's not readily apparent how to get BACK to all the field options. (You have to click the word "Fields" up top, but it doesn't necessarily look clickable or obvious. Maybe a tiny change to "< Back to Fields" would make that easier?) So far, I've only used PandaDoc for my client contracts, but I'm sure I'll be exploring the rest of the options soon. Thanks so much for making something that human beings can use without a ton of frustration!

Xavier HOVASSE

Good professional document management tool

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I really save time with Pandadoc and I also increase the professional aspect of my documents. I also use Pandadoc to build proposals: it gives a positive and innovative image towards my new clientsI really enjoy using PandaDoc for many business uses. I often generate recurring documents for my customers any easily can customize them to specifics needs. I like the professional look and feel, monitoring access and expiration date, really enjoy token and electonic signature.

Howard Cooke

PandaDoc For HR and Sales Contracts

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Overall I have been really impressed with PandaDoc because of its ability to be leveraged in many different ways. For example we use PandaDocs for all of our HR documents from offer letters to compensation plans, company policies and even workplace compliance records. We also use PandaDocs for all of our sales documents from order forms, to renewals to scope of work documents. PandaDoc's ease of use paired with its capabilities has made it a company-wide staple.My favorite part of the PandaDoc software is how easy it is to use. Once you understand the basics, PandaDocs is incredible intuitive primarily due to its user friendly interface. As my company's PandaDoc administrator I like that PandaDoc doesn't require extensive training to users. This makes it easier to roll out company wide.

Kevin Chieff

No better way to rapidly create Agreements and Proposals

Reviewed 2017-01-02

For my Retainer Proposals, I cut the time to deliver a proposal from 6 hours down to 2 hours by using PandaDoc. I now send out NDAs in 10 minutes. And the quality of the Proposals projects a professional, savvy image - "If I can do this for me, think what I can do for you." I can tell when they've been read when they've been signed, and I have a legal document that sets the deliverables and the payment schedules, even though I don't collect payments via PandaDoc because I prefer to do that using my Zoho Books accounting s/w. I like the integration with Zoho CRM, that's part of the time-saving features of PandaDoc, but it's Chrome only, although I hear that Zoho is working on a direct integration. I've attended every one of PandaDoc's excellent webinars, and have learned how to extend the look of my finished documents using CSS. All-in-all, a great product. One knock is on pricing - Professional Edition is reasonably priced, geared to the single user, but limited to 5 different templates. To overcome that, one would need to jump to the higher-priced Business Edition, which wouldn't be a problem but it requires a 5-user minimum, which then puts it out of reach of the average sole practitioner. I wish they would increase the 5-template limit on the Professional. Other than that, it's a time-saver that helps me every day.Speed of production of proposals.

Oliver Pratt

Documents managing service

Reviewed 2018-11-29

The best thing for us is the ability to communicate with our clients and speak about a specific document with a help of special chat form. We can provide a clear understanding of information for our customers and take into consideration their ideas. What is more, it gives an opportunity to know who opened the document and when he did it. In addition, the mobile app and software’s design is perfect.

Frederic Horvath

A tool for documents sharing and keeping

Reviewed 2018-12-05

The coolest thing about PandaDoc is a total control on the document. You always know who opens the document and when, and also you can even chat with a client without a peep. It is great that chat function gives a possibility to stay in touch with customers. Another plus is an ability to create, edit and send templates. In addition, a mobile application is very useful. We need to admit that we like PandaDoc for its flexibility of the software and a variety of templates. In addition, the chat feature has become an integral part of our daily work, because it helps us to stay in touch with our clients constantly.

Helen Hutchinson

Working with multiple locations, this software gives me exactly what I need!

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Super easy to send out what I need and love seeing what time to the customer viewed, signed, and paid the document.Super easy! It only takes a view seconds to send out an agreement. Everything is already set up in a template and all I have to do is fill in like 2 items. I also LOVE how I can see when the customer views it, signs it, and pays it. Also love how I can see how long they spent on each page and how many times they viewed it.

Chloe Christine

Great for sending proposals!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Overall Pandadocs has provided a cost effective solution for proposal sending and signing. It’s integration with Hubspot really helped this software “take the cake” when I was choosing which proposal software to use. Although it took some getting used to, I now feel comfortable using the software and take comfort in knowing all my contracts and proposals are signed correctly and properly. As a marketing freelancer, I have been using this software to send proposals to clients. For me, there was one big advantage with Pandadocs over its other market competitors, Pandadocs intragrates with the CRM system Hubspot. Pandadocs makes sending my proposals easy and it can be done straight from Hubspot itself. Meaning whenever I need to check a client or enquiry’s proposal and contract it’s all there in one place with all of their other information. This software also allows for proposals to be accepted and signed electronically. This cuts down on the amount of back and forth emails usually needed to get a contract signed.

Dave Cuzner

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

Reviewed 2018-11-13

PandaDoc has saved us a ton of time in document creation and gathering signatures.Over the years I have used and tested many of the document collaboration products out there and this rises to the top. The ability to create tokenized documents that pre-fill with information from your CRM is priceless. This alone will save you a ton of time. Also, the fact you can easily drag and drop modules to quickly create or modify documents is a huge benefit. Some modules allow for a certain level of interaction with the end receiver, so they adjust the proposal to their needs. For example, you can add optional pricing variables which a user can select or deselect.

Mathias Rexius

PandaDoc seriously changes everything for your company concerning invoicing!

Reviewed 2017-08-17

It has helped us bring in more money, faster. It's pretty easy to use and we don't have to keep track of physical contracts anymore which is awesome. Everything is in one place! The fact that you can easily send invoices online has made a huge impact on our business. It's relatively easy to use once you learn how it works and it will reduce the time it takes for you to get your agreements signed massively!