RazorSync Reviews

4.54/5 (197 reviews)

Donald Horenzy

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync. The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac. One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry. The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

Tina Barkkari

Perfect solution for our business

Reviewed 2017-06-27

This is an all-in-one solution we utilize to keep our team on schedule; they have access to upcoming appointments to make sure they have what parts they may need; I can use the field tracking to let a customer know when they should arrive based on location; it helps coordinate payments in the field vs. billing I need to collect; I love the search option when a customer calls in (I can find them by the phone number on the caller ID before they even tell me who they are!); I could go on and on but I have to get back to work...We have been using RazorSync since 2014 and could not be happier. As a small business, we wanted an integrated solution for scheduling, dispatching, and invoicing and RazorSync fit the bill. We loved that we didn't have to invest thousands in software, our technicians in the field can access their schedules and enter notes and billing at any time, and everyone can see the history for the property we are servicing. In the few occasions we have needed support the folks at RazorSync are always quick and attentive to resolving the issue. New features have been added since we first joined and we have been able to pick and choose what suits our needs as an add-on.

Lucinda Burton

Simplified Service App

Reviewed 2016-06-10

We are an Electrical contractor and have been in business over 38 years, mainly new construction. A few years ago we decided to push forward and open a new residential service department. We began to research scheduling programs with the ability to invoice and keep all information stored in one place. After researching many many applications the frustration began! We couldn't find anything simple enough and within budget to meet our needs. Not giving up on our goals yet, I finally came across Razor which was relatively new at that point. The Razorsync website was very informative but I was skeptical so I called. I'm so glad I did because they were able to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Razorsync worked. I decided to take the free month trial and once I downloaded it I knew at that we had found our scheduling app that does it all!!! Excellent Technical Support Instant scheduling and dispatch Easy estimating and invoicing both in office and service field You can access the schedule from anywhere! Endless reports You can attach documents to work orders, contract, photos, forms, pics etc Accepts credit card payments Service techs can create their own work orders when emergency calls come in after hours Constant updates to customers, example -en route, onsite, job complete Customers just LOVE this!! GPS tracking on service trucks Customer Portal allowing customers to access their accounts You can make suggestions how to better the app for your use, Razor listens and productively works as a team There is so much more don't I don't use and I cant comment on because we already had resources in place - for example Payroll - we do in house QuickBooks - We use other accounting package

Will Moyers

Best Bang for Buck!

Reviewed 2016-06-11

I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based. RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed. All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Katie Cotey

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

Reviewed 2017-06-27

I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry. I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

Short Learning Curve

Reviewed 2016-06-10

If your looking for a field service app then look no further. And trust me we tried them all. Quockbooks, GoServicePro, Jobber, mHelpdesk, ServiceM8, should I go on. First of all if you need a mobile app that works on Android then these guys have you covered. Most if not all the apps I mentioned above only support Iphone. All of our techs have android phones. The learning curve is almost non existent. Give yourself 45 minutes and your already a pro. Everything is synced right to the techs phone. You control what they see and do. So also tracks them with bread crumbs do you know where their at. When they change the status of a work order to "In-Transit" the app send an email or text or both to the client. This frees up the technician time having to call the next stop. I could go on and on with all the great things this does. Been a customer for almost two years and wouldn't think about switching.Tech GPS tracking, no learning curve, great support (always answers the phone and fast email replies), integrated credit card processing, schedule by calendar view which is great, customizable, they host on a very fast server so there's no lag switching screens or loading multiple modules, customer portal, integrates with all popular accounting software if your already using something different. (There's accounting module works great).

Tera Redmond

Great product for cost

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Ability to use IPADs in the field and customer profiles. We really like the ability to keep all the customers info in one database but still can have the ability to export everything to quickbooks. Customizable forms are a great benefit as well. It has helped us streamline the paperwork side of our company and everyone can see the information when when needed. Ability to create own form and customize in many ways. Customer service is great as well. Also the integration with quickbooks is a huge plus as well. We lite that we can customize almost any form. We are easily able to communicate with techs in the field. The customer reports are a great feature to send to customers to show them what we have done when additional details are needed. Overall we are happy with the product.

Parri Morrow

We have been using RazorSync for a few years now and this program has helped with our workflow.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

We are able to keep track of employees and jobs. This software helps to run our business in a more organized manner.Our scheduled jobs are easily accessible wherever we are. It is easy for our employees to use. Our employees are able to use this software as a time clock. As a business owner we are able to pull up the jobs each employee takes part in on a daily basis. We are able to see billable time versus down time. We are able to store notes for the customer that helps keep a log of the type of equipment they have. RazorSync is affordable for small businesses. We use all of these things to set us apart from other small businesses. We try to think BIG! That is why we use RazorSync.

Cheryl Dillon

Great customer database/scheduling software

Reviewed 2017-06-27

It really helps us stay connected and our business functions better as a result of using the software.It is easy to use and has a nice mapping feature for customer appointments. We are now also using it for our time clock reporting, which is working out well. The customer service response time and assistance for anything we need is pretty prompt though and they are all helpful.

Robert Langton

Razorsync is Awesome. Enough Said

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I have been using this program since 2013 and it is the best one I have found out there. And trust me I looked at a lot of them before finally deciding to stick with Razorsync. It is an intricate part of my daily operation. The ability to create customers, work orders, and multiple separate service request back to back on a customer is nice. I use it to track technician time sheets, daily route location, job to job GPS tracking, and I love the fact that you can add pictures of the before and after work of the jobs to each invoice and it makes a PDF that goes directly to the customer while we are still onsite shows the customers we are a professional company and will aways be ready to serve them whenever they need us. It puts us a step ahead of the rest in the HVAC field. Customer service is easy to talk to and very quick to respond. In short, this program is Awesome. Mobile app, GPS tracking, Time sheet tracking, Invoice Tracking, Inventory Tracking Great customer service.

Jeanette Raub

Super easy to manage my guys!!

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Running my business as efficiently as possible. We love that we can track our guys using the app. At any point I can pull up the map and see where any of my techs are. Also being able to attach photos for the jobs and notes is a great help to stay organized. We've been using Razorsync for almost 4 years now and we definitely rely on our system. Tony helped us to set up our whole system. They've been super helpful. Razorsync is by far our most used software for my business.

Chris Peloquin

It has changed our service ticket process, and made our management and billing more streamlined.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

We streamlined our service ticket and billing functions. We went from hand written tickets that would be billed on average 20-25 days after the call, to going paperless, and being able to now invoice tickets, 1-2 days after the call.The layout of the system is well designed and easy to navigate. The app is easy to use, and allows our team in the field to process information in a quick and easy manner. The interaction with Quickbooks Online, makes our billing process much more simplified.

Anonymous

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

Reviewed 2017-02-18

In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial. Technical support is second to none.

Anonymous

Got us out of the paper age - worked as intended

Reviewed 2016-06-11

Razorsync took us from paper based scheduling to electronic scheduling. We are a engineering consulting company that dispatches techs to jobs throughout the day. Had served well to reduce dispatcher workload, reduce unneeded phone calls between employees, and serve as a searchable record of jobs performed. We are transitioning in the next few months to a custom built industry specific (and much more expensive) solution which will cover a more broad range of what we do besides just scheduling/dispatching, but razorsync has done very well over the past ~2 years to raise the productivity/quality from an unreliable process to a more streamlined one.AWESOME dispatching screen, can drag and drop and easily modify jobs Serves as a mini CRM between clients input Customer service has always been extremely responsive when we've encountered issues

Melissa Schneck

It's a Breeze once you get the process down

Reviewed 2017-06-27

The benefit of being able to work from basically anywhere, I use my phone most of the time if I'm not in the office, but If I'm at home, my personal home computer does the job. I've been in the hospital, on vacation, traveling and I have been able to set up work for my techs back on site.I like that I can run my business from home on days where I just can't get in, if it's bad weather, sick kid, or just a personal day, I can still do my job by logging in from home

angie westman

Great company, perfect for all service, PHC . Used for 4 years just gets better!

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Makes my job much easier! I have less to do in the office so can be out working. All in one system, bidding, billing and payments with credit cards so easy. We can make it our own and personalize to our needs. They keep adding features and changing thing by listening to what their customers want and need. It's priced very well and is not going to break the bank! Customer service is very quick and they are on top of things!

Dave Hunter

RazorSync has given us the opportunity to streamline our service request department.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

service job visibility, scheduling efficiency, current address database.We have found the address database is up to date, which has helped finding correct addresses in new subdivisions. Also, having the history speeds up return calls for additional service. Being able to see on the map where future jobs are helps is effeciency of scheduling.

Cindy Giles

I researched many other programs for appliance repair service though this was the best fit for us.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

RazorSynce gives us the ability to see the location of the customers for better location management. I am able to recall a customer and drag and drop into an appointment then edit minor details when I have time. The search ability by addresses since my home warranty and property managers send payments by address not names.

Gary Jamieson

We are constantly pleased with the new functionality that is added and the customer service!

Reviewed 2017-07-06

We are able to manage our day very easily, as well as track any customer notes and office notes so everyone involved knows what is going on at all times. Ease of use. The ability to complete a request from open to invoice easily and the ability to designate bill to and service to addresses, as well as the trackability for repeat customers and problems.

Gary Harvat

Razor Sync - Great Product and Pricing for Small Service Oriented Bus.

Reviewed 2015-03-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The program is easy to use even for those who struggle with the computer. I have been using it for over 2 years and my staff love it. All my techs use iPads in the field and they can see their daily job load, complete while at the job site and have the customer sign the iPad accepting the completed work. Once they do this, we are able to generate an invoice and get this out to them via mail or email. The best thing about RS is their responsiveness to questions. I no sooner send a request for clarification then my phone starts ringing. The guys/gals are knowledgeable and speak ENGLISH. Pricing is very good as well. I can adjust up and down as my tech compliment changes and can reduce my overall costs just like that. There's no contracts or long term relationships.

Andrew Johnstone

It's the best option for my service company's needs!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Helps make my employees more organized. They used to lose client sheets and forget to do jobs. Now they have all their jobs in a list and clicking on the job allows them to open the map to get there. It syncs with QuickBooks Online very well, it is an app so my employees don't have to have a good internet connection to input info, clicking on the address opens maps which makes my employee's life easier.

John Gallagher

Great software for the value budget

Reviewed 2017-05-27

I used them for about 2 years in my last company of 6 technicians. It was very user friendly. The qb. The user interface and ability to look up consumer information was awesome! Dashboard inside the office, to use on the desktop was very helpful. Changing things & adding users/roles was simple.

Johnny Kincaid

overall this software has allowed me to manage my business globally

Reviewed 2017-06-29

just the overall accountability that Razor provides There are a few things I like but what I like the most 1. Scheduling is easy and fast 2. Sending invoices and service reports is great and the customer love it 3. the overall accountability Razor provides is awesome

Erica Baloun

Love using Razor Its fantastic.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Being able to keep track of previous invoices and having all my customers info at hand.I like everything about the software. I am thrilled that we came across Razor. This software saves a lot of time and paperwork . I really like the fact that all my customers info is in one place. No more writing down on paper .

Amber Stoneberger

Changed our business

Reviewed 2017-06-27

No lost tickets, dispatching with techs in the field Prior to razorsync we did all service tickets on paper and then we had to manually enter them into quickbooks. We had issues with tickets getting lost, not turned in, being hard to read and uninvoiced. With razorsync having the module that allows us to import invoices it saves us so much time and no lost money.