All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

actiTIME Reviews

Pros

It is easy to use, has user friendly interface, easy to manage. The best of the this application is the ability to use it on mobile devices.

Mariusz P.

Read the full review
IPhone application helps me to track my time even if I'm not in the office. I'm also happy with the quality of actitime support service – every time I ask a question I receive a very quick answer.

Monica

Read the full review
ActiTime supports us well in tracking our project efforts. It's quite easy to use and provides good value for the money.

Harald F.

Read the full review

Cons

Ultimately the security certificate problem was unsolvable but that is a problem with my computer.

neil a.

Read the full review
Overall, I had no real substantive dislikes about the software.

Corey A.

Read the full review
There is no learning curve involved: you can start working with it right away. We set up our clients and projects in no time, and the next day the team was already tracking time there.

4.6

Is the best Tracking software used

Excellent product to manage different Users time-tracking, for montly working hours is perfect.

Pros

In my consultancy experience i have used different time-traking software to manage commissions and montly working hours, but actiTime is the best software used now.

Cons

The price is not competitive, exist othe time-tracking sofware with less price, but also less features.

Review of actiTIME after 1 year of use

We needed a way to track hours spent on Engineering vs. hours spent on Operations support. we set this up easily and now just run a monthly report.

Pros

1. Easy to Administrate 2. Easy to use 3. Good Training features 4. Thorough selection of report types

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reports and then make the report set-up available to other users.

Good starting point

Pros

Almost everything is acceptable except the project and task management.

Cons

All software have space for improvement. Nothing specific except the pricing.

Simple and solid

Great, simple and solid. just what we need to get at solid grip of our work and projects. all new employee can use it instantly.

Pros

god prise and new features comming up

Cons

miss a connection to a simple planning tool.

Great for detailed time tracking

We've been using Actitime within our practice for approx 4 years now. During that time the development of the app has definitely made things easier. It allows a good level of detail through the tracking a client, product and task level. It is starting to feel a little clunky and dated compared to newer products, in particular when creating a report or a new task. We've trialed newer products recently but decided to remain with Actitime. However as we are getting more and more of our practice into cloud based apps I think we'll eventually be looking for a more integrated solution. Although Actitime integrates with QuickBooks it does not currently integrate with Xero.

Pros

Good amount of detail in both tracking and reporting. App makes tracking easier. Simple to use.

Cons

Not very integrated with other practice software. User interface starting to feel a little dated and clunky compared to others.

Simple Time tracking tools

We use this to capture the amount of time spent on individual projects for the purposes of tax credits. I have never encountered an issue with it, but it is not the most full featured product.

Pros

This tool makes it quick and easy to enter in time used on various tasks. It allows you put in notes and other details about the tasks when looking back on it.

Cons

I would love for this to have a notification feature, to alert you that your time entering is out of date. Or a better way to view discrepancies in your personal data.

Hi Tyler, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We are happy that actiTIME helps you to receive tax credits for your work and that you find it easy to use. Regarding the email notifications, they are available in the latest version of the product. We have also added quite a few enhancements, such as REST API, detailed personal reports, and a lightweight browser extension for tracking time directly from JIRA, Github or Gitlab. Be sure to check it out with the free trial version available from our website.

Our go to product for project time tracking

Pros

This web application has helped us gain control of hours actually spent on every project we take on, including maintenance of existing products. Great reporting features to pass on to upper management. Good that it nags the users to complete their time when they forget.

Cons

Seems like too many features are added or improved. Whenever I have to go into maintain the setups, user, projects, tasks etc. I have to learn how to do it all over because the features are constantly being updated.

Dependable

We use it to bill and keep track of time and analysis, it´s great for that.

Pros

ActiTime may not be as good looking as other time tracking systems out there, but it sure is reliable and editable enough to be able to adapt it to any organization.

Cons

UX/UI could be more user friendly and reporting needs more modules.

Actitime saved my life

Pros

A user friendly system which is very simple to operate/ Areal value for money

Cons

Admin cant see reports from the cellular app

A+++ recommendation for all companies

Pros

Easy to use/setup and learn for all employees. Use this product for years and all history is available and easy to pull for reporting.

Cons

Pricing in US dollars makes it more expensive

Great app for my company. Simple to use and always available

Using actiTIME for more than 5 years. Originally on a hosted server, switched 3 years ago to SaaS. Always available and so easy for new employees to use. I highly recommend it!

Cons

Small review of actitime and its high functions.

Actitime has benefited me too much in the business environment, because I have been able to take the real time of each employee's work and thus provide a fair pay for what was worked.

Pros

I really like actitime because of the beautiful design it has, in my opinion, it is what gives entertainment to the software as such, and also its functions, it is very good to be taking several times at once, doing two tasks at the same time and Take control of both. I hope these valuable features of actitime never change, they are what gives life.

Cons

I do not like that actitime has such high prices, if there is something that pleased much about this software were the low prices it had compared to the excellent services it has, however, after so many updates and implementation of new functions, the price was increasing. I would like prices to go down a bit.

It helps to make time tracking so simple and easy to access.

Pros

We use actiTIME for all the projects we currently have. We have few check points and we use actiTIME to analyse how effective we were by taking time reports and comparing it with what results we have so far. The dashboard contains every thing that needed to control time tracking of the whole organization. We set separate tracking for each sub groups to compare them with others.

Cons

I can see lot of button s here and there on the dashboard which I have never used until now. The user interface is somewhat not good enough to catch someone's attention.

It favors the project area, much more than taking time.

I have benefited from the use of actiTIME because I have witnessed how the way of doing projects in my company is changing, has functions that no other platform has and at a certain point, it favors too much the best presentation of projects of my company.

Pros

I like actiTIME because I use it for Business Projects purposes, and I see that this area, the actiTIME platform perfectly dominates, providing the necessary functions to achieve a better established project and with a better reach to the public.

Cons

I do not like that actiTIME has such an ugly interface, although it is very true that it has complete functions that complement the projects, they should incorporate an interface that does not discourage the user and that, on the contrary, encourages it.

Usefull tool to approve timesheets and track R&D projects

It's an easy tool to use every day to track the time of our R&D team, so we can have a good backup of approved time for grant purposes.

Pros

Very useful tool to track approved timesheets for R&D projects, as we need to justify R&D tax credit claims and grants on a monthly basi, so this tool provide all we need to have a good backup each month.

Cons

This software doesn't have integrated option to manage expenses reports, it could be great to have it in this software, so the tool would be complete.

Timer Tracking with high limits.

Pros

It is a very complete software, it helps me to know how much time I work or how much time I take doing any action that wants to know my time, besides that it offers me to do some present or future work to develop it, I am very happy with this program.

Cons

What I do not like is that it has very few features that do not help enough I think if you add more options where it improves or facilitates the quality with which we work it would be easier to use and therefore you would have a better performance and it would be fabulous, I would also like them to add more options and also improve a bit the design would be excellent.

It is very good to carry out projects quickly.

ActiTIME has benefited me to make quick projects in my company. On many occasions it does not give time to do the projects, and actitime serves as a rescue so as not to lose that much-needed task at all times.

Pros

actiTIME is good in the sense that you can perform simple projects, here is not much what is dazzling design or too good functions, but nevertheless, with which it has, serve to make simple and enjoyable projects.

Cons

If I would complain about something, it would be about design, I think that despite having very few functions, they should reward users who use it with a more pleasant design and who do not bore in the long term.

Simple but powerful

Pros

For our organisation, we need a very simple tool that could provide a rough indication for what the time is spend on for the needs of strategical planning and budgeting. Many other softwares are very focused on minute-by-minute reporting which becomes quite cumbersome when that level of accuracy is not needed. ActiTIME, though allowing making a very detailed reports, too, can be ‘stripped down’ to very basic functions that are both very similar to use for the workers reporting their time and for the administrator analysing the reports. It took very short time to learn how to use it and the interface is quite intuitive - no handbooks needed.

Cons

The usability of the app can be further improved. For example, the timer function is hanging around all the time taking the screen space even though we do not use it. A possibility to switch it off would be appreciated.

actiTIME diversifies its use, through projects and time-outs.

The use of actiTIME has benefited me because I have managed to carry out my business projects and at the same time, know what time I am working and what time it takes my employees to work.

Pros

What I like most about actiTIME, is that apart from being a software for taking time, it is useful for carrying out small projects, in this way the active use of actiTIME is varied, its use is much more diversified.

Cons

I have no complaint of actiTIME, it is a software that has never given me problems, it has never given me errors in the time I have been using it, it is fantastic because it works without interruptions.

Amazing software

Pros

Have been using ActiTime since 2013 - first as a on-premises solution and now the cloud version. It is one of the integral part of our service delivery process. Very easy to use and train. You will find all the features required to track, report and bill the project and task hours.

Cons

Better task management workflow will help.

Does what it needs to fo

It’s good at what it does and is very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to enter my time each day. Easy to have a task to track time to and record hours against each task.

Cons

Maybe it is the way the company admin decided to set it up, but I dislike being able to only enter one day at a time. I would prefer to enter my entire week at a time.

actiTIME has multiple functions with activities.

Pros

actiTIME has a multifunction platform, in this way you can carry out projects and at the same time you can make a "Take time" of each task, each activity and each experience. You can perform these two functions more calmly and accurately.

Cons

I would like you to actiTIME renew your design, it is so annoying that they have passed year after year and have not placed a design that is consistent with the time in which we live, a design that really renew each idea and place a more comfortable comfort.

actiTIME Review

Over all its a good product for project management

Pros

Good for tracking multiple project at the same time. Good UI experience Reporting is good as you can see the overall time taken to finish a project vs estimated

Cons

There are many features which is not much use full . it make it congested .

Advances with two functions in a platform.

I have benefited a lot from the use of actiTIME, I have managed to perfect my projects and take time from my employees and colleagues, an excellent advance!

Pros

What I like most about actiTIME are the functions, it really is very beneficial to use two functions at the same moment, like taking a time, and instantly being a project, two things in one platform! it has provided me with excellent functions and has made my projects and time-outs more accurate and efficient, without any complaints!

Cons

The timestamps have a certain benefit in the projects.

The use of actiTIME has made it possible to take the time in my company, and in each of the employees, knowing how long the employee worked, and what extra time corresponds.

Pros

What I like most about actiTIME is the ease of taking time and, at the same time, doing a project on the same platform, it is great to have two such useful functions in one place.

Cons

I do not like that actiTIME has such high prices, clearly this is not such an important factor, but I would like prices to decrease a bit.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.