actiTIME Reviews

4.75/5 (99 reviews)

Jane Falconer-White

Great for detailed time tracking

Reviewed 2016-11-17

We've been using Actitime within our practice for approx 4 years now. During that time the development of the app has definitely made things easier. It allows a good level of detail through the tracking a client, product and task level. It is starting to feel a little clunky and dated compared to newer products, in particular when creating a report or a new task. We've trialed newer products recently but decided to remain with Actitime. However as we are getting more and more of our practice into cloud based apps I think we'll eventually be looking for a more integrated solution. Although Actitime integrates with QuickBooks it does not currently integrate with Xero.Good amount of detail in both tracking and reporting. App makes tracking easier. Simple to use.

Katherine Fosled

Small review of actitime and its high functions.

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Actitime has benefited me too much in the business environment, because I have been able to take the real time of each employee's work and thus provide a fair pay for what was worked.I really like actitime because of the beautiful design it has, in my opinion, it is what gives entertainment to the software as such, and also its functions, it is very good to be taking several times at once, doing two tasks at the same time and Take control of both. I hope these valuable features of actitime never change, they are what gives life.

Maykol Febres

It favors the project area, much more than taking time.

Reviewed 2018-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited from the use of actiTIME because I have witnessed how the way of doing projects in my company is changing, has functions that no other platform has and at a certain point, it favors too much the best presentation of projects of my company. I like actiTIME because I use it for Business Projects purposes, and I see that this area, the actiTIME platform perfectly dominates, providing the necessary functions to achieve a better established project and with a better reach to the public.

Paul Russo

Our go to product for project time tracking

Reviewed 2017-07-27

This web application has helped us gain control of hours actually spent on every project we take on, including maintenance of existing products. Great reporting features to pass on to upper management. Good that it nags the users to complete their time when they forget.

Sharon Marin

Timer Tracking with high limits.

Reviewed 2018-06-27
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a very complete software, it helps me to know how much time I work or how much time I take doing any action that wants to know my time, besides that it offers me to do some present or future work to develop it, I am very happy with this program.

Paula Rodriguez

It is very good to carry out projects quickly.

Reviewed 2018-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

ActiTIME has benefited me to make quick projects in my company. On many occasions it does not give time to do the projects, and actitime serves as a rescue so as not to lose that much-needed task at all times. actiTIME is good in the sense that you can perform simple projects, here is not much what is dazzling design or too good functions, but nevertheless, with which it has, serve to make simple and enjoyable projects.

Carole Kensel

actiTIME diversifies its use, through projects and time-outs.

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

The use of actiTIME has benefited me because I have managed to carry out my business projects and at the same time, know what time I am working and what time it takes my employees to work. What I like most about actiTIME, is that apart from being a software for taking time, it is useful for carrying out small projects, in this way the active use of actiTIME is varied, its use is much more diversified.

Monica Gutierrez

actiTIME has multiple functions with activities.

Reviewed 2018-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

actiTIME has a multifunction platform, in this way you can carry out projects and at the same time you can make a "Take time" of each task, each activity and each experience. You can perform these two functions more calmly and accurately.

Stefan Muirhead

The best collection of features

Reviewed 2017-02-21

We operate as an agency type of environment where billing our time is key to our profitability. And actiTIME is great for us! It has the best collection of features and reporting for our needs. Things like Profit & Loss, project tracking, client reporting and the granularity of user permissions are of great value. We are seeing that our billability is on the rise, and staff are sticking to estimates much better than before.

Luisana Aristizabal

Advances with two functions in a platform.

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited a lot from the use of actiTIME, I have managed to perfect my projects and take time from my employees and colleagues, an excellent advance!What I like most about actiTIME are the functions, it really is very beneficial to use two functions at the same moment, like taking a time, and instantly being a project, two things in one platform! it has provided me with excellent functions and has made my projects and time-outs more accurate and efficient, without any complaints!

Steve Poulsen

You will be impressed

Reviewed 2017-03-09

We were most impressed with actiTIME's professional look and feel. The low entry price, as well as powerful features made it the best time tracking choice, by far. We now have a better finger on the pulse of our business. I believe you will find the value of actiTIME to be unsurpassed. The application is top-notch, the support team is responsive, and the price can't be beat. Give it a try, you will be impressed.

Angelica Barest

The timestamps have a certain benefit in the projects.

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

The use of actiTIME has made it possible to take the time in my company, and in each of the employees, knowing how long the employee worked, and what extra time corresponds. What I like most about actiTIME is the ease of taking time and, at the same time, doing a project on the same platform, it is great to have two such useful functions in one place.

Amy Williams

Timecard Review

Reviewed 2017-03-27

The product is easy to use and versatile. I think it's the best out there but would love to be able to have more flexibility in applying rates to individual employees to make billing easier. easy to use.

Anonymous

Simple, easy-to-use time tracking system

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Actitime is straightforward and easy to use. It has helped our small organization do a better job tracking hours worked and PTO used in real time. Staff members love being able to enter their hours from anywhere using the app. We were looking for software that would make it easy to allocate hours to jobs and would not require staff to clock in/out, and Actitime fit the bill perfectly.

Marco Garibay

Easy to implement tool

Reviewed 2017-02-20

Personally, I am involved on a number of major projects that require me to keep track of more than 200 deliverables. Having actiTIME forces me not to lose track of the time spent on each of these projects. In fact, actiTIME is our global solution in R&D to time-track all our projects because of the easy implementation and low infrastructure requirements.

Lance Murdock

Having actiTIME we can better predict

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Better communication between project team members Better project estimation Our company needed a simple way of tracking time used on multiple projects - and actiTIME fit the need. Its interface is simple and easy to maintain. We use the application for time management, task estimation and also to communicate deadline information to our team members. Now having actiTIME we can better predict future project requirements!

Marc Levesque

Excellent Software, has resolved alot of internal issues.

Reviewed 2017-05-03

Easy and Affordable Time Management software for our business. Reporting is also extremely usefull.Fast and easy to Set up, Easy to use, and with the reporting options it makes Monthly and Yearly ends efficient.

Robert Miller

Exceeds expectations!

Reviewed 2017-02-27

If you are considering a time and project management program, this is the ONE to choose. This program exceeds expectations! The flexibility of project and task description made this program work for my consulting business. IT department is not even necessary to make the program useful. The goal of getting paid is my prime use of the program. So, when it comes for billing, actiTIME helps to get the job done quickly and accurately. If I were to write the software myself, it would look just like this!

Sanda Pastor

Helps in our financial reporting

Reviewed 2017-05-11

Firstly, actiTIME is a good aid to our monthly financial reporting. Secondly, it makes the staff more responsible knowing that there are being tracked down up to the last minute.

Tom Ridout

Intelligent solution for time billing

Reviewed 2017-03-17

Don't waste your time with expensive bloated software. This program is an intelligent solution for time billing. It took me a few minutes to install and start using, unlike the other software packages that I tried. Now we account for all time spent. We can easily print reports, add new customers and control project billing. actiTIME is very easy to administer and add new projects as they arise. Staff find it very simple to use as well and as a result I have no complaints from anyone.

Chense Proast

The organization of projects in actiTIME is very good elaborated.

Reviewed 2018-03-15
Review Source: Software Advice

With actiTIME I have managed to maintain two good functions or factors in my company on foot, the time and projects, all with the excellent quality that actiTIME provides me. One of the most innovative functions that actiTIME has, is that of being able to organize a project in a time-consuming software, this function is very feasible since a project can be organized in a different way.

Ranjan Benz

Nice and Pragmatic Design

Reviewed 2017-03-22

Easy to use, nice and pragmatic design, affordable price! We noticed positive changes in controlling the employees' timesheet and preparing time & material invoices. The good thing about actiTIME is that you can start tomorrow and don't need days of training ship.

stephan gustin

Simple and solid

Reviewed 2016-06-29

Great, simple and solid. just what we need to get at solid grip of our work and projects. all new employee can use it instantly. god prise and new features comming up

Roy Zumbado Cognuchz

Dependable

Reviewed 2018-09-14

We use it to bill and keep track of time and analysis, it´s great for that.ActiTime may not be as good looking as other time tracking systems out there, but it sure is reliable and editable enough to be able to adapt it to any organization.

Anonymous

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-02-20

We are a small team of 2 users in the ERP Consulting field. Actitime works great and is super easy to use.