actiTIME Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.56/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

It is easy to use, has user friendly interface, easy to manage. The best of the this application is the ability to use it on mobile devices.

Mariusz P.

L

Larry

The sync function can stop functioning at the most inconvenient times.

Sheila H.

Maybe it is the way the company admin decided to set it up, but I dislike being able to only enter one day at a time. I would prefer to enter my entire week at a time.

actiTIME users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft Excel

Compare both
How would you rate actiTIME?

Helpful Time Management Software

My overall experience with actiTIME was solely great. It helped me to prioritize my time and input into various projects in order to increase my productivity.

Pros

Easily, the most beneficial aspect of this software was the ability to view graphically how my time was being spent on a weekly basis. Furthermore, the data input is a breeze, and thus, little to no time was wasted in seeing the output!

Cons

Overall, I had no real substantive dislikes about the software. It strikes the perfect balance between minimalist and customizable.

Good Activity Time Tracker

Pros

- User friendly screens - Ease of creation of Activity & Tasks - User definition to allowed projects - Man-Hour rate definition and thereby automatic calculation of total activity cost - Invoice raising - Mobile enabled - Reports definition and template saving etc

Cons

- Integration with any ERP to take the activity Hrs (or) Costing for the project is not available - Scheduled vs Actual report (Standard hrs can be defined as Scheduled hrs not per project)

Manage timesheet and other activities using actiTime a web-based tool

Time tracking is easy with this tool you can manage your time accordingly. You can get the email reminders and so many reporting options are there which are very helpful.

Pros

actiTime is easy to use, customizable and powerful tool for time-tracking, organize work, project cost estimation, time utilized on a particular task or activity and prepare a report using filters provided.

Cons

Overall its a good though there could be some improvement in look and feel and appearance.

Fully customizable app

actiTIME fits our company perfectly since it's so customizable and easy to use. There is no learning curve involved: you can start working with it right away. We set up our clients and projects in no time, and the next day the team was already tracking time there. Very nice.

Pros

Easy-to-use. Friendly interface. Customizable: you can turn off those features that you don't need. Decent customer support.

Cons

Only supports English.

A decent time-tracking software

We made a comprehensive search for an application, which covers our needs in the sense of time-tracking. After examining at least 30 software, we ended up using ActiTIME, which (according to us) happens to be the best choice suits for us.

Pros

- mobile application with timer function - easy-to-use UI

Cons

- timer function in browser version - more sophisticated reporting features would be needed

Great timetracking tool at a reasonable price

actiTime supports us well in tracking our project efforts. It's quite easy to use and provides good value for the money.

Cons

Excellent value for money and easy to use

Pros

1) Easy for users to complete their weekly timesheet 2) Easy for Admins to reconsile and generate reports 3) Low cost compared to other products

Cons

1) Does not have a copy from previous week feature for timesheets

ActiTIME is a Lifesaver

We have been able to streamline our expense reporting thanks to the highly customisation options.

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. Reports are clear and have great functionality. The App is great and saves time when filling in timesheets

Cons

Non that i can think of, anytime we've been presented with a problem ActiTime has given us a solution.

actiTIME is a fantastic tool!

Pros

Cons

support response should be faster.

User friendly and able to provide basic Timesheet records

Pros

User friendly and easy to master its setting and features. Reporting are quite flexible and has a few choices to choose from. Recommended to company which is looking for a tool for monitoring of project costing by man hour as a start

Cons

User setting by different level of authority shall be established User deletion or archive shall be enable for better housekeeping of the user database

Effective Timetracking

Pros

We are using actiTIME for our IT company and we are absolutely convinced of it. ActiTIME helps to show you your and your employees working hours clear and structured. It even has some more features for a better overview so we can just recommend it to everyone.

Cons

There is not a really bad thing about actiTIME but maybe it would be cool to have an hour-report for the mobile App as well to see your working statistics on the first view.

Seems like a good solution for dispersed teams to track time in projects

Pros

Cloud based solution works from anywhere. They also have an app for iOS. I believe they have one for Android as well.

Cons

There are some limitations on how granular you can get on tasks. It can be done, but the output and reporting doesn't work well when you go to this level.

actitime review

we have been using actitime for a year and it has been the most appropriate and easy-to-use tool for SMB companies that are looking for tools managing our projects.

Pros

ease of use, simple reporting, simple task assignment, project and task management

Cons

lack of some functionalities such as calendar (in advanced form)

Nice

Overall its a nice software. It comes in handy. Maybe one day it will make my list of top 5 favorite software.

Pros

I mostly like the working offline function, cause I move around a lot and I'm only online when i'm at home.

Cons

The sync function can stop functioning at the most inconvenient times.

actitime review

we have been using this application for over since 2011 and it has been an invaluable tool in our business and over the years the improvements have been excellent. We use this tool for managing our projects within our language school in Poland and the feedback from users has been excellent.

Pros

ease of use, simple reporting, financial reporting that is integral to the software

Cons

could have access for the customer for whom the project is being worked on to see the hrs and notes on each hour.

Very good time-tracker

We have been using actitime for a long time. It was very easy to get started, actitime has a simple interface and all the needed functionality. In our company It replaced excel timesheets. iPhone application helps me to track my time even if I'm not in the office. I'm also happy with the quality of actitime support service – every time I ask a question I receive a very quick answer!

Pros

- easy to get started - simple way of tracking time - low price - mobile application - powful reporting - perfect support service

Cons

- only english language

Strongly Recommend This Product

The ease of use and reporting features have been invaluable to our organization. It's intuitive design means that training new employees is minimal, and it's leave time tracking makes managing employees' leave time efficient. Customer service has been quick to respond to both our questions and suggestions for future upgrades. The only thing we would like to see in future upgrades is a way to enter statutory holidays once across all users. Our Company has used ActiTime for two years and will continue to use this product.

Cons

good but some features requires

My personnal experience with actitime is not enought to judge sufficiens. But my support team dont like it and particulary for track the time at support, they find it long and not enougth friendly for them, but i need to study more the software to have myself a good evaluation

Pros

yes, need features

Cons

Good software for time tracking

Pros

1) easy to use and set-up 2) Easy to track time during projects

Cons

1) Must work on designing the user interface

Easy way to track time and bring a more professional timesheet to our business, instantly.

We implemented actiTime over a weekend to our 26 staff and within a week everyone was up and running, allocating time with more granularity that should enable us to meaningfully report on activities performed over the life of projects. Our clients love it too, a big improvement on our manual timesheets.

Great time tracking tool

This time tracking tool works great for our company. We can keep records and have people enter time themselves from multiple locations. It's simple, but also very powerful. The software + support combination makes actiTIME the best tracking solution in the market.

Cons

The best cloud time tracker

This tool saves immense amount of my time. It helps keeping everything recorded. I can open it anytime I need to see the performance of my employees or issue the incoice for my clients. I would recommend actiTIME - good quality for cheap price.

Simple and complete tool

Actimind is a reliable and complete tool that helps us in daily work. It`s very easy to fill by users and it's also simple to manage and get reports. I definitely recommend the use of the tool.

Cons

actiTIME is a great tool!

actiTIME works perfect for my company! All employees really like it. It is very easy to use. We can generate and print reports, add new customers and control project billing. I would definitely recommend actiTIME to other companies.

Yes, it helps

We are using ActiTime for our time-keeping needs. Must say, I am impressed. The product is exceptionally well done! It is easy to use and efficient. It has become a daily tool for me.

Pros

Integration with QBooks is a plus!