TimeLog Reviews

4.89/5 (19 reviews)

Christian van Barneveld

Favorite time and project management solution!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

As a consulting company we live from the hours we spend at our customers and reliability on the invoicing. Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and the ease of use for our consultants is an important part.

Mikael Rasmussen

TimeLog is great for Time&Material business'

Reviewed 2017-01-26

As a consultancy company we live from billing time/hours and TimeLogs Time-to-Money process is just what I needed, when I joined a previous consultancy company with lots of project, fine turnover and a bottom line like a nightmare. So when I started Carve Consulting in 2013, I wasn't in doubt: TimeLog was a must as the single, administrative tools for all consultants and partners. We use it for time-registration, expenses, project management etc. Even those of my colleagues who haven't great flair for administrative tasks can be helped to do the full process: From time to money. Behind the scenes TimeLog is integrated to e-conomic as our accounting system, which I'm the only one to access. Yes, Carve Consulting is a true TimeLog Company.

Trine Galst

I have worked in multiple system so far, and will definitely recommend TimeLog as my all time favori

Reviewed 2018-03-08

TimeLog is super easy to use and give a superb overview of both financial figures and resources available. Through TimeLog's many reporting options, it is easy to do the reporting needed by the management team. With our usage of TimeLog we are following the development of our resources closely. Their resource planer gives a perfect overview of available resources and when a resource is fully booked. From an employees point of view it is also easy to see which tasks are planned for the future. The invoicing is done flawlessly, and if you keep the system updated with the correct data along the way, it takes me a quarter of the time compared to colleagues using other systems. I would like to highlight TimeLog's support team they are always sweet, patient and extremely helpful, and they truly understand how to create an amazing customer experience!

Marianne Maack Andersen

TimeLog is great

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Everyone is now tracking time in the system, and their registrations are reviewed when the projects are invoiced. We have a perfect status system for our projects, while we now can follow the projects "health", looking at time spend and compare it to time planned. Furthermore we have all informations regarding employees holiday, sickdays and other absence gathered in one system, and can easily export the data to another system (or use it directly)

Allan Lund-Müller

TimeLog Projects is easy to use and gives me daily insights into hours on "my" customers

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Timelog is easy to use and gives me insights into hours spend on "my" projects and customers. Our invoicing is also done through Timelog's interface and the integration with other tools works really good. Our experience is that if the project is set up correctly the process from registration to invoice and payment is handled smoothly with integration to Economics.

Deborah Olivo

Top Tool for Consulting Company

Reviewed 2017-01-26

We have Timelog in use since 2008, we are a consulting company that track all project and invoices in Timelog. We are still very satisfied customers. The tool could even handle our yearly 20% growth over the last 9 years (now more then 160 people and many many projects). There was also some steady implementation of new useful features over the last years. The support is also very good. I have seen (and needed to use in parallel) over the last years other tracking tools installed at our customers sites...after this experiences I was always glad we have Timelog in use internally!

Joël HENNUY

Best fit application to manage consultants activities by customer side

Reviewed 2018-10-30

In 2010, when I grew up my SAP consulting practice in Belgium, I immediatly looked for a package to manage my consultants at customer premises and invoice their periodic fee. I compared other softwares for SME, mostly American ones, and I decided for a European product, from Denmark. From the very beginning I've got a very good service for the spent.

Per Frederiksen

TimeLog is a great product for project management and time tracking.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Easy time-tracking, great project management, perfect integration to e-conomic for invoicing.

Liselotte Dall Nielsen

A good Log and projekt maneger

Reviewed 2018-11-15

I have uset TimeLog in 10 year. My organisations has great value in the system. Especially project controlling

Agne Vagtorg

Good value for money

Reviewed 2019-03-08

It is easy to use and easy to learn, how to use it, plus the process from time tracking to the invoicing is very user friendly.

Anonymous

Friendly and easy to use UI, comprehensive reports and very useful CRM addon module.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

- great value for money - modern, easy and intuitive user interface (UI) - many features - comprehensive reporting being constantly enhanced - CRM addon module - great tool for consulting companies, like us :-)

Paul van de Griendt

Fit for purpose

Reviewed 2017-01-24

Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and we have never had a functional wish that Timelog was unable to fullfil

Svend Aagee Laursen

Managing with TimeLog in a consultancy company

Reviewed 2017-01-26

TimeLog is a favourable choice as a project managing system. It has many years experience in solving and connecting administrative rutines. There are good functionalities with apps and TL can import / export data with your ERP system

LiseLott Roman

From Good to Great

Reviewed 2017-01-24

Overall I'm very satisfied with TimeLog but the problem to export information to excel and sometimes also print reports gives you only four stars above instead of five. Export reports to Excel will do TimeLog to a five stars software.

Keld Kobborg Andersen

TimeLog recommendation

Reviewed 2018-11-20

TimeLog is a very helpful tool. It helps keeping track of our projects - and how our ressources are used. It also all the time tell us how much we earn per hour we are using

Lotte Boye Jakobsen

Reviewed 2017-01-31

TimeLog is very easy to use. It gives us a great overview of our business. We can take out different reports and review our business.

JAMIE ANDERSON

good

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-15

i gave it a free try and liked it easy to use

Ebbe S.

Good and effective control of time

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The Timelog system supplies a wide varity of usage possibilites, which goes all the way from registration of time, to control, reporting and optimization. I highly recommend it to any that sells billable hours and wish do so efficiently.

Katelyn Ragland

Great software for managing project times and progress

Reviewed 2019-03-25

It is very easy to use and allows great managing of multiple projects.