FullContact Logo

FullContact

Start improving customer experience with identity resolution

FullContact Reviews

User ratings

4.0

• Likelihood to recommend8.02/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

I put all my clients on this system that network and want automated follow up. The integration with zappier is great and allows so many great things to happen.
Ease of use, very complete set of enriched data, very fast, great support, professional team, and compared to other companies it's just better.
I would avoid this software at all costs. It has wasted time, energy and money for my business and has been detrimental to our sales efforts.
There is a minute to the number of business cards I can upload per month. Card transcription is sometime riddled with mistakes.
How would you rate FullContact?

Great solution to enrich leads through API

I got a lot extra info about people and companies I'm interesting by using this service through the API.

Pros

I'm using API for enrich leads in my CRM with addtitional info. API is well documented and I haven't problems to use it. This solution usable both for finding people contact info and for get extra info about companies.

Cons

Very often I get no data by people emails which I requested through API from FullContact, but I can find extra info about requested people using another methods and services. Therefore, there is still something to improve.

Thanks for the positive review! We are constantly working to improve our match rate in order to improve overall customer experience. Since we only return data with a 95% or higher confidence level in it's accuracy, some inputs, such as social handles, return greater matches than others.

Collect all your contacts in one place... with updates!

Full contact is an amazing product that allows you to not only collect all your contacts in one place, but they hand transcribe your business cards reducing the scanning errors of other software. It is a great entry level CRM that is great for business owners that like to make notes about contacts, but do not need to have a record of every email or phone call.

Pros

Easy to use and removes transcription errors and the time needed to correct them.

Cons

Some of the integration features are not there yet, but I think they will be soon.

FullContact have been very helpful in enriching our millions of records of customer data

Pros

High match rate (~xx%), very good documentation - it's been very easy to implement. Customer support has been good; some initial mis-configuration around query rates and data add-ons was resolved very swiftly.

Cons

Lack of clarity over the derivation of some data points. Lack of insight into method used to calculate confidence levels.

Powerfull contact manager

I enjoy the ability to integrate FullContact within my Gmail window, making contact management quick and easy. I'm a heavy tags user, in order to categorize contacts by area of interest. Other team members found the learning curve too steep and preferred keeping track of contacts in excel than exporting mailing lists by category/tag, but I found this ability to be a huge benefit.

Pros

The ability to add tags and esoteric contact details are huge benefits

Cons

I didn't have any major complaints, but less technology-oriented staff found it difficult to manage and use the tool.

We really have a great experience with how much straightforward is your APIs usage and doc.

Pros

We're satisfied with the amount of info you have about people in your people API, since we use such info to analyze our leads.

Cons

We some times have to request your API multiple times to get the info on different params about a person

Fantastic for managing contacts

Pro tip: great way to organize people you meet at conferences! Just add their info and you can pull in the rest of their information on the Internet.

Pros

I haven't used the full version, just the free software, but it's fantastic for managing all of your contacts. You can import from different email accounts and social networks, and you can have up to 1,000 contacts free.

Cons

Even the free version is great, but most of my annoyances could be fixed by paying for the full version. The only other thing that would be good would be a way to store the photo of the business card within the contact itself.

The best way to get Business cards into your contacts list

Been using FullContact now for about 4 months. I looked for years for a reliable way to automatically get Business Cards into my Google Calendar. All of the OCR solutions create more work then they are worth. FullContact reviews any troublesome OCR responses by hand to make corrections. So you can take the photo and be confident the information with make it into your calendar. I didn't think I would use FullContact for anything else but I now use both the mobile app and www as my contact app over google contacts. I still sync everything with Google contacts but I interact almost exclusively with FullContact. The only feature I miss from Google Contacts is the ability to email every contact within a Tag.

avoid at all costs

We used FullContact to create a contact list of prospective clients. These details were entered manually over the course of a few weeks, and many hours. When I needed access to our Full Contact list from my personal laptop, I logged into our account and it automatically synced my personal Google & iCloud contacts as well as personal bank details from my laptop without permission. This diluted our business list and gave my employees access to personal and sensitive information. Thinking there must be a way to un-sync the lists, we contacted FullContact and they offered useless advice - and did not have ability correct their error. We have had to delete the list and we will never use FullContact again.

Pros

There are no pros. This is a total waste of time and is dangerous to your database.

Cons

FullContact should not sync anything without permission. Synced accounts should be able to be deleted completely as needed, and contacts should be flagged by synced account. Clients should have control over their contact list, which FullContact currently does not allow.

Syncing all my contacts

I am using several google accounts for several companies. The Chrome extension is very useful to get all contacts in one single address book at the end of the day.

Pros

I use several google accounts, xing, linkedin and twitter. All contacts are synced. I really like the integration with gmail.

Cons

duplicates show up again even if I decided not to merge them before.

Data is sparse and social media profiles are often inaccurate

Pros

I like that I can gather social media profiles without requiring the user to provide me with that information.

Cons

Unfortunately, the data doesn't return a ton of information. We see about 30% of our users have info on FullContact

Overall good experience

Enrichment for contacts, mainly private email addresses.

Pros

I like that I get information regarding private email addresses, as I don't get access to this information in other contact DBs I used.

Cons

I don't like that I get only the employment organization name, instead of the website, as I can't use the organization name for further enrichment research.

This turned into an app I forgot about but made it hard to use normal contacts

Pros

I like the concept, and definitely like the idea of pulling additional info in for contacts automatically. That's a super necessary tool these days.

Cons

I didn't have the best experience with changes being made between me and other staff members in my office- they would see random changes and wouldn't be able to save their own changes. Turned into an issue and we had to stop using.

I was able to easily utilize FullContact's API and access company data, it was a great experience!

Pros

FullContact makes accessing company information fast and easy, their documentation is easy to access and digest and makes using their service very simple.

Cons

The only real issue I had was being rate limited, but this is very normal for API services and FullContact made it VERY easy to know exactly where you are within your limit, which is great!

we've been using it for almost a year, and customer support was very good.

insights about our customers' users

Pros

easy to use and integration. admin panel is clear showing exact rate usage. overall good product....

Cons

somewhat low coverage on users, usually we receive 15-30% at best. Also we need to further augment linkedin accounts, by provided linkedin links, which add costs and time.

Have been using their API for years

enrichment of data that we use internally as well as for our clients

Pros

I like the way the endpoints are broken out between person requests and business requests. The newest version of the API made some changes that have resulted in much cleaner code for our requests.

Cons

Although the documentation is fairly robust it took some tweaking to get the information I needed. I personally would have loved documentation in R, but I was able to piece together the curl documentation to get what I needed.

FullContact gave us some business changing insight

Pros

Easy to implement. Great data sources Awesome for building personas Great for personalized marketing

Cons

No integration with Segment yet. Sometimes can be a lot to sift through Access has been a little buggy at times, especially when we added the Company API.

Easy to understand

Pros

A technical marketer can use the API successfully. The UI is clean and the docs are easy to understand.

Cons

The Hubspot integration feels shaky. I turned it off. I was very, very concerned of accidentally hitting Hubspot's API limits.

Not as much data as I had hoped for, but nothing wrong yet

Data that we could not receive anywhere else. If social data is something you want/need, FullContact is the place to find it.

Pros

FulContact offers data we cant find with other providers. Our dashboard is enhanced by the visual display of users social data, and our targeting capabilities are also enhanced.

Cons

1/10 users actually return results. I know there is nothing wrong with this, if a user signs up for our service with 1 email, and uses another for social platforms that is just reality. I would love a feature that at least suggests user profiles for people who FullContact cannot find a definitive profile for.

Works well

Pros

I quite like how it picks up company details from an email address then looks it the company up, returning lots of info

Cons

Doesn't pick up duplicates properly. Needs to handle contacts from more address books and social networks

Great to manage contacts

Pros

It is super simple to use and has great integrations with tools like Conspire, allowing you to learn how you are connected to others as well. Does a good job connecting contacts across all devices.

Cons

The free limit is only 1000 contacts, which is not enough for me, and the price point is a bit high for what I need to use it for. Other than that, no complaints.

Avoid with Google Contacts

Pros

The editable contact info that appears in the sidebar of Google Mail. The editable contact info that appears in the sidebar of Google Mail.

Cons

Automatically merging duplicates that I don't want merging. Changes in Google Contacts were not synced to FullContact, so were reverted when FullContact synced with Google Contacts. Thanks for wasting so much of my time fixing these things.

Hard to use

I am still on the hunt for a contact management platform that works easily with my Mac. Full contact was clunky and hard to use, downloading duplicates and overall not a great fit for my work.

Pros

It's free which is great but I found it hard to use and ultimately stopped using the product.

Cons

Clunky and hard to use with my mac. Sync'd contacts as duplicates and also made it hard to easily categorize.

Pretty slick interface with PieSync and Copper

Pros

Lots of cool things happen in the background which can be very helpful and time saving.

Cons

If not set up correctly, can create and endless loop of contact changes.

Not Useful AT ALL

Pros

Full Contact is suppose to work seamlessly with GMAIL to capture signatures. It doesn't. I have to constantly tweak the program to get it to work with GMAIL. I've had it for a year, the last time it actually captured an email signature was 10 months ago.

Cons

Forget about trying to use Outlook Exchange Account with this. It does not capture anything from Outlook and there is no work-around. Because it only captures GMAIL signatures AFTER you reply, you cannot use Rules to forward your Exchange account to GMAIL to try to capture email addresses that way. Complete waste of money.

Creates issues instead of fixing issues

Pros

The idea is very good. Gmail, icloud, outlook and other services sync. Contacts updated with available information from linkedin and others.

Cons

Doesn't auto merge or suggests to merge contacts ith the same email (some do many don't). Auto merges contacts with the same name, but being different persons; unmerge not always work, unmerge doesn't restore both contacts to the same state as before the merge. It kept automerging contacts that I manually unmerged (the contacts were from different persons).