SalesExec Reviews

4.5/5 (10 reviews)

Steve Ryan

One of the best software products we have seen so far. Great support!

Reviewed 2014-07-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The team at ClickPoint is always on top of issues when any arise. The product itself is awesome, as it can do things most other software companies are still thinking of doing. The best part of the product is that it is secure and very easy to use. I had no knowledge of XML, HTTP Post/Get, or Ping Post whatsoever, but they trained us well, and the software is very vast and can handle pretty much everything any lead gen company would ask for.

Nikki Silva

Two thumbs up

Reviewed 2018-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Good product, serves it's purpose, easy to use and always improving. I would recommend this product.Easy to use, pricing is fair and customer support is usually very quick to resolve issues. They are also always working on ways to improve the software for ease of use and better functionality.

Barbara Price

Serve up leads to call center agents per business requirements

Reviewed 2015-04-23
Review Source: Software Advice

SalesExec is a affordable yet scalable product with excellent support system.

Anonymous

Very Happy with SalesExec

Reviewed 2014-07-24

We have been using SalesExec for several months now and are very happy with the software. Having previous experience with other CRMs, I found SalesExec very intuitive and easy to set up and manage. I would highly recommend it for start ups and smaller companies because it is very adaptable and affordable - great valueSalesExec is very intuitive and easy to set up. It was the only CRM that was within our budget and also provided all of the functionality that we needed

Dave Tarner

Reviewed 2013-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The team at ClickPoint software is great. I have been using their software for years, for a variety of functions. When SalesExec first came out, I had my reservations and let Gabe Buck know about the features I was hoping to see added (drag and drop layout function, history tracking, read-email reports). Well, the newest version of SalesExec added everything I asked for and a few additional things (integrated power dialer, extra reports, notifications function similar to Facebook, etc). I am really impressed with the software, and I'm even more impressed that the team actually listened to my feedback and made the exact adjustments that were on my wish list. I have worked with many other systems, but SalesExec is a real threat to the major players, and at the current pricing it's a great value as well.

Stacy Muehlher

Great Value

Reviewed 2018-05-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The affordability, support, training and constant improvements are impressive. I have not found anything I needed from this software that it could not do.

Scott Schiesser

Culligan taking a big step!

Reviewed 2014-08-14

I have been working with Sales Ex over the past months and have nothing but praise! Their product is simply amazing but most importantly is the customer service is second to none. In this world it seems customer service is a thing of the past but not with Gabe Buck and the Click Point Crew........keep up the great work, your product is making a difference for our Brand!! Scott SchiesserIt's all GREAT!!!

Adam Dvorzak

Call Center Manager, SalesExec Admin

Reviewed 2014-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

SalesExec is very straightforward, and everything can be easily set up and customized.

Rukhen Rawla

Xgen Leads Review of SalesExec

Reviewed 2014-07-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The vendor provides great customer service and is almost always there when we need help troubleshooting. Customer service reps are polite and knowledgeable.

Amy McLeod

Clickpoint Training

Reviewed 2014-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to read charts that quickly allow me to see the information I am looking for.