Salesmate Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.32/10

Reviews by rating

It’s very mobile friendly on the app and easy to make calls, texts, emails and manage your CRM on your mobile device which is great for mobile and remote work. I love that flexibility aspect.
I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system.
Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included.
The only thing missing is a voicemail drop option.
At this time i dont believe theres anything either my team or myself are dissatisfied with.
Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming.

Zora Z.

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

Paul H.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck. The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It...

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of. I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one. To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that. I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too. All of the above by the way are just my wish list

JH

Johanna H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Many features. Perfect for multiple deals for the same client

We are able to deal with multiple deals for the same customer. We are able to easily keep track on these through all the features available

Pros

It has a lot of features and you can follow a very advanced sales cycle

Cons

It was complicated to learn and for some things there could be improved user experience

Internet, 1-10 employees

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros

After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons

There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

Robert D.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Great newcomer to the CRM market

Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros

We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons

Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

Alan P.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap. My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Mike B.

Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM

Pros

As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Cons

There are still some quirks and bugs with the tool that can be a bit cumbersome. Nothing that would turn me away, but little things like where to find the workflows section, clearing out missed calls individually as opposed to in bulk when integrating RingCentral. As a growing company, I appreciate Salesmate being open to customer feedback, which is honestly a big reason why I'm going to stick with it.

Jules B.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Best CRM for the Price

Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros

I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons

They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

Anders Steen H.

Music, self-employed

Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested

Pros

I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around. The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people. Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals. The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out. After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed. The price is very reasonable too. I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Cons

Right now Salesmate doesn't pick up on the "reply to" email address, when an email from a form is sent to me. There's also no easy way to display unread emails.. This will come in future updates, and it's not that important to me.

AM

Antonio M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist

The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros

I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months. I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons

As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

RW

Roy W.

Financial Services, self-employed

CRM For The Masses

I have tried, literally, more than 50 CRM's and this is the first one I have retained for longer than a few months. It is the best I have found...

Pros

I had been looking for a simple CRM that had email templates that could be dispatched from the Deals/Opportunities module and inbound emails to be attached to the corresponding deal. Most CRM"s attach inbound and outbound emails to the contact or company record but since I deal in multiple deals of my clients, Salesmate was spot on! The set up was ridiculously simple and the features were germane to any business.

Cons

In my opinion, custom field options need to be expanded. For example, simple formula fields like addition/subtraction, a more customizable Dashboard, a more robust email module, a more advanced Quickbooks add-on.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work on the items you have mentioned below!

EG

Eric G.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product... I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light...

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

JB

Jen B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Functionality and Support

I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.

Pros

I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Cons

A little cumbersome in some ways. Intuitive in some aspects and a little confusing with other modules. Good thing there's tech support! Their IT support is top notch!

Robert A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed.

Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.

Pros

Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Cons

Sometimes, key functions are tucked away. They are there, but implemented in un-obvious ways. Once you get used to the UI and look at the support videos, it comes together well.

Mithil P.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

A good basic alternative to your CRM needs

It has been great. We just deployed it for a client.

Pros

Salesmate is a good customer relationship management software option for users who do not want a lot of complexity in their CRM. It is good value for money too.

Cons

Integration and available apps could be better. There are workarounds by using Zapier but overall I feel the market place could be upgraded.

LM

Lizzy M.

Education Management, self-employed

Pros

Favorite part are the pipe lines. It’s important to track where each client is in our business.

Cons

Everything has been pretty easy to use so far.

CB

Curt B.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

Excellent CRM

Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate.

Pros

I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Cons

Really nothing yet. I have really enjoyed it.

PG

Pritesh G.

Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized

Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

DN

Dalyn N.

After trying dozens of CRMs and just getting frustrated again and again I found Salesmate

Really easy to interact with and store customer data.

Pros

1. Super simple and easy to start using. 2. Has a great mobile app that is fast and responsive. 3. The ability to build custom fields and forms for each data set. 4. Very responsive support through live chat right within the web app. 5. Fine grained permissions and roles. 6. Shows all email history, none of this forward to an alias stuff that other CRMs require.

Cons

1. Currently only able to sync one email address for each contact but I spoke with support and they are working on a solution. 2. The placement of some of the actions and navigation could be a little easier but once you learn the application you don't even notice it.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Overall Best CRM

Pros

Very intuitive, very user friendly yet extremely powerful.

Cons

I have yet to find something that needs improvement.

DP

David P.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Small Business

Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.

Pros

The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

Cons

The software has been fantastic! No complaints.

MR

Mandie R.

Built in Call System

My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Pros

Ease of use Customer support responsiveness Call & recording quality Quick preview and listen Accessibility to all the information I need

Cons

Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number

Ranjitha G.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Salesmate.io - CRM

Pros

Flexibility, customized dashboards, email tracking, automated process.

Cons

email tracking module can be still improved by providing accurate data

NE

Nick E.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great value for the money

Pros

- Very affordable - No entry barrier in terms of set up fees - Very flexible - Customizable - Full of feature sets

Cons

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Love this application!

It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros

Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons

As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.