Salesmate Logo
Salesmate

CRM, sales management, automation & acceleration software

visit website

Salesmate Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It’s very mobile friendly on the app and easy to make calls, texts, emails and manage your CRM on your mobile device which is great for mobile and remote work. I love that flexibility aspect.

TA

Tyler A.

I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system.

KN

Kristy N.

Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included.

Dan B.

The only thing missing is a voicemail drop option.

At this time i dont believe theres anything either my team or myself are dissatisfied with.

AC

Amatista C.

Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming.

KN

HubSpot CRM

Zendesk Sell-logocaret

Zendesk Sell

Compare both
How would you rate Salesmate?

One of the best customer services teams I've experienced!

I think eventually it will lead to a higher sales close rate as my Open Deals are easily sorted and trackable: I know where to focus my time. Also helps me keep in contact with my clients, I can schedule future emails, use templates to save time. I mean, I just don't know how I worked all these years without salesmate! This has transformed my work life, made it Sooo much more organized, efficient and pleasant.

Pros

Functionality -- it does everything I need in my CRM , easily organize and sort records, keep track of daily tasks, send out bulk emails, schedule emails, import records from my database

Excellent CRM

Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

Pros

I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Cons

Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

Great customer service

fantastic service, easy to use, sales focused

Pros

Great service live chat answer within minutes- always have the answer and go above and beyond to help very customizable fields

Cons

Cost per user- soon adds up problem with importing contacts to companies.

Great value for the money

Pros

- Very affordable - No entry barrier in terms of set up fees - Very flexible - Customizable - Full of feature sets

Cons

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Exceptional Customer Support

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized.

Cons

I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.

I've been using this platform for over a month now and have seen my productivity double!

Pros

I really enjoy the deals page, it shows (visually through color) when deals have gone stale and I can quickly see how long it has been since I've spoke with someone about that deal

Cons

The e-mail platform is taking some getting used to, but is worth the time to learn it since I am getting so much value out of it

Love this application!

It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros

Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons

As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.

Best CRM in Market

I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros

workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market SMS Integration Option Price The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons

nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

Many features. Perfect for multiple deals for the same client

We are able to deal with multiple deals for the same customer. We are able to easily keep track on these through all the features available

Pros

It has a lot of features and you can follow a very advanced sales cycle

Cons

It was complicated to learn and for some things there could be improved user experience

Easy to use and very practical

Faster to run our business

Pros

Integration with our bisuness was surprisingly easy and helped our business grow

Cons

Easy to use, great customer service

Pros

Easy to use and custom options. Salesmate starts from simple to add, while other CRMs are too complicated.

Cons

So far, all is well. At the beginning I need simple guidance and customer service is excellent.

Salesmate Review

Love it, Use it everyday. Some issues every now and then but nothing major.

Pros

I liked that we could send mass texts. !

Cons

Some texts wouldn't send, Marked them as spam.

Best CRM for Agencies

Pros

User friendly interface. A great mobile app. Simple. Just what you need is it. It's redundant.

Cons

I couldn't find a few features I was looking for. But it's not worth mentioning.

Salesmate is a very easy to use solution, and just as easy to install.

Pros

We can see our pipeline, including the sales process stages and the dollar volume at each stage. Since our inception 90 days ago, our pipeline has grown 100%

Excellent service and system

I am able to manage my customers and service my team more sufficiently.

Pros

Salesman is very easy to use and affordable. It's a one stop shop when it comes to managing my clients.

Salesmate review

Pros

I like the way the page layout is, allowing you to see all your deals on one page. I also like the ability to move a deal along as it progresses easily, just drag and drop.

Cons

I do not like the speed of the system. It often takes a very long time to load or a long time to load different pages.

Thank you Marshall for the review. We recently updated our system and the speed should have improved. Also, we have a new release coming out soon that we believe you will love as a real estate agent! :) Thank you for your feedback!

Salesmate - quite happy with it so far

This is my first paid CRM, so far I am quite satisfied with it beside the cons and the price.

Pros

The overall design and the full set of features are good. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Somehow, this is performing quite slowly on both my laptop and my phone. I also received multiple notice for a single email reception which is quite annoying when it pops up 4 times on top of the display.

Easy to Use!

Pros

Great product - I had never used Salesmate before I started at my current firm and really like it. It's easy to stay organized and track important info.

Cons

I cannot point to anything I don't like about Salesmate.

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate you using our software. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions, we are always around to help!

Salesmate Review

Pros

Salesmate works great for cold outreach. We can create automated email campaigns to send out to a list, so the whole process is automated. We can even see stats on who opened each email.

Cons

I don't have any cons regarding Salesmate at this time.

Still New

Pros

I do like the ability to send bulk emails.

Cons

I don't want to link my personal email with the program.

Salesmate review

Pros

What I like most about this software were all the ways to automate common processes. Our sales representatives have frequently reported that Salesmate has greatly helped them save time!

Cons

The software was quite confusing to initially set up, but once the sales representatives were able to fully get it up and running it immediately became helpful.