Salesmate Reviews

4.85/5 (27 reviews)

Paul Hirst

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

Reviewed 2018-05-25

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck. The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ... I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything. Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Ian Ray

Thrilled with the software

Reviewed 2017-04-29

Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration supportSalesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Anonymous

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-06

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Eric Griego

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

Reviewed 2017-03-31

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product... I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data. The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers. User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Ketan Patel

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need. Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Tomas Ivanauskas

Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features. Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Jen Boatman

Functionality and Support

Reviewed 2018-08-28

I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Alan Peterson

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap. My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period. I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Zora Zamecnikova

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

Reviewed 2018-02-06

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional supportI have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

John Mele

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need. Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

Mike Barugel

Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM

Reviewed 2018-04-27

As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Robert Allen

Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Anders Steen Hansen

Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested

Reviewed 2018-10-31

I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around. The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people. Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals. The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out. After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed. The price is very reasonable too. I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Johnny Beig

Seamless!

Reviewed 2017-08-03

organized my sales leads.Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground. I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

James Myers

Keeps My Business Organized

Reviewed 2018-05-18

One of the best things is the simplicity of this software, we can easily become familiar. Salesmate offers us mobile apps and google apps integration, which is awesome.Sales processes, schedule, emails get organized. One can easily check on everything at a glance. Easy to use and UI design is streamlined and appealing.

Curt Beaird

Excellent CRM

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate. I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Pritesh Gajjar

Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized

Reviewed 2017-03-16

Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!Easy to use and affordable.

Matthew Gehrman

Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use. What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

Dalyn Newby

After trying dozens of CRMs and just getting frustrated again and again I found Salesmate

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Really easy to interact with and store customer data.1. Super simple and easy to start using. 2. Has a great mobile app that is fast and responsive. 3. The ability to build custom fields and forms for each data set. 4. Very responsive support through live chat right within the web app. 5. Fine grained permissions and roles. 6. Shows all email history, none of this forward to an alias stuff that other CRMs require.

Anonymous

Salesmate is a fantastic all in one CRM for both outbound and inbound sales teams!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Salesmate is an all in one crm for outbound and inbound teams alike. Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger organization, salesmate has all the tools insight one platform!Salesmate offers a very affordable one price offering with no contracts. Within the CRM you have the ability to manage every lead with segment filters, manage meetings, track and send emails, sales forecasting, integration with gmail and other email providers, call recording, text messaging, chrome extension, email tracking from gmail, tons of integrations, and a mobile app to boot!

Jerald Martin

Great software at an affordable price. I researched many and selected Salesmate.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Create workflows to manage our email campaigns to customers/prospects. Auto dial from software is very helpful.I like the ability to send emails via templates and incorporate them into workflows that operate behind the scene to reach out to our customers/prospects. One of the rep, at support, was outstanding with his assistance. Patient and competent. Helped me squeeze everything out of the software functionality.

Staci Fasano

Great software, easy to use & awesome customer service!

Reviewed 2017-02-01

My experience with Salesmate has been great! The software is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The support team is always there for any questions and super on top of everything! I highly recommend using this software. Easy to use, great support and helps keep everything organized.

David Pekarek

Small Business

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

megan antonio

One of the best customer services teams I've experienced!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I think eventually it will lead to a higher sales close rate as my Open Deals are easily sorted and trackable: I know where to focus my time. Also helps me keep in contact with my clients, I can schedule future emails, use templates to save time. I mean, I just don't know how I worked all these years without salesmate! This has transformed my work life, made it Sooo much more organized, efficient and pleasant. Functionality -- it does everything I need in my CRM , easily organize and sort records, keep track of daily tasks, send out bulk emails, schedule emails, import records from my database

Brittany Canaski

I've been using this platform for over a month now and have seen my productivity double!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I really enjoy the deals page, it shows (visually through color) when deals have gone stale and I can quickly see how long it has been since I've spoke with someone about that deal