All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Salesmate Reviews

Pros

The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Bob W.

Read the full review
Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support.

Ian R.

Jen B.

Read the full review

Cons

There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform.

Kade Y.

Kristy N.

Read the full review
Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed.

Johnny B.

4.7

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Pros

Integrated SMS, Email, etc. I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc. The templates are such a lifesaver!

Cons

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Just gets it done!

The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible. By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc. In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it! Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

A good basic alternative to your CRM needs

It has been great. We just deployed it for a client.

Pros

Salesmate is a good customer relationship management software option for users who do not want a lot of complexity in their CRM. It is good value for money too.

Cons

Integration and available apps could be better. There are workarounds by using Zapier but overall I feel the market place could be upgraded.

Review of Salesmate

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Best CRM for the money out there

The customer services is second to none, they respond fast, and if you dont get is, give them access to your computer and they will do it for you. They have even recorded custom video tutorials just for me. that is awesome. Never seen that level of service before.

Pros

I searched form months for the CRM with the features and a payable price. I found Salesmate hands down to be the one. I migrated from HighRise that is good but they stopped developing. This is it, look no further unless you have a deep pocket.

Cons

The limited numbers of emails I can send per day for email marketing and the process required to send emails to all your contacts.

Best CRM for our Business

Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient. The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly. The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date. I wish we had found Salesmate years ago! I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages. Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

CRM For The Masses

I have tried, literally, more than 50 CRM's and this is the first one I have retained for longer than a few months. It is the best I have found...

Pros

I had been looking for a simple CRM that had email templates that could be dispatched from the Deals/Opportunities module and inbound emails to be attached to the corresponding deal. Most CRM"s attach inbound and outbound emails to the contact or company record but since I deal in multiple deals of my clients, Salesmate was spot on! The set up was ridiculously simple and the features were germane to any business.

Cons

In my opinion, custom field options need to be expanded. For example, simple formula fields like addition/subtraction, a more customizable Dashboard, a more robust email module, a more advanced Quickbooks add-on.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work on the items you have mentioned below!

Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool...

Pros

The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons

I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :) Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time! Thank you!

Salesmate

Salesmate is a great CRM if you are looking for everything to be in one place. It integrates well with RingCentral, Google Calendar and Gmail. It records your calls and attaches right within each contacts profile so it is easy access if you want to review a certain call.

Pros

Salesmate provides everything in one place! This is an awesome CRM that we recently switched over to. It allows you to tackle prospects and stay organized with types and tags. This way you can take a quick glance at who still needs to be contacted. We use RingCentral and it integrates well along with Google Calendar and Gmail. If you add activities it mirrors that on your Google Calendar. For the most part, I no longer open up my Gmail or Google Calendar because I receive emails through Salesmate and Salesmate also provides a checklist of events that I have already set up.

Cons

We do have it integrated with RingCentral and while it is neat. There are times where we have users that authorize RingCentral but have to remove RingCentral and reauthorize about 1-2 times a month. It doesn't take long but it does still take time out of the day.

Best CRM for the Price

Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros

I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons

They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck. The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It...

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of. I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one. To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that. I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too. All of the above by the way are just my wish list

Thrilled with the software

Pros

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to...

Cons

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail...

Salesmate Review

Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros

I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons

What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros

After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons

There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product... I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light...

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer.

This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Pros

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Cons

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Best Price / Performance of Any CRM

Although I have not had to use the SalesMate tech support personnel very often, when I do they are quick and extremely responsive. Overall, I am very satisfied with SalesMate.

Pros

SalesMate offers a feature set that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs which cost far more than SalesMate. Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.

Cons

We would like to see contact integration go both ways between SalesMate and Google Apps. Currently it works only from Google Apps to SalesMate, not vice versa. One weird situation is that the Google Widget is very complete, but it takes up far too much space on my laptop screen. One feature set we would like to see is lead scoring.

Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there

Pros

Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features. Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Cons

Salesmate was really beyond my expectations. Of course there are minor things like with any software, but I am sure Salesmate team is working on it and it will be available via updates. In example you can't insert image directly into email body, but there's workaround and it works great.

Hi Tomas, Thank you for reviewing us. As committed we now have the facility to insert images directly into the email body using the Email Media Manager. https://support.salesmate.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015794332-Email-Media-Manager You can get in touch with the team on chat OR at support@salesmate.io in case any more questions.

Great newcomer to the CRM market

Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros

We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons

Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

Very happy with my Salesmate choice

I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros

The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price. It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons

I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures. There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Functionality and Support

I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.

Pros

I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Cons

A little cumbersome in some ways. Intuitive in some aspects and a little confusing with other modules. Good thing there's tech support! Their IT support is top notch!

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Is great tool for our sales team

Pros

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

Cons

I can not email if the company is not created

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap. My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Cons

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful

Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Pros

Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

Cons

as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.