Fulcrum Reviews

4.7/5 (27 reviews)

Broderick Boone

Field Review of the Fulcrum System

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Using Fulcrum, mainly the mobile application, has been a god sent. I do not like keeping up with paper reports and then transferring them to digital content and having to attach media to the now digital report. Having this platform and being able to attach my media (i.e. photos, videos, etc.) to my report all from one device and not having to transfer files back and forth from phone to computer any more if GREAT. In one action, I can complete multiple tasks at once.

Great geo-app!

Reviewed 2019-03-22

We collect thousands of data points annually using Fulcrum - it's greatly streamlined our field data collection processes for many different aspect of water quality research and stormwater management feature design, from soil test pits to infrastructure inspection. Without this software, we'd be struggling to scale our business.

Darren O'Brien

Capture Field Sample Descriptions without Internet or Cell Service

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-29

We use Fulcrum in the mineral exploration industry where our sampling crews capture their field sample descriptions on their Android phones. Android phones are simpler to use as we can load background maps as maptiles into the app (a bit tricky to load onto iPhones). Crews record sample descriptions, take sample photos, and capture GPS coordinates all with their phone. Cell phone service or Internet is not required while in the field. The sampling crew refresh their phone app when they get back to camp in the evening where satellite Internet is available. So by the end of the day everyone's field data has been uploaded to the cloud. Head office can view progress within a few hours either with the map viewer on the Fulcrum website or by loading into the company's GIS database.

Ioana-Maria Muresan

Great app to use for data collection

Reviewed 2019-03-22

It improved exponentially the quality of the data collection and removed completely the use of paper based packs.

Craig McGrath

Natural Asset Contract Management

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Fulcrum has been an amazing experience and focus of constant improvement for Council's Parks, Trees and Bushland maintenance contract programs. All stakeholders have been very impressed by the flexibility to use and redesign each application to create greater operational efficiencies.

Berta Hancock

User Friendly, Cost Effective, Well worth the switch!

Reviewed 2019-03-22

The Fulcrum team is always quick to answer questions. The online training with them was easy, and so thorough we were able to start using the program the next day with ease.

Brandon Haws

Exactly what I was looking for

Reviewed 2019-03-25

We use Fulcrum to record information about vehicles and our product in the field to ensure we have clean and organized records of work completed and issues encountered. This has unlocked immense value for us. It allows managers to review work to maintain high quality. Using Fulcrum has also allowed for large amounts of field data to be gathered and quickly transferred from our field team to our engineering team when necessary.

Chris Hughes

Great data collection form building software

Reviewed 2019-03-26

The software is well thought-out and easy to operate. This allows quick and efficient tree surveys and assessments.

Tamas Kosa

Best Saas I've ever seen

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Fulcrum originally a form creator with spatial functions. But actually you can build anything. I f you really expert even an ERP. Record links fields (like vlookup) are so useful, multiple apps can work together. Calculation fields are very detailed. Really good android and ios apps for reasonable price and they also work offline Apps can be synced to databases for further analyzes. Their Support is over the top.

Superior Field Data Collection

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Personally, I have appreciated the flexibility that Fulcrum provides. Their apps, APIs, and open source tools give you full control over your data. I highly recommend this as a data collection platform.

Fulcrum: A Flexible Solution

Reviewed 2019-03-22

Overally my experience with Fulcrum has been wonderful. It met the initial need I had when I purchased a few years ago and has helped me grow my business as well.

jesse jason

Reliable

Reviewed 2019-03-22

In my application, the sub meter accuracy is imperative. Fulcrum has the details that make my work show the pride that I take in my it.

ethan gillies-denning

fulcrum review

Reviewed 2019-04-09

very positive.

grant Hilliar-Hayes

OUTSTANDING

Reviewed 2019-04-29

It has helped us improve our online business, with an app that can be customized to your requirements

Anonymous

Good system, up and running in no time

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Up and running in no time. Good bouquet of features

RJ Jakes

Easy and fast data collection anywhere

Reviewed 2017-05-03

Saved a lot of time in the field, and saved a lot of manpower and money not having to deal with paperwork or revisiting old sites because I couldnt read what I wrote

Amélie Lachapelle, t.p.

Amazing versability

Reviewed 2019-03-30

What I like the most it that I can build almost any forms that I need for my work (I'm a vegetable crop advisor) to collect data from the field. It's user friendly and I've got a very good customer service with the team when needed.

Anonymous

Fulcrum advantage and area to improve

Reviewed 2019-03-22

Easy to use compared to several other sımılar applications.

anthony lao

Fulcrum Comments

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-24

Overall for me fulcrum is good

Andre van Vuuren

Reviewed 2019-04-05

Centralising all of our data collection very easily

Andrew Norman

Recording tree risk data

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-25

Fulcrum has provided a simple solution to recording data in the field. It has suffered the usual pricing fluctuations as it has established but is a totally functional system that saves time and effort.

Jamie E

Good productive overall, could use improvement

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-22

I like how you can customize the applications depending on its use.

Jessica Parker

Great software

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-31

Does what our company needs it for. Works great, takes a bit getting used to but not too hard to get around.

Craig Myers

Perfect for In Field Data Capture

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-02

Excellent. We have completed several valuations of over 700 houses using the app and could not have done it without Fulcrum.

Logan McGown

Leverage Fulcrum for success

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Fulcrum helped out a great deal when taking notes and collecting information in the field to prepare field reports.