Fulcrumapp.com Logo
Fulcrumapp.com

Intelligent automation that maximizes field team performance

visit website

Fulcrumapp.com Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.32/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Very little issues with ease of use. The ability to maintain the databases and reporting functionality are also very impressive.
If you want to move up a level the help, not and customer service are fantastic. Obtaining help is so simple and quick and developing it from a simple firm to a database is step by step.
Great product from beginner till now i am expert. A good API & data events make this product very effective , this product is a complete package.
M being asked to explain something negative about Fulcrum, and I’m at a loss for words.
Poor on cartographic capacities (no lines, and polygons), no label.
Programming for reports is hard to understand.

Fulcrumapp.com users...

Quickbase-logocaret

Quickbase

Snap Survey Software-logocaret

Snap Survey Software

How would you rate Fulcrumapp.com?

Don't trust these people with your data, they will use it against you!

Transcript

Doug D.: Hi, my name is Doug. I'm a manager and I give Fulcrum a four out of five. For more information,...

Fulcrum in the field

I have seen an easier transition of field forms to office editing. It is easier to record data in the field and assure that all needed fields are acquired.

Pros

The generalized field forms are very convenient, and they are also slightly customizable which makes creating multiples for one event easy. I also like the ease of transferring from fulcrum to use in the office space.

Cons

I don't like that when the program syncs it has to sync all apps even if I don't use them. I think having the option to select if you want a specific field to carry over the data input would be nice.

Fulcrum Application Use Review

real time data collection one stop shop database for all data

Pros

ease of use affordable understandable easy to grasp data protection facility

Cons

we faced complex programming requirements between transferring data from MS excel to fulcrum and vice versa. If that could be simplified

Excellent Product

Extremely useful data collection product tat has proven extremely useful for our day-to-day business as well as during the recent bushfire emergency allowing us to collect Information on thousands of Properties.

Pros

The most useful aspect is its ease of use and ability to make changes on the fly.

Cons

The inability to create our own reports (which is being looked at now though).

end user friendly

Easy to program forms, flawless communication between office staff and field crews, great to document field procedures/tasks, easy to generate reports by exporting data to Excel, end user friendly, for sure there is room for improvement but good investment.

Pros

We were able to get our field crews to use iPads for the first time in many cases, and now they love it

Cons

There are limitations, it not an asset management software package

Affordable and fully customizable

I am very happy with the application and will continue to use it for our field data collection needs

Pros

This app is inexpensive and offers us a fully customizable data collection application

Cons

We have found a few glitches. We also find the time stamp to be confusing and have created our own

Fulcrum Review

I love it. I can use it in the field with or without the internet right from my phone.

Pros

It can be updated and easily changed any time to meet our needs.

Cons

The lack of dashboard for easier reporting and process control.

Fulcrum NPGCD

It has been pretty good. Like I stated it had been a big time saver for us and makes us more efficient in our services.

Pros

It is easy to use and saves time in getting our inspection done, especially when we are spread out over the Texas Panhandle.

Cons

The system sometimes crashes when syncing it from an inspection and we tend to lose time and the data. I would like to have the 911 rural roads show up in application when viewing the map view, and I think the well number and section or GPU numbers could be larger so they can be read without reading glasses.

Fulcrum: A Flexible Solution

Overally my experience with Fulcrum has been wonderful. It met the initial need I had when I purchased a few years ago and has helped me grow my business as well.

Pros

Flexible platform. The software fully supports customers bringing their own opinions to the table to get work done their way.

Cons

Mobile app can be buggy at times (very rarely though).

Thanks so much for your review of Fulcrum! We're so glad our app could help you grow your business!

Excellent Tool - Highly recommend it!

Far too much to go into any detail - we have deployed approximately 12 different tools for a variety of our field personnel to identify and track plant damage, outage incident reporting, quality assurance, new construction deployments (project management) etc.

Pros

Scalability and ease in customizing based on need

Cons

Unable to incorporate PDF uploads

We're glad you're enjoying Fulcrum, Mitch! Thank you letting others know.

Wonderful data gathering system

Able to look at data being collected in real time.

Pros

Very easy to use, create surveys and collect data in many formats.

Cons

IT would be good to be able to add in a matrix style

App developed in a weekend that saved us time and money

I have 200 electricians installing energy metering across the USA. They now use the app to report on what they did at each unique site. The app was set up in less than a week, was tested, trained and rolled out to the first 20 electricians within a month. Amazingly easy, feature-rich and fast to deploy. The field team loves it and finds that it saves them a lot of time.

Pros

Extremely easy to learn to build an app with lots of functionality. This was the first time I developed an app and I did it in one weekend.

Cons

1) Every entry field requires a new row on the app, even if is just a one-digit number. I would like to put 2-3 fields on the same row to get more on each screen. 2) I want to put an icon or small photo next to the fields to make it more user friendly. For example I wanted to show an example of what a QR code looks like next to the entry field for a QR code. 3) I want to send an email alert to my headquarters tech whenever a new file is generated in the field, so he can contact the person in the field immediately if there is a problem. I can't easily set up an alert for every time a new file is created.

Fulcrum : Additional GIS layer for Telco in Future.

We have been using for Survey and Scope Analysis for FTTH.

Pros

The Simplicity of the App and User interface. Offline storage of data during survey. Enhanced user support i.e. first time users. Inclusion of mbtiles.

Cons

1. The Github issues are not taken seriously. 2. Less contribution by open source develpers. 3. Api should be provided in more languages like Scheme, Haskell.

Why Fulcrum

Why Fulcrum? Why not. A platform should work for you, not against. Everything is so easy to use. It has changed documentation aspect from a labor intensive chore to a breeze. Less time with paperwork and more time working

Pros

The ease of use switching from various other pages. Quick learning and how it can be customized to fit the needs of the company. Seamless transfer from the tablet to the laptop.

Cons

On remote camera options where pictures are sent from tablet to laptop. You have to bring them over one at a time. It would be nice to pull them over at once

Best Product To Use

Fulcrum application is very good product for business and also it is very useful for improve out business by using fulcrum application. By using fulcrum application we can fulfil the business needs.

Pros

This is a good product to use and error free.It is simple to understand and use.We Can achieve the good business by using this product.

Cons

As of my experience with this product I couldn't found any issues and it is very smooth to use and looking good with latest update where record can refresh and adding required fields on the columns.

Our Experience Using Fullcrum

Tenemos desplegados equipos en campo realizando inspecciones para supervisión técnica independiente. El uso de la aplicación ha permitido deshacernos de formatos impresos que después de tomar datos deben ser diligenciados de nuevo para presentación.

Pros

How easy can be implemented. Cada vez que tenemos un proyecto nuevo, resulta muy sencillo personalizar apps creadas para otros proyectos y adaptarlas a las necesidades del nuevo.

Cons

Limitation in the number of apps that can be shared.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Carrington Risk Review of Fulcrum

Pros

The geospatial aspect of Fulcrum is the differentiator. It's easy to build forms. It allows us to be flexible for our clients.

Cons

Understanding of our business and workflow is difficult, so it made use a little difficult. The only item of contention right now is lack of access to the report writer. This would make it perfect!

Fulcrum and telecom field maintenance

My old way was if a located a trouble with the pole line I would take notes on a hard copy and drive ahead or back to find nearest civic number. Then enter this on a spread sheet at the office using a map or as built drawings then scanning and sending to our repair group. Fulcrum app has saved a wealth of time for me.

Pros

The fact that the instance I locate a deficiency on our aerial network I can enter it into Fulcrum, with pictures, and civic address and everyone with this app in our company has the info at that moment. Especially our aerial line repair trucks. Very easy to use.

Cons

The only problem that comes to mind is sometimes I don't require a picture, but not able to close app for that location until I take one.

fulcrum review

very positive.

Pros

For someone who does not have a coding background and was apprehensive about building an app, fulcrum was incredibly user friendly and i was able to produce an app that had all the functionality i required.

Cons

there were data protection issues with it with regards to my companies data strategy.

Fulcrum review

I manage many different types of work at many diverse locations throughout the country

Pros

It allows users to see work locations visually on a map

Cons

The app is very slow to load as it contains so much data 1G+. works fine when loaded The computer is instant as I work in an area with good fibre broadband

Track issues on a map

You can create apps. We are a landscape co. Our biggest challenge is keeping track of the all the irrigation systems on our clients many properties. Over 7000 valves, clocks, sprinklers, back flow, weather stations etc and any one of those items stops working or gets broken. This program tracks all this. We then connect a zapier to this Fulcrum app and all the non working zones gets put into a googles sheet. From there it goes to my Method CRM program and fills in a estimate to the client. We do this so the client sees what is wrong with the system. Creating a custom Fulcrum app is pretty easy. Support help is great.

Pros

When you need help they are there. Their online docs about helping you out is pretty good.

Cons

There is not much about this. I am pretty happy about this app.

Components Assessment

Our pilot project is for looking at infrastructure shortfalls and remedial work needed to make it work. We capture data on Fulcrum and analyse it.

Pros

We as a team in company drafted spreadsheets to be included into the software to help us work on a new project piloted. It could be customised and adjust as we moved along in the exercise.

Cons

Lacks technical adaptation to engineering work and data would be captured then lost. We could not get our work back. Has to be able to realise that when data is the same no need to repeat, maybe get programmers with a background in engineering in order to understand customisation in engineering projects.

Excellent Product

Overall the experience with Fulcrum has been a game changer for my firm.

Pros

This product enables us to capture and review real-time data live as it happens. Customizable to many different situations very happy we went with Fulcrum

Cons

I’d like to see more options for customer support and more options on reporting.

Effective and efficient

Time saver

Pros

Custom setup to end user requirements. User friendly during onsite data collection

Cons

No pivot table such as bar chart to categories the data.

Saves us time and reduces errors

We build fiber to rural communities, so there is plenty of pole data to acquire. Using Fulcrum allows us to get all the data and take notes and pictures that are helpful in estimating pole make ready costs.

Pros

We have used other products in the past that were limited in their customization and required conversion prior to being useful in any standard GIS-based product. Fulcrum allows us to export quickly and visualize the data we want to export easily.

Cons

It used to be linked to our fiber design program, Vetro, but that is no longer available. It was a nice feature to have available for our folks.

OUTSTANDING

It has helped us improve our online business, with an app that can be customized to your requirements

Pros

It's easy to use and there are plenty of help forms if you get stuck

Cons

sometimes with exporting information can be confusing the first couple of times

We're glad you're loving Fulcrum and it helped you improve your online business!