Wufoo Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.34/10

See full reviews by rating

I was always impressed with how friendly the help desk staff were. You can customize the template of your forms, you can set rules, set up payment integration.
I really like Wufoo as opposed to some of the other survey options because it is super easy drag and drop type set up, very intuitive, I can add in a direction video, and it looks really good.
We use it for our donation portal and we have integrated it to stripe and our donors have found the platform super easy to use.
Does not integrate with existing frameworks and drag and drop widgets on page content blocks so requires customization.
This platform is severely outdated--both in functionality and looks.
Originally our content management system had a very weak form manager.

Wufoo users...

Google Forms-logocaret
listing-logo

Google Forms

SurveyMonkey-logocaret
listing-logo

SurveyMonkey

How would you rate Wufoo?

Tim Z.

Associate Pastor

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Wufoo is easy, customizable, and efficient

Transcript

Tim Z.: Hi, my name is Tim. I am an associate pastor in a church ministry, and I would give Wufoo five...

Wufoo Review

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Sonia. I'm a customer support lead for a meal delivery company, and I would...

Wufoo - Great Product!

Pros

Very easy to create surveys and customize themes. Clear interface and documentation.

Cons

When you have a large number of forms it is a bit of a hassle to organize them, although the recent addition of the label feature has improved that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create a Wolfle for just about anything. You can also use it to take surveys

Cons

What I least like about this software Is that every department here likes to create their own wufoos

So many forms, so little time

Pros

Wufoo has just about everything you need to build great looking and functioning forms! I have tried several form softwares but Wufoo is by far the best.

Cons

None really, there has not been any issues with any of our forms

An inexpensive easy way to gather informtaion

Pros

This tool gets the job done. I like how easy it is to create new forms, to manage users and categories. There are several options available when creating forms. The forms can be shared by a link or be embedded directly into another website, which makes gathering data very convenient. I also like the notifications that are available when a form has been submitted.

Cons

The reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. For best results, have your data get pushed into a Google Sheet or other platform where it can be viewed and analyzed in a better format.

Technical knowhow required to get the value from this product

Wufoo was the form management tool integrated into about 10k SEO landing pages when I came to DOmedia. It was integrated to function seemlessly inside our own custom web app, and it did so well. It would have been much harder to get similar functionality out of even a more expensive tool. But, when I went to build out more "stand alone" forms that didn't require such sophisticated integrations, or just needed to integrate with our marketing automation platform, it made more sense to go with a more design-focused product.

Pros

Wufoo gives you access to everything under the hood: stylesheets, webhooks, site integrations... but it doesn't make them as idiot proof as other (more expensive) solutions. Basically, if you have the technical knowhow to not need a fancy onboarding / support experience with cool CX shinies... then you get to reap the benefits of a lower price tag because they didn't spend money building that stuff. If not, it will probably feel like a slightly overpriced (though still relatively cheap) bare-bones form builder.

Cons

As stated above, they really don't spend (I'm sure the builders would say "waste") money on UX. It looks like web software from the first generation of web software... but it does a lot for the cost. I think they found their niche and stuck to it.

Great at What it Offers

We use Wufoo to host customer satisfaction surveys and suggestion box forms on our site. We have received countless amounts of actionable information based on the wufoo forms we use.

Pros

We use Wufoo to host surveys and forms on our site for our customers to fill out. It is very nice how quickly we can have an idea for a change to a survey or a new form and get this live on our site.

Cons

Wufoo is not the most front end customizable tool that we use. The look and feel of many of our forms and surveys is pretty bare. It would be nice to have some more creative control over this.

Iuse Wufoo forms for post-event feedback surveys, event rsvp's, online registration forms, and more!

Pros

1) Easy form set up with lots of flexible options 2) Easy report outputs 3) Clients have never had any tech problems completing forms 4) Easy to add our company's own branding and to create several templates within Wufoo that can be added or swapped between each form. 5) Easy to search completed forms and print out individual completed forms from wufoo.

Cons

very minor issue: you can do additional text formatting in your form if you know basic css, but it would be nice to have a built in wysiwyg editor.

Wufoo is easy, customizable, and efficient

It's been great for us. I put something down for what I like least but I really just work around that and we love using Wufoo.

Pros

I love we can set forms up to be used by computers, tablets, and phones. This has saved me from making simple sign up sheets all the way to full registration for events and retreats. I love its flexibility, and templates. it's drop and drag design is intuitive and very user-friendly. The reports are also great and easy to customize. You can sort data and export. we love it. I also appreciate the ability to pay by month, so if you have a large event where the free version won't be sufficient you can pay for a month or two and then go back to the free version, while saving all of your data.

Cons

the limitation of how many fields you can use on the form I guess.

Wufoo Review

I love using Wufoo. It's the easiest and most convenient software I currently use on a weekly basis. I update surveys every week and it is a breeze! So many features and SO user friendly. Thank you Wufoo!

Pros

It is so easy to edit and update the surveys from week to week. I love this feature and it makes my work-life so much easier!

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. It is so easy to use. Maybe one suggestion would be to update the login and overall look of the website, it might be a little dated in appearance.

Wufoo is great! Woohoo!

Pros

Wufoo is a great way to make forms for your website! It has radio buttons sliders, check boxes, text boxes, all the fields are customizable. The colors, font and look of your font are customizable too. If you know html and css you can further customize it to your liking. I've used wufoo for a long time and it's easy.

Cons

Getting your form to be in the right place on your page and integrating it with the overall flow and look of your design takes some adjusting.

Simple to use form builder that works well for agencies to spin out forms quickly

Overall very pleased with Wufoo, better than other options in market like Jotform/Typeform in my opinion for its simplistic approach and ease of use.

Pros

Great solution for building robust, reliable forms. We used this at my previous agency and found it to be great when working across multiple brands and clients.

Cons

No great options for agencies who have multiple clients and wish to manage forms on their behalf. We found it best to register an account for each client instead.

Exactly what we need

Pros

What I like best about this software is that it's simple to use, even for those who struggle with computers.

Cons

Money. Company I work for chose to switch to a more affordable way to do our work orders. Other departments still use it for other forms though.

Simple yet powerfull tool

Pros

We use Wufoo forms for bug creation , users can simply find a link embed in our application and they can report bugs with relevant information like screenshot etc . Reported bugs are created as tickets and then my team works on them and reply back to customer . Wufoo form has streamlined this process which has helped my business a lot

Cons

Need better analytical tool and reporting functions

Great simple software

Pros

The program is easy to use and very versatile, its user friendly as well as pretty go look at. I like the little dinosaur

Cons

Customizing it to suit your business can be difficult and I'm not sure its possible to integrate with any other existing platforms

Good, but could use some improvements.

It works and gives you what you need, but it could be much better.

Pros

It's generally pretty easy to use WuFoo — create a form, customize the fields and you're done. Customization for alerts is also another plus.

Cons

The interface is terrible. It's doesn't feel current and needs a major facelift. In addition, customizing the forms with CSS can be a hassle, and I think there are better ways to give users the ability to customize.

Such a great program! And affordable!

We are able to create forms for events, fundraisers, and ticket sales.

Pros

Love that is it affordable and easy to use on a daily basis. Our forms email cleanly to our accounts and have little to no issues. We can set up forms as simple or complex as we like. Easy to access and edit as needed.

Cons

The overall appearance could use a little freshening and modernization, but we really won't complain or reflect a bad review on it.

Useful for Creating Forms!

This has solved our business problem of users not being able to send attachments through the contact form on our website. I would reccomend for others to give this a try if they are also looking for a solution to that issue.

Pros

Wufoo is a great tool for organizations that have their websites made through Squarespace. Since Squarespace does not allow users to create forms with attachment options to them, Wufoo is a great solution to that. Through Wufoo, we have been able to create contact forms where our audience can also attach documents that they may wish to include. This has been very useful and I will continue to utilize Wufoo in the future for any additional forms that I may need to create.

Cons

While Wufoo is overall a good tool to use, what I really dislike is how there are limitations placed on the free version of this software. I don't think that the pricing for Wufoo is reasonable for small organizations that may not require a subscription as much as others. Due to the pricing, we have stuck with the free option but are often hindered by the limits placed on users who create free forms.

Decent software with some limitation

Pros

It's a very easy and complete way to set up more advanced forms. It's better in its functionalities and features than for example Google Forms with payment options (not tried this). I like the link to other software via for example Zapier the most.

Cons

There are some limitations, the number of questions & answers in the form for example. Especially for longer surveys,​ it might not be useful.

A decent form building tool

Pros

Ease of form building interface. Different types of form fields are available.

Cons

Little out dated. Does not provide much flexibility over number of fields per form. Limited notifications options.

Solid form generator

It does the job. But the user interface is outdated, there is no WYSIWYG and it is not an easy product for an end-user.

Pros

Versatility. You can create variety of forms with it. Also, integration points and API. Also, enterprise grade security setup.

Cons

An end-user oriented product should not require coding - Wufoo does. Even simple things such as creating a form using multiple columns requires coding.

WuFoo makes forms/surveys easy and highly customizable

We use WuFoo for forms/surveys for our company and marketing sites that do not have a form tool built into them, and it works great. I've also used it for stand-alone forms/surveys that are quick and easy to set up. The display options are much more detailed and rich than SurveyMonkey, as are the reporting and logic features. It's my go-to tool for forms and surveys, for small ones to major projects.

Pros

WuFoo has a ton of features and capabilities built into it's form and reporting tools, allowing you to quickly create and format forms/surveys...including customized confirmations, responses, pages, logic, and looks. Plus it has a ton of plug-ins to help you connect to other systems and software.

Cons

Online documentation and regular blogging is pretty good, but email support can be spotty and slow.

Easy and effective software, a bit expensive

Good software overall, but the price is very expensive.

Pros

It's easy to use, the design is pretty clean and elegant. You get notifications to your email easily.

Cons

It's expensive, and without guidance, it's very hard to know how to use this software. Some of the features can be used only by people with expirience.

A simple yet powerful form creation solution

Absolutely brilliant, anytime my team has had an issue, it is early with in a professional way and solved promptly

Pros

The simplicity of the entire platform and the ability to API connect to a variety of other stems to ensure continuity.

Cons

The ability to create a form from an existing database or excel spreadsheet would be great

Wufoo helps keep things organized!

Wufoo helps us with streamlining our application process, you can filter what you're viewing down to only the answers to questions from the form which is super helpful.

Pros

I appreciate that Wufoo lets you customize the url you send out. For example, when we send out links to job applications it's easy to make sure we're sending the right links to the right people.

Cons

I feel like sometimes building a survey or form feels clunky and not super intuitive. It also is a bummer that you can run out of space to add more questions.

Best Form Builder!

Pros

I believe Wufoo to be the best overall form builder on the market. It is very easy to use and take advantage of all the best features witch includes a multiute of pre-set question types as well as a conditional question asking. Really great functions for sorting all the data after as well.

Cons

It could seem a little pricy if you are just wanting to build basic forms. There are other free products out there, but if you want to go more advanced, then this product for the price is very fair.