Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews - Page 3

CU

Chris U.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Great Functions and Notifications

overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

KD

Kenneth D.

Semiconductors, 1,001-5,000 employees

couldn't be happier.

our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

Pros

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

Cons

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

SH

STEVEN H.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Hands down a must have for any company trying to maintain their equipment.

when I first moved forward with implementing this system, I thought it was going to be much more difficult to get setup. But the support team gets you right through it quickly and easily. It has already streamlined our maintenance process beyond what our expectations were.

Pros

Customization and support are by far the best things about this product. No software can stand the test of time without solid support. Limble is always moving forward with innovative updates and interface designs.

Cons

There isn't much not to like. And although Limble's price is competitive, it is on the upside of costs for CMMS software but make no mistake, there are much more complicated and harder to use software systems out there at much higher prices.

JB

Jonathan B.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Best CMMS system I've ever used.

Limble has made my life extremely easy, and has streamlined a lot of processes that affect several different departments. QC, maintenance, production, and management have all benefited from this system. The user friendliness has made it easy to implement for employees who do not have much experience using a CMMS system. The customer service? Absolutely second to none. I have never had a question go unanswered, and sometimes I like to use the chat feature just to send memes to the customer service reps on the other end of the computer. Seems to brighten their day. I never plan on switching CMMS systems, and would plan on using this anywhere I go.

Pros

As someone who has worked as a maintenance mechanic, maintenance planner, and supervisor, I have seen workflow through many lenses and worked with several different CMMS systems. This is the best CMMS system I have ever used based on the customization options, user friendliness, and customer support. After using this system, this was an easy sell to a company that did not previously utilize a CMMS system. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My only complaint is that when multiple pictures are uploaded to a work order (especially one that is in progress for days or weeks), there is not an ability to scroll through those pictures. Each picture must be closed and a new one opened. This comes into play with work orders that require a long time to complete, and a visual progression through pictures would be nice to have.

JS

Jeff S.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Limble CMMS software integration

The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

Pros

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Cons

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

AE

Andrew E.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Great program

When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

Pros

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

Cons

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

AA

Amanda A.

Dairy, 51-200 employees

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

Pros

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

Cons

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

JH

Joe H.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

TB

Tim B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Improved performance at a performing arts facility

Limble has been a tremendous step up in how we've been able to operate our facility. Maintenance items are completed in a more timely basis. Preventative Maintenance is being done at a level higher than ever before, with less work being deferred to our off season.

Pros

Limble has allowed us to integrate building maintenance, concessions management, event planning and various compliance requirements into one place. This has made running a large historic building much cleaner. The ability to collect data allows us to better plan budgets and communicate with the Board of Trustee what money needs to be spent and why.

Cons

We haven't had too many issues with Limble. Any performance issues that come up are quickly remedied after a report is filed. Their support staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Because their team often integrates updates and new features any of the functions that felt clunky when we first started using Limble have been streamlined or superseded.

SP

Sarah P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

Pros

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Cons

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Sarah, Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution. Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again. Have a great day! Erin at Limble

Albert R.

Packaging and Containers, 501-1,000 employees

Genial programa para la gestión del mantenimiento

Pros

Facilidad de introducción de datos (piezas, activos, PMs,...), es muy intuitivo en su manejo, permite gestionar de manera muy fácil las órdenes de trabajo, gestión de piezas e inventario muy sencilla, fácil planificación de trabajo. La opción de los tableros personalizados es muy buena. Permite sacar cualquier dato que necesites en el formato que uno quiera de piezas, costes, órdenes de trabajo, planificación, etc... de manera muy sencilla. Dispone de un excelente servicio al cliente

Cons

El buscador es mejorable sobre todo en la app móvil.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

RL

Ray L.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

High quality CMMS software for an affordable price

From the very beginning everything went smooth, and the transition from our old system to this one has been effortless. Their customer service is great and they are all very pleasant to speak with and are willing to tackle any issue or concern.

Pros

Very user friendly platform, fully customizable for what you want, and very affordable especially for smaller facilities. And the QR code feature makes work order submitting a very simple and effective tool.

Cons

Some features cost more money as well as adding users but the tier pricing platform also allowed this software to be affordable for us which otherwise might not have been.

RD

Robyn D.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble. I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

Pros

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

Cons

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

CK

Caleb K.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Solid CMMS- Lots of Potential and Knows its Lane

Very positive. Having a Limble contact directly assigned to your company is very helpful when onboarding and building out the system. [sensitive content hidden] (Customer Success Manager) is a great example of this- very willing to help solve problems and get down into the inner details of the system interactions to get you a reasonable answer. Limble's customer service team comes across very respectful and humble- they are willing to accept that some things in the system are not yet perfect and will tell you the truth when you are trying to make Limble do something it is not built to do. Overall great experience and I look forward to continue working with them to further build out my company's unique structure.

Pros

Limble's ease-of-use provides for easy start-up and explanation to new users. The system logic is relatively easy to understand and is great for what it is built to do: be the an amazing CMMS. It also excels as a company database/register for Vendors, parts, and company assets.

Cons

The system can get complicated quick as you go deeper- one needs to have the end in mind when building out the system. The limitations with this system involve its programer's scope: Limble could do many things but it is built to do one thing...

rm

ruby m.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Life with Limble.

Our experience with LImble has been great. The ease of the integration of LImble into our world.It's very user friendly and not overly complicated.It has decreased downtime and increased productivity.And to actually know in real-time inventory levels, asset needs etc. is invaluable.

Pros

Everything...Mobile featureReal time ReportingData collectionInventory features

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.We're and me area really happy with Limble

LS

Lisa S.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Best Maintenance Software on the Market!!!

Our Customer Success Manager walked us through everything step-by-step. This made the implementation extremely easy. She was always available to answer questions and add meetings when needed. If she didn't have the answer, she got us to the right people. Her knowledge during setup made my job easy. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.

Pros

Ease of use. The customer service and setup was incredible!!!

Cons

We have found some navigation that could be improved but the Limble Team is very responsive to our requests.

EG

Ellen G.

Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

Pros

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Cons

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.

JG

Jeremy G.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Limble is Nimble

Technician like to use it and we are capering more asset data that is useful.

Pros

I likes the flexibility of Limble to create field for assets and parts to fit our need. I also liked how intuitive it is to use. Easy to figure out how to use and easy to train technicians. Mobile app allows better data capture and helps prioritize work.

Cons

The flexibility of reports on the dashboard was great. However, it did take some time to create the reports we needed form scratch. It would be nice to have a library of reports to choose from.

Thanks for your review, Jeremy! That is a great idea about the report library. I'll pass that on as a feature request. Thanks for using Limble and please reach out if you need anything. All the best, Pam from Limble

PP

Phillipa P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Limble for On Site Service and Preventative Maintenance

Great support from the Limble Team. I can confidently update my clients knowing that the information is real time and accurate.

Pros

Work Orders are easy to set up and adjust to suit our company requirements. Assets are updated in real time and any work on the asset is recorded and stays with that asset from start to EOL.

Cons

It would be great to see an overall asset count per location on the global dashboard. This is the quickest way to monitor preventative maintenance progress against total number of assets with a PM completed. Locations with a large number of assets are slow to load and sometimes the site stops responding when waiting for the assets to load or when adding an asset to one of these locations.

Hi Phillipa! I'm glad that the real-timeness of Limble gives you that confidence. In case you weren't aware, we rolled out a big update that should have totally addressed the issue of loading time. Now, for larger sites, Limble loads data as it is needed rather than in one big chunk. It was complex to implement, but we want the app to be as user friendly as possible, so it was worth it. Also, regarding asset count, bring that up with your customer success manager if you haven't already. I actually think that's possible :) Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Erin from Limble

DR

Dan R.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Limble is a force multiplier

Pros

I like that I don't have to manage or remember any of the maintenance that happens in our rocket factory. We have space thrusters which require a degree of accuracy that is very high, and I can prove to our customers that we are doing the critical maintenance on the machines.

Cons

I have struggled to use the mobile app. It seems like I have better luck going out and back to my computer rather than struggling. That might just be my personal preference. I just don't love the layout, and prefer the computer.

LC

Les C.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Easy to use!

Terrific. We are still in the infancy stages of utilization, but all of our stakeholders love the system. We can't wait to get more "hands on" with it.

Pros

The user interface is clean and so easy to use. I have received MANY compliments regarding it's convenience and appearance.

Cons

Sometimes customer support takes a while to answer questions.

JR

Joe R.

Aviation & Aerospace, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent program

We have a much more user friendly program that is much less difficult to use, but it is rich in features, and capability.

Pros

Ease of use, learning, organizing and rich in capability and features. Also, chat and customer assistance when problems present themselves in using or learning the program.

Cons

I find a weakness in the integration of the data in Limble with other programs that continue to be used by our company.

VT

Vanaro T.

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Limble Review

I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden] during my onboarding process with Limble. From the outset, [sensitive content hidden] was incredibly supportive, ensuring that I was well-acquainted with all the resources Limble has to offer. She meticulously scheduled check-up meetings, which were instrumental in keeping me on track and confident as I navigated through the learning curve...

Pros

The software was easy to use and there were a lot of resources to learn the feature in Limble.

Cons

I have to do a lot of scrolling when i'm on the production floor to find an asset I added.

CC

Carlos C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Limble Review

I really love all that Limble does for us - managing our assets, managing our work orders, and the app. I cannot say enough great things about Scott Shettig - my Customer Success Manager. He has saved me SO much time in helping me configure Limble for all of our six campuses! I honestly have no idea how many hours or even weeks I would have had to spend researching how to configure our system. He has helped me tremendously! From configuring assets, PMs, work orders, and users to even creating custom widgets/dashboard reports!

Pros

The ability to manage our assets - to attach work orders to them as well as document the model information and parts lists associated with our various assets.

Cons

The difficulty we are having creating work order status report snapshots that are easily readable to our various campus teams.

JJ

Jenna J.

Defense & Space, 501-1,000 employees

A breath of fresh air

Pros

Our Facilities team previously used a software that, while it certainly had potential, was not the right fit for our team. It felt like pulling teeth to get the software to do the bare minimum of what we needed. Limble has been a breath of fresh air. It is so simple to use, and its applications are seemingly limitless. We are currently not using it to its fullest capacity while our team is getting familiar with the app, but I can definitely see Limble as making a huge impact on our processes and reporting capabilities moving forward.

Cons

Aside from using Limble within our company, I downloaded the free version for at-home use. It may be user error, but I don't receive notifications for specific tasks. If anything, I get a notification saying "A new PM has been created" and I usually can't check it until later, then I forget.