Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews - Page 5

MB

Michael B.

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Early in the process, but a great start.

Overall, our experience has started out well. Customer support has been excellent, not only in evaluation/selection phase, but also in setup/transition to implementation, and implementation process. The CSM team has been very supportive.

Pros

Mobile accessibility is great, and the system is generally easy to set up and work with.

Cons

The reporting widgets are somewhat limited. Data can be exported for deeper analysis, but we want to keep as much as possible in the system. Would also like to see a scheduling system and more developed inventory control and replenishment systems.

BV

Brian V.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Alkegen North Augusta Limble Review

Pros

The ease of use. Our maintenance team has found it very easy to look and see what work orders or PMs have been submitted, and its easy for them to complete. The instructions are easy to see and visible. The ability to create custome dashboards has been key to our use of the system. We track submitted and closed work orders as well as upcoming PMS through the calendar system. This allows us to quickly see what is being done, and what is upcoming to work with production on scheduling downtime.

Cons

Some of the custom dashboards were a little difficult to understand in setting up. However Ciro Cuellar was extremely helpfull in this regard was able to easily show us how to create these.

DC

Donny C.

Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Value that comes with Impressive Customer Service

So far so good....if it wasn't good...they did their very best to make everything work as they promised.

Pros

Limble is easy to use and did not take very long to fully implement.

Cons

Limble needs a few improvements with purchasing and reporting. Just minor touches that would make it even better.

JR

Julia R.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Asset and PM Management

Limble CMMS was easy to set up and switch over from our previous CMMS software. The Limble Customer Success team was very responsive and helpful to us while making the transition. The user-friendliness and uncomplicated layout of Limble is its greatest strength, it is much easier for us to get our team to use the platform regularly and correctly.

Pros

Our team likes the user-friendliness of Limble's platform and the customizability of the ways we can set up Asset fields and structure PMs. It is much easier for us to get user buy-in with Limble's mobile platform for Work Orders.

Cons

There are a couple of limitations with the data report platform that would be nice to have in the future.

MC

Michael C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Limble works in Belville Texas

Initially, I was very skeptical. I did not select the software and the person that did had never done TPM. We did a pilot run on some crucial assets that kept breaking down. Sure, we could have tracked them with a MS Excel spread sheet but Limble gave us better parsing of data - a technician's view, a supervisor's view, a manager's view - and it was very easy to teach and use.

Pros

The BEST thing about Limble is that 90% of setting up Total Preventative Maintenance is already prepared in the software. All we had to do was enter our assets, the people that would manage them, the schedules of the Preventative Maintenance actions and common work orders.

Cons

I wanted Limble to offer a more thorough template to begin with- TPM is about nouns, but also verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I quickly built a template of 7 features we needed to know to manage each of our assets, and I encourage other users to start with those 7

Matt O.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management. I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

MI

Milen I.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Experience

Pros

I like how it works, I adapted all departments to the system. In this way, everyone is aware, tasks are easily distributed, and everything remains history

Cons

It will be very useful for us if one is added to the PMs field called WO, in it I want to create work instructions that will be guides on how to carry out a given repair. At the moment, I have implemented this in PMs, but I have not added a date for repeatability. The old look was easier to work with than the new look

ET

Eugene T.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

All Good Things

Great, i would absolutely recommend this to others in my field.

Pros

The best part is to be able to have a dedicated Customer Success Manager that is knowledgeable and attenuative to all needs and questions. The ease of use for the PM function is another great tool that i use every day to maintain of 43 assets. [sensitive content hidden] is a Success Manager and a constant professional.

Cons

I wish that when i opened my asset page on my phone that not all the dropdowns were expanded.

BT

Bob T.

Furniture, 201-500 employees

Limble CMMS has allowed us to track, execute and make smart decisions.

Great experience 2 years in. Product and support have been great. Solid CMMS system, meets our needs, allows us to serve our organization better.

Pros

Ease of use, mobile support, email notifications, Requestor portal, Asset file organization

Cons

Some customization limitations were limited on custom reporting.

KP

Ken P.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Modern user friendly with a fully functional mobile app

Value added KPIs, asset tags with QR codes that link directly to a web portal that automatically selects the asset, great mobile app.

Pros

Ease of use, colorful, fairly inexpensive, great mobile app

Cons

Like everything cloud based, it lags sometimes.

MD

Matthew D.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Island Creek Oysters Limble Review

Pros

We have 15 buildings/structures and across 13 acres of lands ranging from 200 sqft to 10,000+ sqft. There is a lot of things to keep track off. I spent a long time looking for an application that fit our workflow processes and wasn't going to break the budget. Limble was perfect! We are still realizing there are features that we should be taking advantage of. Alex was extremely helpful in helping me understand that the set up is key so don't bite off more than you can chew at the beginning. You can always utilize other functions once you have a base understanding of how the application works.

Cons

I can't think of anything I least like about Limble!

MT

Michael T.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Definitely prefer it. Super easy to use, good help, and they keep adding more features.

Pros

Really easy to use and prevent overlap of PMs with varying periodicities. Also makes it easier to look up the history of the equipment I'm working on.

Cons

Parts management could be improved. Would like a few more options for indicating parts on hand and parts ordering and which parts are used in a PM. Maybe have more columns to separate out the PMs.

GP

Gregory P.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Makes for more efficient work

Limble has been incredibly effective in ordering parts, maintaining assets and making sure they are up to par. Determining the cost of maintaining a machine compared to buying a new one (or used one). The custom dashboard has also been a big help by knowing what PM's might be overdue and for how long, or can filter it to specific assets that might be causing a lot of grief to maintain.

Pros

I like the most about the software is the fact that you can design each asset individually or copy the same type of assets and knocking time down. I also liked the fact that looking for assets became easier due to the fact that you can add locations and pictures along with information (if any) about the asset.

Cons

The cons aren't many. I found that when it comes to doing daily maintenance, it can only be scanned by a licensed user and would be more convenient that it could be scanned like a work order and the operator of the machine can fill in the space and a licensed user can then complete the job. I know there is another method of sharing the job, but that would mean access to their own email address or phone, which both are restricted due to safety and security.The other thing is ordering parts like chemicals. It would be great if anyone could scan it like a work order that would go directly to the individuals, instead of making a part into an asset so this could be done.

MM

Mindy M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Limble Review

Overall experience has been great. Anytime I have an issue I can use the chat and my questions are answered promptly. If I make a mistake, I can delete it. Instructions on Limble help a lot.

Pros

I liked the ease of use. Limble was very easy to set-up and assign tasks. The work order system is also very easy to use.

Cons

I think the one con would be the dark mode. I like the dark mode but it's almost too dark. Not much contrast. Adding some more contrast like grays instead of all dark would improve the look.

LE

Lia E.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Limble Review

Pros

My maintenance workers are able to use this site without difficulty. The platform is straight forward so they don't have room for error

Cons

The amount charged per user adds up a lot.

mm

matt m.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

VERY SATISFIED!

very satisfied, bought tablets for the techs to use and they love it!

Pros

Easy to use, can go back and see what the problem was before, and how we repair it!

Cons

nothing, was easy to adapt to, all my techs were very happy, and like to use it

BM

Brian M.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

limble from a Maintenance Manager

Pros

costumer service is great. the software is fairly user friendly. the mobile app is nice i use it most of the time

Cons

price per user. each tech user is way to much. that the main con. i have with limble. need something like 5 tech user per main user. then this software would be a++++

EM

Emily M.

Great so far

So far my experience with Limble is very positive! I have spent one meeting per week with their onboarding team learning the software and ensuring that all of our assets are added. They are really good at following up with you to ensure you are on track and set you up for success!

Pros

Limble is really easy to use compared to other products i've tested out. Their support and onboarding team are also very present and helpful.

Cons

I am honestly not sure of anything so far that I do not like about Limble.

KK

Kevin K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

There is no other product that can compare.

Pros

The ease of use for the technicians in the field makes this software superior to others. The information we can provide our clients makes our company head and shoulders above the others in the same field.

Cons

The only issue we have encountered is the technicians can't use the app on their smart phone when performing a large maintenance with a lot of assets. Larger job sites require a laptop to access the data base.

Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. In case you hadn't heard, I wanted to make sure you were aware of a recent update that might address the problem of using the app on large sites. In the past, Limble loaded *all* of the site's data when you log in so you've got everything at your fingertips. For very large sites, we just changed it so it will pull in data as you need it. That means that you won't hit long load times that make the app less useful. Hopefully now you'll be able to do just about everything on the app that you would on a laptop. As always, keep us in the loop on how we can make your life easier :) Erin at Limble

DM

Dr Majdi A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Campus Management - Educational Sector

Limble CMMS is one of the most practical cloud Asset-Management solutions. Has the solid foundation for more development and could compete with much more expensive CMMS solutions (big names.) The only and serious drawback is the Customer-Service team (not up to the solution capabilities.)

Pros

- Excellent Ticketing System- Dynamic Dash-Boards- User friendly CMMS Environment - Designed by Asset-Management experts: could be tailored to actual Asset Management processes

Cons

- Limited file extraction capabilities- Needs more Financial tools- Slow and improper Customer-Service

CT

Craig T.

Paper to Paperless

Our transition from a paper-based maintenance system to Limble CMMS has been quick and painless. This intuitive software has not only modernised our maintenance processes but has also significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.One of the most notable advantages of Limble CMMS is its ability to take our maintenance system into the digital age. We no longer rely on cumbersome...

Pros

The ease of access whether it be on mobile or using the desktop.

Cons

Id like the calendar view to be larger on mobile.

AM

Adam M.

Museums and Institutions, 51-200 employees

Limble Review

Great, we are very happy and enjoy using it.

Pros

The customer support and ability to have Limble listen and grow through suggestions is amazing.

Cons

Initial setup of assets is difficult but not all from LImble.

Hi Adam! Our product team is always hungry for input on what to build out next. It just so happens that having super proactive customer support means we get a lot of that input. Thank you so much for having chimed in :) both on features and by sharing your two cents here. Yours, Erin at Limble

GK

Greg K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

After researching 17 CMMS products, we picked a winner with Limble!

Limble has streamlined so much or our PM and Work Order tracking, which used to be done on paper and tracked in a spread sheet. It makes our communication much more efficient with comments and completion notes, so all parties involved with a work order are always in the loop as to the resolution of the issue.

Pros

Limble has been easy to learn, easy to adapt to our operation, and very ease to use. It is easily scalable to however large or small, and how simple or complex any operation is. One of the features I enjoy the most is how easy it is for any of our staff to submit a work request using the QR code. I created wallet sized cards that our staff carry on them 24/7, so they can submit requests whether they're sitting at home or they're at work and observing the issue. It's also very helpful to be able to select and edit what questions or information is required for each request. It allows us to gather the crucial information we need for our Maintenance Techs to react quickly and get issues fixed.

Cons

There are so many options available to adapt the software for our specific needs, that I sometimes get lost as to how I made a certain change, so it makes it a little difficult to back back and edit an action.

WF

Will F.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Nisus Review

We had nothing to start with and Limble made it so simple to implement, and they provided excellent support through the whole process. The simplest, yet very powerful CMMS that I have ever used.

Pros

The Preventative Maintenance portion is very simple to use and get set up, it gives you all sorts of ways to set up frequencies and easily tracks all activities.

Cons

No cons, everything went perfect with implementation of the system.

Hi Will! "Everything went perfect with implementation..." I bet none of our competitors can say that! What a success story you guys are. Thank you so much for sharing that with the wider community. My favorite part of the PMs is the digital checklists so you know the work is done the same way every time. Just another example of how Limble helps its users improve both the quantity and quality of their work. Reach out if there are any other ways we can support you! Erin at Limble

MB

Mike B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Limble for Healthcare

Limble has given us a work order system that we can actively track based on any number of parameters. Reports can be created nearly instantly and downloaded to our microsoft systems seamlessly.

Pros

The ease of putting in work requests through both an asset QR code or hyperlink has been a game changer for our system.

Cons

Uploading assets is time consuming drudgery as with any new system. A feature that would allow you to upload asset information via a photo would be a real time saver. Take a picture of the serial and model plate and BOOM! Automatically fills the fields for the asset.

Thanks for the review, Mike! We love knowing what we're doing right and what we need to improve. I passed your idea about the assets along to our team! Thanks for letting us know! Best, Pam from Limble