SimilarWeb PRO Reviews

4.4/5 (35 reviews)

Anonymous

One of the most accurate tools for measuring site traffic

Reviewed 2018-03-30

When it comes to estimating site traffic of your competitors, it's so difficult to find a halfway decent tool that will give you something accurate. I've consistently worked with clients and my own company and checked the actual analytics data besides their estimated traffic. I don't know how they do it, but it's extremely helpful in getting a better perspective on the competition.

Abhishek Agarwal

Must have Competitive analysis

Reviewed 2018-06-19

- Competitive analysis is really helpful - Chrome extension is helpful to understand the basic nature and traffic of the website - The information is structured in a very easy to understand manner

Andrey Fedorov

Great platform for comprehensive analysis of any website or app!

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Lots of useful data for competitors analysis which SEMrush doesn't have!My favorite feature is that I can see the exact traffic sources that generate traffic to any website. Marketing mix reports are great for export. App analysis feature is awesome, you can see lots of useful data. Google Play keywords analysis is also very comprehensive.

Dan Winnick

Great product for salespeople!

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Great insights into the target accounts web traffic/advertising data

Kinga Odziemek

Must-have if you want to achieve success

Reviewed 2019-02-17

SimilarWeb PRO delivers a lot of useful data you can use to analyse your competitors' performance or even verify some site you would use for promotion. SimilarWeb PRO helped us save money - otherwise we could have burnt it on campaigns which are far away from being effective.

Great help for Prospecting

Reviewed 2018-12-04

I used this tool at my positions at SaaS companies to see the potential traffic that a website receives as well as the referral traffic sources and geography of a sites user base. This tool has been invaluable to me with prospecting new business!

Haik Petrosyan

Find the Worthy Websites

Reviewed 2018-12-13

SimilarWeb is one of my personal beloved tools to work with, especially the extension. The tool allows you to find out everything you need - starting from the website estimated traffic and ending with the in-depth review of the sources they are getting their traffic from. The keyword research is also important to note, as it is very useful for out-competing the market.

Catherine Forino

Very useful

Reviewed 2018-09-13

I use it a lot for prospecting and finding new sites to work with. I've found it very useful.Similar Web comes in handy when I need to know the traffic of specific websites that we want to partner with. i also use the Similar site section to find similar websites for me to use for prospecting.

Victor Iryniuk

Most effective service

Reviewed 2018-03-17

SimilarWeb is the most effective service to get an overview of the sites traffic, performance, links and other similar data. Very easy-to-use.

Dianne Moralee

Similar Sites lets me target businesses who should know about my software

Reviewed 2017-11-30

Similar Sites makes my life a lot easier and saves me so much time. I know I would miss opportunities if I wasn't using this too.I like the fact that I can go to a typical customer's website and use Similar Sites to show me a list of companies that fit the same profile.

Tomas Kolafa

Powerful online marketing intelligence tool

Reviewed 2018-09-15

SimilarWeb is my go-to tool for evaluating industry and competitors. It provides fantastic insights regarding traffic sources and website affiliations.

SimilarWeb Review

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Overall, we use SimilarWeb to try and gain a sense of what other partner sites do in terms of qualified traffic that can be sent our way for sales.Different levels of reporting for a number of 3rd party sites that we aim to partner with. The free version was solid enough to upgrade to Pro. Love the different channel reporting they offer!

Sophie Areli

Great tool to have as a web designer!

Reviewed 2017-07-12

This software helps me present potential web design clients with traffic data about their current websites. I can then tell let them know exactly how a new web design can convert their traffic into subscribers or potentials buyers.I was looking for a tool that would help me estimate how much traffic the websites of potential clients were getting. Similar Web Pro gives me access to that data and more. I can then use this data when I'm writing pitches to people who need their websites updated.

Anonymous

Easy for beginners and experienced users alike!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-20

Overall I'd still recommend this product and prefer this over other tools in the market. It is great for beginners too with it's easy-to-use UIIt has a very easy to use and user friendly UI when compared to it's competitors The free version was a good gateway to sway me to get a pro version and it wasn't disappointing.

Jin Kyong Lee

Useful, but expensive

Reviewed 2018-05-29

I find the traffic numbers are quite off from the actual numbers (when compared to Google Analytics of my own sites), however, the pattern (upwards or downwards trend) seems to be pretty accurate.

Brian McCabe

expensive tool but priceless insights

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I like the platform, for something with so much data its quite easy to learn and navigate, their customer success team is very good the sheer quantity of data available and the overall accuracy of link sources and traffic sources

Ruth Cohen

Delivers important information instantly and with ease

Reviewed 2018-03-26

I love that I just click on it and it gives me a lot of information about the website I'm on (about traffic etc) so I can quickly see what kind of a website it is.

Anonymous

great tool on the market

Reviewed 2018-12-13

On of the great tools on the market that can help your business to track the marketing stats out there.

Jimmy Heffernan

It's a nice app with mediocre data quality.

Reviewed 2017-07-26

It was helpful for assessing the size of different revenue opportunities.The UI and design is very clean and easy to use. Most of the things you'd want to use it for are immediately obvious.

William Grant

Untrustworthy Information

Reviewed 2017-09-11

The few benefits included a great way of easily seeing how your website traffic compares to competitorsThe feature of being able to see a competitors traffic and where you are listed per country. This info when first seen is easy to follow and understand

Matthieu Bodin

Great tool to keep an eye on the competition

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-11

They fetch information on a large range of different metrics and it gives a good understanding of what's going on their website

Isaac Winters

Useful

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Helps with prospecting; insightful for learning about companies

Anonymous

Great for competitive benchmarking against key competitors in different verticals

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to use and navigate, intuitive and great basic benchmarking insights.The ease of use, the UX is great and simple to navigate your way around. It's a good tool to get the basics of competitive intelligence and consumer insights data. SimilarWeb has global data, which is a plus.

liri halperin

Outstanding platform to know your competitors

Reviewed 2014-11-12

With SimilarWeb PRO you can compare various sites, look at where their traffic comes from, and who their audience is and a lot more. The PRO version gives you the details that I couldn't find in any other platform. This allowed me to understand what type of people we should be looking to attract and how to prepare our next ads campaign.

Surej Shams

Must have for all the digital marketers.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Easy tool when we are in a competitive world. Helps in finding out what makes our competitors so good and we can strategize our digital presence accordingly.