SimilarWeb Pro Reviews

Pros

Great way to analyze and segment your website audience. Plus, the competitive analysis provided by the tool is really good - great insights.

Vishal B.

The tool has a lot of awesome features like traffic insights by many different categories like geo location and of course the amount of visitors with a given time.

Sven H.

Overall, our experience has been great. The tool allows us to learn this about our businesses that we would have to commit lots of time and money into learning ourselves if we were without this tool.

Cons

No last 7 days, or yesterday. This makes it difficult to pinpoint the most trending content.

Jin Kyong L.

Have to pay more for country-level traffic, gloabal is default.

Brian M.

Before Similarweb, we only had very limited insight into competitor web performance. The insights we've been able to gather since using the platform have been staggering.

Chris C.

4.5

One of the best tools for digital marketing

With Similarweb I have been able to analyze and segment my audience and that way I have been able to generate digital content on my blog that is more attractive to them. It has allowed me to improve engagement with my readers. In addition to saving time to generate the most appropriate and specialized content.

Pros

Initially I found similar web searching for a tool that would allow me to visualize insights and segment my audience. But then I realized how powerful it is. With Similarweb you not only get analytics from your website, but you can observe the behavior of the target you have defined and their interaction with websites of your competition, which I can describe as a revealing experience for your business. The data provided by Similarweb, show you two scenarios, the first one, helps you to become aware of what is your position with respect to the industry or niche that you are dedicated to and the second scenario, the panorama of your competition. With all these data you can make analyzes and make decisions focused on attracting more customers and improving your products and services.

Cons

Some of the most interesting and attractive features that characterize Similarweb are available only in the premium version. However, in the free version there are also very useful functions.

Great for finding website information

Really good experience with similarweb, it has removed our guess work and given us a proper way to prospect companies depending on their web traffic.

Pros

Quickly and easily get data for most websites Provides information for Bounce rate, page views, monthly visits and geographic The chrome extension is great

Cons

Sometimes it cant find website data and presents nothing A lot of the data is inaccurate but gives a good indication

SimilarWeb Pro Review

I will continue to use SimilarWeb Pro despite lack of customer service. I would recommend to others but warn them of the customer service.

Pros

The competitive insights we get through SimilarWeb Pro are a key part of our benchmarking and optimization strategies. The paid search overview and the domain overview are very insightful.

Cons

Customer support is pretty bad - a rep didn't show to my scheduled call, reply to my email, answer my chat in platform, or answer my support inquiry form. Other con would be lack of audience insights/analysis for the Digital Marketing Intelligence Solution.

It's a nice app with mediocre data quality.

It was helpful for assessing the size of different revenue opportunities.

Pros

The UI and design is very clean and easy to use. Most of the things you'd want to use it for are immediately obvious.

Cons

The data, particularly in terms of page view and session volume, is usually not even directionally accurate.

BEST TRAFFIC AND ENGAGEMENT SOFTWARE

My Overall Experience With This Software was Great!! it really helped me when doing research online and when I'm trying to find out information on different sites and companies...

Pros

I love the fact that you're able to view websites analytics by one click of a buttons ….. I also love that you get information on which country's the traffic is coming from and also it shows you if its via search , direct etc..

Cons

I don't really have any Cons For This Software it works as it should I just think they should have a longer free trial session

Best option for digital marketing

When it comes to competitive analysis SimilarWbe Pro playing a huge role in there. Visual charts and graphs give you more valuable information. SimilarWeb Pro is a very powerful tool when compared to other tools available in the market today. If you need to test it out before you signup they are providing a free t

Pros

With Similarweb, you will not only get hold of analytics from your website site but also an observation of the target. The target you have defined and their respective interactions with websites in competition. We name it as a life worthy experience for your ultimate business. There are two alternative scenarios revealed by the Similarweb. The first one is, supporting you to identify your place in the field concerning the niche and the industry. And the second one is the panorama of your competition and the entire game you were playing. With having all this information, we can make correct decisions and find what the people truly want in the future.

Cons

When it comes to Cons, the Pro version is very expensive for small businesses. Referrals reports aren't very accurate.

Jordan's Review

really good, I wish every website showed sessions and bounce rates though.

Pros

the ease of use, and the functionality to find bounce rates and sessions. is really helpful and insightful.

Cons

is costly to upgrade to the paid version where the free version gives you a taste of the offering. not every website is tracked.

Great product for salespeople!

Pros

Great insights into the target accounts web traffic/advertising data

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Does all i expect it to.

Great marketing tool

Overall is great but I would like to get information for as many websites as possible, not only for the big ones.

Pros

I love that you can check the traffic (even see where it comes from), compare the performance to others and see the increase/decrease for traffic. Also, other marketing related information is available for each website.

Cons

It can only give information about very popular websites. No information for smaller businesses/websites.

great tool

Pros

Helps me check my traffic sources Very useful and accurate

Cons

Currently meets all my needs, no problems

A Must-Have Tool for Online Professionals

Pros

I can name just a handful of online tools that I would undoubtedly recommend to any professional in the online media space - SimilarWeb Pro is one of them. With just a few button presses, we can gain access to what seems to be remarkably accurate data and insights from our competitors. All of this is easy to use and is presented very well. The tool has helped us with backlink building (by finding similar sites) as well as just tracking our general performance.

Cons

One of the biggest talking points for our company in the lead-up to testing SimilarWeb was that they offered no free trial or way of actually testing the pro version of the software before purchase. This was a major point of consideration and almost led us to not proceed.

One of the most accurate tools for measuring site traffic

Pros

When it comes to estimating site traffic of your competitors, it's so difficult to find a halfway decent tool that will give you something accurate. I've consistently worked with clients and my own company and checked the actual analytics data besides their estimated traffic. I don't know how they do it, but it's extremely helpful in getting a better perspective on the competition.

Cons

At some point it would be fantastic to get a social media analysis section and see what is happening on competitors Social Media.

A must have tool for any digital marketer

Pros

This tool is the best entry-level solution for studying any website. It returns useful information that any digital marketer shall know about the competition. Just install the Chrome extension and verify in 1 click the history on any website.

Cons

Very useful for big websites, but it does not track the websites with low traffic.

Great tool to benchmark your website performance in comparison to competitors and the industry

I use SimilarWeb Pro to compare my company's website performance with the industry leaders for several countries. It helps me understand our position and identify improvement opportunities.

Pros

SimilarWeb Pro allows you to compare your website metrics, such as number of visits, time on the website, bounce rate, etc, with your competitors and the Industry in general. It's a great tool for you to understand your position, your visitors profile, your website strengths and weaknesses, and make strategic decisions for product and marketing.

Cons

Their dashboard is very heavy and slow, and only allows you to add up to 5 players. Also, their exporting function to .xlsx or .csv is very limited.

Must have Competitive analysis

Pros

- Competitive analysis is really helpful - Chrome extension is helpful to understand the basic nature and traffic of the website - The information is structured in a very easy to understand manner

Cons

- The data is not as correct as GA - The data for website only with good traffic are shown, new websites are not shown at all

Great platform for comprehensive analysis of any website or app!

Lots of useful data for competitors analysis which SEMrush doesn't have!

Pros

My favorite feature is that I can see the exact traffic sources that generate traffic to any website. Marketing mix reports are great for export. App analysis feature is awesome, you can see lots of useful data. Google Play keywords analysis is also very comprehensive.

Cons

I don't like when you sort the results by some columns there's no data and they ask you to upgrade. Also the data range is 12 months only and splitting data by countries is locked as you need to upgrade to a more expensive plan. There are also some freezes in Firefox when using the website.

Very interesting data - but take it with a grain of salt

Solving traffic driving information and questions with SimilarWeb Pro.

Pros

Referral traffic key for clients to understand their publisher/advertiser reach across competitors..

Cons

Anything outside standard report would be a custom request and additional funds, even though paying $10K/seat/year across many seats should get us much more and at least some custom work.

Must-have if you want to achieve success

Pros

SimilarWeb PRO delivers a lot of useful data you can use to analyse your competitors' performance or even verify some site you would use for promotion. SimilarWeb PRO helped us save money - otherwise we could have burnt it on campaigns which are far away from being effective.

Cons

Pricing, pricing, pricing. However, take it as an investment (as it unlocks a lot of data for you) or try the free, limited version.

Great help for Prospecting

Pros

I used this tool at my positions at SaaS companies to see the potential traffic that a website receives as well as the referral traffic sources and geography of a sites user base. This tool has been invaluable to me with prospecting new business!

Cons

The only downfall is that some of the numbers posted by SimilarWeb are wildly inaccurate if you ask the website to verify with their own sources. This can then make forecasting for certain sites difficult

Find the Worthy Websites

Pros

SimilarWeb is one of my personal beloved tools to work with, especially the extension. The tool allows you to find out everything you need - starting from the website estimated traffic and ending with the in-depth review of the sources they are getting their traffic from. The keyword research is also important to note, as it is very useful for out-competing the market.

Cons

The issue I have noticed is that the small websites do not get the traffic analysis due to the low amount of traffic, and some websites are not registered in the system so you do not get enough information about them.

Very useful

I use it a lot for prospecting and finding new sites to work with. I've found it very useful.

Pros

Similar Web comes in handy when I need to know the traffic of specific websites that we want to partner with. i also use the Similar site section to find similar websites for me to use for prospecting.

Cons

Overall I haven't had any issues with it. It's easy to use.

Great tool for Digital Marketing

Understand the website audience and their detailed demographics. Plus, the details of competitor websites.

Pros

Cons

Some of the important and relevant features are available only in premium version. They don't provide pricing details directly on their website, you have to contact them to get details.

Great tool for Website Analysis

We use it for Competitive analysis on how much traffic and how is generate on other website

Pros

SimilarWeb Pro is really nice grow hack tool for measuring the site traffic, you can view the traffic sources that generate traffic to any website. What i like? - Easy to use - Competitive analysis - Accurate data - traffic sources - SEO and PPC Keywords - Popular Pages

Cons

The Pricing, is really expensive. Have a bug on the registration if you use a geo domain cannot register (.com.ar) that is really anoying

Good tool for prospecting SEO clients

Pros

I use this for each SEO/SEM/CRO client before sending a detailed analysis. It's one of the tools I always use and it returns pretty accurate results, even without linking it to any analytics platform.

Cons

Pricing plans are a bit high for the premium features.

Most effective service

Pros

SimilarWeb is the most effective service to get an overview of the sites traffic, performance, links and other similar data. Very easy-to-use.

Cons

Some minor data, like Referrals isn't very accurate, but that's not always the case. Everything else isn't an issue.