Zoho Writer Reviews

4.61/5 (23 reviews)

Dakota Donnelly

So in depth, but still incredibly easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I didn't have to settle for a basic word processing software that's costly. It's right in my browser, and I can edit documents to the finest of details and in a more graphic style.I have an older computer that doesn't support traditional word document programs. Being a webmaster, I appreciate the ability to completely customize documents, down to the finest details. The integration within Writer is so awesome. You can share the documents with your contacts directly from the application, and if you have Zoho e-mail it will auto populate your contacts as you type them in. When creating the actual documents, rearranging content and editing it is so easy and fast. It has a very legible (and collapsible!) editing interface, allowing you to quickly find the editing tool that you need. Just like other Zoho applications, every function is easily searchable, and intelligently itemized on the toolbar. I was so surprised at just how many templates are already on the application. You can pick one and completely customize the whole thing. Being a fan of the Microsoft excel format, I love that the "text boxes" are actual tables and cells. It makes using the program very easy to learn. It's free with a Zoho account and super easy and fast to install the web application.

Rick Powell

Considerably more powerful than Google Docs and just as free

Reviewed 2018-06-23

Any frustrated user of Google Docs should run not walk to check out Zoho Writer, a free online collaborative writing tool that equals Docs in every way and surpasses it in many others. Yes, you can collaborate with others on a document, just like Docs, which means you can comment, contribute together, and write together in real time. It's also easier to track and see changes in Zoho Writer than it is in Docs. You can publish to a Wordpress blog. Seriously I would need to write a blog post to over Zoho Writer's features than Docs can't match, but here's a few that I like and use: Templating (any doc you create can become a template for new docs); built-in mail merge; electronic signatures, importing documents from other cloud drives; saving to other cloud drives; per document offline mode; exporting as epub, open document (or Word, of course); a well-designed interface with color icons; personal dictionary; Quick Text (autotype of sorts); built-in thesaurus; endnotes and footnotes; table of contents; extensive formatting and printing tools.... OK, I'll stop. The feature list is extensive. If there's something Zoho Writer lacks, I haven't noticed it yet.

Wulliams Castellano

A software for simultaneous modification of documents in the cloud that can be improved

Reviewed 2018-07-21

Zoho Writer is an acceptable software to work with documents in the cloud. It is important to take advantage of this software how intuitive it can be, it is quite useful to autocomplete certain functions saving time and effort, in addition to its functions with the sources and presentation of the document, which are quite good. I think that this software can be improved in order to consider a more close competition with other softwares with the same characteristics.When I did my tests looking for the best editor of text documents in the cloud I got with the company Zoho and its software compendium. Among those was Zoho Writer, which offers you the option to modify documents in the cloud in real time and collaboratively. Zoho Writer has an excellent intuitive platform, which offers autocompletion options and use of fonts according to the aesthetics of the document. Allows you to export documents to other software without losing the format

Eric Grigor

A simple and convenient text-based online editor

Reviewed 2018-02-27

With some tasks, the program copes much better than a word. I checked this on myself. Take at least a spelling check. A quality and convenient program that is less demanding of resources and is available 24 hours a day via the Internet.

Rahul Kumar Singh

A powerful word processor and editor that is available across all my devices every time.

Reviewed 2018-08-02

1. I can access as well as edit my document from anywhere. 2. I can share my file with someone instantly and see theirs too if they want. 3. I can make my document designed pretty well so it look professional.1. It's online editor, so I can access my file from anywhere as well as edit the file and share with anyone instantly. 2. It's very lightwight and loads fast. 3. I like it's cool design and border layout. 4. Accessible across devices. 5. Option of sharing and publishing to word press directly from within. 6. Import functionality that support almost all document type. 7. Lots of template to choose from.

Johnny Andrews

So much better than word

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Very positive.I love Zoho writer as it has a lot more features, better layout, and works as expected.

Alisa Miln

Will send the Word to rest

Reviewed 2018-02-24

I recommend trying a new version of an online editor for text documents. My opinion is clear - google documents and Word-online it's time to send to retire. Zoho Writer - really cool thing.

Kimba Maria Wiggins

Zoho Writer Is The Best

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-19

When I didn't have access to Microsoft Word, Zoho Writer came in very handy. I am very impressed and will continue to use .I first encountered Zoho Writer 10 years ago, because I was looking for an alternative to Microsoft Word. It was the precursor to Google Docs and 10 years later I am still impressed with its simple interface, easy functionality and great customer service. The fact that Zoho Writer is cloud bases was my "green light" to continue using it. I knew that I'd always have a backup of my documents in case my hard drive gave out. I also like that you can attach other well known apps to Zoho Writer as well.

Orlando Marrone

A different word processor

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-19

I like the variety of templates that are available. They help me to create attractive documents with a couple of clicks, I can make a good impression thanks to this. There is an option that allows you to publish these created documents and share them on the Web or in your blog.

William Valdez

My cloud Text editor

Reviewed 2018-05-31

One of the most important things is that when accessing this type of software is to realize how everything is evolving. This text editor is available in the service cloud and is very similar to the popular one (word). The best of all is the access and it does not take up space on your disk. It is simple to use and create documents.

Nathaly Briceño de Flores

I have used it both for work and in my academic life and it is very effective

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-20

I have created good presentations and I have done a lot of work with the word processor, it is easy to use, I can access it through my email Hotmail, I have been able to chat with my classmates when we are doing a joint work and I always have available my information when I require it, it is very reliable They have a good word processor, I can export to PDF and Word, I can work offline, I can download the documents I have created and I can see it from other programs such as Google Docs, I can share my documents with other individual users or with user groups assigning certain access permissions to the shared resource, I like the variety of templates and images it brings and I can use emoticons

Elisa Santamaria

Documents everywhere

Reviewed 2018-06-13

A notepad or a wordpad is not enough. Now I can take advantage with this text editor, which contains many templates for different types of needs. It is excellent, easy to use and super complete. It is an important complement of the cloud.

Jorge Sanchez

documents on the go

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Something I like very much, apart from accessibility is the availability of templates. They are completely different and with good designs to develop small arts or attractive documents.

Abdiel Pineda

No more excuse to create a document

Reviewed 2018-05-26

This cloud solutions make me more proactive because I can create letters or any kind of document only with any computer with internet.

Elvis Franco

A good text editor

Reviewed 2018-03-31

By having this software, you will not have problems to write a document outside the office or home, since you can access and do it online. That is one of the great features that I like.

Kary Rosales

Excellent document creator

Reviewed 2018-07-01

It is excellent for creating letters or documents, easy to use and comes with many templates included.

Ben First

Easy to use and useful!

Reviewed 2018-08-18

Easy to use and useful! We use writer every day.

Anonymous

Good Document Editor & Collaboration Tool

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

I was surprised out how polished Zoho Writer is. Zoho makes plenty of templates available from the get-go, and collaborating with your team is seamless.

Anonymous

Zoho writer is simple and easy to use an Online Text editor.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Apart from it is free, it provides many good features. I liked its font list, document design, change tracking features. As it is online, we do not need to bother about saving it every time on the system.

Saravanan Sengamalan