Esticom Reviews

4.63/5 (8 reviews)

John Hawkins

Esticom Software pone of the best

Reviewed 2018-09-06

I am a low voltage estimator and have several customers. It is flexible enough for me to have all the various assemblies, rates, parts and reports that I can export out to my customers. In my opinion it is one of the easiest and most flexible low voltage software products on the market today.The ease of use mainly. After a few quick tutorials I was able to start doing my take-offs on screen. I created assemblies that made the job much faster and accurate.

Anonymous

Best low voltage software out there!

Reviewed 2018-08-22

I'm actually suprised that we've found a estimating software that does EVERYTHING that we need it to do.It's easy to use. We have gone from two to three days of putting together a bid to 2 to 3 hours. It's simple, clean interface, and the support is great. We've tested out 5 different softwares and this is #1 by far. Oh and it's web based so feel free to access it from anywhere.

Jesse Guenter

Game Changer!

Reviewed 2017-03-16

I have been estimating for many years and with different companies and methods. This software drastically reduces my time spent doing take offs, and has also has increased our accuracy! I would highly recommend this to any business needing an estimating solution.time savings, ease of use

Haresh Patel

Good software to use

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Overall its good to have it Easy to Navigate and use inbuilt parts and accesories

Ronak Viradia

Owner

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Cloud based and ease of use while having all feature

Anonymous

Super friendly estimating software

Reviewed 2018-08-25

Easy to use, intuitive and easy to navigate

Erin Lawwill

Our Customer Support person has returned every call and email promptly. He is great!

Reviewed 2018-05-14

It is very user friendly It makes proficient estimates The value for money is 100% It is easy to change and update your information

Billy Smith

Thank you Esticom!

Reviewed 2017-03-16

I highly recommend this software! From an estimating standpoint, this is the best product I have ever used. Our team is winning more projects and knocking out estimates faster.