Eventilla

Event management tool for automating brand-like events

Eventilla Reviews

Hon V.

I love the company with its warm personnel that is always ready to help you in all your questions.

Cons

There weren't features in Eventilla that I disliked.

Valtteri T.

Nothing that I would consider as negative feature of Eventilla.

JM

Juhani M.

Some integrations what we need missing, but we can live without.

VN

Ville N.

4.8

All you need for event management

Pros

Eventilla is the easiest and the most total event management system I’ve found. I’ve used it in small events, big seminars, free get-togethers, paid webinars and always keep coming back because it has all I need.

Cons

We’ll an automatic social discoverability is not in this tool, but at the same time there hasn’t been a time when I’d have absolutely needed that.

Amazing tool for premium customer experience

Eventilla gives a trustworthy solution to track event registrations. Eventilla gives, to me as an event organiser, more time to concentrate on other important topics. In my organisation Eventilla solved capasity challenge related to organising events. One feature in our events is that every participant gets a personalised certificate after event, mailed to their address given in registration process. Based on the registration details, certificates are automatically printed and sent to participants.

Pros

Our company arranges high amount of premium events for our customers. Eventilla makes it possible to create a premium invitation easily, with call to action functionalities. Once invitation is ready and sent out, Eventilla takes cares of the rest, including automatised queuing functionality. Amazing tool!

Cons

Ability to create timeline graphs in real time.

Eventilla is a very good events management system.

Events creation and their participants registration. It made things much easier and streamlined for us.

Pros

Easy of use and customize. Reliable, too.

Cons

The default look and feel of the user interface.

Eventilla took away my pains

Events are our main channel for customer acquisition. Eventilla has been awesome for us. It streamlined our event organization process to the point, that almost all event organization is now handled by junior employees and senior employees only focus on content creation and sales.

Pros

Eventilla made organizing events a breeze. So much so that we have tripled the number of events we organize. Before Eventilla organizing events at our company was a total mess. For every event we forgot some crucial thing: Somebody didn't get the invite, billing was cumbersome, and all materials were spread around haphazardly. Now everything is well organized, our customers are happy, and creating new events feels almost automated.

Cons

I've experienced no problems with Eventilla.

Extremely easy to use and adaptable - happy after years of use!

Pros

I have used Eventilla in both in-house and customer projects for several years. Eventilla is extremely easy to use, and creating a new event happens easily in a matter of minutes. For me the most important thing was that Eventilla integrated to both my email marketing as well as marketing automation and webinar platforms easily and also has cool features such as sharing of different lists to different needs via links (such as dietary requirements to catering, names for the door). It was also important that managing badges was possible directly from Eventilla. One of the best things is the fast pace of development as well as customer-centricity and adaptability to different kinds of situations and needs.

Cons

I cannot think of anything, I am happy with this solution.

Very easy to use even management system and more

It integrates to existing systems and saves time

Pros

Eventilla was really easy to use but still the service and support worked well too. It is nice that it integrates to your marketing automation (for example HubSpot) so you can create a flow from event or webinar registrations all the way to nurture campaigns in your MA platform. It also has cool features for offline events such as QR codes for registration and so on.

Cons

As always, the UI could be a bit nicer but I do understand Eventilla wanting to focus on the customers point of view more

Eventilla makes event management super easy

Pros

Eventilla makes it super easy to organise events because they take care of the whole process. From invites to ticketing and billing to feedback, everything is in one software.

Cons

It's really hard to find anything to complain about the software. Ok - it could be free and open source but then you wouldn't get their customer support which also worked superbly.

Ease of using Eventilla

Eventilla helps along the way of producing stellar events.

Pros

The software is so clear and simple to use. It guides you directly to what you need. If you need any help to team behind it is amazingly kind and helpful! It makes the process such an ease.

Cons

We had to wait for a bit for MS Teams integration to be developed, but all good now.

User Friendly tool for managing your events

I am happy that I decided to use this tool and I will use it in future also. Overall experience was really satisfying and stress-free.

Pros

It was quite affortable and easy to use. You did not really need any "training" to use it, it had all the qualities you need to manage an event. I was positively surprised that it had other qualities like analytics etc, which was really handy and great information for managing events.

Cons

I did not find any features that I disliked.

Saves my time

I'm especially glad of the help I have received whenever I have been in need of it.

Pros

Easy to use for arranging general meetings and getting responses!

Cons

Graphical reports would be nice so I could add them to event success presentations.

Very versatile and flexible tool to manage all your events

Pros

The ease of use of Eventilla is amazing. It is very easy to create a new event in just few minutes including all the details of the event and also confirmation emails, payments, etc. The possibility to get event details through API allows you to create awesome calendar views to your own website.

Cons

The UI had some issues in the past, but it has been improved a lot since then.

Great software also for the smaller events

I've always had a great customer experience. Also, support for our questions has been super fast.

Pros

We organized a small private gig and used Eventilla to collect payments and registrations. This made our part really easy because we didn't need to send any separate bills.

Cons

Hmm, a tough question. I once got a reminder of the event from the past but that was just one minor thing and a bug in software I guess.

Great tool for organising events and aftersales

For a marketing agency, it's essential to utilise all contacts in aftersales, so Eventilla lines up everyone neatly and gives us (and our clients) a boost for remarketing and lead nurturing.

Pros

Eventilla makes management easy and the best part is, it enables very detailed, targeted aftersales after the events!

Cons

Could have more integrations and maybe more customisation options as well.

Ease of use & great support

Pros

Obviously the biggest benefit for me has been the ease of use since I have a lot of other things on my plate too. That being said, whenever I have some issues (mostly self-inflicted) I've been getting the support I need.

Cons

Can't think of any at this point. Eventilla delivers.

Surprisingly easy-to-use and versatile tool for event management

Pros

I have used Eventilla in multiple conferences and every time have been very satisfied by the overall experience. It is extremely easy to use and manage. Pricing is also affordable considering the quality and the features of this service.

Cons

More localization features could make this software even easier to use in international scenarios.

Eventilla is the best

Pros

Easy to use, company is super reliable and they help in every situation.

Cons

I'd like to have more opportunities to organize events with it, maybe then i could say what i DONT like.

Fluency, flexibility and fun to building events

Pros

Eventilla links to your brand in every way - it looks & feels right to you, it guides, serves and arranges things ready for your use - whether you are the guest or the event organizer.

Cons

As an event organizer, you have to know about the taxation for your customers, if you sell tickets to your event. Make sure you'll understand the whole process - then it is easier to inform it either in "taxes included" or "taxes not included" -notion when the customer is purchasing the ticket.

Easy as 1-2-3

Smooth. Communications was top notch. No hiccups and professional. The team behind Eventilla is really on the ball.

Pros

I find Eventilla really easy to use and navigate. And when I face any problems, the Help/Customer Service is ready on hand to assist. It really helps me put the events we're organizing into perspective eg in terms of planning and executables. We get a bird's eye view of every challenge and milestone. The acid test is this monthly-long region-wide event with multi-components, from discount coupons to performances/shows, mini contests to a Grand Draw. Can't wait to put Eventilla through the paces.

Cons

When I go to the website, there's a pop up in Finnish which I don't understand. Besides that, everything else is flawless.

Easy to start, easy to use

Eventilla handles our ticket sales and everything works just fine

Pros

Eventilla has been easy to setup with the help of its staff members. It can be integrated quite nicely to our site and has been really helpful with all its functions to ticket sales.

Cons

nothing bad to say about this. Everything worked out just fine and I can't find any functions that I would need that Eventilla doesn't offer.

Easy and powerful event management app

customer service is very good and they respon very quicly.

Pros

All inclusive event management soft. YOu can easily done the whole event. Invitations, registrations, event management and aftercare. Product development has brought new features all the time

Cons

some integrations what we need missing, but we can live without

A super excited new customer

Great sales, excellent customer service and super products.

Pros

The implementation of the software to our operations was very easy and we have been extremely happy with everything so far.

Cons

The software is so compelling that it pulled me into it totally which made me to cut from my sleep to take a deep dive into using it. But definitely no regrets.

Easy to use tool for your events

Pros

Top quality tool for events. Very easy to use. They have managed to keep everything simple and not implemented features that make the solution complicated to use. Tool is easy to deploy and they have friendly staff to help you out.

Cons

There are always some features that can be developed further. Eventilla staff eagerly collects feedback to do that.

All in one

Pros

Very easy to use and includes everything you need manage your events. Amazing service!

Cons

In fact, I don’t think there’s much room for improvement in the product

Saves money and time

Managing events made easy.

Pros

High quality tool that saves your most valueble asset: time. Easy to use and very customer friendly interface.

Cons

nothing that I would consider as negative feature of Eventilla.

Love it!

I have been using Eventilla for 6 years now and am very satisfied with it! All the features I need in an event tool. Super easy to use even without any coding skills. Amazing team and fast customer service!

Pros

Super easy to use! Also very friendly customer service.

Cons

Integrations with other platforms could be better / wider selection.