JobNimbus Logo
JobNimbus

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

visit website

JobNimbus Reviews

4.6

How would you rate JobNimbus?

Pros

I love how user friendly the programming is. I like how easy it is to track proejcts and communicate with others on this system.

EN

Ethan N.

Pricing/proposal templates were easy to use and easy to customize. Loved the mobile app, especially a big fan of the called ID feature.

WC

William C.

This program was great when were were starting out as a new company and was helpful in tracking progress. We have since moved onto a more versatile platform.

MR

Mark R.

Cons

This is annoying because there can be 10 notes between the note you are replying to and your reply so following is confusing.

BC

Brenda C.

The way you select the date and time is really a pain in the ass. Try it you'll see what I mean.

mc

mark c.

SG

Scott G.

JobNimbus

Transcript

Kilisha B: My name is Kilisha. I am a production manager at a roofing company, and I would give JobNimbus...

JOB TASK SCHEDULING,CLIENTS MANAGEMENT AND JOB TRACKING MADE EASY

life has being easy, the tension we get from tenant/client, that we should to their respond to their services failures has reduced, and get response from our team quickly.

Pros

My firm have being got a job to manage residential facilities and building services maintenance for clients and developers, we had a lot of job and calls from clients for over a year, with out a software, finally when we got a recommendation, we started with a trial version, the application was easy to learn through the help of videos, and the customer care response,tracking our jobs, technicians and client information and emergency needs on a mobile application software was a break through for my firm.

Cons

Learning how to use the software with just videos was difficult, it would have being easier, if the customers care line can be available to respond at every instant,training the technicians and advising our client to subscribe to this application was not easy, but they now enjoyed its, they get their problems solve on just with the application on their mobile devices.

Thanks, Stephen! We're working on improving our app education and onboarding, so new features should be easier for you to learn and get going. We appreciate your feedback!

Sharp Construction Thinks JobNimbus is Amazing

We have been bringing on additional salesman and being able to track the leads that we distribute has allowed us to see who is weak and where. We have also used JobNimbus to increase the amount of reviews that are coming in (93 5 Stars and counting). It has allowed us to measure lead success or failure, which has whet the taste buds to have more understanding and to discover deeper ways to measure our success in other ways. It makes you realize what could be if..... When you have questions that a product like JobNimbus answers, it makes you realize that with a little extra effort, you can explode your business. We are thrilled to have found JobNimbus.

Pros

We did not come from another CRM to this platform. This was our first experience and the choice to team up with JobNimbus has been exactly what we were hoping and looking for to help manage and grow our business. The automation features are, by far, what we have enjoyed the most. Adding automation has helped us seal up the cracks that occur when taking a customer thru the construction process. Nimbosa, as we affectionately call it for no apparent reason, has been a major factor in leveling up our company with regards to communication and customer management.

Cons

This requires thought, which, I think, means that we would have to search to find a problem. We are anxiously anticipating the roll out of the tracking and measurement graphs that were dropped at the Orlando convention. So I guess, the fact that those are not fully rolled out yet would be one of the things that could be a negative.

Thank you so much, Ryan! We're so glad we found you guys, too, and are excited to build more powerful features into your workflow. You guys rock! Affectionately yours, Nimbosa

it is equipped with everything I'll need to manage Our works

When it comes to monitoring the development of our clients' projects, we rely on JobNimbus. With Jobnimbus, we've had better and more productive communication among our team members. In order to keep our company afloat in any situation, it has given us the ability to operate remotely.

Pros

Using JobNimbus is a snap, and you'll be up and running in no time thanks to its flexibility and ease of customization. What I particularly like about JobNimbus is how simple it is to add tasks and contacts and how flexible the calendar is. You can see exactly what's going on with customers, and the timetable makes it easy to keep appointments and responsibilities on time.

Cons

My main concerns are that I would want to see greater customization options in some areas, as well as upgrades to the mobile app so that we can do more processes with it.

Great concept for construction companies - Massive room for improvement

JobNimbus was built specifically for construction companies and offers an end-to-end solution, from Lead Acquisition to Invoicing. It's extremely difficult to tweak and configure more "generalist" CRM's and Project Management apps to fit the construction industry workflows and specific steps, so there definitely is value in this software. Although it is far from perfect, it offers an almost ready-made...

Pros

- Designed specifically for Construction and Roofing companies - End-to-end solution, from Lead Acquisition to Invoicing (not advanced financials though, it won't replace your accounting software) - Highly customizable (although not as much as we'd like or need) - reasonably priced when compared to alternatives, no setup fees - Great customer support

Cons

- Confusing workflows (more on that below) - Not the easiest program for people who are not tech-savvy, steep learning curve - TERRIBLE mobile apps (IOS & Android). It's so bad our field guys have resorted to opening the desktop version on their browsers - Custom template building somehow limited: no math formulas allowed, inserting tables and making them fit the page is a pain - The main dashboard and the constant notifications and task reminders are overwhelming instead of being useful

JobNimbus is a great program but

JobNimbus was GREAT! Just a little too pricey compared to another program that has everything they have.

Pros

JobNimbus had everything we were looking for in a CRM for our company to keep track of all of our customers and set tasks in each of their files so no one was forgotten. We liked especially how you can assign multiple employees to a single task in the file.

Cons

JobNimbus ended up being too much money for what was offered so we did end up implementing a different CRM for our company to use but we still maintain 1 log in so we don't lose all of our prior customer's information/project notes.

Best Roofing CRM!

Pros

JobNimbus has been a tremendous boost to our company. We signed up early in the life of JN, back when I had no idea what a CRM was. I was pretty sure we didn't need to spend money on any extra software, either. Man, was I wrong. The mobile app alone revolutionized our business. Sales people had all of the information at their fingertips, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were...

Cons

The system isn't as "pretty" as other systems

Thank you so much, Scott! We're so happy to be a part of your amazing success and hope to continue assisting you guys with completing your business goals with each new year! As far as the "pretty" goes, it's definitely something we're going to be addressing, so stay tuned! :)

JobNimbus, simple but powerful CRM

A great experience overall, I've been able to synchronize other software that the company works with seamlessly and without issues.

Pros

JobNimbus is easy to implement and it has integrations with much other software out there, I have been able to integrate with Leap, CompanyCam, Quickbooks, etc.

Cons

The pipeline management is not that fluid, it's still a work in progress. Another thing is that the Support is not that good sometimes.

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

JobNimbus Review

I enjoy the CRM a lot of different customizable platforms within the system.

Pros

Great place to keep your projects organized

Cons

The data input and how at first you have to add all of your products to the CRM

JobNimbus or bust!

Overall we have had a good experience with JobNimbus. While it does not meet all of our needs as a whole for our company as a CRM, it is a fantastic platform for our estimation department.

Pros

Our company has the benefit of working directly with the creator of JobNimbus. Because his company manages our estimation department, I have received a crash course in the program. It is a great tool to use as a message board for projects and store docs

Cons

In comparison to other programs used for CRM, I may not have explored all that Job Nimbus has to offer, but it does seem to lack tools such as finance tracking, AR/AP and templates for docs, contract and orders.

Switched from JobNimbus to Acculynx

It was alright to get started but did not scale in the same way that I needed as I grew.

Pros

It has more integration options than other softwares.

Cons

Pipeline management, quickbooks integration, user friendliness, additional features

Helps organize customers per need and service

Organization. Knowing where we are with each customer. Example: Customer was sent an estimate through email from Job Nimbus. The program records the actual estimate, when it was sent and price. Customer calls looking for an estimate and we have an answer for the customer. Job Nimbus also provides a pop up list while typing partial information which is helpful at times. Example receiving a check in the mail from realtor which usually has no info from actual address or customer but invoice # is provided. Job Nimbus allows you to type in just the invoice number or just the address, or partial name to find the job. I am so thankful for this program and would highly recommend it to anyone with a high volume of customers to stay organized.

Pros

This program organizes customers point of service from lead to paid and closed. Job Nimbus keeps track of payments and allows notes to be put on each customers profile. It also allows pictures and notes to be shared by email to the customer-providing a record for both the company and customer. We work with a lot of realtors-Job Nimbus allows us to list different jobs under the same name to keep order...

Cons

After taking payment or clicking into anything in the financial section of the program, you always have to refresh the account. The program does not allow you to make multiple payments unless you refresh and go out of it.

Thanks for your review, Richie! I wasn't aware of this refreshing issue on the financials area. Have you reached out to our support team on this? If not, please send the details of what you're experiencing to support@JobNimbus.com and they'll investigate to see what can be done.

Very Fungible.

Very good..big learning curve for some people, but worth it in the end.

Pros

This software is great for day to day operations, quoting, and tracking of construction jobs. The software is very fungible meaning that you can make it into whatever you need it to be. Took a long time to implement and getting it to fit what we do perfectly but it is possible and it's possible for you too.

Cons

Not a whole lot of cons here. However there were some issues with syncing with QuickBooks that we had to work through. Also there is a huge limitation in the products and services catalog if you want to build one. We run into issues with character limits when syncing with QuickBooks online. QuickBooks online allows a 100 character limit and jobnimbus only does 31. there's a very long work around to this to maximize the character limit in QuickBooks online, however it means in putting the same product or service 3 times into the system. This would be eliminated and or fixed if jobnimbus would remove there 31 character limit in their product and service name.

I am very happy with my decision to use and implement JobNimbus into my company

The best benefit is better oversight of everything going on in the entire company, and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It completely eliminates the communication mishaps that occur when you are handling lots of jobs.

Pros

The software is very comprehensive and flexible. You can make it do whatever you need or want it it. After learning the software, it is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone considering the program to go ahead and get the training. That made a huge difference for me and my staff. We tried going without the training at first and I did not feel that we were using all the capabilities, and...

Cons

You can't zoom into the pictures that you take without a few extra steps that are a pain, and you can't view them easily when you want to show a customer a particular photo. I feel like the mobile app has glitches that can be frustrating but its nothing too crazy. I recommend using the desktop version on a tablet when your in the field and that resolves all of the problems I deal with using the mobile app. I thought it was a little difficult to learn to use without the training. After the training it was a breeze. I cannot stress enough the importance of the training if you are inexperienced with a CRM.

Blaine, so glad to hear JobNimbus has been a net positive for you and your team. It's wonderful to know that your day-to-day hasn't been interrupted by the issues mentioned, and we do try to minimize those, but this feedback gives us even more insight into how the app and desktop versions have worked best for you. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working toward these improvements and will notify customers when they are available. Also, on behalf of our Training Manager Ronnie Smith, thank you for the kind words about our training program. We aim to deliver world-class training, because we know you're busy! Thanks again for making our day.

I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program.

JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

Pros

-Easy to use -Friendly staff -Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc. -Able to add Spotio leads directly into program -Open programming allows for flexibility and customization -Customized documents for customers -Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc. -App available for mobile access -Superior reporting features for managers -Low cost to add additional team members

Cons

-Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions. -Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive. -Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.) -No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program... -Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

So Sweet!

It helps our company focus on our business, not on software.

Pros

It is simple to use and team others to use. The people in customer service and very friendly. Their software is very friendly to our users too.

Cons

I can't use forms that could help me with lead follow up... that I am aware of.

Thanks, Tim! Could you let me know more about these lead followup forms that you're wanting? Please reply back to this message or email me at brad.hodson@JobNimbus.com and we'll see what we can do for you guys! Who knows, we might have something right now that will work great.

ReHome Review

Overall, we are pretty happy with it. We will continue to use it and build it out. So far, JobNimbus staff seems really eager to listen to the needs of their customers and work toward solutions. That is a big plus for us. We don't mind growing with the software as long as it is continually improving.

Pros

Ease of Use. JN has most of the features that we need as a remodeling company. Good support if we run into something we need assistance with.

Cons

Phone app needs to be a little more robust. Need to be able to see contacts in board view in the phone app and be able to navigate from that view. This is a huge disadvantage when working on the go. With large number of products it would be much easier to find contact in the appropriate workflow- filtering is too cumbersome.

Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any...

Pros

Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence) Mobile App E-mail integration Low cost Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

Cons

There are no cons.

An easy-to-use application for organizing all records, appropriate for all corporate purposes

JobNimbus lets the organization to handle supply chains, sales, and warehouse activities efficiently and correctly. JobNimbus reports can also be used to prepare accounting and tax records. JobNimbus has helped organizations get rid of vast amounts of paperwork that used to burden salesmen and accountants. With JobNimbus, all client records, data, and orders are safe, and preparing sales reports and tax records has become much easier.

Pros

All firms need JobNimbus to organize the process of providing their own documents, especially receipts and receipt vouchers. With JobNimbus, the company will have an integrated system that contains all records and papers, eliminating the need for vast amounts of paper records and the hassle of archiving them, especially because organizations have many paper forms that require extensive checking and searching for. One of JobNimbus's most notable features is its ready-made templates, which allow you to create custom invoices in the company's name and use the same format for all customers. She has the need. Its reports and analyses will help you arrange your finances and prepare budgets efficiently.

Cons

JobNimbus is simple to use and helps the company eliminate significant volumes of paperwork and records. JobNimbus has an incredible interface, it is really easy to operate, and the company reps can handle it promptly.

Dc’s Contracting LLC JobNimbus Review

Overall I love the product and I am glad it is linked with other products to make running a business so seamless.

Pros

The efficiency, ease of customization, integrations make operations more fluent. The overall functionality and details built in helps my business tremendously keep organized.

Cons

At first I did not like how I was unable to know if emailed invoices, estimates, etc were delivered or opened by the end recipient. After communicating the issue to tech support it was resolved a while after. Other than that I would like to see a “select all” or “multiple select” feature for pictures after attached to custom file where a mass delete can be done.

Thanks, David! If you haven't already done so, please submit these ideas to jobnimbus.uservoice.com so we can make sure our dev team can consider those as they build out new features and improvements. Thank you!

I’m becoming frustrated with the lack of features I need and the poor customer support

Overall experience was good for the first two years but as my business grows, needs grow as well and this is where I’m finally needing the real help. But it’s not being provided.

Pros

Very affordable, easy to use for what it has, quick, very customizable,

Cons

I wish it had options to be more marketing oriented than a pure project management software. I’m so frustrated right now because I don’t want to leave them but I need a lot of features added or customized and the support hasn’t been good. I hope they would be able to dedicate me more time over the phone rather than just a tedious back and forth by email that may take days for me and them to figure out my needs. I never received an one on one onboard call. I’m not sure if all these support issues are because of the type of subscription I have is not one of the best. I just feel I’m not being heard, helped and cared for. I hope this changes before I switch to job progress.

Hi Luis, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so sorry that you don't feel that you are being heard. We have escalated this to appropriate channels to get your concerns addressed. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding future features as well. Our team is always working on new implementations so our clients can do that much more with their own business. Have a great day, and thank you again for the review!

Work order and sub-contractor management.

Pros

Overall it is pretty simple to use. I 've actually figured out some of the support issues that your support team couldn't figure out. Also figured out a couple of work arounds to make the system more useful for my company.

Cons

Your sections in the estimate templates. Currently I click on the section link to create the section but I then open up my notepad to enter the description so I can see the entire thing in order to proof read it. I then copy and paste it into the description field.

Thank you, Gary! For those Estimate line item Descriptions, you can actually drag those fields to make them bigger. Just click the little lines at the bottom right of the field to expand each one as necessary. Our support team can help guide you if you need additional assistance, and we hope to make these auto-expand in the future, as well!

A real review from a real consumer

Pros

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. JobNimbus has been a vast boost to our company. The mobile app alone!! 5 STARS! Sales Reps had all of the information right in their pocket, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite plus calls to the office reduced drastically which always makes for more efficient work for everyone. The ease of use has helped every aspect of our business, even the older project managers have no complaints as far as learning the system.

Cons

When an update happens for one company it affects every company. Example: When the update occurred for the reports so only the creator of said report could make changes such as date range etc. < This caused some issues which we then had to create work arounds for.

Great Total Workflow Solution

Pros

JobNimbus is a very cost effective solution to manage our daily workflow. It customizes to us versus us having to customize to it. It provides all the main and plain features needed to keep our team connected and efficient through our workflow from start to finish. Works as our CRM and Operational software. Flexible reporting and mobile access are also a big pro.

Cons

Photo reporting would be a great addition. Currently, there is no option to print photos in a report format. Odd, because you can create a report for just about everything else.

Just use JobNimbus

Excellent. Just get set up & use this CRM. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Love the support & options to make this fit exactly what we want.

Cons

A few little tweaks, but the support staff is aware & working on them. Thank you.

Thanks, Matt!

Best CRM on the market

scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Pros

Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

Cons

There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/ We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!