Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Pros

I have created some awesome systems for tracking referrals and testimonials thanks to their suggestions.

JM

Jessica M.

The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.

DW

David W.

LACRM is Affordable and Easy to use. It has been a great addition to our business, helping us keep track of test tools, customers, and new leads.

RW

Robert W.

Cons

We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us.

JL

John L.

Haven't used it enough to see if there is anything missing.

TM

Trina M.

There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

DK

David K.

Tiffany H.

CEO

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Transcript

Tiffany H.: Hi, I'm Tiffany. I'm a CEO of a non-profit, and I give Less Annoying five out of five. Before...

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Transcript

Lisa W.: Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm an account executive in the photography industry, and I would give...

Great choice

The customer support is amazing. I didn’t know what a CRM even was a few years ago, and have realized how expensive they can be. Every time I compare with another agent what they use, and what they pay, I am amazed. When I ask what they do that I cannot, I am even more amazed. I’m not paying less for less- but less for the same or more capabilities. I needed cheap coming in, and I thought I would outgrow LACRM, but that has not been the case.

Pros

Price, ease of use, customer support as I learned capabilities, and the insurance platform.

Cons

I do find myself bouncing around trying to find an option (like why did it take so long to find “delete contact”), but in general, it is pretty intuitive. I wouldn’t have know about the insurance platform had I not been searching for an answer to another questions- perhaps those options need to be marketed better.

Less Annoying CRM review

When we were told we were moving from our current CRM product to a new one, we were frantic and not excited to make the move from what we already knew. Less annoying has such an easy interface product and the learning curve was minimal. The support staff is top notch and always available to help when needed.

Pros

The user friendly ease of this software makes this the best CRM product we have ever used.

Cons

Less Annoying asks on a regular basis what they can do to improve and quite frankly I always answer nothing at this time. This totally meets our small business needs perfectly. There is nothing I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

Ideal Personal Assistant

I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

A Godsend for Small Businesses

Pros

LACRM is the backbone of my job as a marketing manager at our small manufacturing facility. It's impossible to overestimate the positive impact this tool has had on our business and my personal development. Prior to LACRM, we relied exclusively on spreadsheets and memory to track and manage leads and our sales pipeline. The beauty of LACRM is its affordability and its simplicity. It is easy to implement and adjust as your business needs change. It's also very easy to train others to use and understand because it has a clean and minimal interface.

Cons

LACRM is perfect for what it is: an entry level CRM. I think that we will eventually outgrow this software, which makes me sad and nervous because I'm not sure what we'll move to. It'd be nice of LACRM had a "step-up" software for businesses as they grow to add additional functionality.

Great for a small business

This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Pros

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization. Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Cons

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

Used with two companies and would never use another CRM!

It is said you can only have two out of three: good, fast, or cheap but LACRM proves to be the exception!

Pros

LACRM is intuitive right out of the box so the ease of use is perfect. The support team is fantastic - everything you want from support: fast, knowledgeable, and free! As important, they know their limitations. I scheduled a call with a coach to discuss a unique way I was using the program and rather than trying to fit my round problem into their square hole, I was pointed towards a completely new solution. So, not only is their program incredible and affordable for even the smallest of companies, they are helpful and honest. If every business was run this way, the world would be a much more pleasant place!

Cons

I wish there was an app for the program. Having said that, the mobile friendly site is quite easy to use.

I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service.

The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching...

Pros

I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

It lives up to its name

I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support...

Pros

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Cons

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

Using LACRM

I have used many CRM products from their inception (ACT!, Goldmine, Salesforce), and even helped to sell a first of it's kind "cloud" based product called Aplicor CRM. Less Annoying software is geared to both the user/salesperson and the Executives (CEO, CFO, etc) and for teams. I have never used any product as easy to use and that has the flexibility for multiple uses (groups, creating customized lists, etc) as LACRM. For a very low monthly costs you also get excellent support and notifications regarding usage. Everyone I have spoken with at Less Annoying has been extremely well versed in the products features and were able to assist me quickly with my requests....it truly is "Less Annoying" and a very productive tool that you can grow your sales teams with!

Pros

Ease of use and full functionality. This product is very flexible and can be creatively crafted to fit the business application.

Cons

There are no real drawbacks to LACRM. Thus far, there has been nothing it couldn't do based upon some requests I made to the support team. They are always helpful and knowledgeable about the software.

Great Product for your $

I have actually used this software with 3 types of businesses and it has been easily adaptable to all of them.

Pros

I have used 3 different CRMs and this by far the most intuitive. I started using it in 2018 and it has been tweaked along the way fixing most of the things that were difficult or missing. Editing contact fields and pipelines to fit your business is a breeze. I also love that when I send emails they can be set up to log into the CRM, making them part of your records. Tech support is also fast and easy.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility on exporting, right now everything in the contact fields exports and that isn't always necessary.

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service

Ease of Use and Customer Service This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several...

Don't Overlook LACRM

Pros

The easy of use and clean look is paramount for our company's decision. we have had experience with other large, name brand, crm's and they just are too much. Less Annoying lives up to its name while still delivering all the functionality a small business needs to manage contacts, track a pipeline, integrate with third parties, email and so much more. And by far this service has the best customer service of all services our company uses. It's not even close. This team is the best.

Cons

Being a financial firm we would like some industry specific integrations but it hasn't affected our business one bit.

Review of Product Software

Super easy to use and all the most important aspects of a CRM without the high cost and repetitious bells and whistles that aren't regularly used.

Pros

The software dashboard is very intuitive and easy to follow a process of making a contact, entering all the prospects information and setting a task of the next steps of the sales process that is tied to a calendar reminder so no leads fall through the cracks.

Cons

I felt the most important aspects of a lead and CRM software like this were there. I liked everything about it and found very little missing!

Get it Done!

The best benefits I've had from LACRM is improved customer communication due to using the tasking system of the CRM. Elimination of writing weekly sales reports is also a huge relief as our management team can see what we're up to at any time.

Pros

All useful tools without complications. Being well organized enables sales success. Timely and persistent communication is critical to showing your customers your value. LACRM has all the tools you need to accomplish these critical fundamentals without a bunch of useless clutter. Easy to create reports gives your sales managers the info they need to be informed and off your back. Engaging the software is as easy as it gets. A simple contact list import and you're off and running. We've also found that the shared and refined contact list in LACRM has strengthened our organization and improved our customer service because we can easily assign tasks for continued customer support after the sale as well as inform the sales team if there is a support issue ongoing.

Cons

No one likes spending time keeping records, writing reports, and being held accountable but being organized and diligent does pay off long term. LACRM is the easiest CRM I've used and is well tuned for our organization. Can't really say that I've found anything not to like.

It sure is Less Annoying

I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Pros

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Cons

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Pros

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

Cons

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Less Annoying CRM - it is appropriately named. It is a terrific tool for my small business.

Keeping track of customers and jobs in our calendar. Getting all the contact info right and avoiding the use of paper notebooks, files and post-its. Details do not need to be remembered - just entered. Keeping a record of conversations for future business and tying it into the tasks and calendar.

Pros

I like that it is quite simple and easy to use. For people over 50, the software that has a million different ways to do the same thing is truly annoying. LACRM has a very good structure to it and works quite well on app for my iphone as well. It is so great to be able to use it in our customer service and marketing efforts. Bravo LACRM!

Cons

The calendar app in the phone app is tricky, hard to get rid of the drop down times. Also the BCC is hard to use to tag email conversations that come in that pertain to clients in the CRM. If someone emails you back and you don't remember to bcc it to that person, it is not documented. The leads tool is not that great for us business wise.

At last, a small business CRM system that works for me and my business!

Gives me an overview of all the tasks jobs and projects in my business in one place and I love the fact that I can access it from any device. Simply the best CRM system I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a few!)

Pros

I have tried many many small business CRM systems but nothing comes close to LACRM. The interface is intuitive and easy, easy to use. I love the fact that I can customise the forms to suit my business needs and I have to say that the support is second to none. Not only are there high-quality video tutorials, but you can also speak to a human being who knows LACRM and can help with any implementation and customisation issues.

Cons

Nothin - It's great! But if I were to be picky, I say that it's a pity it doesn't currently integrate with FreeAgent, my online accounting software,

Easy to navigate and use CRM with great support, all wrapped up in a good price

Control over my contacts and leads

Pros

The cost of the package made it very attractive and the fact that I could backup my own data. After that I soon found out it was easy to use, accessible across devices, removed my masses of bits of paper with names, addresses, numbers and notes. It will remind you of events and its flexible enough to tailor it how you want it. The support is great and very responsive.

Cons

What I like least is the fact I am not utilising all the bits of the software. Perhaps if it could merge more calenders onto one, but updates keep coming in so I will bide my time..

Great way to organize your leads appts and prospects. Everything you need in an easy-to-use interfa

Great way to manage your sales pipeline. I use it as a salesman and as a sales manager and it does exactly as advertised.

Pros

Customer service is the best I have ever used. You can call with a question and, no matter how simple or complex, they will have an answer. I chose Less annoying CRM for all my outside salespeople because it gives me all the info I need to manage them, gives them all the tools they need and does it in a very low profile, easy to use package.

Cons

If I was in charge I would make the analysis and reports a bit stronger. It would help the sales manager with territory and rep management.

Best CRM Available

My experience with this application is all positive as well as my experience with any customer support interactions.

Pros

This CRM is a powerful, highly relational application that is very affordable for the small business, yet powerful enough for a large corporation. It is very simple to use, set up and manage, which makes it an application that I use daily. I've never found any other application even close in cost and superior functionality.

Cons

The only addition I would recommend to this application is the ability to have repeating tasks.

Great CRM and customer service!

Less Annoying CRM is very easy to use and helps us to keep on track of new customers, renewals and important information. Much better than the spreadsheet we used to keep as it is better at handling a lot of data and keeping everything organised. Using LACRM has allowed us to improve the way we do things and speed up finding client information. We now use this every day it's that easy. The customer service is second to none! Prompt responses despite the time zone differences, always very polite and helpful. A pleasure to deal with!

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to input all of our data, old and new. Most impactful features: Ability to add custom fields to every aspect. Relationship links as many of our customers are repeat customers but for different companies so linking the two entities is really helpful.

Cons

There's nothing not to like! Only possible change would be the ability to remove certain unnecessary fields such as website or background information but only a minor thing.

Why I use & love LACRM

Pros

The centralized location for all things necessary in conducting my business with my accounts. It makes it so easy to share information. I like that it can track data that my manager needs and saves me time in compiling and sending over. I just need to keep the info up to date and the LACRM will do the rest.

Cons

Mass upload of info changes when we switch an internal person onto or away from a group of customers. I believe this is being done internally now. I am anxious to see if our info translate over to the CRM as explained to me.

Perfect CRM for startups and small businesses

Pros

Like the name suggests, Less Annoying CRM is seriously (and actually) much less annoying than its bigger competitors like Zoho and Hubspot. The platform is surprisingly easy to use, very affordable, and the customer service is incredible. They're a small business themselves, so they understand the needs of other small businesses and startups.

Cons

Before the recent update, the calendar function was terrible -- you could only have one calendar and you couldn't do all day or even recurring events. They've revamped it completely though: adding subcalendars, color coding, the ability to sync multiple calendars, and much better scheduling capabilities. (Thank goodness!) While it's not as robust as the more expensive CRMs, it's nice to see that they're always making updates and working proactively with their clients to make the experience as seamless and tailored as possible.

Less Annoying Less Headaches

This product helps me to keep everything I need to know about my clients in one place. You can only store so much info under the clients name in your phone.

Pros

The fact that it only cost $10 a month was a no brainer for me. This is a great start for small business owners who don't have lots of money to dish out every month. Not to mention that other CRM's are actually annoying because they are so darn complicated to learn! This is one that you can put as little or as much as you need. The staff is great at helping you figure things out. There are videos to assist you plus the company sends out You Tube videos to help you learn. While it may not do as much as the more expensive ones do, in my opinion it does enough. Oh yeah did I mention it is mobile responsive!

Cons

The company is constantly making improvements & enhancements to this product, I have no dislikes at this time.