Less Annoying CRM Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.46/10

Reviews by rating

I have created some awesome systems for tracking referrals and testimonials thanks to their suggestions.
The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.
LACRM is Affordable and Easy to use. It has been a great addition to our business, helping us keep track of test tools, customers, and new leads.
We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us.
Haven't used it enough to see if there is anything missing.
There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

Tiffany H.

Chief People Person

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Transcript

Tiffany H.: Hi, I'm Tiffany. I'm a CEO of a non-profit, and I give Less Annoying five out of five. Before...

RW

Reese W.

Studio Ambassador

Music, 1-10 employees

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Transcript

Lisa W.: Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm an account executive in the photography industry, and I would give...

JA

Jim A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Just what I was looking for

this CRM was exactly what I was looking for in a CRM, very simple, organized well, not a lot of fluff, very affordable, just what our company needed. I think Less Annoying CRM is what every small business needs.

Pros

Very easy and simple to use, and also very affordable. A lot less cluttered than the old CRM I used.

Cons

Their auto population needs just a bit more work but usually does well.

JT

Jonathan T.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great Product by a Great Company

Pleased with all aspects of the company

Pros

Customer support , friendly to deal with good and consistent price , software works with ease never have problems with access or connection good infrastructure. Get the feeling the company cares about its clients no matter what size they are .

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this product highly recommended.

CC

Carrie C.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Outstanding CRM for small business

After testing a few other options, Less Annoying CRM was clearly the winner. It's simple to set up, create groups, design pipelines, and track contacts and tasks. I use it daily and have recommended it to several people--at least 2 of whom are already using it as well.

Pros

My favorite features of the software are the email bcc and the customized pipelines that can be created. I couldn't keep track of prospect leads and client stages without it.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

DC

Dana C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

LACRM review

My overall experience is awesome. I had used LACRM for two years in one of my other business ventures. When I opened up a new venture, I automatically chose LACRM again. I realized that I wasn’t just purchasing the software. I was connecting to an exceptionally responsive support team!

Pros

The key feature that has high value for me is daily email reminding of my tasks and events first thing in the morning. A great overview of the day and of the tasks that I have not yet completed! In addition the support team responds extremely quickly to my questions. The set up and implementation of the software is very intuitive and supported by an extensive learning library.

Cons

For my needs, I have not found a feature that hasn’t been useful or adaptable to my needs.

JL

John L.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Great Company - Cost Effective and Surprisingly Flexible Software

Pros

Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) was one of the least expensive applications we looked at, and had all the core relationship management features we were looking for: ease of use, intuitive searching, filtering and grouping, flexibility to add custom fields, and a means to get their data into our BI reporting tools. They also provide straight-forward integration with common third-party applications. I was...

Cons

We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us. We have suggested a couple "nice to have" enhancements to LACRM. We've added a fair number of custom fields - it would be nice to be able to separate groups of related inputs with dividers on screen. Their custom filtering of data is easy to use. It would be nice to be able to create and save commonly used filter combinations for frequent re-use.

JW

Jason W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit

I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught...

Pros

Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

Cons

I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

CD

Camille D.

Great Customer Service

Super positive. I use the system daily.

Pros

I like that this software is flexible and reasonably priced. I can track the clients and information I need. There's a place to put just about everything and when I can't figure something out, I just send an email. The customer service people are always willing to help. They are super kind and will help me figure out a way to do what I need. They never make me feel dumb for asking a question.

Cons

I would love to have recurring tasks. I know they are working on it.

WK

Wendy K.

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

Pros

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

Cons

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

MT

Melanie T.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Less Annoying CRM review

When we were told we were moving from our current CRM product to a new one, we were frantic and not excited to make the move from what we already knew. Less annoying has such an easy interface product and the learning curve was minimal. The support staff is top notch and always available to help when needed.

Pros

The user friendly ease of this software makes this the best CRM product we have ever used.

Cons

Less Annoying asks on a regular basis what they can do to improve and quite frankly I always answer nothing at this time. This totally meets our small business needs perfectly. There is nothing I don't like about Less Annoying CRM.

Michael R.

Motion Pictures and Film, 11-50 employees

Very User Friendly CRM

Pros

This CRM helps keep the focus of the salesperson on their clients, rather than bogged down with unnecessary clutter that exist in many more expensive CRM platforms.

Cons

Some limitations on how to organize task list

Amy G.

Less Annoying Review

Great CRM for the monthly fee and functionality. I have recommended it to several other business owners and insurance brokers.

Pros

Calendaring and task functions are very helpful to stay organized and focus on work flow.

Cons

Certain search functions are limited but they are very specific.

JH

Jennie H.

Great choice

The customer support is amazing. I didn’t know what a CRM even was a few years ago, and have realized how expensive they can be. Every time I compare with another agent what they use, and what they pay, I am amazed. When I ask what they do that I cannot, I am even more amazed. I’m not paying less for less- but less for the same or more capabilities. I needed cheap coming in, and I thought I would outgrow LACRM, but that has not been the case.

Pros

Price, ease of use, customer support as I learned capabilities, and the insurance platform.

Cons

I do find myself bouncing around trying to find an option (like why did it take so long to find “delete contact”), but in general, it is pretty intuitive. I wouldn’t have know about the insurance platform had I not been searching for an answer to another questions- perhaps those options need to be marketed better.

RM

Ross M.

Utilities, 10,001+ employees

Ideal Personal Assistant

I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

BM

Britt M.

A Godsend for Small Businesses

Pros

LACRM is the backbone of my job as a marketing manager at our small manufacturing facility. It's impossible to overestimate the positive impact this tool has had on our business and my personal development. Prior to LACRM, we relied exclusively on spreadsheets and memory to track and manage leads and our sales pipeline. The beauty of LACRM is its affordability and its simplicity. It is easy to implement and adjust as your business needs change. It's also very easy to train others to use and understand because it has a clean and minimal interface.

Cons

LACRM is perfect for what it is: an entry level CRM. I think that we will eventually outgrow this software, which makes me sad and nervous because I'm not sure what we'll move to. It'd be nice of LACRM had a "step-up" software for businesses as they grow to add additional functionality.

Danielle K. A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Used with two companies and would never use another CRM!

It is said you can only have two out of three: good, fast, or cheap but LACRM proves to be the exception!

Pros

LACRM is intuitive right out of the box so the ease of use is perfect. The support team is fantastic - everything you want from support: fast, knowledgeable, and free! As important, they know their limitations. I scheduled a call with a coach to discuss a unique way I was using the program and rather than trying to fit my round problem into their square hole, I was pointed towards a completely new solution. So, not only is their program incredible and affordable for even the smallest of companies, they are helpful and honest. If every business was run this way, the world would be a much more pleasant place!

Cons

I wish there was an app for the program. Having said that, the mobile friendly site is quite easy to use.

JG

Jean G. J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service.

The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching...

Pros

I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

TK

Tim K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

It lives up to its name

I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support...

Pros

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Cons

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

GS

Gary S.

Building Materials, 1-10 employees

Using LACRM

I have used many CRM products from their inception (ACT!, Goldmine, Salesforce), and even helped to sell a first of it's kind "cloud" based product called Aplicor CRM. Less Annoying software is geared to both the user/salesperson and the Executives (CEO, CFO, etc) and for teams. I have never used any product as easy to use and that has the flexibility for multiple uses (groups, creating customized lists, etc) as LACRM. For a very low monthly costs you also get excellent support and notifications regarding usage. Everyone I have spoken with at Less Annoying has been extremely well versed in the products features and were able to assist me quickly with my requests....it truly is "Less Annoying" and a very productive tool that you can grow your sales teams with!

Pros

Ease of use and full functionality. This product is very flexible and can be creatively crafted to fit the business application.

Cons

There are no real drawbacks to LACRM. Thus far, there has been nothing it couldn't do based upon some requests I made to the support team. They are always helpful and knowledgeable about the software.

BL

Bill L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great for a small business

This has been a great thing to help keep us organized as we have grown.

Pros

The price is perfect for us since only a few of us have to use the system for it to greatly benefit our organization. Being able to track our customer interactions and upcoming needs with the tasks is essential

Cons

Moving contacts. But, I have found that what has been lacking has always been addressed through the customer service department very quickly.

MB

Michelle B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product for your $

I have actually used this software with 3 types of businesses and it has been easily adaptable to all of them.

Pros

I have used 3 different CRMs and this by far the most intuitive. I started using it in 2018 and it has been tweaked along the way fixing most of the things that were difficult or missing. Editing contact fields and pipelines to fit your business is a breeze. I also love that when I send emails they can be set up to log into the CRM, making them part of your records. Tech support is also fast and easy.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility on exporting, right now everything in the contact fields exports and that isn't always necessary.

RH

Robert H.

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service

Ease of Use and Customer Service This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several...

AH

Adam H.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Review of Product Software

Super easy to use and all the most important aspects of a CRM without the high cost and repetitious bells and whistles that aren't regularly used.

Pros

The software dashboard is very intuitive and easy to follow a process of making a contact, entering all the prospects information and setting a task of the next steps of the sales process that is tied to a calendar reminder so no leads fall through the cracks.

Cons

I felt the most important aspects of a lead and CRM software like this were there. I liked everything about it and found very little missing!

JS

John S.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Get it Done!

The best benefits I've had from LACRM is improved customer communication due to using the tasking system of the CRM. Elimination of writing weekly sales reports is also a huge relief as our management team can see what we're up to at any time.

Pros

All useful tools without complications. Being well organized enables sales success. Timely and persistent communication is critical to showing your customers your value. LACRM has all the tools you need to accomplish these critical fundamentals without a bunch of useless clutter. Easy to create reports gives your sales managers the info they need to be informed and off your back. Engaging the software is as easy as it gets. A simple contact list import and you're off and running. We've also found that the shared and refined contact list in LACRM has strengthened our organization and improved our customer service because we can easily assign tasks for continued customer support after the sale as well as inform the sales team if there is a support issue ongoing.

Cons

No one likes spending time keeping records, writing reports, and being held accountable but being organized and diligent does pay off long term. LACRM is the easiest CRM I've used and is well tuned for our organization. Can't really say that I've found anything not to like.

SA

Silvia A.

It sure is Less Annoying

I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

Pros

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

Cons

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

DH

Dori H.

Truly easy to use CRM

We were able to import all contacts, assign all users and begin using in one day. It took about a week to set it up exactly like we wanted it. At that point, all users were utilizing the CRM on a daily basis. We've gotten feedback from sales staff that simply love it.

Pros

I mostly like the ease of use. As a small business with a diverse background of employees, we've been looking for something that does what we need, but is also able to be used by all staff, even the ones that fear technology. So far, so pleased.

Cons

There are some limitations. We'd like to be able to personalize some fields in the contact section, but are not able to. It's not a deal breaker. Would also like to set up tasks to repeat, but don't see that that is a function.