All categories

LoyaltyLion

Loyalty & engagement platform for eCommerce

LoyaltyLion Reviews

Pros

Loyalty Lion are a great company to work with. They like to keep things simple, as do we, and the approach is working nicely.

Ben S.

Carlos G.

diandra d.

Danny T.

We're still on the learning curve but it really has been confusing with the time zone settings that are immovable.

Michelle E.

4.8

Very good loyalty software but could use a few upgrades

Overall I've been happy with Loyalty Lion. For the price compared to other solutions out there, it can't be beat. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a loyalty program for their store.

Pros

It's quite easy to use and integrate with BigCommerce. They also have a lot of great features such as points for following on social media, writing reviews, referring friends, etc in addition to points for purchase. They also have a great email platform that sends our emails to customers when they sign up, when they have enough points to redeem a voucher, as well as a monthly reminder to use their points.

Cons

I would like to see an updated user interface. It's showing it's age. I would also like the ability for customers to automatically use their points during checkout (I believe this is available for Shopify but not BigCommerce, which we use).

Easy to setup and requires very little attention once the loyalty programs are running

Pros

Once setup, this requires very little attention. The integrations are great and admin dashboard is easy to navigate and use. The customer service team are always fast to respond if you ever need them.

Cons

The emails that are sent out from Loyalty Lion out of the box can be basic in appearance, but with the ability to hook up with Mailchimp and Bronto etc. for sending this hasn't held us back.

Good Tools

Pros

Options Price Facilityes Look and Feel Speed

Cons

Only English Time of Propagation learning curve

Incredible Price Structure | Easy to Set-up | Powerful Features | Incredible Customization & Support

Paid more at the beginnig than with our previous loyalty program (S-Loyalty), but the value was incredible. Customer value went way up, and I was able to see which rewards get used the most, and get a higher Customer Lifetime Value.

Pros

Pricing is incredible for larger companies, and I've compared between Smile.io, Swell, S-Loyalty, and Loyalty Lion. The set up is easy, and integrations available are superb. Plus you can customize rewards to really influence customer behaviors to maximize customer value, either through revenue or engagement.

Cons

Would love if they could have more integrations to other apps, which I'm sure with time they will.

The most powerful one-click integration Rewards program out there!

I would recommend LL to any Shopify merchant that is looking to get started with a robust one-click integrated Rewards program!

Pros

Thanks to how easy it was to migrate from our old rewards program and simple it was to set up with LoyaltyLion, we were able to launch really quickly and saw an immediate increase in customer engagement and retention!

Cons

The only downside is that we use ReCharge for our subscription platform and LoyaltyLion doesn't integrate too deeply with ReCharge. You can generate ReCharge coupons using LL but you can't reward customers for month after month loyalty.

Thanks for the feedback Danny! Merchants using our integration with ReCharge are able to reward month after month loyalty using tiers - for example a customer who subscribes could be put into an exclusive subscriber tier and therefore get access to exclusive benefits that non-subscribers don¿t receive. Please do get in touch with support@loyaltylion.com if you¿d like assistance getting that set up.

Easy to use and very valuable!

Competing in the e-commerce space can be difficult so having a really tailored program like this is hugely valuable to ensure customers feel engaged with the brand, and are valued themselves. I look forward to seeing what Loyalty Lion do next.

Pros

I love the customer analytics - particularly that I can see who my most valuable customers are and who is at risk. Also the customisation is brilliant. I was able to design a program that perfectly complements my brand.

Cons

There wasn't anything in particular, I'm pleased!

Amazing Product - The best Loyalty Rewards Program for Shopify Hands Down

The on boarding and the setup has been wonderful.

Pros

Easy to install and set up, our customers love it

Cons

I wish they would roll out new features a little faster

Essential product for all businesses to help increase profits.

Pros

I've been using LoyaltyLion for over three years. I love the refer friends feature and the fact I can reward reviews and social followers with points. My customers love it too!

Cons

We all want free stuff but you have to pay for essential quality software like this.

Ancient Nutrition <> Loyalty Lion

Excellent! Everyone on the LL team is really helpful and responsive

Pros

It is very simple to use and intuitive. We experience very little bugs and get great customer feedback.

Cons

Very little. I would love a more robust reporting suite. Also, the software can be really slow at times

Good product

We were looking to increase customer loyalty with a simple to use system in a competitive marketplace. So far so good.

Pros

One of the best, if not the best loyalty software out there. We looked at a few and it's a solid option.

Cons

Not much, seems to work very well overall.

Easy to use software with an excellent price point

An awesome software service which will totally overhaul your rewards program and increase repeat customers.

Pros

Really easy to set up and customize your own rewards which is really nice for designing and creating a new loyalty rewards system. Makes it super easy to launch quickly and track and engage with new customers. Very valuable as it can show you which customers are important to your business, and which ones you are losing.

Cons

Can't really find any. For this price point, it's absolutely incredible.

BEST LOYALTY PROFRAM ON THE MARKET

Pros

I spent a couple of weeks testing loyalty programs. LoyaltyLion came out on top because of how customisable it is, the customer analytics and refer a friend feature. LoyaltyLion was really easy to setup and once setup it just works. The loyalty emails send automatically and increase repeat purchases. I'm very happy.

Cons

None that I can see. I've been so happy with the service the team provide and the product has helped my business 10 fold.

So much easier that I thought!

Pros

It was really easy to set up the rewards and rules - in fact it was even easier than I expected! It took me a while to notice how simple it all was, I was waiting for the moment of complicated set-up to happen and it never did.

Cons

It would be great to have more features for customising look of the widget and panel - without needed a front-end developer. A few options for icon images, shape of the panel etc.

Great on so many levels.

Overall, we have loved it so far have really nailed how to use some aspects of it.

Pros

We like how we can see and interact with our most active customers.

Best loyalty program on Shopify

I've been using LoyaltyLion for over two years. It's extremely easy to setup and comes fully loaded with features. I'm able to reward purchases as well as social sharing, reviews, visits - pretty much anything. It has delivered significant ROI for my business - I'd recommend it to anyone!