MemberClicks Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.4/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

One of my favorite features on the admin side, is the ability to merge duplicate records. It is extremely easy and works flawlessly.
User friendly; customer service is extremely helpful and responsive; the transfer was easy.
I feel the training on the website has been very disappointing. I use the videos to learn how to do something or I look up the procedure, and inevitably, it rarely works.
My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited.
The system is frustrating, and the editing functions are seriously outdated - think Windows 95 editing functions.

MemberClicks users...

Wild Apricot-logocaret

Wild Apricot

iMIS-logocaret

iMIS

How would you rate MemberClicks?

Sean M.

Server/ Host

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

MemberClicks Review

Transcript

Sean: Hi, my name is Sean. I'm a research intern in the oil and gas industry, and I give MemberClicks...

Memberclicks

Transcript

Joy A.: Hi, I'm Joy, and I'm executive director of a non-profit. And I give MemberClicks a five star...

one month into MemberClicks

MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features. In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture. Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks....

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Pros

Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

Cons

If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Pros

Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

Cons

One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

I am an admin user for my association and I've worked with Weblink for 3 years now.

We have been able to double our advertising revenue using banner ads on the weblink site. We have standardized our AR process, new member on-boarding, and renewal reminder policy using the mass communicator and various reporting. We now track student history a lot more efficiently and we re-market classes to those in need of CECs. We have a new user friendly website that our staff and board members are very proud of. Our application process and invoicing process is a lot faster and more accurate than ever before.

Pros

I love that using this software has helped our staff standardize processes like accounts receivable, new member on-boarding, renewal reminders, and event reporting. I love that we can track students attendance and record CEC history. I love that we can customize our membership directory and online events to our own settings and needs. Lastly, I love that our new website has modern features and includes a job bank, upcoming event widget, and new members widget.

Cons

Some of the settings in Weblink can be complex.

Small Association Ease

It has been a pleasure. They are helpful and the wait times to speak to someone are minimal. That is essential when problems arise. We have had very few outages and our members enjoy the ease of the user portal

Pros

Cons

Con with a Pro: There are some features missing we wish we had but have been able to find some workarounds that are helpful and customer service is always willing to take our input to forward for consideration in adding features and that is appreciated

Easy access from anywhere, any time

Pros

I love the fact that I can access my members' information whether I am on my office computer or on my cell phone! Being able to access member records, event information and other important data allows me to be more responsive to calls and emails regardless of where I am or what I am doing. In this day and time with people expecting answers the moment the hit the 'send' button on an email, MemberClicks is a great tool to have whether you are running a chamber or an association of chambers!

Cons

The issues that I have are mainly due to my own lack of seeking additional training to use all of the features. One minor thing that I would note, though, is that it is set up for what appears to be an organization whose members are all in the same town vs. an organization whose members are across a state or region because it defaults to the town of the organization.

Company that is committed to Customer Service and continuous development

Customer support is FANTASTIC!

Pros

It was pretty user friendly, but when I need help, the support team is FANTASTIC! I also love that they are always adding features/improving the product.

Cons

Missing some features that would be helpful, but I think that is normal for his price range

MemberClicks Software - Best Decision We Could Have Made!

One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

Pros

Everything from the knowledgeable sales professionals, the ease of implementation, training , ease of use, technical support and pricing, this product was far superior than other product we reviewed. and we are extremely happy with our decision to retain MemberClicks for our Association needs. The membership management portion assisted us in collecting yearly dues in a much more efficient, effective and timely manner like never before and the event management module allowed us to roll out training much more effectively.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons about this software that we have encountered. We have utilized almost every feature of the software very successfully. If there were any issues they were "operator error" that were quickly resolved by the amazing technical support team!

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

Pros

We have been very happy with the Weblink product. It's easy to use and they continue to make investments to keep the technology up to date. One of the things that I appreciate most is their customer support. Recently, we've been making technology upgrades in our organization and on Friday- the last day of the month I could do a bank deposit- Weblink was having trouble talking with Quickbooks because we moved some of our directories.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the product other than the issue I had was a problem connecting Weblink to Quickbooks- which has rarely been an issue. The problem started on my end with moving some directories during a technology upgrade.

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer...

Pros

Logical and simple WYSIWYG editor Great customer support Important widgets - adds functionality and a "slick" appearance Easy database upload and edit features Nice sorting tools for the database Simple invoicing system Committee Management Features Blog and social stream features Great API interface with other programs - you're not locked into one system, but rather can expand your functionality across many programs

Cons

No endemic LMS No non-exported/imported batch updates for some fields Hard for a "parent" profile to add a "child" profile

Useful and evolving software

We use Weblink/MemberClicks for our primary member management, and it does a pretty good job with events, member information, planning, communication, etc. I have used this software for around 2.5 years, and it has improved a number of areas in that time. I probably spend more time than most talking with support because our Chamber used this for years before I got here, and figuring out or adapting legacy items can trip me up. Support has been great - while at times it takes a few hours to respond, it is never more than a day and the support personnel are all friendly and helpful.

Pros

The constant updating and improvement, with user feedback often taken into account. The software is evolving on a monthly basis and increases in functionality. Using Crystal Reports for reporting means external information is available for help sometimes.

Cons

Lack of visibility on the backend makes creating custom reports difficult at times. The communications features are evolving but are still lacking in a few areas.

Top of the line customer service and consistent improvements to functionality!

Pros

We love that they add enhancements and bug fixes on a monthly basis. Their customer service is top of the line and the online chat help desk has been a life saver at times. They provide adequate and timely trainings and really strive to ensure their clients have the best possible experience using their software.

Cons

The save and load times in the browser and software tend to be a bit slow. This has improved over the years but could still be much faster. The software is not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be. You sometimes have to add the same information in multiple places as opposed to it just feeding to the appropriate fields. It would be nice if there were an area in the settings where we could set criteria that tells the fields where to look for the appropriate data to populate. I feel confident that over time Weblink will continue to make improvements to these areas.

Peters Township Chamber Review

We have been cheerleaders for Weblink/MC/Atlas since the beginning. Unfortunately we're so "busy" we rarely take the time to pursue all of the capabilities. Most of our fellow PA chambers who use this type of software are using ChamberMaster so it is a bit more difficult share best practices and training. There have been alot of changes in the past 6 years and I think they have been for the better. One area of concern is support. Sometimes it takes a while to hear back. It seems that recently it has been better. Today's chat had a response time of 30 minutes which was fine (especially since it was not life threatenting plus I got "busy" and forgot about it). Team hooked me up and sent an email . Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Pros

Comprehensive - Integrates data base with website

Cons

The editor could be better I think. Rollbacks.

MembersClicks has the best support staff!!

This is a great service for small associations. They help desk is the best, always ready to help and answer any question I have. It is a wonderful product. There are some flaws and features that need to be added to improve the product but engineering is working on solutions.

Pros

I think the easy of use and the customer service. The always work to answer my questions or come up with a solution. The importing of database updates is much easier in this version as opposed to the classic version.

Cons

Some of the reporting features need to be updated. There are some limitations with ability to grant access to our chapter presidents so they can edit their own webpages and run their own membership reports. The classic version of this product had that ability. Also it is not able to have one person register other users unless they all share the same password.

Works well for our association!

We were researching solutions for overhauling our very outdated membership database, website, etc. when we came across MC among some other solutions. We did a sales tutorial, got a cost estimate and chose MC because it seemed like the best bang for our buck and it offered just enough hand-holding for us (another solution we looked into was double the price and the smaller one was 100% DIY). While we...

MemberClicks Membership and Event Software Good Product

Onboarding process was excellent and fairly easy. Their customer service is also excellent. They are always trying to improve.

Pros

MemberClicks is a moderately priced software that manages essential membership and event registration functions. Its easy for someone who is not a programmer to jump into and export information or run reports. You can also easily filter on most of the fields.

Cons

The canned reporting is limited as is the financial reporting. However you can export easily to supplement.

Association Management

My experience has been great. I feel like I started the process with a patient and proficient onboarding specialist. The help desk is staffed by some of the best folks who are able to connect one-on-one with the user, who by the time calls the helpdesk can be very frustrated.

Pros

I like that it's a one-stop-shop for invoicing, data collection and email blasts.

Cons

There are some functions that are not intuitive. Some labels or functions have names that aren't indicative of what it actually is. (example: to run a financial transaction report, some fields must be populated a certain way to actually receive the desired parameters. I've tried to keep a file of helpful tips that I've acquired over the years since there's not really a physical manual.

Gives almost total control to a staff without IT support

MemberClicks has given our organization a highly functional website and member database that are fully manageable by volunteers with limited technical expertise. If you can learn the quirks of Word to format documents or Excel to create simple spreadsheets, you will be able to use MemberClicks. MemberClicks provides wizards, copy buttons, and shortcuts that minimize the work required. Most...

Good all around system

The Atlas support staff has always been exceptional. Easy to work with and easy to contact when needed. The online training tools, plus the user group webinars have been very helpful, especially as we have added some new staff.

Pros

As a membership organization that runs a wide variety of events we utilize many aspects of the Atlas system. The seamless integration between the membership data and our website is crucial for us, as is the online calendar and event registration systems. We also very much appreciate the move to a browser version of Atlas.

Cons

No real complaints. I wish the banner ad system was a bit easier to use for our website. It works for us, but is a bit klunky.

A wonderful product with a lot of flexibility!

Our transition to MemberClicks database and website has been an exciting change! As with any product, there is going to be a learning curve to actually understand the ins-and-outs of the program, but the MemberClicks team has been extremely helpful and is available to you any time. The implementation managers are very organized and professional and explain their product well. And then when your...

Review of MemberClicks

They are a great company, but in terms of streamlining, they didn't have what we needed in order to streamline our association needs.

Pros

Customer service with this product is amazing, I can reach them by email, phone or submitting a ticket and they're quick to respond. When they don't have a solution, we explore options together. They offer a lot of features and functionality.

Cons

With a lot of functionality, comes a lot of training and knowing what each and every detail does. Though they are excellent at responding to the "why" I had to become an expert in their product myself - it's not an intuitive platform at all and you really need to know what you're doing, and how. Doesn't work with Canadian taxes on their forms, so we had to come up with an alternative way to do this, and then capture it in QuickBooks, so it creates double the work.

User friendly and Fantastic Support

We have only been using Weblink for 8 months and still have some things to implement like single sign on for our members to their Weblink portal and our own member portal but the fact that such integration is possible is a definite plus. Great CRM with a large degree of flexibility. A great pool of canned reports but not some areas lacking from an accounting perspective. Good value for money!

Pros

A very user friendly solution, particularly for those less savvy users. Support is the best that I have ever worked with; they really listen to what your needs are and quick with assistance and solutions. The billing process and ability to auto-generate invoices and/or import data for invoicing is wonderful and saves so much time. Ability to set up for multiple companies and ability to fully document transactions, communications, conversations etc.

Cons

Lacking a lot of the finesse with respect to the "accounting" side of things. Historic reports include adjustments for an invoice made in a future month - i.e. the Revenue report for the month of June will include adjustments that were made in July. Lack of ability to set up commission programs. No direct interface to Sage.

MemberClicks is a great solution!

Pros

We were going to leave MemberClicks about two years ago, then they acquired a new product called WebLink. We were thrilled to simply upgrade our product. Our organization had simply outgrown the functionality of MemberClicks, which when we were smaller was a really great fit for our needs. WebLink (while not perfect) has been really great to work with and we love the ability to choose the right modules for our organization. The website is beautiful and they are really quick to get back to us.

Cons

We do from time to time find little "bugs" in the membership administration. We usually are able to solve them, and customer service is great at helping. The thing to remember is there is no perfect software for a membership organization. But, this is pretty close.

Member Clicks / Weblink now Atlas

I came in not knowing a thing about this software. Thank goodness for the support staff. However, I really shouldn't be contacting them 3-6 a week still. I am way more advanced now. It just seems to always be multiple step process and you aren't even sure your doing it right. Our website is connected and that is even a struggle. I love the support but it isn't extremely user friendly. I feel like they are trying to change that. Again the support and the help pages are super great. If they can get the rest of the software to be as comfortable that would be grand.

Pros

The support staff is beyond amazing. There is a feature for everything.

Cons

Very hard to edit, very hard to upload information and your not sure where you even uploaded it. No visual marking of if you sent a document . The terms they use aren't easy to understand if you are not used to coding. Everything is a multi step process.

Intuitive but limited

So far, my experience is good. I wish there were more options to build tables and interactive graphics and images.

Pros

I love that it's very intuitive to use and easy to navigate. You need to pay attention to what you're clicking and inquiring. The customer service is always ready to help when you have questions even if you asked more than one. I love the chat feature and the ability to ask your question without being interrupted or rushed. I like that you can be in multiple sessions of atlas.

Cons

I don't like that you have limited options when it comes to the actual build of the website. It seems for our package, there is a lot of add-on(s) for money that as a non-profit, we simply cannot fit in our budget. I don't like that there is a delay of saving things on the back end