MemberClicks Reviews

Pros

One of my favorite features on the admin side, is the ability to merge duplicate records. It is extremely easy and works flawlessly.

Lauren B.

User friendly; customer service is extremely helpful and responsive; the transfer was easy.

LaShauna M.

Everything from the knowledgeable sales professionals, the ease of implementation, training , ease of use, technical support and pricing, this product was far superior than other product we reviewed.

John N.

Cons

I feel the training on the website has been very disappointing. I use the videos to learn how to do something or I look up the procedure, and inevitably, it rarely works.

Cathy M.

My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited.

BERNADETTE T.

The system is frustrating, and the editing functions are seriously outdated - think Windows 95 editing functions.

Miranda S.

MemberClicks Review

Transcript

Sean: Hi, my name is Sean. I'm a research intern in the oil and gas industry, and I give MemberClicks...

Exceptional customer service makes this product TOP RATED!

MemberClicks has enabled us to provide a more useful website. Our engagement has increased and members are able to easily find pages they are looking for. The event management is very user-friendly. I give them an A+ in customer service and continued improvements!

Pros

As a small organization its important to have access to customer support. Memberclicks excels here. The product is very user-friendly and customizable to my needs. They continue to improve the product and we are very happy to partner with them. The reports you can run provide real-time information and help us provide quality service to our members.

Cons

Getting use to the layout of the pages requires extra effort when placing items on the page. Learning to use tables helps the best but still requires attention to detail. Sometimes I spend extra time lining the pages up to keep the professional appearance.

Why I chose MemberClicks

Getting several stand alone products all inclucded with MemberClicks saves time and funds. The customer services is the most outstanding we have ever experienced.

Pros

Outstanding Customer Service. Response to suggestions . Users experience and ease of set up. Detailed directions. Contact center, collection of funds, upload options for media, all included with data base. End-user experience. Reports for easy viewing.

Cons

Calendar-lack of diversity to have live programs dates and on-demand event with continuous dates which overloads the calendar. Forms can be challenging with expanded programs. Lack of end user to upload files to their profile.

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors...

Pros

As the director of a member based association, I contacted my fellow directors in other states that were using MemberClicks to ask about their experience with the product. They all recommended it noting just a few problem areas. I had an amazing demo experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff person who sold me on the product. Having the ability to track membership, generate invoices and track payments was a key reason for choosing the product. I hope that in a year's time, my comfort level with using the system will be such that I can realize the benefits we envisioned when purchasing the product. I will say the help desk staff are very responsive and accessible.

Cons

I have used other AMS products in other jobs so I have a basis for comparison in terms of what these systems can do. I would like to see MemberClicks streamline the creation of notices for members. For example, right now I have to create a notice for every single type of member (e.g. notice about payment of dues). It would be much easier if I could create a notice and then click which members it applies to rather than having to copy and paste the info into 8 different notices. Also, I know there are videos and staff available by e-mail but it would be helpful to have a guide or instruction manual that includes step by step instructions, rather than having to search through a bunch of articles. Also, I would love to be able to produce membership and revenue reports.

Very Good Program

I would certainly recommend this program/software to non-profit membership organizations. I would not under any circumstance recommend their LMS software. We just requested a refund of our purchase for that software package.

Pros

It is fairly simple but robust enough to meet or exceed our needs. They were to accomplish or meet our needs in just a few clicks of the mouse.

Cons

Fairly rigid. While most things are built in there is no opportunity to customize anything that they have created as an option

Thanks for taking the time to review MemberClicks and providing your feedback, Bruce!

Great data base for membership organizations

Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

Pros

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Cons

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

Definitely gets the job done

The on boarding experience was great. The support we received was white glove as we had a large amount of custom skip logic questions in our forms.

Pros

We use this to track our membership and it has been great with the automated reminders and the customization in our membership application form. We also use memberclicks as our event registration system and the connected attributes are great with pre populated info carrying over once someone is signed in. The newest upgrade that helps us track engagement of our members using the system was a huge improvement. I haven’t had time to play with it enough, but having the snapshot who is engaging with our forums and opening Comms is great.

Cons

There is currently no sync with other software where we can move contact info to Mailchimp or or grants program Zengene.

It's All About the Data!

I was a big believer in WebLink and the product they had, and when they became MemberClicks I was worried about what would happen to the program and platform I had come to love. I am very pleased that all the functionality is still there, they continue to lead the industry in terms of CRM functions and innovation within the field and the customer support is bar none, the best. It is all about the data and the customer service for me.

Pros

The functionality and the ability to extract data on a level no other program currently has.

Cons

The shift to a browser based platform and making it appear more user friendly.

Association Management Software

We use the MC Oasis product for all the organizations we manage.

Pros

Adopting new software has a learning curve. MC's tech support is the best. Automated membership renewals saves our office time.

Cons

Tracking members historical participation in the organization is difficult. e.g. meetings attended, committees served...

MemberClicks Rocks!

The overall experience with MemberClicks and the Clickers has been great. The team really "owns" their product and they will chase any glitch or question to a final answer, rather than trying to point it back to user error as some other member association software staff will do.

Pros

MemberClicks has great integration across the various pieces of the software from groups to events to member management, everything works together. They are constantly improving and providing easier processing and better reporting.

Cons

There is still some disconnect between the member management and event registration (i.e., if a member type changes after registration, it is never reflected in the registration form) which creates quite a bit of repetitive tracking if that is important.

Small Association Ease

It has been a pleasure. They are helpful and the wait times to speak to someone are minimal. That is essential when problems arise. We have had very few outages and our members enjoy the ease of the user portal

Pros

Cons

Con with a Pro: There are some features missing we wish we had but have been able to find some workarounds that are helpful and customer service is always willing to take our input to forward for consideration in adding features and that is appreciated

MemberClicks Review

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

Pros

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice...

Cons

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Great product

Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Pros

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

Cons

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration...

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

Pros

I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

Cons

As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a...

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

Pros

It is perhaps the most comprehensive software out there in terms of managing a membership database. It not only allows us to store and track basic member data, but also allows us to run registration for events, process payments, create and track different member groups and committees, segment our members according to membership level, track communications with our members, and allows us to communicate...

Cons

As with any software it has its quirks and glitches. Things will stop working for seemingly no reason, but will be resolved in the next update. Reporting can feel a bit clunky at times, especially to those not comfortable with SQL.

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Pros

Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a...

Cons

I do not like the limitations of the content we want to creation, such ad emails. There seems to be a lot of limitations of size and file types. I do not like that an invoice does not automatically update after a service director updates there individual profile list of there active members. They have to call our office for us to click several buttons and create a new invoice so they can pay it. Our...

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports....

Pros

I definitely like the ease of use. The interface makes it easy to find what I'm looking for - and if there's something I can't find, MemberClicks has an entire library full of FAQs and tutorials (including images and videos) that I can quickly access with a couple strokes of the keyboard. There's not much I can't find. If I do need further assistance, I can easily send an email. If I need help faster...

Cons

There are still some work-arounds we have to do. The software isn't perfect for our organization - but to be perfectly honest and fair, there isn't one out there that is. We are a membership organization with a unique structure. I'm amazed at how the MemberClicks team was able to take our unique organizational structure and work with us to provide a functional database. In addition - like I mentioned...

New version is GREAT!

We've been with Memberclicks for a few years and when we started using it we were really disappointed - from the data migration that took over a month to the implementation that took four months and a HUGE chunk of time, to features that didn't work the way we needed. Then a year ago - BANG - new reality! They released an entirely rebuilt database system to some early adopters (including us) and...

Pros

Easy to learn as a regular user, lots of flexibility and user-defined workflows, responsive customer service, easy to send email blasts, lots of intuitive features - things tend to be located where you would naturally look for them. It's pretty powerful, particularly for the price point. I like how much is automated and that you can control a lot of it when you have special circumstances. We have fewer work-arounds than I've ever had with a database.

Cons

Complexity of internal setup and interaction between different modules - just a lot to learn and track so you make sure the right members get the right messages. Definitely need at least one staff person who is a "super user" to get it all sorted in the beginning and keep it running when changes happen/new features are released. Our membership structure is really complicated so keeping track of all...

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

Pros

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

Cons

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

Great company who actually listens and wants to improve their product for the user.

I feel like MemberClicks really listens to their members suggestions. Personally, I have made probably close to 50+ suggestions over the years that have been implemented into the MC platform. In a way, I feel like you are building a management system just for us!

Pros

MemberClicks helps us run our NFP efficiently and effectively. We are a staff of 2 with over 1000 members. Without the automatic features that MC has built in there is no way we could be as effective as we are with the staff that we have. I love the search features and the ability to drill down to a specific group of individuals and then communicate with them in a merged email that is completely personalized to them!

Cons

I think some improvements still need to be made to the invoicing system limitations. My biggest complaints about the MC software is that if a member renewal invoice is voided without their member type changing and they want to re-join, they have to have admin help them with that because they are no longer in their renewal period. To me this is a huge flaw in the system and I would love to see it fixed. My only other complaint would be that open invoices cannot be edited. If I hit an incorrect button I have to send a message and have MC tier 2 fix my error...this is easy enough, but it would be nice to just be able to fix it myself.

Bernadette, you're right your feedback continues to allow us to build a better product that aligns with your processes and outcome. Keep them coming and thank you!

Software is complicated, but customer service always available

Website design aside, I love MemberClicks. Their work ethic and value of their customers speaks volumes. I'd rather have a software system with a few bugs, but a team that can work and help me through it, than a software system that runs smoothly with a team that cares more about their bottom line. Memberclicks listens to their users, and I truly appreciate it.

Pros

No matter what problem I have, customer service is easily accessible and always available. MemberClicks recently purchased Weblink which now became Atlas. In that transition, we had SO many problems, but the MemberClicks staff was readily available. They were friendly and always willing to help. For most people, it can be a problem if you become "friends" with your customer service support, but I actually didn't mind it. They really helped us through the technical transition.

Cons

In order for Atlas to link up with our Members, and to track all of our incoming data, they have to be in control of our website. They use Weebly software to connect up to Atlas, which then controls our website (confusing, I know). So in order for us to have ONE company that can track membership logins, tracking who signed up for events in our calendar, or purchased advertisement (which Atlas tracks...

WebLink/MemberClicks

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Pros

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

Cons

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

Pros

It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Cons

Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

WebLink Review

Pros

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Cons

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

Strong Support for Professional Association

Outstanding support not only at initial implementation but throughout our use. MemberClicks actively updates and pushes communications to customers. Their support is very responsive and friendly. MemberClicks is receptive to feature requests that they receive and our capabilities have increased as they have made updates with no add-on costs.

Pros

Memberclicks has a straight forward editor for website articles and creating forms. The Help Center has updated documentation that often includes easy to follow screen shots and video tutorials. Their support response time when submitting tickets has always been fast as well. The system supported all of our needs for setting up event registrations, with multiple pricing tiers by member type and setting attendee caps for sessions.

Cons

Once you select a template for your website you are limited in formatting for creating articles or pages. Access to features such as Circles, forums, elists, and the user profile are a few too many clicks deep for users. Better mobile integration for images to scale appropriately on viewpoint are needed.

MemberClicks has an awesome product. It meets our needs and is improving constantly.

Pros

The main pro is the staff. They are ready to assist in setting up and finding solutions for us. Plus this software allows us to connect companies and people in infinite ways. It allows us to put different descriptors on each company/person to assist in managing members. The program has a great search feature that allows us to pick just the right criteria for the group of members we are wanting to...

Cons

The main con to this software was figuring out the best way to set up our members to get the most from the software. It took some trial and error, but we are really pleased with how willing the staff is to help us come up with solutions to our issues. We aren't able to do things the same way we always have, but with help from MemberClicks' staff, we have found ways that work for us and a lot of things are better. We just had to brainstorm with their staff.