Reservio Logo

Online booking & appointment scheduling software

Reservio Reviews

Suggested alternatives

vagaro
wellnessliving
mindbody

What I like the most about Reservio is how user friendly it is. From the UI standpoint, it is very clean, organized and well thought for the user.
It's a clean and well designed app with good UX so the experience is good. It's relatively simple to use yet powerful in its function.
This is a job that usually takes staff a significant amount of time so having a software that does this for you has been of great help.
Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying.
Something that has been annoying me quite a bit is that we are allowed to create accounts for some customers, but there is no apparent way for them to log in.
No many features for wordpress users, no features for reserve the all week.

BB

Basile B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great system and great support

It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Pros

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Cons

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

PS

Paul S.

Sports, self-employed

Excellent scheduling package

We wanted to get away from Google data-rape - which we have done. Also wanted a system where users could book but not interfere with other peoples bookings or delete data.

Pros

Reasonably easy to set up though not particularly intuitive - we got there in the end

Cons

Can't book 24hr events. Can't book 24hr events.

SS

Sara S.

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email...

RT

Richard T.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great for our Disabled (inclusive) cycling sessions at Birkenhead Park

Pros

Really great. I work for a charity that promotes inclusive cycling and have various hub across the country (UK) - where disabled individuals can cycle adapted bicycles. We had problems with bookings with paper and phone, doing it on-line makes it simple, elegant and fun. I can run the sessions more efficiently and in times of COVID I can properly monitor group sizes. We can also use the communications for our wider charity activities and communications

Cons

Block/repeat bookings would be handy, so you can book 10 week slots. Although I can manually book a repeat.

FL

Flavia L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

New User of reservio

much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Pros

Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

Cons

we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

HB

H.A. B.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Review of reservio

We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

Pros

The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period. What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

Cons

We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

BS

Brandon S.

The reservation site everyone needs

Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site. In addition,...

JG

Johanna G.

Best Customer Service Anywhere

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business. On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner. I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier! Love Reservio & their support team! -Johanna M Griego

AH

Alexander H.

Very good reservation system

Great solution for our tennis academy.

Pros

The software web and app has very good UX, clean and good design. Reminders, notifications, reschedules.

Cons

The availability of payment systems. Not in every country, not many systems supported.

MH

Monika H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

NGO and Reservio

Pros

I am happy to use reservio, also customer service is nice and ready to help. We used it for events, to maintain pandemic rules (to have some amount of people on event). Now we are waiting really to the end of pandemia, to use this tool even more and more :) it really helps to organize events

Cons

maybe little bit more mobile friendly. but it is ok.

AD

Armande D.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Un bon logiciel de gestion des reservations

Reservio m'a permis d'effectuer efficacement la gestion administrative d'un salon de beauté, en facilitant et en optimisant les activités quotidiennes comme les prises de rendez-vous . Un avantage que m'a apporté ce programme est le développement d'affaires grâce au marketing numérique , permettant le développement et le positionnement de mon entreprise comme l'une des plus prestigieuses de ma localité. Je suis satisfaite de la performance de ce logiciel

Pros

Interface intuitive et facile d'utilisation.Bonne connectivité entre le personnel et les clients.

Cons

Il n'y a pas d'application mobile ni d'outil pour les facturations.

LD

Leandra D.

Music, 1-10 employees

Très bon rapport qualité/prix + un soutiens pour les asso !

Pros

- facilité d'utilisation et de prise en main - fait gagner beaucoup de temps - bon rapport qualité prix - une offre gratuite déjà très pratique - un service client qui répond rapidement - tarifs de soutiens pour les associations à but non lucratif

Cons

- les détails des formules ne sont pas évidente à comprendre dès le début, il y a un petit manque d'explications mais c'est contre balancé par la possibilité de poser des questions directement à une personne via le service client ! - j'ai remarqué de nombreuses fautes de traduction sur le site, mais pas sur la plateforme visible par les clients pour l'instant.

jh

john h.

Sports, self-employed

good for sports club with limited facilities

excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Pros

ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Cons

clients are struggling to find our club on the app

ML

Mathias L.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Reservio est adapté à notre utilisation

Une interface des plus simple et rès claire pour les clients

Pros

La facilité de conception des planning de rendez-vous

Cons

Il est un peu compliqué de mettre en place des rendez-vous multiples sur l'interface "réservation"

RD

Radosław D.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect tool

i love this software

Pros

Simplicity is the best feature of this software

Cons

Cost is the worse feature of this software

MH

Marie-Hélène D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Parfait pour nos besoins

Pros

Très facile d'utilisation, autant pour l'administrateur que pour l'utilisateur. Beaucoup de flexibilité. Service client rapide et attentionné. C'est le seul produit du genre qui répondait à tous nos besoins pour notre événement.

Cons

Simplement dommage qu'on ne puisse pas prendre un abonnement à un forfait Premium pour moins de 6 mois. Notre besoin étant pour un événement ponctuel, nous aurions apprécié pouvoir nous abonner pour seulement 1 mois!

MG

Mary G.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

free trial

Pros

I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members. The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does. No harassment to buy the full pack. Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

KB

Kristin B.

Very straight-forward

I've looked into other scheduling sites, and so far I really love Reservio. I don't have a high client count, but need something to offer online scheduling, and I love how Reservio is so available, clear, and offers free bookings to a certain extent. I highly suggest!

AW

Ashlea W.

Brilliant System

This has been a godsend. With out this system we would not have been able to return to training the young Athletes

Pros

It is so easy to use and you can set up specific to your business.

Cons

The app does not allow you to confirm arrival of clients

Sv

Sander v.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Reservio to be used for Covid registration

Due to Covid, a maximum of 100 people is allowed in each service. We will use Reservio to register visitors upfront.

Pros

Easy setup, interface. The trial worked out well

Cons

No special recommendations, the software does what it is supposed to do

HN

Hjalmar N.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Easy administration for small volunteer organization

Pros

Ease of use and multipeople administration.

Cons

Add mandatory read of terms (with link to terms)

SC

Steve C.

awesome

I've used other products such as booking bug. This is easier and can be tailored in a lot more ways. Love this!

Mm

M.bassel m.

Eng.M.B.MANDO

i like to see your product if is like me or not.

TP

Tim P.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Reservio for schools

We like the use of it.

Pros

The software does what it has to do. Make reservations and give back the collected information to the client and to the organisation as a mail or a calendar item.

Cons

As a school we do have irregular appointments e.g. contact moments with parents. Standard you have to use a schedule like opening hours.

MS

Mariaviviana S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Risparmio del tempo

Pros

La possibilità da parte dei nostri soci di selezionare gli appuntamenti in totale autonomia. La comodità della messaggistica autometica per le conferme e i promemoria.

Cons

Quando l'amministratore inserisce un appuntamento, il socio non viene raggiunto dal messaggio di conferma

Showing original review in Italian. See translation