All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Reservio

Online booking & appointment scheduling software

Reservio Reviews

Pros

It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve.

EDUARDO O.

Read the full review
Excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap.

john h.

Read the full review
I love how the security feature secures my schedules. And the customization tab is easy to use for beginners.

Anne C.

Read the full review

Cons

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying.

Hynek P.

Read the full review
If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity.

Alexander N.

Read the full review
Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more.

Sara S.

4.6

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development...

Pros

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does...

Cons

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software. Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software. The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently. The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication. Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Très bon rapport qualité/prix + un soutiens pour les asso !

Pros

- facilité d'utilisation et de prise en main - fait gagner beaucoup de temps - bon rapport qualité prix - une offre gratuite déjà très pratique - un service client qui répond rapidement - tarifs de soutiens pour les associations à but non lucratif

Cons

- les détails des formules ne sont pas évidente à comprendre dès le début, il y a un petit manque d'explications mais c'est contre balancé par la possibilité de poser des questions directement à une personne via le service client ! - j'ai remarqué de nombreuses fautes de traduction sur le site, mais pas sur la plateforme visible par les clients pour l'instant.

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Pros

Customer service reacts very quickly

Cons

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

The best reservation app

Pros

It's very easy to use, very intuitive and its functionality is brutal. Really good app and very good customer service.

Cons

I like it all. There is nothing I can say it's going wrong.

Funcional, amigable y de ayuda para nosotros

Estoy en proceso de descubrir las maneras de seguir aprovechando los elementos de RESERVIO

Pros

Tenemos contratado en este momento otro sistema para efectuar las reservas de citas, y consideramos que este mejora el servicio que ofrecemos, sobre todo por la interfaz amigable que presenta. Seguimos descubriendo (el equipo que estamos implementando la aplicación) las funciones que tiene y las maneras que podemos aprovecharlas.

Cons

Posibilidad de ingresar un formulario más personalizado para solicitar información para las citas, al menos no he descubierto sea posible hacerlo en este momento.

Easy Booking Software

Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Pros

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session. There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user. The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Cons

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Review of reservio

We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

Pros

The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period. What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

Cons

We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

EXCELENTE SERVICIO

excelent

Pros

easy to use efficient practical linked to my own personal webpage

Cons

nothing. I would just suggest to be faster in the mobile app

Great for our Disabled (inclusive) cycling sessions at Birkenhead Park

It's a clean and well designed app with good UX so the experience is good. It's relatively simple to use yet powerful in its function.

Pros

Really great. I work for a charity that promotes inclusive cycling and have various hub across the country (UK) - where disabled individuals can cycle adapted bicycles. We had problems with bookings with paper and phone, doing it on-line makes it simple, elegant and fun. I can run the sessions more efficiently and in times of COVID I can properly monitor group sizes. We can also use the communications for our wider charity activities and communications

Cons

Block/repeat bookings would be handy, so you can book 10 week slots. Although I can manually book a repeat.

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Pros

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other...

Cons

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Alex Neiford's Review

I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that...

Cons

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Great solution with limited features

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same. The support is active but the development seems in standby. However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Cons

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review! Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year. Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month. Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help! Reservio

Excelente

Pros

muy facil de usar, muy amigable con los usuarios

Cons

no tengo queja, aunque desde la appmovil deberia tener opcion de administrar

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Pros

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Cons

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Simply amazing customer service

Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Pros

The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email

Cons

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Best choice

I can focus on other tasks because my dates are easily organized.

Pros

It's so easy to use!! Is also very simple to configure because it has a highly intuitive and friendly interface.

Cons

It doesn't have a mobile application or invoice generation tool.

New User of reservio

much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Pros

Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

Cons

we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Pros

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Excellent app !

Pros

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment. Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Cons

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Great system and great support

It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Pros

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Cons

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

The reservation site everyone needs

Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site. In addition,...

Cons

Very easy to use, clean look

I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled...

Best Customer Service Anywhere

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business. On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner. I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier! Love Reservio & their support team! -Johanna M Griego

Davvero utile

facile e intuitivo

Pros

La facilità di configurazione e utilizzo

Cons

non ho trovato niente di rilevante lo devo studiare meglio

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.