SuperOffice CRM Logo

SuperOffice CRM

CRM software for sales, marketing & customer service teams

SuperOffice CRM Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.11/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I like the selection process, that your database for mailings is dynamic and always updated. It's easy to evaluate the success rate of mailings.
Easy to use, helpful to keep you updated on your errends and also good search options for earlier errends.
My overall experience is that it is getting better and better and to fully grasp all you can do you require someone to teach / train you.
For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions.
Group " activities" is sometimes too confusing. Cloud version difficult if it falls away, because we can not do anything without this software.
Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

1+1=3

Taking over the work load of my colleague during holidays / absence.

Pros

This software helps me to work on many different topics at the same moment. It saves a lot of time as meetings are not necessary anymore. My colleague can follow easily what needs to be done when I am not around.

Cons

It is sometimes working too slow when opening an e-mail.

AH

Andy H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The CRM for SME business

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice. The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too. Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Cons

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Outdated CRM, not built for deployment in the cloud

We have recently decided to move away from SuperOffice to a new CRM

Pros

Integrated quoting Some external apps (although very few)

Cons

The UI is extremely clunky, looks like an installer-based application that they have tweaked to be able to deploy to the cloud. It does not support having multiple tabs open in the browser. The integration to O365 is OK when it works, but it frequently disconnects and requires a re-install. More importantly, it is not built to support a sales process. 50% of the product seems to be affected by some kind of unfortunate workaround/tradeoff they have made as they scaled from a digital rolodex to an attempt to be a proper CRM solution.

JS

Jan S.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Pros

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Cons

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

TM

Talitha M.

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Pros

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

Cons

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.

MV

Marcel V.

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Pros

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing. The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking. The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Cons

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee. No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

KE

Karin E.

Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 employees

So much more than a customer register

Pros

It gives us the possibility to keep track on not only our customer and prospects, but also activities, sales and help us in our daily business.

Cons

There are so many things to learn how to get the most out of the system, and for a normal user it can be a small challenge to learn. That is however on the other hand a strength in the system, that it gives us so many possibilities.

LW

Liesbeth W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

SuperOffice is a joy to work with

When SuperOffice is working it is absolutely amazing and really helps to optimise your work. But when SO is down, it is stressful because you can't access the information you need to do the job.

Pros

It is easy to use. You can find information fast. It is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

SuperOffice has had some issues lately. You can't access the website for a while. Therefore you can't work as efficiently as you would like.

IG

Iris G.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

SuperOffice; the one and only!

A very positive experience, especially extra credits for the support team; quick, talented and friendly!

Pros

The several (personalized and combined) selections

Cons

The app functionality; it isn't available on your mobile phone. We would like to use the app functionality for our foreign customers, so also accessible after 5 / 6 pm and in the weekends.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Very user friendly CRM to support all main processes.

If the whole organisation is committed to work with and fill the system, it's a super powerful CRM tool.

Pros

The ability to have our contacts all in one place. Easy to work with for all people.

Cons

The marketing tool could be more easy, we were used to Mailchimp that was easier. But they provide training so we'll learn!

RR

Ramin R.

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

A few clicks a day makes your work saved and safe!

The evaluation work, how profitable a project becomes from sales to completion is easy to monitor. Also involving project mempers and provide them with relevant information is easily done.

Pros

Easy to find a specific e-mail correspondence without spending hours of search. When travelling abroad, you can reach the information needed easily over the internet.

Cons

Maybe the connectivity to the server while travelling abroad, but I suppose that is not something Super Office could do much about.

NC

Norbert C.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Pros

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Cons

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Rv

Robbert v.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

SuperOffice is the backbone of our company.

SuperOffice has a lot of experience with implementations, so they are really good in helping new customers to build up the application in your company.

Pros

SuperOffice gives you an easy to use CRM application were you can store al your contact with customers, clients and suppliers.

Cons

I took some time to persuade everyone in our company to use SuperOffice all the time. Good change management is required.

JH

Jan H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Complete and powerful system to support all main processes

Better overview and storage of all activities and customer information

Pros

Very flexible in setup. Very fast and good helpdesk. It's quite easy to build any process in Super office. It's easy to keep track of all relevant information about customers, suppliers and staff.

Cons

Sometimes it's still difficult to retain a certain mail or document. when you open an item from a "selection", you can't go back to his selection but you need to reopen it every time. Would be nice to open items in a selection in a new window.

DZ

Dustin Z.

Good price to quality ratio

Pros

Easy to use online CRM system, nice look & feel, easy mail integration, pocket CRM is a great add-on for using on your mobile phone

Cons

Would prefer to have an integration with for instance MailChimp or other marketing tools, since I'm not really enthusiastic about the features that are within Superoffice on this matter.

CG

Camilla G.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

A good software that fullfills my needs for a CRM software.

Pros

It´s easy to use and can handle a lot of data in an easy way. For companys with a lot of customers this software is a great tool. You can share info with your co-workers easily.

Cons

The look of it feels a little bit outdated.

PH

Peter H.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

SuperOffice CRM

to keep on top of all buisiness is so easy wth SO. I follow simple steps everyday and the administration is no hassle. Great and simple. I like it

Pros

Simple to get started and understand, very logically built.

Cons

The onlineversion is slower than the App version on the computer.

Rd

Robb d.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Very usefull product

We use this product to help our customers for quick access to the informtion they need.

Pros

The software is a complete CRM system which fitts our bussiness sue.

Cons

It takes some time to adapt the working order of the product. This could be enhanced.

CW

Camilla W.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

Pros

User friendly, easy to navigate, very nice layout

Cons

The calendar cannot be linked to Outlook in the web interface and that you can not "free text" a booking

PA

Peter A.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

My review

I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Pros

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Cons

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

MR

Malin R.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Very simple and versatile

We use SuperOffice mainly as a way to administrate our client and prospect lists and to analyse our business needs.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to customise to your own needs and it's wonderful to have all your data collected in one place. The to do lists and different selections you can set up according to your own needs make our teams more efficient and allow them to have a great overview over their own clients and activities.

Cons

It can feel a bit fiddly to set everything up before you really get to grips with it.

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Pros

This is a CRM system that's very easy to use and introduce to your organisation

Cons

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

User Friendly

Cross regional and cross functional overview. Dashboards create managerial overviews. Very user friendly and a modern look.

Pros

Linkage between all aspects of the customer, people, company, sales, projects etc.

Cons

Limitations on graphs - it would be more user friendly if we could select our x/y axis for dashboards and also select secondary axis'

SE

Sara E.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Marketing tool

Pros

I like the selection process, that your database for mailings is dynamic and always updated It's easy to evaluate the success rate of mailings

Cons

The functionality when creating a new mailing .e.g. when choosing a picture it often takes a few tries to get the size right. The process of resending mailings to a new selection could be easier.

AB

Anne B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great CRM

It is really user friendly and easy to register information and activities.

Pros

User friendly and easy to use as a new user.

Cons

I would like the dashboards to be more user friendly, like creating dashboards that I can chare to colleagues.