Survey Anyplace Reviews

Pros

Software has great features and the layout is user friendly. Great for questionnaires and I love that it provides customised responses.

Shahd M.

Great software to build good looking surveys with complex structures. Also good connections and integrations to link to your other tools.

Dennis S.

Ian M.

Cons

Is a bit limited in terms of putting multiple questions on a single screen (or at least struggled to get more than 3 scalar questions on one screen).

Jules B.

We had a little trouble with the survey quitting in the middle of a response if a person took longer than 30 seconds to fill in their information on the page - especially on the open response pages.

John O.

Creating a decent report is impossibly difficult.

Catherine B.

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Transcript

Wendy B.: Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm the founder of a dating site and I give Survey Anyplace a four out of...

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

Cons

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Great customizable tool

this has helped me expand my services and provide something unique in my field. It's a great investment for my business.

Pros

has a wide range of customization available. customer service are real people you can connect to who can help achieve what you are looking for.

Cons

It's really hard to achieve the customization possible without the additional paid support of the tech team. This takes substantially more time and costs a fair bit, so the initial payment is not an accurate reflection of what the whole process will cost. That said, I have a very complex project. For simpler needs this is much easier. and at the end of the day, you get what you need.

Good survey tool. Not for highly complex assessments

Pros

Survey Anyplace has a relatively easy to use and understand interface, allowing for quick learning and survey design.

Cons

Sometimes the designs looked a little static/corporate and not as fun as desired. The most negative aspect was that it wasn't able to handle the complex calculations we required for our assessment survey. Thus we didn't end up keeping our subscription.

Disappointed

I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the...

Cons

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make...

A comprehensive Survey tool

We use the Report-R version as a plattform to build our maturity assessments. Its easy to use and it have great functionality to build simple to comprehensive questionares of different types. The Report-R PDF-solution is used to give our clients personalized feedback in a nice design. The service from Survey Anyplace is very good and really quick. We give our warmest recommendations!

Pros

The product is very easy to use and have a rich set of functionality. The Report R- solution is impressive The service is really quick It s a very good foundation to make a assessment tool.

Cons

A few of the most advanced functions has errors.

Excellent Software

We love it!

Pros

The ability to make branded surveys has elevated our user experience greatly

Cons

It is difficult to set up custom scoring and design ReportR reports

Super helpful support

Very good

Pros

Super helpful team Needed quite a bit of help getting the back end formulas sorted for the Reportr system to work but they were happy to help either via chat or on a video call Love how the system looks Pleased with how things are going.

Cons

Back end was a bit complex but only because I was setting up automated reporting.

Professional looking with many features

The tests are extremely useful and important to my business. It is exceptionally well presented and that is consistent with my branding. The customer service is also top-notch which makes such a difference.

Pros

I like the fact that I can use it for feedback surveys, self-assessment tests and questionnaires. The reports are excellent. The presentation is very professional and it is reasonably easy to get up to speed with the creation of each type of 'survey'.

Cons

I would really appreciate the personal branding so that automated emails come from my own domain. This is available but the cost of that for that level of personalisation is out of my budget for the overall usage I can make of the app.

The best platform for the job

We were looking for the best platform to carry out an inbound prospect survey and, to be honest, this was the only tool that had the capabilities we needed. It's pretty easy to set up and does everything we need.

Pros

There are lots of features and it's pretty quick to be up-and-running with a survey. The end-user interface for collecting data looks pretty smart. Help and articles are good, so you can find your way around well. The price is competitive and delivers good value compared to alternatives.

Cons

Whilst good, I think the user interface for administering questionnaires could be better. Building questions is easy but it can be easy to get lost in some of the advanced features.

Easy to create surveys with a great look and feel

Really good. Easy to use, great result summaries, can download aggregated or individual responses.

Pros

You can create a professional, stylish survey in no time at all.

Cons

I had some challenges creating flexible questions within the version I have. I worked around that though.

A complete suite for surveying

You can do anything you need using Survey Anyplace's options, as long as you can imagine the workflow. So, the limit is your creativity, not the service's functionality.

Pros

Being Zapier-compatible makes Survey Anyplace even a more valuable tool, because you can combine it's native power as a survey tool with several other services to really maximize it's potential. If you have a surveying need, you can surely find a solution within Survey Anyplace's offerings.

Cons

Even though they recently changed it a bit, the UI still feels very old. To be honest, now it looks "modernly old" with the recent change. I think it's the only downside of the service.

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

Pros

I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

Cons

If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

Hi Wendy, Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

A Key Strategic Business Partner

Survey Anyplace has allowed us to grow our consulting business in ways we never thought possible. The initial reason we purchased the software is only a fraction of how we use it now. In this virtual world, we are able to reach more customers and create a seamless process to collect information.

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides a customized solution to fit our specific business needs. Our users have never had any issues with completing the surveys and the amount of data and information we are able to collect and use is invaluable to our orgainzation.

Cons

In using this product for over a year, we honestly have not come across situations where something has been missing or where we have been disappointed with the product.

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Pros

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one...

Cons

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types...

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

Pros

I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from...

Cons

There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

This Tool is Magic!

The ability to assess a group of people and get dashboard organized data on that group is absolutely invaluable. Plus to create a personalized PDF report based on their results makes the entire experience so personalized on a mass scale. The use of question logic to only ask questions relevant to the taker further enhances the experience. This tool is magic, you are able to do all the above very quickly. It has some limits but they are few and far in between and Survey Anyplace is always updating the platform to get better, so I confident it's a matter of time before these limits are worked out.

Pros

Personalized PDF with Question Logic making the experience best for the taker.

Cons

Limits/Quirks on the backend, like is you add or remove a question after setup it will "break" your formulas and question logic. Which is not a big deal if you only have a few but very frustrating if you have multiple.

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Pros

Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Cons

Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Comprehensive Functionality

I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

Pros

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

Cons

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

Quick review

Pros

Features and stability of the application. PDF-report functionality and a lot of integration possibilities

Cons

Handling is quite complicated. You really have to think first before you start - especially the design of the flow of the questionnaire is quite difficult to execute.

Great software with personalized service

I appreciated the personalized service and feelings of familiarity the rep provided me. We only use surveys once a year so I like that we are able pause our subscription and then reactivate it again as needed!

Pros

Allows you to showcase images in the survey; image appear large and high quality.

Cons

When reviewing responses I'd like to see the question-content along side the responses/ratings/etc.

Highly Functional, Highly Customizable, Very Interactive

I was looking for an interactive tool to gather prospect information via a survey and provide a custom report. Survey Anyplace was the only tool that met my requirements.

Pros

+ easy to build and customize survey with many form types + ranking & formulas + interactive text, images and charts + great prospect information collector which integrates with pipeline management tool + lots of integrations and capabilities + great support with products

Cons

- R-Report tool may be pricey for some. - R-Report may be less intuitive to use for low tech customers. - Working knowledge of HTML/CSS helpful but not required to maximize reports.

Easy to use and nice design

Great experience. When we needed to upgrade our current plan, we were uncertain of the way we were going to get charge. Someone rapidly answered our question, and we had to pay only for the difference. Which, I think, is the good way to do it. I would reccommand and use it in the futur.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. If you are looking for something, it will be where you were looking first. The plateform uses the company logo to create the graphic design of the online questionnaire. So, when the costumer answered the questionnaire, they could feel it was made for the company and not randomly. The principal thing we were looking for was to be able to skip questions if the answer of a certain question shows it was not necessary to reply to the others. This plateform offers this function.

Cons

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US$.

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Cons

I'm excited to see what new features they come out with to make it even more powerful. I would love for it to connect automatically to our CRM (we currently use Zapier to make the connection).

Overall Great Solution for My Needs

I happened upon Survey Anyplace and had never heard of it prior to my Google results. The service from this company was great. From on-boarding, to report data results, and questionnaire format - the support has been astounding. I would highly recommend and the price point is great for small and mid-sized firms as well.

Pros

Ease of use to set up a questionnaire and plenty of helpful videos. I also liked the immediate PDF report download feature.

Cons

Setting the formulas was a bit confusion and more videos related to specific types of common formulas would be helpful.