Survey Anyplace Reviews

4.61/5 (95 reviews)

Wendy Baruh

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

Reviewed 2016-10-05

We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

Tom Cheeks

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

Reviewed 2018-12-05

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one creates to build a survey. Though, trust me. It's ideal and easy. I'm pretty good with computers but I'm not one of you super-smart Millennials that knows everything about everything and then some. I know enough. I count on ease of use to manifest with every program or app I try. Ease of use with Survey Anyplace goes to 11! As an entrepreneur, one who is starting my own company, it's the feedback and what I'm able to do with it from a reporting standpoint that makes Survey Anyplace the hands-down winner in my book. There are more date filters than one would ever need...and I needed a bunch. You can send PDF's off Survey Anyplace. I was able to show my investor that my path was exactly where we wanted to be. I was even able to loop her into the integration of information by looping her in through a variety of apps she used on a daily basis. You won't get better reporting anywhere else. Period. Whether it's collaboration or ingenuity you're looking for. Survey Anyplace is your best bet. Take it from me.

Florian G.

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

Reviewed 2016-11-12

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked. I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

Kathy Schrock

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-07-31

I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from that class period. The results are presented graphically in a couple of ways and, as the pollster, I can share those results with others via a special URL, too. The creators of Survey Anyplace have thought of everything...even allowing a YouTube video to be included in the survey. In a classroom setting, the students could view the video right within the survey and then answer the questions in the same place! It certainly would streamline the classroom workflow!

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Krista Neher

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

Reviewed 2019-01-08

This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Anonymous

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

David Endean

Enterprise Solutions

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I use the enterprise solution fro Survey Anyplace because of its ability to do more than any other survey website on the market. I was able to create a customized, responsive backend combined with a clean front end that automatically generates reports and sends them to clients. The company is responsive, engaged, and seek to understand the intricacies of your product.

Mitch Hartman

Great Survey App for my business

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs

Heather Griffin

Disappointed

Reviewed 2016-10-11

I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

Miguel Castanho

Excellent as teaching tool

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-01

It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Franka Mortier

Reviewed 2019-01-10

We use Survey Anyplace to interview our leads and customers. It's user-friendly en very effective.Survey Anyplace is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It has a lot of interesting features and a nice look and feel. When I have an issue with a survey I like to use the customer service chatbot which is very effective.

Thiago Guimarães Peixoto

Very easy to use, helped me to fly my project

Reviewed 2019-01-11

I could create a form and emulate the functions of an mobile App, through Survey Anyplace. For our company it was a solution for prototyping. Simple and intuitive UX. It feels smooth for the customers and very bealtiful. It´s possible to receive pictures directly on the form.

Rade Đukić

Collaboration as a

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I suggest to invest in desktop app if possible. This could be awesome tool for business L&D consultants.Its simple to use. Excellent tool for collaboration between several facilitators at the same time. Good for managing clients if you are a L&D consultant. They can track the progress and make a comments any time. Love the Overview mode and Export capabilities.

Merle Werbeloff

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-12

My overall experience is very positive. I prefer this software to others out there in terms of ease of use, wide range of item formats, moving sections around, randomisation of selected questions, look and feel, and most of all, its user support.The software is very user-friendly. I was creating a fairly complex survey for my PhD with questions randomised in some sections and others not. I managed this easily. There is excellent user support. My questions were answered quickly. It is also free for students.

Ericka Mora

Great tool

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Customer support is really good and the tool is the best I have found for surveys.It´s a great alternative to use by a company because in every sense it looks professional starting for the way you can set it up, how the surveys look and even the names in the link that the customers see.

Miguel Brandao

Great features, guaranteed product evolution and great customer support

Reviewed 2018-08-09

The product is being used to support a Demand Response trial in the energy industry to collect consumers feedbacks from the experiences they have with the program to help shape the program and improve where customers identify problems.The ease of use and richness of features

Martim Schnack

Awesome Product, Awesome Team

Reviewed 2016-10-05

I needed to find a survey solution for my application. I looked at and tested several tools, some really great, some not so much... but they all felt short somewhere, specially pricing. Then I stumbled at Survey Anyplace. At first, it looked too good to be true. They support offline (one huge requirement for me), several different question types, good skip logic for more advances scenarios, custom CSS, and much more. Even though their product is great, what impressed me the most was their team. When I was still a trial client, I sent an email with a few questions about Survey Anyplace, and I got really quick replies from them, including their co-founder Mark. Also, we quickly realized that email was not the best way for us to solve my issues, so Mark promptly invited me for an 1-hour long conference call with screen sharing where he showed me the solution to my questions. Remember, I was still a trial client, and at that point, hadn't paid a single dime to them. Long story short, it is a truly amazing product that an amazing team keeps making even better.Flexibility, Support

Anonymous

Good application for collecting survey data offline

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Service has been great when I have run into issues and everything works really well for our purposes. It is fairly easy and intuitive to set up surveys.

Great platform!

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Survey Anyplace offers a wide variety of surveying options in an easy-to-use platform. They have amazing customer service and really go the extra mile to help make sure their clients are building the best surveys possible. I would definitely recommend this platform to friends or colleagues.

Kirsten Linney

Excellent experience. My go-to survey tool forevermore!

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Valuable client satisfaction and user information. Excellent voice of customer responses to use in a variety of business decisions and marketing applications. Getting the info from this survey was the best thing I've ever done!The software has a wide array of choices for types of questions, including ranking, that other software/surveys don't, or you have to pay a premium for them. They also have extensive skip logic available all at the same low cost. Payment plans are reasonable and flexible. Survey was incredibly easy to design (their blog has FAB tips on question writing) and our respondents found it easy to take on either mobile or desktop.

Lefkios Paikousis

Flexible tool that really works

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-10

I run online and on site multilingual customer feedback surveys. I almost always trust this tool and never failed meEase of use. Great variety of features. Multilingual surveys. Kiosk surveys

Roland Safar

So far pretty good

Reviewed 2019-01-10

We've been pretty happy thus far but I do feel that it requires to be improved in functionality and made more flexible to justify it's current price point. compared to a couple of other ones I tried we found more features to choose from.

Matt Fouts

Almost Great

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-16

For basic gathering of information that doesn't need to be analyzed too deeply, then this is an excellent option.Had some great question types with the scratch off, pick a photo, etc. Also, did have some piping and logic options.

Julie Loubry

Good service and great design!

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We use Survey Anyplace to collect data of the visitors at an event and to organise satisfaction surveys among our own members. It's an easy tool and you can edit it with great designs. When I have any questions, I can always email them and they give me an answer within a couple of hours. easy to use