Pointerpro Logo
Pointerpro

Assessments and surveys that generate personalized reports

visit website

Pointerpro Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.91/10

Reviews by rating

Software has great features and the layout is user friendly. Great for questionnaires and I love that it provides customised responses.
Help and articles are good, so you can find your way around well. The price is competitive and delivers good value compared to alternatives.
The beautiful emails and PDFs and Survey Anyplace produces has elevated our organization in so many ways and we are excited for all of the possibilities for use.
Is a bit limited in terms of putting multiple questions on a single screen (or at least struggled to get more than 3 scalar questions on one screen).
Creating a decent report is impossibly difficult.

Diane Wendy H.

Founder & CEO

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Transcript

Wendy B.: Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm the founder of a dating site and I give Survey Anyplace a four out of...

Michael K.

Student

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

surveyanayplace for a Bachelor Thesis

Transcript

Michael K.: Hello, my name is Michael. I'm an consultant, and I would give Survey Anyplace five stars...

Tom C.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Pros

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one...

Cons

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

BK

Brian K.

Design, self-employed

Great but very expensive

Overall I'm satisfied for the time being. However I have looked at JotForm. They provide the features we are looking for at a fraction of the price. I just don't feel like rebuilding the survey again at least for a couple of months.

Pros

Survey Anyplace was able to provide what we were looking for. We were able to develop an online quiz for my clients users to take and find out their results.

Cons

The cost is very expensive. There are other services out there with my cheaper rates. You charge so much additional for a generated PDF being sent to the user. I've had to upgrade my account 3 times because you have such low monthly submission rates. It should be the same cost no matter how many submissions. You should charge more for the users that have more than 1-2 survey.

AS

Antonio S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Don't like to changes!

Pros

easy to get reports... i don't have any more to say not many pros:

Cons

hard to create and copy surveys... hard to file old surveys

Hi Antonio, Sorry to hear that you found it hard to create and copy surveys. Can you elaborate a bit more on the things you're struggling with? We'd love to help you out.

LF

Luigildo F.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Feedback

I have needed help just one time and I got it rapidly

Pros

Well, my general feedback is good Easy to use and rich of kind of questions

Cons

You can improve the tool to create and edit questions. For example to better manage the position of images. You can introduce the question type that allow to chose a media file from a set (Audio and Video) You can introduce the presenter modality to allow live polls

CC

Catherine C.

Market Research, self-employed

Easy to use and nice design

Great experience. When we needed to upgrade our current plan, we were uncertain of the way we were going to get charge. Someone rapidly answered our question, and we had to pay only for the difference. Which, I think, is the good way to do it. I would reccommand and use it in the futur.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. If you are looking for something, it will be where you were looking first. The plateform uses the company logo to create the graphic design of the online questionnaire. So, when the costumer answered the questionnaire, they could feel it was made for the company and not randomly. The principal thing we were looking for was to be able to skip questions if the answer of a certain question shows it was not necessary to reply to the others. This plateform offers this function.

Cons

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US$.

KS

Katherine S.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great customizable tool

this has helped me expand my services and provide something unique in my field. It's a great investment for my business.

Pros

has a wide range of customization available. customer service are real people you can connect to who can help achieve what you are looking for.

Cons

It's really hard to achieve the customization possible without the additional paid support of the tech team. This takes substantially more time and costs a fair bit, so the initial payment is not an accurate reflection of what the whole process will cost. That said, I have a very complex project. For simpler needs this is much easier. and at the end of the day, you get what you need.

LA

Louis-Alexandre S.

Printing, 51-200 employees

How SurveyAnyplace is helping us.

We neede a tool that representatives could use to narrow down which of our products to offer depending on a short assessment

Pros

As a dev what I like about this is that it is a no code option that can be fully implemented by the team that will ultimately be using it. That way the are the full owners of their solution.

Cons

Some fuctionalities could have a tutorial with examples that go a bit deeper.

CM

Callen M.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great product!

Overall, I love Survey Anyplace! It's been a hugely useful resource for me in my program!

Pros

I love that I can use this software for a WIDE variety of uses, and it gives really detailed reports on data collected. The finished surveys turn out very professional and are free from any other ads or logos different from my organization, which is helpful.

Cons

It can be confusing to get started since there are SO many features available, but once you know what you're doing with the tools, it's really easy to create and maintain surveys that work well.

KB

Krystal B.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Software

We love it!

Pros

The ability to make branded surveys has elevated our user experience greatly

Cons

It is difficult to set up custom scoring and design ReportR reports

RL

Roger L.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Super helpful support

Very good

Pros

Super helpful team Needed quite a bit of help getting the back end formulas sorted for the Reportr system to work but they were happy to help either via chat or on a video call Love how the system looks Pleased with how things are going.

Cons

Back end was a bit complex but only because I was setting up automated reporting.

NG

Nicolas G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

SurveyAnyPlace... any how, any where and any one.

Pros

Flexible questionnaire editing and building, powerful PDF generator

Cons

Lack of multilanguage in Assessment Center.

RH

Rebecca H.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Beautiful product, very expensive, poor self-service instructions means you have to pay more.

Do not recommend Survey Anyplace - the product marketing is beautiful but misleading, prices are twice that of the nearest competitor, instructions assume a high level of expertise and there is no use of videos to support learning, and service is slow and lacks detail (unless you pay for it). Response to my feedback so far? Pay more. Very disappointed.

Pros

Beautiful end result - but I have not managed to achieve it yet.

Cons

I've spent over $3000 and not managed to get a single survey out. It does not do 360 as advertised, not without spending $2000 more. Setting up questions is relatively easy but everything else - including simply collecting responses - is fairly complex. Producing a full report is VERY complex. Overnight response rate is very frustrating when you are trying to get the product up and running. I've complained about this, and was told my only option is to spend more money.

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback! We are aware the more complex cases of 360-degree assessments do require additional services. As you indicated, this wasn't clear for you at the moment you purchased the license of our software: we updated our documentation and onboarding communication accordingly to avoid any confusion in the future. We wish you a lot of success with your project anyways!

FG

Florian G.

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types...

SJ

Sadie J.

Design, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great software with personalized service

I appreciated the personalized service and feelings of familiarity the rep provided me. We only use surveys once a year so I like that we are able pause our subscription and then reactivate it again as needed!

Pros

Allows you to showcase images in the survey; image appear large and high quality.

Cons

When reviewing responses I'd like to see the question-content along side the responses/ratings/etc.

Darren W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great for automating survey responses in a PDF to download or email

It's great but just needs an upgrade I think.

Pros

The main reason we used this software was to automate survey responses in a PDF for the user to download or email. There are not many solutions on the market that can do this all in one.

Cons

I think the help pages need updating, they're not very clear when you are new to Survey Anyplace as they describe how to do things but do not show you step-by-step. Not being able to customise the front cover image of a PDF template is a bit annoying and unless you're a CSS wizard, the PDF responses can look very plain.

Becky T.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Amazing platform and even better service

Pros

We have used SAP since March 2020 and it has been huge in growing out business. It is slick and looks professional...which is great if you are a start up company and don't have the expertise/resources to try and design something like this yourself! Support is easily available and accessible. In addition to the easy to follow user guides, they are on hand to answer any more specific questions or bigger queries. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have all been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me a lot with setting up our white label as we don't have IT expertise at that level as a small (but quickly growing!) start up.

Cons

SAP seem to be constantly adding new features and integrations so maybe more emails about new features would be really useful so we are not missing out (I may just be missed emails though!). Or maybe reaching out the clients and asking what they would like to see by filling out a short form?

Michael K.

Computer Software, self-employed

surveyanayplace for a Bachelor Thesis

Pros

I liked the efficient and fast setup for a survey, I never used the tool but was able to set up a questionnaire consisting of 12 questions in about 30 minutes. This is a huge time factor in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing so far I really enjoyed using the app.

Mitch H.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Great Survey App for my business

I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!

Pros

I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs

Cons

The contact support is not best as they run on Europe time and I run on Eastern Atlantic Time, so it's a bit difficult getting answers to queries in the afternoon my time. But overall I've seen on a number of occasions staff work overtime to try and assist me

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Used only a few times, but really like the results received!

Gave me good results sorted and analyzed however I wanted for a fair price. Just wish I was running a bigger business so I could afford to use it more often.

Pros

Because this isn't a free software to use, and my business's budget is really small, I've only used Survey Anyplace a few times. Usually just once or twice a year as needed. Basically I use it to poll my customers on what they do and don't like about my website and ask for suggestions on how to improve things and how to attract more customers. Each time I've received answers that really helped me improve my sales. It almost paid for itself in the short term, but definitely can pay for itself in the long term.

Cons

That it costs more than my budget will allow me to spend on a repeated basis. But other than that, it's worth it!

MD

Marly D.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Simple and Sweet!

We currently use Survey Anyplace for questionnaires that allow us to gather information to then relay to our coaches and coachees. This software allows everything that we need and doesn't take away from any other part of the process!

Pros

We use Survey Anyplace often and rely on it heavily for important aspects of our company - we are never disappointed!

Cons

There are a lot of pros to using the software for us, and nothing in particular that we'd point out as a "con" to using the software, we're overall very happy with it and haven't run into any major issues. We use this software for very confidential and important information, there have never been any issues that we've run into that have made it not worth using.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Highly customisable but complex…

Excellent if you have time & patience.

Pros

The software does everything you need and didn’t know you needed.

Cons

It’s a steep learning curve! Without the excellent and free, unlimited tech support team I would have given up on this product. White label costs are expensive.

Thank you for the nice review. As we want to take into account our customer's feedback, we worked hard on improving our Report Builder feature. Since last week our renewed Report Builder went live. The drag-and-drop functionality has arrived and everything is way more instinctive and easy on the eyes! Our team has already prepared several resources for you to allow for an easy start with this exciting new development. Watch Anna's intro video --> https://www.loom.com/share/732abfc6ec4841f9befe831a76795d8c Create your first PDF --> https://help.pointerpro.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000206019-create-your-first-pdf-with-renewed-report-builder

MF

Michelle F.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great, flexible option for creating engaging surveys and quizzes

Survey Anyplace has created new opportunities for us to take our content to the next level with reader engagement. We've seen increased time spent and are also able to obtain valuable information on our reader base that we can use to curate future content.

Pros

The design, logic, and answer option features are great. It's very easy to use. The reporting function is very helpful and produces professional looking .pdf reports with a single-click. The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration is also nice.

Cons

The only things I do not like about the software is the monthly 2,000 response maximum. Some software options included unlimited responses, however, most cost more or did not have as many features.

MC

Miguel C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Excellent as teaching tool

It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Cons

Pricing is somewhat heavy. The price to quality ratio is not bad but the overall price could be lower.

PB

Pieter B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

My experience with the ReportR plan

Good, quick response time for support and unique feature

Pros

Extensive features and the ability to use the automated reports

Cons

The pricing is more targeted to larger corporations, quite costly for SMEs

EB

Erin B.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

5 Stars all around!

We are using this software to create surveys to send out to employees who are ending employment. These exit surveys allow us to see what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We actively use these results to better our company.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. It offers many different options for layouts and question styles. It is priced incredibly well, and even gives you a free option if you don't need that many responses! This is a great tool!

Cons

I have honestly not encountered anything that I dislike about this software program.