Survey Anyplace Reviews

Survey Anyplace

Online surveys, quizzes and assessments

Review Summary

Pros

I like how easy it is to customize the look and feel. I also like the logic portion of the software which allows great flexibility to set rules that change how the survey is completed.

Erin H.

Franka M.

I use this for creating fun surveys for my clients and their customers, mainly for customer satisfaction and feedback on how to improve services.

April S.

Cons

No more boring Excel spreadsheets where you can't find anything in the results. With SurveyAnyplace you get a very detailled sheet of every survey application.

Thierry D.

Is a bit limited in terms of putting multiple questions on a single screen (or at least struggled to get more than 3 scalar questions on one screen).

Jules B.

This is an immense hindrance, but for those of small-scale survey or brief survey needs, purchasing the premium features isn't necessarily warranted.

Eric M.

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

Cons

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Great feature set with outdated UI

Since Survey Anyplace works seamlessly with Zapier, we've got an advanced automatic flow of surveys for our business that are easy to identify/manage/report using the custom fields functionality making it a cheap solution for a big challenge.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is customizable enough for the needs of our company and the price point is still pretty acceptable. They allow a nice set of features since the second pricing tier, so you don't have to go all the way up to get advanced features going.

Cons

The UI is disappointing for a software running in 2019. You feel like some things are not going to work because of how they look. Also, if you have multiple people needing to access the platform at the same time, you're forced to pay the third pricing tier or more in order to have this basic functionality, as the first two tiers allows only one concurrent user that kicks out whoever else has an open session.

Easy-to-use tool for engaging B2B quizzes

Our advertising clients are looking for engaging content for their target audiences - we use the Survey Anyplace quizzes to provide educational B2B content for assessments and knowledge challenges. Respondents get quiz scores as well as the correct answers to the questions, and then they are redirected to the clients' web sites or specific thought leadership content "to learn more."

Pros

Report R was easy to learn, and with the fantastic support of the service team, I was up and running with my first quiz in a day. There are many options for different question types and graphics, so the tool is versatile. For anyone who is already familiar with research tools, Report R is easy to learn. I can't say enough about the service team - they are very responsive (and patient!).

Cons

Some of the design customization requires more web programming/technical knowledge than I have, but the Survey Anyplace tech support is very helpful with my customization requests. I wish the intro page formatting had more customization features to allow it to be different from the rest of the quiz.

Disappointed

I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make...

Happy Me & Happy Client

Pros

Easy to use, I was happy putting the survey together and my client was happy with the results as well.

Cons

I wish there was a pay per survey option, instead of monthly subscription.

Comprehensive Functionality

I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

Pros

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

Cons

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

Prefilled fields & nice workflow

As a Customer Success Manager, I use Survey Anyplace to gather customer satisfaction and feedback. Next to that we implemented it on some of our clients websites to allow site visitors to request detailed pricing offers based on their product preferences.

Pros

I like the easy flow of setting up newsurveys the most.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the way question logic is being handled.

Great, flexible option for creating engaging surveys and quizzes

Survey Anyplace has created new opportunities for us to take our content to the next level with reader engagement. We've seen increased time spent and are also able to obtain valuable information on our reader base that we can use to curate future content.

Pros

The design, logic, and answer option features are great. It's very easy to use. The reporting function is very helpful and produces professional looking .pdf reports with a single-click. The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration is also nice.

Cons

The only things I do not like about the software is the monthly 2,000 response maximum. Some software options included unlimited responses, however, most cost more or did not have as many features.

This is a great app

I have tried so many survey tools before. So far it was the best one

Pros

is is more user friendly and more flexible

Cons

not sure about the things I dislike it yet

5 Stars all around!

We are using this software to create surveys to send out to employees who are ending employment. These exit surveys allow us to see what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We actively use these results to better our company.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. It offers many different options for layouts and question styles. It is priced incredibly well, and even gives you a free option if you don't need that many responses! This is a great tool!

Cons

I have honestly not encountered anything that I dislike about this software program.

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

Pros

I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types.

Cons

If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

Hi Wendy, Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Pros

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one...

Cons

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

Pros

I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from...

Cons

There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Pros

Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Cons

Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Cons

I'm excited to see what new features they come out with to make it even more powerful. I would love for it to connect automatically to our CRM (we currently use Zapier to make the connection).

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Pros

Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

Cons

At first we were worried that Survey Anyplace might not be right for us but we've quickly learned our users love using them & we've seen an increase in participation. Additionally, their customer service is phenomenal & it's very clear they're always looking for ways to make the experience better.

Enterprise Solutions

Pros

I use the enterprise solution fro Survey Anyplace because of its ability to do more than any other survey website on the market. I was able to create a customized, responsive backend combined with a clean front end that automatically generates reports and sends them to clients. The company is responsive, engaged, and seek to understand the intricacies of your product.

Cons

The only thing I can't do that I would like to is online payment integration - ie, "to get your full report, pay now..." type stuff. But even then, they offered to help me build it, I just decided to hold off on that.

Great Survey App for my business

I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!

Pros

I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs

Cons

The contact support is not best as they run on Europe time and I run on Eastern Atlantic Time, so it's a bit difficult getting answers to queries in the afternoon my time. But overall I've seen on a number of occasions staff work overtime to try and assist me

Used only a few times, but really like the results received!

Gave me good results sorted and analyzed however I wanted for a fair price. Just wish I was running a bigger business so I could afford to use it more often.

Pros

Because this isn't a free software to use, and my business's budget is really small, I've only used Survey Anyplace a few times. Usually just once or twice a year as needed. Basically I use it to poll my customers on what they do and don't like about my website and ask for suggestions on how to improve things and how to attract more customers. Each time I've received answers that really helped me improve my sales. It almost paid for itself in the short term, but definitely can pay for itself in the long term.

Cons

That it costs more than my budget will allow me to spend on a repeated basis. But other than that, it's worth it!

Excellent as teaching tool

It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Cons

Pricing is somewhat heavy. The price to quality ratio is not bad but the overall price could be lower.

Survey Anyplace

We use Survey Anyplace to interview our leads and customers. It's user-friendly en very effective.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It has a lot of interesting features and a nice look and feel. When I have an issue with a survey I like to use the customer service chatbot which is very effective.

Cons

The one thing I miss is the possibility to add a question when a certain answer is selected.

Very easy to use, helped me to fly my project

I could create a form and emulate the functions of an mobile App, through Survey Anyplace. For our company it was a solution for prototyping.

Pros

Simple and intuitive UX. It feels smooth for the customers and very bealtiful. It´s possible to receive pictures directly on the form.

Cons

Definitely it could be more affordable. Also I'd like to integrate it with Google Spreadsheets more easily.

Collaboration as a

I suggest to invest in desktop app if possible. This could be awesome tool for business L&D consultants.

Pros

Its simple to use. Excellent tool for collaboration between several facilitators at the same time. Good for managing clients if you are a L&D consultant. They can track the progress and make a comments any time. Love the Overview mode and Export capabilities.

Cons

Web app is little bit "rough on the edges". Its not easy to format text in all fields (block details). Would be nice if the Blocks could be customized more.

Survey Anyplace

My overall experience is very positive. I prefer this software to others out there in terms of ease of use, wide range of item formats, moving sections around, randomisation of selected questions, look and feel, and most of all, its user support.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. I was creating a fairly complex survey for my PhD with questions randomised in some sections and others not. I managed this easily. There is excellent user support. My questions were answered quickly. It is also free for students.

Cons

Not much really. I was always concerned I'd mess up a correction and need to revert to an earlier version, so I built up a list of earlier versions. But these are easy to track as they are clearly dated with numbers of responses supplied.