Ticket Tailor Logo

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Ticket Tailor Reviews - Page 2

WD

Will D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to setup. Great Integrations. Clean Interface

We were about to go live using SquareSpace to sell tickets to keep the setup easy. Boy am I glad we changed to Ticket Tailor. The easy of selling both tickets and collecting donations on TT has around made the setup worth it. And the checkin app will make the event day so much easier than using an XLS file! Thank you TT team

Pros

We were up and running in less than 30 minutes. This includes adding a new event, integrating it with our Stripe account, integrating it with our MailChimp account and integrating it with our existing website on SquareSpace. I was HIGHLY skeptical that our users would purchase tickets AND make a donation for our fundraising event. Boy was I WRONG. Ticket Tailor's user interface really helps make it so easy for our users to do both. Thank you!

Cons

Small request - I would love a report (or maybe on the dashboard) that shows ticket sales $ and donations $ separately.

Kathy Z.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

A hidden treasure - Ticket Tailor has been critical in my organization's response to covid

My nonprofit organization relies heavily on visitor admission revenue to help advance our mission. We were closed for a year due to covid, which impacted us heavily. This year, we sought a solution to be able to open safely. One of our solutions was online, timed ticketing. I researched various options and found Ticket Tailor, which was listed as integrating with my Weebly website. I'm so glad I found...

Pros

Ticket Tailor is easy to use and has excellent customer service. Any time I need help with doing something, they respond quickly. Also, they truly listen to their customers and make regular, helpful updates. I like the ease of use, ease of creating events and ticket options, ability to embed in my website, ability to customize events and communications, and so much more. The software is very affordable, and you can pass on the ticketing fees which is very common practice these days. It's a great platform!

Cons

It's hard to say because I love this software. Reporting could be a little more robust, although it is similar to other types of platforms (e.g., online sales). Integration with a few more software platforms, such as more options for emailing, would be helpful. Much of what I would have said "like least" when I first started using the platform have already been addressed in the company's software updates!

DC

Dawn C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

First time with e-ticketing

For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Pros

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for...

Cons

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket...

LC

Lauren C.

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

Jason D.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Best value in event ticketing services

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Brad T.

Music, 1-10 employees

Powerful Tool, Great Support, Easy to Use, Happy Customer!

We have a small event with some unique challenges (limited parking, limited camping, comped tickets, presale, retroactive discounts/refunds, etc). Planning the event has been so much easier since we found Ticket Tailor. While the interface is EXTEREMLY easy to use, the depth of features/settings allows for a lot of flexibility for our unique event (multiple ticket types, presale/GA sale, donation options, access codes, discount codes, etc.). In addition to the full feature set, Ticket Tailor customer service has always been extremely responsive through the live chat in the web app. I could not recommend Ticket Tailor enough for your event and looking forward to continuing to use this service as our event grows.

Pros

- Ease of use - Competitive pricing - Helpful support - Wealth of features/settings - Fun to use!

Cons

- Last event... we did not have our cellphones on a network (cell service was not available). A phone got logged out and lost the tickets checked-in. A local backup would be nice for the App.

BE

Bob E.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great SaaS box office provider

Very good. They're a good company that is really responsive to their users.

Pros

I do ticketing for my comedy club via Ticket Tailor and have been very happy with it. The lowest fee structure of ANYTHING I've worked with, and very good overall feature set. I highly recommend this one to everyone I know in the industry!

Cons

Some things aren't there that other platforms have. Some of the features from Eventbrite for google/facebook pixels make them MUCH easier to configure, but they have simple work arounds in place to still use them.

CJ

Chris J.

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

Pros

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

Cons

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

ND

Nea D.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Outstanding Ticketing Service

Pros

Ticket Tailor is a wonderful ticketing solution for my online and in person events. The pricing is great, but even more is that the customer experinece is excelleng. My clients have remarked at how easy it is to use and work with - from reviewing events to purchase. I love that and so do they.

Cons

The WordPress widget is not great and does not have any way to customize or make more user friendly. If this were resolved they would be a 10/10.

EW

Edward W.

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

Cons

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

vc

valerie c.

Ticket Tailor

We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Pros

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

Cons

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use. Technical support team very efficient. Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers. It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

JR

Jessica R.

Ticket Tailor boosts our fundraising

Overall, Ticket Tailor meets all of our needs. The price point is optimal, they generously offer a discount for our nonprofit organization, it is easy to use, and customer service is responsive and helpful. The customer service representatives respond quickly and provide all of the information I am searching for. It integrates seamlessly with our website and into emails. With Ticket Tailor, we have been able to encourage advanced ticket sales and maximize our fund raising efforts.

Pros

This product is user friendly and allows us to customize the tickets, events, and images to the extent that we need. Often, I have used products that are either easy to use and don't have customization or have customizing options but are too complex. Ticket Tailor is well-balanced. We are a small, nonprofit organization so limiting expenditures on events is critical to our ability to use the funds for programming. Ticket Tailor's pricing makes it possible for us to maximize fundraising efforts. We now use it for every fundraising event.

Cons

For our events, Ticket Tailor meets all of our ticketing and registration needs. In the past, we were struggling with no feature to create tables, but that feature was recently added. There really isn't anything we have seen missing from the platform.

LW

Liz W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Pros

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Cons

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos. Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging. Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Music, 1-10 employees

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Pros

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction No middleman fees Low fees Easy to set up and manage box office Easy to manage guests Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Cons

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

AB

Adam B.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

MM

Matthew M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

This a great system if you want basic ticket sales for smaller events

I have enjoyed working with the Ticket Tailor system. The team are all very professional, knowledgable and diligent. The system itself has been rock solid reliable and has never failed to deliver. If the system allowed us to grow the way we need to I doubt we would ever change.

Pros

The number one thing I like about Ticket Tailor is the support staff. They havent always had an answer that was what I wanted to hear but they have been there pretty much 24/7 and have always given 100% effort to help me out. I am a very demanding customer and I can be difficult when I need something in a rush and Ticket Tailor never let me down.

Cons

This is very personal to me because I run a company that works in a slightly odd way to the regular Ticket Tailor customer. For me the system is a little inflexible, slightly light on features and the reporting system is just lacking a few finer details. Please dont let that put you off unless you are, like us, trying to offer ticketing services on behalf of events. The lack of options regarding payment APIs is also an issue. Stripe, Stripe or Stripe.

Emily E.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Most Economical Ticket Management Software!

Any problems I have ever had with TicketTailor, Lon and the rest of the team were quick to provide me a solution if I was not able to find the answer myself with their online forum.

Pros

This software is super easy to use when selling tickets to an event. I use this software to host a Gala twice a year for a Cancer Charity I work for and it is so easy to setup and customize. Also, it only costs $25/month to use with no contract. After my event, I pause the billing until my next event! Although the software developers are in the U.K. they are VERY friendly and quick to respond to your questions (no charge). The things I love about this software are too numerous to list!

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is the fact that sometimes you have to dig to find a certain feature you are looking for.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

Pros

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software. 2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time). 3. Reporting is super weak!

MM

Matthew M.

Tailored to me

Pros

Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

Cons

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

ML

Matthew L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Nice interface! Super easy to use!

Excellent! They are responsive and answer your queries in a fast and timely manner. Their pricing is also competitive and makes it an excellent platform for events which do not require a too complex set-up.

Pros

The UI of the platform is very nice and super user friendly. Love that it is able to do a broadcast of important announcements to our ticket buyers and that it is able to have many nifty functions which are built-in which allows me to customise the forms according to what I want or need. It's an excellent product! A lot of thought has been put into it to make it both versatile and user friendly.

Cons

Auto-Cancellations of Tickets. As we are handling large possible cancellations every week, it would be great if for free tickets the ticket buyers are able to cancel their tickets on their own accord so as to provide administrative ease. It will also be good if they could include an auto-email generator for 3 day reminders, 1 day before event reminders which are automatically sent out/ common template which we could just tap on. Sort of like how they have set up their confirmation email being able to have global/ event specific.

Damian S.

Wouldn't consider anything else

Pros

The best and very affordable online ticketing platform. Highly recommended

Cons

A bit more customisation on questions would be ideal but doesn't detract from a great product.

LW

Lisa W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The BEST OPTION for event ticketing and management

Ticket Tailor has allowed us to sell event tickets to a wider audience and to keep our ticket prices low enough to allow many people to be able to afford to purchase tickets. Their fee schedule is very reasonable and free events are offered free of ticketing fees. They have been very responsive to any and all questions about navigation and I am extremely happy that I found them.

Pros

The Ticket Tailor company strives to provide a cost-effective way to manage events. Any "free" or charitable event is at no cost to the organizer! That alone speaks to their commitment to helping non-profits and businesses of all sizes to be able to utilize this platform. Customer service is top-notch! They are not only responsive but they follow up just in case. We are a small business and we try our best to manage event expenses so that we can offer more compensation to our performers. Ticket Tailor has a fee schedule that has allowed us to accomplish this.

Cons

I would like to be able to manually add tickets that were sold outside of the TIcket Tailor platform and do so without a fee. (I understand why I can't, but it would be nice.)

JC

Josh C.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Incredibly easy to use.

This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Pros

Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Cons

Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

VV

Viral V.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

simple intuitive and easy to manage

Pros

the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

Cons

honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.