Freshdesk Messaging Reviews

User ratings

4.0

• Likelihood to recommend7.6/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team.

Seth H.

I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag.

Muneeba F.

The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

MB

Michael B.

I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who.

Virginia G.

I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support.

Shu S.

Difficult to transfer chat. Really bad customer support.

Bipin V.

Freshdesk Messaging users...

How would you rate Freshdesk Messaging?

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

Transcript

Don: Hi, my name's Don, I'm a copywriter. I give Freshchat a four out of five star rating. For more reviews...

Freshchat has many issues

Pros

It's easy to configure the automated messages which works fine. We found these were very effective in initiating with the interested visitors and get their contact details.

Cons

There are numerous things like: - Poor on-time notifications of web visitors. - Take almost 10 secs to the chat box to appear after initializing a chat. - Difficult to transfer chat. - Really bad customer support.

The Best Chat App Imimented Easily

Brilliant so far, we’re taking it one step at a time but plan to rolls this out across all of our sites.

Pros

It’s UI is incredible, super easy to use but with all of the features you would expect and more!

Cons

I’d like the bot to be more programmable so that it can respond to common questions from customers automatically.

Review on Freshchat

Freshchat is helping our clients or the website visitors to contact us without them calling us or sending us emails.

Pros

Ease to get leads or stay connected from our website. Any visitor on our website can communicate to us very easily.

Cons

Need to improve on some features and stay competitive in market.

Freshchat

Its integration with our freshdesk was easy and very easy to use and administer.

Pros

Easy to use and configure and integrate with other products like freshdesk.

Cons

the solutions do not open in a new window and it only opens in half the screen when maximized.

Great chat software for your website

Pros

Recently switched to Freshchat and can definitely recommend it. The tool is simple and does the job the way you want it to do ! The automations are decent.

Cons

It lacks integrations with other tools but they will get there.

Tried on our website, did not work, no support.

None, just a waste of my time.

Pros

Looked nice.. that's about it.

Cons

Did not work properly. When we logged out, it kept saying that there was a team member online and it would reply in under 2 minutes. The support told me to check my settings, still didn't work. Sound notifications were not working, the support staff said 'check your computer is not muted' - what? Is this a phone company telling me to check my router is plugged in? BUYER BEWARE - what a joke.

It's Really effective way to interact with your customers

It's a Really good experience.

Pros

Really easy to use and has a lot of basic features. it can be easily embedded to any website.

Cons

the higher plans are too much expensive.

Easy to use chat

An easy and effective way to add chat facility to your online shop or website. Dealing with customers is simple enough, with an easy to use interface for both sides and the facility for customers to leave out of hours messages. My only gripe is that there's no way to set office hours so the icon could switch automatically to the "leave a message" version when we close for the day.

Pros

Easy to use Low cost Nice design

Cons

Can't set out of hours No mobile app

An awesome customer interaction chammel

Its fascinating to know one can incooporate a bot in this chat to take care of FAQs

Pros

Chat transcript on mail Tickets raised from the chat where necessary Intergration with multiple applications

Cons

Its a great tool but sold as an addon for the fresh service when it shiuld have been bundled up as one product for fresh service customers.

Freshchat Review

Pros

Ease of use is the best feature of Freshchat.

Cons

Sometimes chats disappear from the panel before I am able to tag them.

I am just a customer using this software

I've used this chat service on multiple occasions on a specific website when order bulk items. The chat experience has always been the same, which is nice. It is simple to see where to click to open the chat, there is an option to minimize the chat window. It's easy to know when you are getting a response. I've had a good overall experience.

Pros

It is a simple chat software that makes communicating with a sales representative simple and easy. I like that the interface isn't distracting. There isn't a lot of unnecessary fluff surrounding the chat window. There is a simple sound that plays when someone responds to the chat. That makes it easy to know when the sales representative has responded to my question, even if I change tabs in my browser.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any from the customer side of things. I don't know on the other side.

Absolutely awesome tool for customer interactions via live chat!!

Pros

The UI is refreshing and usage is quite easy. It is easy to get started and the simplicity of the UI allows to learn the functionality easily. Sincerely saying, I haven't tried many other chat tools but I can vouch that this is one of the good ones.

Cons

Didn't find much of any cons to start with. To start with, one can say that the customization in the custom campaigns is not very flexible and could include more options.

Quite useful for both sells and support

All in all, a well rounded live chat tool for sells and support. Well integrated with other Freshworks tools.

Pros

Superb as a customer support tool for quick communication with clients. Both to provide information and to resolve issues. Can be integrated with FresDesk for a top of the line combination!

Cons

More flexibility with the visual appearance would be welcomed. Resizing or relocating the main window easily for example.

Good tool when getting started

They have a free plan which is pretty good but keep in mind, if you are chatting with customers at scale, their feature set is very limited. I would definitely keep them in mind because their products do mature quickly but at this time, they don't have the number one product on the market. But it is free so it is a great start.

Unclear Documentation and Communication

Overall experience? Wasting time

Pros

It was cheap, good for start. Features was good.

Cons

- Slow response Customer Support - When it comes to troubleshoot you will waste lot of your time to figure it out - I believe many user will not continue after the trial - The customer support is lack of knowledge

Terrible Product

Lost a few customers

Pros

Allows unlimited contacts to be stored on the system & a priority inbox for customers with urgent inquiries

Cons

That a chat must be assigned to an agent and the conversation is viewable next time the user contacts you. Also having a team widget is not helpful because sometimes customers want to chat with a specific agent.

A great chat widget

Pros

I got this for free so I honestly can't complain about the price. The UI is intuitive and easy to get to grips with.

Cons

There are literally so many other competitors in this market that it's hard to differentiate yourself. I like freshchat but there are lots of alternatives that would have been just as good.

Really interesting service

We've been using other Fresh* -products for a couple of years. Freshchat has not yet been implemented/in use, but our experience with Freshsales/Freshdesk is so good, that I can recommend this product as well

Cons

Good chat solution for your Company

Pros

Easy of use and to setup. Documentation is there to help you

Cons

Customer support is a bit basic. Had a bit of trouble communicating with them

Just a bit expensive for Entrepreneurs

Sales improvements

Pros

I like its beautiful UI and Its features, The ease of use is also very nice and the helpdesk integration is just too good!

Cons

The pricing is a bit expensive for Entreprenuers, The folks at Jivochat provide their chat at less price, The trial also requires credit card verification and confirmation which I don't like at all.

Awesome Product!

Smooth sailing all the way! we have been using freshchat since their beta days and we have never encountered a problem till date. Its easy to use and integration was super simple!

Nice product

To this time it serves our needs well. Didn't have any problems with it since we are using it. It is a nice product.

Great live chat tool

Pros

Great tool for live chat, both for support and sales.

Cons

Not the easiest to set up custom workflows

Modern Design, Useful information

Pros

Its design is very attractive which customer finds it easy to use. It give us leverage when communicating with the customers. Added information regarding the customers are also very helpful on giving us an idea how to handle/communicate. Easy to setup. With offline mode.

Cons

Message notification from customers can be improved. Customer service sometimes missed messages due to this.

This reviewer only left a rating