Freshchat Reviews

3.86/5 (37 reviews)

Anonymous

You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Shikhil Sharma

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

- Great interface for end customers - Limited features, but done right - Free trial available with full features to test - Great customer support - The backend dashboard UI is good Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-07-25

This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach. The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Muneeba Feroze

Bring customer servie level to the next level

Reviewed 2018-03-01

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

Lavanya Chandrasekharan

Great tool for instant chat

Reviewed 2018-05-12

The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

Modern customer support tool

Reviewed 2017-12-07

cost effective and being online for our customers 24/7Switching to Freshchat for the customer support in our foundation proved to be a successful decision. Unlike competitors like Zendes our agents won't need to be online all the time. A customer asks something, the bot gathers relevant information such as name, phone and e-mail and once one of our agents is online they reply to the chat. The customer will be notified by e-mail or pushnotification. The customer can even leave our website due to this e-mail notification. As we work with volunteers we can never guarantee to be online all day but now with Freshchat we won't miss a chat anymore!

Ines Robertson

great and simple tool

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support. The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for operators Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot. I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoyingThe tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

Yan Fedorov

We use it on our website.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

We can engage more website visitors. It's well-balanced and not expensive, unlike alternatives. We trialed with other solutions but after we used free version for a while, decided to go with them. We also use Freshsales and both solutions integrate well.

Steve C

Freshchat gives you everything you need!

Reviewed 2019-01-09

No serious problems and customer service was quick to help with anything I neededThe software is incredibly simple to install and intuitive to use. It is also pretty organized, which helps when you need to assign chats to other reps.

Freshchat

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-02

Really enjoyed deploying this onto our help desk. Customer support is absolutely amazing and go above and beyond to help. UI is great and the ability to create the live chat into fresh desk calls allows for nothing to be missed. We use this for first line support and anything more complex we use it for extra details.

Krishna Prasad

Easy to set up and easy to manage

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Good and easy to set up All required options are available. Reports and dashboard features are good.

Anonymous

Great SDK to interact with our customers easily

Reviewed 2018-04-26

- Greatly helps in talking to our customer via the application - They provides iOS, Android and Web SDK to integrate in all platforms - Channels are great, so we can send like a notification to users - Tagging each users with custom fields is great

Jennifer Paldino

Very limited features, expensive add-on, requires a lot of setup

Reviewed 2018-12-06

We have not fully launched yet, because of the amount of time required to set up and copy over information from FreshDeskI'm hoping there will be updates, but as of right now, it's difficult to use and requires an enormous amount of setup. It should just pull in our information from Freshdesk, but it does not.

Anonymous

One of the best modern communication tools

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-22

One thing we really like about FreshChat is it's intuitive nature. New users literally become proficient within minutes and experienced users are finding new functionally all the time!

Troy Hanna

Simple Easy To Use and Added a Huge Value to Our Customer Support/Training

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Really enjoyed learning about the software as soon as I signed up for the free trial. I also enjoyed my interactions when their training and support staff who helped me quickly get this up and running. The day it went live for our customers we received great feedback about how accessible our company is.

Armando Reixa

A good alternative to zendesk

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Some of my clients need a chat tool for their Wordpress wensites. They need to be something simple to use and that can be used in their mobile phone. I like the way it integrates with wordpress. Easy to manage by my clients. Connection with FreshDesk.

Manju Surinder

Best tool to integrate chat tool on your website

Reviewed 2018-12-08

It really solve the purpose of chat integration system for your website. Overall experience is awesome!This software is my first choice to integrate chat script on my website. They have heft list of feature and free plan as well. You can easily change the background image and add questions for chatbot as well.

Tristan Bailey

easy to set up and integrate with our Freshdesk

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Easy to set up and add extra users and rules. Where I can add office hours that forward to email, allows me to leave it on all day. The email sending with the threaded conversation and forwarding a ticket to freshdesk is a plus

Kobi Omenaka

The main thing that attracted me to Freshchat was that it looked good...1 was vain

Reviewed 2018-05-12

It looks good and if it had worked it would have done some nice things like linking with Freshdesk and Facebook

Bipin VK

Freshchat has many issues

Reviewed 2018-04-04

It's easy to configure the automated messages which works fine. We found these were very effective in initiating with the interested visitors and get their contact details.

The Best Chat App Imimented Easily

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Brilliant so far, we’re taking it one step at a time but plan to rolls this out across all of our sites.It’s UI is incredible, super easy to use but with all of the features you would expect and more!

Aaron Symons

Tried on our website, did not work, no support.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

None, just a waste of my time. Looked nice.. that's about it.

Kevin Partner

Easy to use chat

Reviewed 2017-02-07

An easy and effective way to add chat facility to your online shop or website. Dealing with customers is simple enough, with an easy to use interface for both sides and the facility for customers to leave out of hours messages. My only gripe is that there's no way to set office hours so the icon could switch automatically to the "leave a message" version when we close for the day.Easy to use Low cost Nice design

Joseph Albrechtsen

I am just a customer using this software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-02

I've used this chat service on multiple occasions on a specific website when order bulk items. The chat experience has always been the same, which is nice. It is simple to see where to click to open the chat, there is an option to minimize the chat window. It's easy to know when you are getting a response. I've had a good overall experience. It is a simple chat software that makes communicating with a sales representative simple and easy. I like that the interface isn't distracting. There isn't a lot of unnecessary fluff surrounding the chat window. There is a simple sound that plays when someone responds to the chat. That makes it easy to know when the sales representative has responded to my question, even if I change tabs in my browser.

Anonymous

Absolutely awesome tool for customer interactions via live chat!!

Reviewed 2018-04-30

The UI is refreshing and usage is quite easy. It is easy to get started and the simplicity of the UI allows to learn the functionality easily. Sincerely saying, I haven't tried many other chat tools but I can vouch that this is one of the good ones.