Convoso Reviews

4.6/5 (10 reviews)

Holly Depies

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers needs

Reviewed 2017-09-14

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

Anonymous

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using automation.

Reviewed 2018-05-06

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

Marissa Billiu

Excellent

Reviewed 2017-12-05

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software. What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

Shane Ludington

Our most valuable tool we use.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

cost and performance tracking, improved speed to contact, decreased lead spend, increased revenueBeing able to track our costs and conversion ratios better than ever before. Also our speed to contact seems to lead our peers evidence by speaking to lead companies and verify time from post to dial.

Mike Williams

This Dialer has it ALL!!

Reviewed 2017-06-22

We spend less time waiting for calls and no other system has this kind of connect rate!! Love itIt has lead management, a fully integrated PBX, tons and tons of features that help optimize your operation and minimize the need for a admin to run it. it pretty much runs on auto pilot. The Reports are easy to use and provide any possible data you may need.

Nate Nehor

Top notch predictive dialer

Reviewed 2017-06-22

The biggest benefit was our call completion ratio.I've used a couple dialers out there. The appeal in Convoso is their ability to complete calls. They completely nearly 100% of my calls the bulk of the time.... It's really impressive

Re nauta Bell

This is necessity for anyone in sales who cold calls.

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Convoso has a really cool workflow automation that has elevated my productivity quite a bit and I'm definitely profitable.

julie kundin

Great Customer Support.

Reviewed 2017-05-11

We have a great customer support team there. It feels like we are our rep's only customer because she goes out of her way to help us customize to the extent that we can. I also like the agent monitor setup.

Anonymous

This should be your first Dialer!

Reviewed 2018-11-29

We ended up going with a different product. That being said, if the connectivity issue had been resolved this is the platform we would use today. Use this first and if it works on your network never go anywhere else.This system is so easy to use and so easy to administer. Support is quick to help answer questions or implement new features.

Steve Smith

Great support, individual approach

Reviewed 2014-04-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Great functionality and quality of service. I began using this software at the recommendation of one of my friends.