ReviewTrackers Logo
ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

visit website

ReviewTrackers Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

See full reviews by rating

Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond.
We worked with Emily Carl and we found that our experience was truly wonderful. They have exceptional customer service and we are so glad to be working with them.
The ease and convenience to the customer is what makes this really nice. The customer service and support at Review Trackers is super, as well.
I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc.
Some times the delay when extracting the reviews.
Sometimes a delay in updating after replying to reviews.

ReviewTrackers users...

Chatmeter-logocaret

Chatmeter

ReviewPush-logocaret

ReviewPush

How would you rate ReviewTrackers?

Pretty Good

Transcript

Keith T.: Hi, my name is Keith. I'm a senior software engineer and I give ReviewTrackers five out of...

Great for being introduced to marketing and patient experience tracking!

I am happy with ReviewTrackers as a whole because it does what it was designed to do. Not all software is able to consistently deliver what they aim to promise and present.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use. My position is not a marketing position, but is within a marketing team. This software gives me the ability to see analytics that my supervisor cares about, while also handing individual cases of feedback for my daily functions.

Cons

The integrations can be tricky, but technology is never without flaw. Customer service always comes through in investigating and ultimately solving or explaining problems.

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're thrilled that you think our software platform is easy to use! Even more importantly, we're glad that ReviewTrackers is delivering the data and insights that you and your team need. Thank you also for your honest feedback about integrations; we take your comments very seriously, and if you have more suggestions or feedback, our Customer Success team is always here to listen. Once again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community!

Great Reputation Management

We have been very pleased with this platform.

Pros

It's easy to use, and everything is easily accessible.

Cons

I would have liked to see a better way of managing imports and managing current customers.

Hi Lina! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad our product was a cost efficient choice for your company needs. Thank you for providing additional feedback and we will pass along to our team!

Very helpful!

Overall I’m very happy with the ease of use and having all data in one spot. It’s simple to set up and can pull a variety of different data. I would recommend for other restaurants.

Pros

It’s so easy to consolidate all reviews, see trends and respond in one place. Makes it simple to get a comprehensive score.

Cons

Some hiccups, lag of seeing real time response rates.

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are so happy to hear that you're using the software platform to efficiently manage and consolidate your reviews, identify trends, and respond to customers. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have any more issues with response rates, or if you have additional suggestions, please let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for recommending ReviewTrackers!

Reviews made simple

Pros

I enjoy the ease of using Review Tracker. I enjoy having all reviews in one place and responding to the, directly from the site. I really enjoy the ask for reviews options, as it makes it easy for you to build up your online reputation.

Cons

I do not enjoy having to leave the site, log-on, and then respond to reviews. I wish you could respond to all reviews in the site.

Hi Danielle, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using ReviewTrackers, and that it is helping your team build a positive online reputation. Our software platform is definitely the perfect solution for managing your reviews and customer feedback in one place. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

ReviewTrackers doesn't increase the chance of clients leaving an online review

I've had little luck getting my clients to act upon receiving the request email from ReviewTrackers to leave an online review for me (on Google, etc.). ReviewTrackers doesn't allow the email subject or the actual content of the email invite to be customized. Currently it's "follow up" which will not get the client's attention.. therefore, they won't open the email and leave you a review. This constitutes a waste of effort and money.

Pros

It is easy to implement the actual email but that is about it.

Cons

The email content and subject can't be customized to increase the chances of the client actually opening the email and then leaving a review on Google, etc.

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you haven't been getting as much value as you should from ReviewTrackers. And we apologize for any confusion you may have experienced in using the Ask Tool: when you request reviews or feedback from your customers, the subject line is indeed customizable, as are many other fields in the email. The Ask Tool is loaded with default...

Great option for review aggregation

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

All you need in one place!

Pros

I love that ReviewTrackers alerts me quickly when any of our locations has a review so we can either send our appreciation or even try to correct an experience that we were unaware of. It's essential to me for reputation management.

Cons

asking for reviews and posting them online could be worked on. Reviewers don't share online and the internal feedback is helpful, but not the end result wanted.

Hello Afsana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled to hear how useful the alerts are to your day to day operations and reputation management. Your feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated, we will pass it along to our team!

Manage your review easily

Pros

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Cons

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Time Saver

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Review trackers

Pros

It is an efficient way to consolidate and easily keep track of all reviews from all platforms

Cons

There is not many negatives that I have to say about the product

Chris, thank you so much for the 5-star ratings across the board. We're so glad you're loving your ReviewTrackers experience: our software is definitely designed as a solution to consolidating all your reviews across various platforms. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

ReviewTracker

Pros

Everything is in one place. Easy to respond to reviews or email people straight the from the platform.

Cons

The only review platform you cannot respond directly to from ReviewTrackers is Yelp.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews as well as request customers for feedback. The Ask Tool is definitely one of the favorite product features for many of our customers. Thanks also for your helpful feedback about Yelp; if you have additional suggestions or comments, our Customer Success team would love to hear them! Again, thank you for your review.

Keep doing what you're doing!

It's been great! Only a couple minor tech hiccups but overall I've been very satisfied with the product!

Pros

The ease to respond back to customers on various different platforms on this platform

Cons

No way to customize amplify widgets or review generation emails

Hi Anson, thanks for reviewing our platform. We are excited to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you efficiently manage and respond to your customers' online reviews. We're also taking your comments about customization onboard. In case you missed it: you can now customize your Ask landing and kiosk pages, too. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience here on Capterra!

Feedback

I like it but it can be better.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, I can filter easily .

Cons

The reviews are delayed. In our business, it is important to get real-time updates about negative reviews and that's not always the case.

Hi Evelyn, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community. And thank you for describing our software platform as easy to navigate. We take your comments very seriously, and we'd love to hear more from you about how we can deliver an even better ReviewTrackers experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com.

REVIEW OF SOFTWARE

Pros

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LIKE THE WAY ITS SETUP.

Cons

I AM NOT SURE WE ARE GETTING ALL THE REVIEW.

Thank you, Aimee, for the perfect ratings you've given ReviewTrackers! We're so glad you find our software platform easy to use. We couldn't agree more: our goal is to deliver a seamless and efficient user experience to all our business customers. Again, thanks for your feedback, and for your unwavering support of ReviewTrackers!

Useful

The responses are quick and easy to use as well

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Cons

The software is easy to use and easy to reach out and respond to reviews

Joe, we're glad to hear you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews and respond to customers. Thanks for taking the time to share your review (and excellent ratings) with the Capterra community!

Review tracker

Pros

I love that it keeps everything in one place. The ease of seeing things on one screen beats any other software.

Cons

I’m not a huge fan of the screen change for Yelp. Working on a management team with multiple log ins can get confusing.

Hi Deanna, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're happy that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online customer reviews in one place. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team.

Pros

The daily emails are easy to see how we are doing in the eyes of our guest.

Cons

Would be nice to have a direct link to write a review back

Thank you very much, Darren, for the excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers! We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage the guest experience. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks for supporting ReviewTrackers!

Yearly review

Pros

The software keeps you informed every time a new review is written. You are always up to date with how the guests feels about their store experience.

Cons

Not many cons it was a great tool that we were able to benefit from.

Darcelle, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online reviews and understand the guest experience at your store locations. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Solid review tracker

Pros

We have used a few different review trackers and I believe this is more user friendly than the others when it comes to navigating and responding to reviews directly from the website.

Cons

It randomly says I don’t have access to log in from time to time and I have to try again the next day

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're happy to hear you think our software platform is easy to use, and we're glad you and your team are using the review response features to get back to your customers. Thanks also for your honest feedback about your login experience. If you run into a snag, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review!

I Love This Software

Pros

Software allows us to view multiple location reviews all in once glance.

Cons

None as of now - the software works as described.

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're so thrilled to hear it's going great so far for you and your team. ReviewTrackers is definitely the all-in-one solution to monitoring and managing online reviews of multiple business locations, across dozens of review websites. If you have any questions or additional feedback, you may reach out any time to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Great Tool to Keep Track of Reviews

My experience has been great. I used to have to log in to each account that we have to check reviews. This pulls them all together for me.

Pros

I love that all of our reviews are in one platform. I like that we can invite people to give us feedback and 3rd party reviews.

Cons

The kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far.

Hi Jamie, Thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're happy that you're using our software platform not only to consolidate your reviews in one dashboard, but also to request customers for feedback and generate new reviews. Thanks for your candid feedback about Kiosk Mode; if you have additional comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team. Once again, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community.

Use of ReviewTrackers

Positive

Pros

User friendly, sends reviews right to your email.

Cons

Seems like it just duplicates what we get with Yelp and Google.

Hi Lydia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the trial of our product and hope you will consider us for your reputation management software. Please reach out if you have any questions during your evaluating period! Thank you again.

Great product

great product and support

Pros

Review management. We use this to ensure that we know what reviews are our there so we can respond immediately.

Cons

I'd like it to be easier to send review requests to prospects. We'd like our CRM to be integrated but there is a charge so we have not done it.

Hi Beth! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Capterra review! We are so happy to hear you are loving our product! The feedback you left is valuable and will be forwarded to our team. Thanks again!

RT makes it easy to monitor your online reputation

Pros

I love how easy ReviewTrackers made verifying locations with Google. This step opened the door for us to start responding to our customers.

Cons

The reviews filter doesn't always default to "last 30 days" or whatever option I'd like

Hi Brett! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Capterra review! We are thrilled to hear you are loving the ReviewTrackers platform. We appreciate you leaving us feedback and we will pass along to our team.

Great product

Pros

I appreciate ReviewTrackers because it simplifies the process of monitoring reviews bringing all of them together in one convenient place. And allows me to respond quickly to them as well.

Cons

I wish ReviewTrackers wasn't necessary but with all the internet review sites it's basically required to stay on top of them.

Aaron, we can't thank you enough for the incredible review you have shared here on Capterra. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers has simplified the entire review management process for you; we're also happy that you're using our software platform to quickly respond to your customers, which is a must in today's age. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!