ReviewTrackers Logo

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

ReviewTrackers Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.81/10

Reviews by rating

We worked with Emily Carl and we found that our experience was truly wonderful. They have exceptional customer service and we are so glad to be working with them.
The ease and convenience to the customer is what makes this really nice. The customer service and support at Review Trackers is super, as well.
Some times the delay when extracting the reviews.
Sometimes a delay in updating after replying to reviews.

Keith T.

Dev

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pretty Good

Transcript

Keith T.: Hi, my name is Keith. I'm a senior software engineer and I give ReviewTrackers five out of...

CB

Carli B.

Review Trackers Feedback

ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Pros

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

Cons

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

DK

Doug K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Keeping current with Google Reviews

Good experience so far.

Pros

It gives us fairly quick updates on Google reviews. This is needed in our industry to fix issues with our customers immediately.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to create a campaign to entice our customers to post positive reviews when they've had a great experience.

Hello Doug, Thank you so much for leaving us a review on Capterra! We are glad our software is helping you streamline your reputation management. We appreciate the feedback and will forward it to our team. Thanks again!

AA

Aida A.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Dash board

Great ideas Does help me when the figures are correct

Pros

Easy to see all platforms and easy to navigate the pages

Cons

Is not accurate Response time ect I report back to store owners When the information is incorrect. My job becomes very difficult to keep their trust in the business

Hi Aida, thanks very much for your review. We are so glad to hear that ReviewTrackers is providing you with greater visibility into online reviews and customer feedback across multiple platforms. We also hear you and your comments about response times shown in your dashboard. Our Customer Success team would love to help. Please send us a message via support@reviewtrackers.com so we can talk in greater detail about how you can maximize the value you're getting from ReviewTrackers.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too! In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well. We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

DA

Dawn A.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

Pros

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

Cons

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

MR

Michael R.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Great one-stop for all reviews

Overall experience is great though. Saves time from having to log into 4 separate platforms to keep track of reviews. Better to do all in one place.

Pros

Was easy to integrate to social and other review site platforms. Makes it much easier to respond, manage, and review different stores all in the same place. Easy sort categories and makes replying to customers very easy.

Cons

My biggest pain points have to do with the platform cache. If i refresh my browsers, new reviews don't show up until i navigate to one of the other tabs, and then go back to the reviews page. Other pain point is that I set up immediate notifications when we get reviews, but when i get a notification that a new Yelp review has been submitted, I won't see it in ReviewTrackers for almost 24hrs. There is also a large delay from when a customer submits a Yelp review, and when we get a notification that one has been submitted, or when they actually post. We've gotten Yelp review notifications sometimes from days ago (about 2 or 3). Makes it hard if they are a 1 star disgruntled customer for us to respond to, bc we can't fix anything at that point.

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad our integration process was easy. We appreciate your feedback and will pass along to our team.

EC

Ernie C.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

A must have for any restaurant

Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

Pros

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

Cons

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

ER

Eddie R.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Recommendation for Review Tracker

We have used RT for over two years and they are always super helpful when asking for specific reports for certain location.

Pros

I like the reporting for each of our 800 locations all in one dashboard.

Cons

I don't believe store hours updates push to yelp.

Hello Eddie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad to hear you are loving our dashboard for your 800 locations. Thank you for being a customer with us for over two years! We appreciate the feedback you provided and will send to our team. Thank you again!

LB

Lindsey B.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

Pros

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

Cons

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

GM

Grace M.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Thank you, RT!

I love them.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to setup, navigate, and analyze the information available. I enjoy the notification and reporting options, and being able to manage multiple location reputations from one platform.

Cons

I do wish the keyword tracking was perfect, but I do understand that AI can't be 100% accurate depending on what words are used before or after the keywords. Example "cold cobb salad" could be viewed as a negative, but it's actually positive.

Hello Grace! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are thrilled to hear how our product has streamlined your processes and how easy it is to use. Thank you for the feedback you provided and we will pass along to our team. Again, we appreciate you leaving us a review!

JB

James B.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Love the product, look forward to future updates.

Absolutely love using the product, and again, love its ease of use. Looking forward to updates on auto replies. Will definitely give it a 10/10 once that happens!

Pros

I love how easy it is to filter reviews, whether by company, stars, or platform. The interface is extremely easy to use. The support is fantastic and will get back to you in a timely manner.

Cons

I currently manage the reviews for three restaurants and would love to have individual auto-replies for each restaurant as opposed to an all encompassing one.

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to share your review with Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that you love ReviewTrackers! The software platform is easy to use, and can really help you stay efficient in terms of managing online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks, too, for your suggestion about auto-replies! If you have additional feedback and ideas, please don't hesitate to let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience.

RF

Ricardo F.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

We loved the product

Overall we loved the product. With the functionality it offers us, our customer relations have improved 100% and we won them.

Pros

Easy to use. Fast and solution-oriented customer support. Customizable. Reasonable price high performance.

Cons

We have had no problems with the service.

Hi Ricardo! We are thrilled to hear you are loving our product and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

WP

Wes P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A great way to stay up to date!

It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Wes, First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

DD

Donn D.

Great and easy!

Very good!

Pros

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

Cons

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.

KH

Katie H.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Game Changer

My overall experience with ReviewTrackers has been great. The user interface is extremely easy to use and the features that they offer are extremely valuable. The sales rep was extremely friendly and the ReviewTrackers team has been very helpful in solving any problems we have had.

Pros

Ease of use. This platform is one of the best out there. Their user interface is extremely easy to navigate the capabilities are incredible.

Cons

The rep that sold and trained us on the platform did not stay with us. Would like to have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing such a great review here on Capterra. We love the title of your review: "Game Changer"! We're also thrilled to hear your opinion on the simplicity and ease of use of our software platform. Thanks again for your review, and if you have more feedback to share, please do not hesitate to let us know.

SM

Stewart M.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great easy system to use

Overall very happy with Review Trackers.

Pros

Easy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying. Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.

Cons

Non Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

Stewart, Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product. We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review. - ReviewTrackers Team

KT

Krystle T.

Review Tracker Review

overall this is a nice one stop shop for tracking our guest feedback.

Pros

I like the ease of this product. I love the different time frames I can pull for one or multiple locations. I also love the email notifications on the 1 and 2 star reviews.

Cons

upon logging in the time frame is set to 2017, which is weird. Such a small thing but when adjusting the time frame each monday to pull numbers it annoys me. sometimes when a google review comes in it says no feedback but going on google you can see there is a comment.

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love that you're customizing your review notifications, as well as filtering your review data based on specific time frames. We also appreciate your candid feedback about the dashboard; if you encounter any issues, our Customer Success team is always happy to help! Again, thanks for rating ReviewTrackers!

LA

Leela A.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

It's very user friendly and incorporates all platforms into one. The reporting is also very helpful.

Cons

I wish there were more review site management tools, like changing hours, menus etc across the board.

Leela, thank you for the review. Glad you are able to use our platform with ease!

HM

HERNAN M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool, excellent team

Started a long time ago in Latin America because I´m confident it will grow a lot here in the next few years

Pros

It´s really easy to see the pros about using the software. Every feature is tangible.

Cons

I don´t really feel i have to dislike someting. Maybe some review sites in latin america should be added.

Hi Hernan, Thanks for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. It seems like you've had a positive experience with ReviewTrackers so far. We're happy you find our software platform easy to use and valuable for your team! Feel free to contact us directly and share any additional feedback or helpful suggestions you may have. Again, thanks for your review!

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Easy-to-use customer review tracking software

Reviews are very important in our business, and getting out ahead of them is there are some negative ones is vital. The daily updates keeps me informed on the most recent reviews quickly, so I we can respond in a timely manner. Fortunately, the vast majority of our reviews are positive!

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to navigate, gives a quick snapshot of average rating, total reviews and where the reviews are coming from. I like the keywords feature, and being able to filter results easily. I also like the "Ask for reviews" feature.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about them. A good overall product.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of ReviewTrackers. Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback! And we're so glad that our software platform is helping you and your organization manage online reviews, discover keyword trends, and organize customer feedback and data. We wish you great success in the New Year (congratulations on those positive reviews!) and thank you again for supporting ReviewTrackers.

EG

Edward G.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Review Trackers benefits

My overall experience working with Review Trackers has been great! Very user friendly

Pros

Very easy to see, and track my customer reviews as well as respond, and track progress month over month.

Cons

I honestly have not found something that I do not like in over a year of use.

Hi Edward, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad our software platform is helping you and your team respond to reviews, engage with your customers, and monitor your overall performance. Thanks very much for your unwavering support in the last couple of years, and we wish you great success in the New Year ahead.

KB

Kathryn B.

Very helpful!

Overall I’m very happy with the ease of use and having all data in one spot. It’s simple to set up and can pull a variety of different data. I would recommend for other restaurants.

Pros

It’s so easy to consolidate all reviews, see trends and respond in one place. Makes it simple to get a comprehensive score.

Cons

Some hiccups, lag of seeing real time response rates.

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are so happy to hear that you're using the software platform to efficiently manage and consolidate your reviews, identify trends, and respond to customers. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have any more issues with response rates, or if you have additional suggestions, please let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for recommending ReviewTrackers!

JH

Janel H.

Veterinary, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great tool

Great!

Pros

How easy it is to view reviews and respond to them

Cons

I wish there were more analytics and reporting

Hi Janel! Thank you for leaving us a review on Capterra. We are thrilled to hear you find our tool so easy to use! We appreciate your feedback on reporting and will pass along to our team.

JR

Jennifer R.

Veterinary, 1,001-5,000 employees

ReviewTracker

Pros

Everything is in one place. Easy to respond to reviews or email people straight the from the platform.

Cons

The only review platform you cannot respond directly to from ReviewTrackers is Yelp.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews as well as request customers for feedback. The Ask Tool is definitely one of the favorite product features for many of our customers. Thanks also for your helpful feedback about Yelp; if you have additional suggestions or comments, our Customer Success team would love to hear them! Again, thank you for your review.

EP

Evelyn P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Feedback

I like it but it can be better.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, I can filter easily .

Cons

The reviews are delayed. In our business, it is important to get real-time updates about negative reviews and that's not always the case.

Hi Evelyn, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community. And thank you for describing our software platform as easy to navigate. We take your comments very seriously, and we'd love to hear more from you about how we can deliver an even better ReviewTrackers experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com.