SysAid Logo

Automate IT tasks and workflows with SysAid's ITSM solution

visit website

SysAid Reviews

4.5

How would you rate SysAid?

Pros

We've been provided prompt, friendly, and accurate help from both the sales and tech support teams at SysAid over the years. They are always eager to help in any way possible.

BS

Bob S.

Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive.

CN

Coy N.

I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent.

TH

Tim H.

Cons

Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me.

JW

Joe W.

Since you have all the control over the tool, sometime is hard to fix problems dur the technical support.

Erick V.

Emails notifications is ugly. Not intuitive software, hardly understandable at first.

MG

Marius G.

SysAid Review

Being able to manage over 500 customers using the tool has made this a key tool for our organization.

Pros

What i liked moved is the incident and problem management features within SysAid.

Cons

The reporting capabilities and self-service portal can use an evolution.

Best Helpdesk Ever

I work whit this platform onPremise, for a years, and I find verry suitable for our organization

Pros

Clean, fast, flat, elegible, support works fine and fast

Cons

Some limitations on customize somes reports

Personal opinion

I do not remember have problems with this tool is very stable.

Pros

It´s the most tool easy to deplo and use for final users. Completed with other moduls tolls like CMDB inventory, etc.

Cons

For me is the rigth toll we have to use It´s complete and easy to use.

Best ticketing and Inventory system

Easy to install, implementation very simple, ticketing system is. Rey efficient. Accurate inventory Simple to upgrade

Pros

Efficient, low cpu usage, easy to manage

Cons

We should have it on the cloud rather than being on premise

SysAid - Great customizable ITMS tool

Pros

We love how we can customize almost anything.

Cons

The look and feel. It has improved a lot recently though!

SysAid is a cost effective ticketing system. It has many add-on modules to enhance its functionality

We use it daily for our ticketing system and it is our asset management system. It performs these two functions very well.

Pros

It was simple to get the cloud version up and running. We had a bit of a learning curve keeping responses to emails from creating duplicate tickets. Pushing out the agents to our desktops for asset management was very simple and is very useful. I used it frequently to ensure software compliance.

Cons

There are many add-on modules but compared to the cost of this system, they are rather pricey. The remote control feature built into SysAid if frustratingly slow and cumbersome. SysAid just released an add-on for TeamViewer that looks very promising but it costs for one simultaneous usage. I have rarely used tech support but when I did, it was always a call back.

SUPPORT MIGRATION

Pros

Hello During the migration activity of the SysAid platform and the update of its components and versions I could notice an excellent accompaniment from the support and customer service area, they sent me guidance documents and the advisors were always attentive to solve my questions and requirements for this reason I give it the highest rating, very good service

Cons

THE DOCUMENTATION NEED MORE INFORMATION

Full Featured - Ease of Use Support Desk and Change Management Solution

I've been using SysAid for over 15 years both in my current company and in my previous company. I could not be more pleased with this product and the way they handle their version upgrades always making the product better and listening to their customers in making their product better. I also used their professionals to provide enhanced training to my staff and it is helping to make our helpdesk better than ever for our staff and end users.

Pros

The Self-Service dashboard that was recently introduced. The Business Analytics that was added that I have begun to use and find it extremely useful. The staff and people that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past 15 years.

Cons

Cant say there is much I do not like. To be able to have more configuration options in the reporting and Business Analytics would be nice.

ITSM solution that won't kill your budget

We use the on-premise platform and we are pleased with out decision.

Pros

It supports ITIL practices and allowed us to add features as we matured our processes

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve and the knowledge base needs some work

Ticket management with good metrics

We are using SysAid as our primary IT ticketing system. The reporting features make it easy to see how well we are meeting our SLA's. I'm not a huge fan of the text-only template style, and the workflows are not automated, so that if I have to pass a ticket on to the next phase of a process, I have to manually re-assign it. These are minor gripes. For the most part SysAid has served us well. It is easy to use and I can't say enough about the robust reporting

Pros

Sysaid has some of the best back end reporting of any ticket system I have worked with. Colorful graphs by department or individual that report on open tickets, time to close the ticket and so many other helpful reports

Cons

Does not have as much user guidance as other software in this space. The templates are text only and it does not include automated workflows.

Sydsaid, 8 years on and still happy with this solution

Pros

When we first looked at the product over 8 years ago when we had multiple solutions. The decision to change was easy as it provided as a solution that suited our company. The deployment solution was solid and without pain and the valued end user acceptance was the key to its success. We recently reached a 100k milestone on issues logged within the system and it continues to work. The gui and integration options and reporting options that are available keep expanding which keeps up with business changes.

Cons

Nothing, we are still using today without issues

Easy to use and based on ITIL

Sysaid functions as a centralized system where all ITIL workflows can be customized based on company requirements.

Pros

Incident management Change management Asset management Self service portal

Cons

Patch management Patch management reports

My experience with SysAid

My experience is very good, we have already used it for 4 years and we have never had big problems

Pros

It is very easy to use for the administrator and for the end user.

Cons

The software has changed a lot, but when I implemented it it was all manual

Easy to use and deploy

Pros

We have been using SysAid for years and find it easy to use, easily configurable and a solid tool for daily use.

Cons

You can't have the SQL DB in a cluster.

Behind the times.

A haphazard ticket system that sometimes works better then nothing at all.

Pros

I like that you can make quick keys for EU's to access Web-Portal. I like the customization of tickets, assets and EU portals (once you can figure them out). I love the Language Configuration Text file you can use to make it totally your own. LDAP integration is a total dream come true.

Cons

Customer service is HORRID! To the point of complaints have to go to CEO of SysAid and had to have HER get on the phone with us. Mobile apps for Android and Now iOS are broken or severely limited functionality and VERY outdated compared to other ITSM's apps. RDS never works correctly. Assets have never fully populated, even though all our systems have agents and services enabled correctly. SNMP devices...

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand that life is not always perfect, but we want to have open communication with our customers to keep improving. Sometimes, our CEO jumps on welcome calls with clients, and personally introduces herself. You happened to be on such a call. To answer your issues: Mobile apps - We¿ve been working on new apps for the past few months and are currently...

Sysaid 5 Stars

Awesome.

Pros

I like how the integration with the AD, because the users used the same password. I like that you can take screen shots and have evidence of a incident.

Cons

The integration it is a litle slow but is normal is this case of situation. I havent intregate with other apps but soon i will.

Good overall experience with Sysaid

Pros

Sysaid is a very flexible and easy tool to manage IT operations both customer side and IT side. Communication with internal customers is easy and storing of information and documentation about incidents and problems is efficient. Application is flexible to be customized and integrated with external business intelligence tools. My overall experience with Sysaid is satisfying and better than previous experiences with other incident management systems. Cloud infrastructure is a plus.

Cons

Knowledge base should be easier to access for internal customers in order to improve their awareness on the incidents they are opening.

SysAid Review - Medium Size IT Company

It's ok for the price that is paid

Pros

many functionalities integrations fast browser site

Cons

it's not app based (browser cache an issue) Remote deployment is young, has flaws

best ticketing system

Pros

Easy of use, the documentation ton implement the software are really well detailled , great support from the team when you got a small problem.

Cons

Honestly nothing the price is great and it's simple.

Great product that has allowed us to run internal operations more effectively.

Great product

Pros

Incident management - The overall ease of use and effectiveness has been a blessing.

Cons

workflow design - too complicated so much that it keeps me from using

SyAid Review

We have been using SysAid for about a year now. While it took some time to get used to it because we had been using a different product for the past 10 years, we have really embraced it now. Nothing is falling through the cracks anymore. It is very easy to customize this program to your business needs. At first sight, it may seem daunting, but I promise you, after a while, you will be editing templates and workflows with ease.

Pros

Incident and request ticketing, easy of installing the asset management. Ease of use for the end-user, make your self-service portal as simple as possible and the end-users love it.

Cons

It did take a while to get the hang of programming this but they are constantly improving it. I am excited to try the new workflow designer since workflows were quite complicated.

Constantly Evolving/Improving Ticket Management Software

SysAid has solved many of our inter-department communication challenges. Through 2020 SysAid has helped standardize procedures, automate repetitious requests, and proven through our regular experiences that we have a proven business partner who's key in helping resolve key internal issues.

Pros

SysAid does a fantastic job of allowing customization of your daily workflow allowing your team to easily address issues on a daily basis. The fact that their technical support group is a 17 out of 10 just makes the experience all the better.

Cons

I would love to see the overall interface upgraded to modern 2020 standards. Many of the screens are cumbersome as software was back on the 90's.

Great product, Great service!!!

they have great response time on issues and always willing to help

Pros

ticketing routing and escalation, change management

Cons

the UI in ticketing could use some work but easy once you get used to it.

Sysaid Keeps us running

Pros

Simplistic UI is what enables us and our users to easily log and resolve issues.

Cons

On-premise customer get less frequent updated to the system.

SysAid Review

Incident management and asset tracking/registering are being used. It has given us the ability to set performance criteria and see how are matching up to them

Pros

Incident management with its graphical displays are excellently done

Cons

So far we have not found any deficiencies with the product