All categories

SysAid

Automate IT tasks and workflows with SysAid's ITSM solution

visit website

SysAid Reviews

Pros

The few times we have had any issues with the software in all the years the support has been very responsive. Reliable, reasonably priced and excellent customer service.

Edward P.

Read the full review
We use Sysaid to manage the tickets we get from our end-users. I think Sysaid is a wonderful software solution for that, because you can do almost anything you would like to do.

Ralf v.

Read the full review
The decision to change was easy as it provided as a solution that suited our company. The deployment solution was solid and without pain and the valued end user acceptance was the key to its success.

David M.

Read the full review

Cons

Old fashion, no new functionality, poor windows integration, practically no upgrades in last 3 years, bad user experience, and more.

Ivan C.

Read the full review
My IT department friends say that the administrative side of the program is a pain to deal with. On a personal level I haven't found anything to complain about.

Georgi G.

Read the full review
Load times for certain reports or data could have been faster and there were times when things would stop responding and we needed to refresh, but not often enough for it to be a problem.

Joseph R. S.

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

The Impact of SysAid

My overall experience on SysAid has been awesome, however, there are some challenges been faced during usage. If one is not technically sound, it will be difficult to manage as an Administrator without the consent of the professional support, but however, there is a user-guide to help.

Pros

The features I like most about the software is the Advanced reporting, It helps to give detailed reports about your ticketing system as a whole,location-wise, computer assets, service been used mostly etc. It also gives room to have full control as desired.

Cons

The Features that should be improved is unable to filter the customized field which is the most the critical feature that is important. For instance, when an additional feature is created manually separate from the original features, it is difficult to filter. for the implementation to take place, it will fee for a professional support as it is concluded as a project.

SysAid the ITSM that you need.

We are using it for Ticket management, Self Service Knowledge base, Asset Management, Patch Management and reporting.

Pros

SysAid Ticket management are completely customizable to fit our business needs. Asset Management gives complete visibility into assets across the organization and reporting The Self Service Portal is extremely user friendly and cuts down on the amount of tickets that actually make it into the que. Active Directory integration is fantastic.

Cons

The integrated remote control piece works but we miss some features of a more robust product.

Not so great customer service.

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies,...

Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution

I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Cons

Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

SysAid Review

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Cons

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

Pros

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

Cons

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange

Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Pros

tracking of tickets and issues are simple. centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location I like the live chat feature as well the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Cons

I cant think of an element i do not like.

A great product.

Great

Pros

The constant improvements and how they take in suggestion from the users.

Cons

Really nothing, the only thing I can say bad is it has so many great features that it is difficult to use them all. you really need to plan out the implementation.

Best Helpdesk Ever

I work whit this platform onPremise, for a years, and I find verry suitable for our organization

Pros

Clean, fast, flat, elegible, support works fine and fast

Cons

Some limitations on customize somes reports

All-in-one service

El fácil acceso que tiene y funcionalidad del modulo de flujos de trabajo ayudaron a simplificar el proceso de compras dentro de la empresa.

Pros

Todos los módulos son de un uso muy sencillo si como el producto en general, la integración con los servicios de AD, correo, etc, se adapto de forma sencilla para implementar los servicios de flujo de trabajo que tenemos dentro de la empresa.

Cons

No todos los módulos estan disponibles en la versión Completa, y que deberían de colocarte los al menos por un periodo para que puedas identificar las áreas que podrías automatizar con ellos.

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pros

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Cons

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we...

All essencials in one service desk

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage. The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

SysAid, Excelente aplicación soporte IT

Es la herramienta de soporte interno de la compañía, nos permite gestionar, dar seguimiento y solucionar los diferentes problemas, KPI de área IT, control de activos.

Pros

Excelente aplicación , fácil configuración, herramientas e integraciones con otras aplicaciones corporativas, funcional, reportes y estadísticas confiables, base de conocimiento para ingenieros y usuarios finales.

Cons

hay algunas novedades que se requieren implementar pero no hay documentación en español

Great Help Desk management system

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Pros

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Cons

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pros

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Cons

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

A great IT service management tool

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons

very restricted directly access to database.

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid. At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement. BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing. I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

SysAid

We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

Pros

We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

Cons

I have not come across any cons until now.

Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs

HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

Pros

I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Cons

Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues. We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid. ****LIKES MOST**** -Features:...

Cons

Hi Jon, Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution. You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments! Kim.

An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support

The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

Pros

The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

Cons

customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

SysAid Helpdesk

Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Pros

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Cons

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software

Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

Pros

A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

Cons

So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

Make you job easy

I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Pros

Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.