AppSheet Reviews

4.8/5 (479 reviews)

Levent KULACOGLU

Want to develop mobile apps? Then you hit an exact match!

Reviewed 2016-03-04

I have met AppSheet while I was searching the net on how to develop a mobile app from an Excel file. It was a DIY platform, pretty well organized and have some sample apps to show. To be honest, I though that these guys must either be kidding me, or the output is useless on the first sight. Simply, the platform was an add-on to Google Docs. But after I've started to build an app for myself and began to understand the limits of it, I can proudly express that with only one word: "EXCELLENT". Yeah, it is excellent because: 1.) The platform's limit is your limit. There is no end (up to a certain extent for sure) to what you can do and develop. When you get used to it day by day, you think that you've learned it. However, suddenly, you feel that you are not even close to that idea :) Though I have a programming background and using AppSheet about 8 months, I can gladly say that "I'm still a newbie"... 2.) AppSheet is strong and AppSheet is really future pending. The reason is quite simple: though AppSheet is a small business enterprise, they have a very intimate, strong and professional customer care and management, which you cannot even find it in huge enterprises or corporate companies. We (yes, "we") are like a family in AppSheet from the senior to the junior. 3.) Have you problems with your development? AppSheet moderators, programmers, scripters are always by your side and they do not even skip a tiny message even if it might be silly or irrelevant. 4.) Do you have requests? Do you need features? Provided it's not so far away or not bounded by strict API policies (because of Google), depending on the priority list of the team, sooner or later you will have it. Just be patient and give them some time. Though how you quickly need it or how urgent it might be or how crucial it might be; just remember that they are 'simply' humans... 5.) The platform have a wonderful Community page in Google+ where you have the chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world with different apps, different needs, different requests etc. With this, you will also have the chance to develop your abilities and limits by learning from them. Community owns outstanding moderators who are also exprienced AppSheet developers. Each post is replied with great care and with light speed. This is the place where you feel the warmth of a family, intimacy and you clearly see how everyone cares about you and your problems.

Matt Vilea

The mobile app DIY platform I returned to.

Reviewed 2016-03-20

When I was first looking for a mobile app development platform, I wanted something simple to use but powerful enough to allow me to completely customize the app to the vision I had in my head. When I first started using AppSheet it was only 7 months after they went live; at that point it was still in it's early stages and experiencing many growing pains. I found myself running into the limitations of the platform at that time and was frustrated enough I began looking around for another solution. After playing around for a few weeks, I found myself constantly going back to AppSheet and playing around more and more. I'd find a limitation on another platform that didn't exist in AppSheet, I'd get frustrated that I'd have to learn a TON of stuff for one platform and return to AppSheet again because of it's ease of use. So after weeks of looking around I realized that AppSheet was the platform I was looking for and I just had to find ways to accomplish the goals I had. Fast forward 10 months and you wouldn't believe the platform was the same. The AppSheet team publishes so many updates (almost daily) that it's hard to keep up! And their support is better than any I've seen. They've got an online community where you can actually get answers from the developers themselves. Got an issue, one of the programmers will take a look at your app and tell you what's wrong. Confused about how to get something to work, the community is filled with users who're very knowledgeable about the platform and are always willing to help a fellow user out. In the 9 months that I've been using AppSheet I've seen multiple ideas I've suggested become a reality; that's how important their user feedback is to them.... it drives the future of the platform. AppSheet is the best of both worlds; it's simple enough that anyone can make a simple app in minutes with NO coding involved, yet complex enough that you can build an entire business management system from end to end on the platform. If you're looking for a mobile app DIY platform to create a solution for a problem you have... AppSheet really is the one to choose.

Ethan Jacobsen

Very easy way to create a functional mobile app with simple spreadsheets

Reviewed 2018-06-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, this worked fairly well for our company at the beginning. We used it to organize work orders for technicians and we loved the customization options, however, we ended up growing out of it and switched to a software that was more expensive, but already set up to handle the work load we have.

Ryan Traficanto

A Review of AppSheet.

Reviewed 2018-09-13

The graphic user interface involving toggle buttons and icons are very helpful and increase efficiency in app creation. Overall this great mobile app has saved us a lot of headache. Highly recommended for industry firms that might specialize in keeping track of sales and also the hospitality sector.

Mavares Peters

Develop an App to suit you.

Reviewed 2018-07-14

Develop the master programmer in you

Jason Wilson

We use Appsheet to develop data collection practices for our NGO supporting refugees in Jordan

Reviewed 2018-03-25

Appsheet has given us the ability to build our data collection and management practices in a modular way, which allows us to take advantage of their specific value in the context of our wider stack. Because our budget is limited, it's so helpful to use software such as Appsheet to get the best value for our money.

Andrés E. Bello

A paper plane that will take you far away

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I could say that this type of tool is one of those that we have to dare to use even when we do not have much training in the area. The results can be extremely good.

Anonymous

A platform that takes the tedium out of building mobile apps

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Launching the app and aligning it to end-user demands and expectations has not been a challenge at all. Since it is a dev+hosting platform, things are very much under my control. Helpful features like cloning an entire app make discovery and troubleshooting painless. More importantly, you pay only for the actual number of users!

Patrick O'Rear

Excellent app for people who are not programmers

Reviewed 2017-07-20

We have other applications that are built by programmers and this is an easier application to adjust and improve upon quickly.

Anonymous

Appsheet is very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I work in a K12 education context, used to be a teacher for 40+ years. While I am nearing my pension, I have had an enormous amount of fun building this app.

vallabhan CS

If you thought getting a mobile app for your business was expensive and tough, think AppSheet.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

Our field sales team is brought together on a common platform that is easy for the users and managers as well. The spreadsheet interface also allows almost all usuaal spreadsheet app capabilities to be made use of easily

Anonymous

very good tool to create your own mobile application in a matter of seconds for Android and iOS

Reviewed 2018-05-13

if you want to have a mobile application for Android and iOS AppSheet is a good tool for that. allows us to create a mobile application quickly and easily from its tools and where it offers us to start testing your application for free. The good thing about AppSheet is that it is not necessary to know the programming codes to develop our application. We can do it in a simple way and where we can find enough documentation on the web to guide us and build a mobile application.

Skype for instant communication

Reviewed 2019-01-02

We can work simultaneously in one screen , small window of Skype open to communicate and other windows open to read or collect information. Can do instant messaging or video calls at cheaper rate than phone calls. It's user friendly and easy to access

Ashley Wase

This website makes it possible to make quick easy apps that tie into data already in google sheets.

Reviewed 2017-10-05

It helped organize my life.

Thibault Renouf

Prototype and play

Reviewed 2019-03-20

We created an app we have one able to sell as mvp to more than 60 users

Brian Kephart

AppSheet - Great for my music school

Reviewed 2016-03-12

I work at a music school with about 35 employees, mostly music teachers. We had been looking for a way to transition from lesson notes in individual teacher binders to a paperless system to cut waste and improve communication between teachers and administration. We use a lot of Google Sheets, so the AppSheet platform was a good fit. In fact, it turned that the capabilities of AppSheet wildly exceeded our initial plan. Now, not only are the lesson notes paperless, but their cross-referenced to students' other programs, and students can request materials and schedule performances within the app. One of the other administrators told me yesterday he doesn't know how we functioned before the app existed. It's an eight year old business, and we've been using the app for five weeks. I gave it three stars for ease of use mostly because I failed to use the easy parts. I very quickly started using the Advanced Editor, and I think that a person's perception of that part of the service as easy or difficult to use will depend mostly on what you've experienced in the past. I don't have a great point of reference personally, but I have successfully used a lot of expressions and integrations in AppSheet despite having no training or formal experience with coding, and a limited history of spreadsheet use. I've had to contact customer service a few times through their user community. A couple of times my troubles turned out to be bugs, which were resolved within an hour of my post (once on a Saturday). In all cases support was responsive and thorough.

Ryan Ainsworth

A must have for spreadsheet enthusiasts

Reviewed 2016-03-05

I rarely write reviews, but AppSheet is most deserving. I use Excel spreadsheets for almost every aspect of my business. I have sheets for payroll, inventory, proposals, analytics, etc. They help me make informed decisions on a day to day basis. While I love spreadsheets, it is not easy to access them when I am away from my computer. This is where Appsheet comes in handy. With AppSheet, I can now turn my spreadsheets into a fully functioning app on my phone and input data whenever I want. I also can access my data through the customizable app and create an entirely new way to deal with my spreadsheets. I especially love the ability to create my own user interface and make the app look exactly how I want. After creating an app based on a simple spreadsheet, I had a number of colleagues tell me how amazing the app was. They think that I'm a programmer and can build any type of app for them, when in reality I know nothing about app creation. I can build a spreadsheet, but I would fail miserably if I had to create an app. With AppSheet, I can do both now. If you are using spreadsheets for personal or business purposes, I would highly suggest to take some time to get familiar with Appsheet. I would say that the learning curve is rather short and, like anything else, the longer you spend time with it, the better you will be. You need to also join the online forum so you can get support on any question. The online support is a community of users who are eager to help you solve your problem, big or small.

Jayadev Vadayakkalam

Quickest way to achieve process efficiency

Reviewed 2017-02-06

Appsheet and Google sheet are a great combination of technology that helps to increase productivity and operational efficiency. Once a sheet is created in a spread sheet, you get the AppSheet add-on, then almost the application is done. Amazing software !!!

Collin Riley

Great for our Business

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Makes our Eq pickups very easy help full to the techs out in the field

John Jensen

This will help our organization!

Reviewed 2017-04-14

I would like to see some improvements continue, such as formatting the column descriptions in colors and bold etc. I would also like to see if a entry is invalid that there is options on how to display on the app while filling it out and not waiting to save before highlighting, the thin red line is not easily visible.

Great Business Solutions

Reviewed 2018-12-18

We created a CRM and an Oboarding application to help us with our business needs until our company grew too large and required enterprise software.

Joe Nuzio

this app is an excellent app

Reviewed 2017-06-12

building apps for my mobile device from excel and word documents

Adrian Dance

Good fun

Reviewed 2017-07-05

Useable and quite adaptable, good to make AppSheet data usable in the palm of your hand. Makes workflow more streamline.

Nazem Ghandour

The best easiest way to make an app

Reviewed 2017-06-23

I dont need to hire scarce and expensive programmers to create web and mobile apps anymore.

A Swiss Army Knife for business processes

Reviewed 2018-08-26

Financial management of reactive and planned maintenance on a large support contract and company intranet so far.

Andrew Wroblewski

From the first time use to becoming a pro it's been a great experience!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Better organized business and personal activities and records

Patrick Sylim

Very useful!

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Flexibility of functionality, frequency of feature updates, great support system and community, great dev team!

Jurgen Luyt

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-22

Gave our information life

Riccardo Liviabella

I have easily created some smartphone apps to manage the business of the company I work for.

Reviewed 2017-08-09

The ability to share information at all levels using the smartphone. Anyone at any time, whether at home or at work, can upload new information or simply be informed about the status of a job

Harsh Sapra

AppSheet Review!

Reviewed 2017-12-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The quick way you can get into developing the app. It's quite comprehensive. User friendly, constant innovation, easy to configure, intelligent. I liked the idea of being able to build an app I could populate via Google Forms.

Jack Bates

I have been able to build an app that I can use on a daily bases

Reviewed 2017-07-09

The ability to use the tools that I have been using for many years more efficiently

Jose Deya

Amazing app creator i have been using this for over one year now

Reviewed 2017-07-02

Appsheet has allowed me to create app for use on my business.

Ylmaz Kandi

Our company ERP and CRM is now with Appsheet

Reviewed 2017-05-15

No need to pay thousands for an IOS and Android app development.

Natalia Ramirez

powerful tool appSheet

Reviewed 2018-11-03

appSheet excellent tool, I am using it for survey load that was originally made on paper, with this tool I managed to do it in a much more dynamic way and that exponentially increased my productivity.

Agustin Gonzalez Alfaro

Fantastic app, we are really thankful, our sport club loves it, we recommend it 100%

Reviewed 2018-01-25

We have all our club team data in the app, so every user can take a look on it, that´s wonderfull.

Renee Mostert

Coffee and an App

Reviewed 2018-11-05

We were creating an app to help people find useful information all in one place and because that is database built, it was perfectly and mostly easily achieved with Appsheet.

Patricio Hosking

Excellent!, really simplifies coding

Reviewed 2018-02-18

A very easy way to make an app that works with data we have in Google Drive.

Saskia Wijngaard

I haven't experienced the customer support yet. However the experience of using the app was great.

Reviewed 2017-06-08

It made me look brilliant. It is so easy to add a new property, take a picture and distribute it

Vishal Dhingra

Great Product and Great team

Reviewed 2016-03-13

Product experience : The product is one of its kind. I searched the net for something that is easy to use and for a non programmer to fulfil their dreams to create apps. I would have tried 10-15 platforms but there is no comparison to AppSheet. I have created a business app without even writing a single line of code. Customer service : The AppSheet community is very powerful and the people at the organization takes very good care of its customers. I am still using their free version while I am building my app and not gone on production, but never felt that they are differentiating between paid customers or free customers when it comes to helping them. None of the issues or tips I needed took more than 4-5 hours to be responded to. Not just the people at AppSheet but other users in the community also jumps and provide help. A remarkable example of customer service. Releases : AppSheet what I feel follows true agile methodology for their development and releases. seeks inputs from users in the community on what features they want and based on voting decides the priorities. The releases are also frequent so that we get to see something enhanced or new in one or two weeks. Issue management : If there is any defect reported I guess it is solved within 4-8 hours. Cons : Still to find one :)

Chris Hall

Soo fun Soooo powerful!!!

Reviewed 2017-05-04

Peace of mind (responsible for peoples' keys), easier time doing my job, custom solution designed by my favorite designer, me!

Romina Lopez

Easy yo use

Reviewed 2018-12-31

It's much faster and easier to enter data

Jay Wilson

A serious Business Solution

Reviewed 2017-03-16

This has some extremely powerful functions. Users must understand that this app is able to do things that previously could only be done with some major investment in software development. The only solution we have found to really enable us to build a truly powerful and customized business workflow solution that integrates with our current data records.

Spencer Jones

Thank Goodness!

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It helped our team communicate better with the status of the workload and we are finding more and more uses for it. Thank Goodness!

Anonymous

Very easy way to add functionality and distributed and efficient use to Excel spreadsheets.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Ease of deployment, ease of distribution and an increasing bunch of features. Great resources for support and learning

Luka Viskovic

Easy, flexible, and customizable!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Connects with Google Sheets, easy to use, simple and easy fixes in a pinch of a second, allows for quick edits on the fly via the mobile app.

Antoine Cambier

Very good job

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Thanks to Appsheet, we manage all our soldmachines, our customer and fields reports. Very efficient to connect the data and to work with all our team.

Lorena Salgado

Appshett it surprises me

Reviewed 2018-11-21

powerful tool to automate processes. I liked the application, I consider it very useful and it allows me to practice the programming ideas that I can think of

Sebastián Arango

This application is very stable, allows to create personal and business applications very easy.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The ease of creating applications and the ability to modify them quickly; the functions allow optimal configurations for any scenario you require.

Peter Mueller

Easy way to build apps

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Appsheet has allowed us to build data collection apps with offline functionality at a really affordable price. We love being able to see and use Google Sheets for the back end data base. With no programming skills, we can build customs apps within 60 minutes. Our staff on the ground has been thankful for how much easier it is than the old spreadsheet systems.

Narelle Young

Appsheet is the best - it is sooooo easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

No code required. I don't exactly have coding skills but it's still very easy to use. If you know excell you know Appsheet

Mathias Steihle

Like a pencil in the hand of an artist.

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Creativity and its yours to make. Just use your imagination and I am sure you can make the tool app you want.

Reviewed 2016-11-28

Appsheet is one from many DIY apps that easy to use and very sufficient to my needs. I use this app to record daily sales report from our salesman, and also to monitor daily market. I work in a Telecommunication company, and this app helped me to understand the products from our competitors based on what our sales reported with this app. I'm no expert in "IT-things", but this app is very easy to use actually and what you really need to build your own app is just simple formula from excel. And you can get the data easily because it's synchronized with Google Drive & Docs.

Tim Ring

Excellent way to add data to Excel

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Really good people to deal with and the more you do the more you learn.

Make apps easily with Google Sheets

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Really liked it, but was a little turned off by the price. I used it to inventory devices and as a staff directory (briefly) for our business.

Bora Kuzucan

cant be a better thing. Really forget the coding

Reviewed 2018-01-27

I can control everything on my company through the app

Andrew Ijambo

Hopes to do many things with this...

Reviewed 2017-05-29

I am trying to create important apps which i hope to commercialize very soon.

Theo Dinakis

Great tool for bespoke applications

Reviewed 2018-07-05

The ability to create a GUI without any coding whatsoever. Having the ability to work offline and then synchronise is also a great benefit.

Juvy Mojares

AppSheet simplified mobile development simply amazing!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-25

Over-all, this app makes mobile app development easier in both iOS and Android. This software is simply amazing and makes the long and cumbersome software development easier than ever!

Brenden Magill

Simple and easy. Creating useful professional looking apps in minuets.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Creating awesome professional looking android apps incorporating years of data i have already collected.

Anonymous

Would be great for small tracking projects

Reviewed 2019-03-21

I was trying to find a quicker way to inventory equipment to avoid having to manually count out hundreds of units at the end of every month to reconcile inventory. Trying to get my team on board with trying a new software that wouldn’t mesh with our long-existing inventory system didn’t work out.

Mike Karplus

Great way to have your app up and running

Reviewed 2017-02-22

Good learning curve, excellent value for your money, solid. Migrated from Sharepoint to AppSheet, after over 10 years using Sharepoint. Happy!

Ryan Sweat

Amazing product for building simple b2b apps without code

Reviewed 2017-06-23

was able to develop a data capture solution with no coding experience, and was able to get it out the door in well less time than a full development product would have taken

Yasemin Sabankaya

Love this App

Reviewed 2017-04-28

It took a little time until I figured out how to use it now I love making changes and adding the program. It is easy to use with the google docs.

Jean Herard

Excellent

Reviewed 2017-07-05

The simplicity of the program. Simply utilizing my sheets to work the program is wonderful. I like that the program is intuitive and user-friendly.

Anne Parker

Opportunities to advance with technology exist

Reviewed 2019-01-10

I have created something new, nobody has seen anything like it before. Without AppSheet offering considerably reasonable fees for Public Apps, my start up would not exist. AppSheet has allowed me the leg up I require to gather and collect an "Aussie Renters community" offering assistance in an area they have been left to struggle in for far too long. I am grateful that AppSheet has allowed me to create my idea into an App, something that would have cost $80,000 to write with a programmer, the only reason why I didn't create this a decade ago.

Pablo Balerio

Gets better every day

Reviewed 2017-03-03

It is very easy to create simple apps and although more difficult behaviours can be obtained with more difficulty, it is very easy getting help at the live users group

Steven Montross

Has all the functionality that I look for.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

I really enjoy of easy the software is to use and how helpful the customer support is. The software has all the functionality I need.

Antwain Jordan

Great for Startup and Growing Businesses.

Reviewed 2017-02-21

Fun and user-friendly. Support is usually always great. Sometimes lengthy response times. Overall a great experience and best value you can find.

Michael Baird

Unbelievable solution to our online school's needs

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Easy to use and has many options. The support groups online also make it simple to add new functionality to the app.

MARCO CRISANTI

A REALLY GOOD TOOLS! HELPED ME WITH SERVICE AND SALE ON MARITIME TLC MARKET

Reviewed 2017-05-31

THE APP IS REALLY EASY TO UTILIZE, A NICE INTERFACE HELPED A LOT THE PEOPLE ON MY DPT , THE PORTABILITY IS A GREAT FEATURE!

Grant Stead

The best mobile app development platform

Reviewed 2017-12-19

This helped me manage my business

Allan Fullerton

Powerful app builder for people with zero coding experience

Reviewed 2019-01-14

I started using Appsheet to create a site measure form for our installers that would work offline, but after looking at it and using it I can see over time replacing almost all software we use with Appsheet, it's just that good!

Asgeir Kvam

Easy to use - with advanced features

Reviewed 2017-02-26

Appsheet is easy to use for "beginners", bur has advanced capabilities as your needs and knowledge are developing.

Doug Armella

Use AppSheet To Promote Your Organization

Reviewed 2017-04-16

I developed an app which is a directory for businesses located in Northern Alberta who are using one or more services offered by ACN. The ACN IBOs (Independent Business Owners) based in Edmonton, Alberta believe in promoting small businesses; therefore, there is no additional cost to be added to the directory. The business directory app is actively promoted by the Northern Alberta ACN IBOs. The ACN IBOs are excited about offering the app, and business owners are excited about being listed in the app. In summary, at the time of this post, there are approximately 200 ACN IBOs, and approximately 200 business owners who are very grateful for what I have provided. All which was possible because of AppSheet.

Danny Reyes

Easy to develop and use.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Easy to create and deploy. It is not required to be a software developer. Cost effective. Growing developer community.

Dwayne Biggs

Very good app for incorporating simple tracking solutions with google sheets

Reviewed 2017-05-29

The ability to combine google sheet actions (ie arrayformulas etc.) with data input from Appsheet apps. Direct access to and the ability manipulate the data in the google sheets has enabled us to implement the tracking software we were hoping for. Plus the ability to break down the tracking process to a series of single purpose apps the make sure the user experience is as easy as possible.

Robert Easter

excellent

Reviewed 2017-05-11

information in formats tailored to my personal needs

Andre Desroches

Wow, I'm impressed!

Reviewed 2017-02-27

After searching for Apps to suit my needs and finding only over complicated apps designed for general use I found Appsheet. I have created 2 Apps specific to my needs in just a few hours of playing around, they were actually created in 5 minutes each but I spent time tweaking them to adjust the user experience and now my employees and I share the apps to track fuel use and deliveries made, saving me hours a month of data entry. Awesome Product. Funny part was the day before my son was telling me we should make an App and my response was "I don't know how to do that", the next day I presented him with two awesome custom apps with our logos on them.

Colin Matthews

Awesome App

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I have set up a few time keeping and progress reporting apps and these are working perfectly by the users.

Michael Hayes

A godsend for somebody who needs to create an app out of a spreadsheet in a hurry

Reviewed 2017-04-04

The GUI for this app generates exactly the type of app that I was trying to create from scratch in the first place. The app reads data from a spreadsheet and allows for simple search queries. Updating the data to search from is as simple as pressing a Sync button. If only it allowed for embedded code modules, I would recommend it much more highly.

Melissa López Juliao

EXCELLENT TOOL

Reviewed 2018-12-05

great, allows you to make your own application without knowing anything about mobile programming. It has enough applications and utilities when you want to create something simple and simple without having to deal with code and debuggers. Thank you

Matthew Maginley

Create an App for Sales and Marketing Funnel

Reviewed 2017-07-02

Able to bring to businesses a recommendation to handle their intake and capture data. Very helpful in working as a consultant. I liked everything I saw about this product. Google did a really good job with this. People might balk at having to pay for User Authentication, but if one is actually going to use this in a business setting it is necessary for security purposes. At that point, it is easy enough to step up to a White Label Option.

Darren Hughes

Appsheet in Tasmania Australia

Reviewed 2017-02-18

Has simply transformed our business by modelling business processes in real time. This is all the more valuable a tool as the Appsheet team being highly responsive to user needs no matter a user's technical ability. With Appsheet we can see and quickly adapt to future trends without fear of overcapitalising on info technology.

OR Review

Reviewed 2018-08-10

ITs Fast even on my Old Pc

Marcel van Leeuwen

Make a app yourself

Reviewed 2017-02-10

great experience. In a few steps you can built your own app. We use appsheet in a workflow with survey monkey, zapier, google sheet and app sheet. Works great.

Joi Whitmore

Just got started with AppSheets and so far it's great!

Reviewed 2017-12-17

This online software is way more robust than I imagined. The highlight of using the software is the ability to easily integrate with Google Sheets and many other online data storage software like Dropbox. I like the preview functionality and the ease of viewing the app on my phone immediately without deploying anything. I have just been using it a couple of weeks thanks to an online app development course and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get something setup in a matter of minutes. I am a software developer, but anyone who has some online savvy and is good with Excel can pick this up very easily!

David Bryant

I had my first app built in just a few hours and I'm floored. So easy to use! So powerful!

Reviewed 2017-06-26

I built a data collection tool to use during my workstudy and simplify the gathering of data. Forms are boring. This is amazing!

Fonz Allen

Nearly all the functionality needed to deploy great business apps for smart phones/tablets

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Ease of use; fast development and fast deployment; great functionality for smart phones and tablets and can also be used on the desktop as well.

Rene Maradiaga

This is my first time making an app and is very exiting to do it with appsheet

Reviewed 2017-05-06

It saves me a lot of time and paperless work.

samshad khan

perfect for beginners

Reviewed 2017-05-09

my data automation became simple and i have developed many small apps to check my experience on datasheet.

Gerald Jolonius

Was confusing for beginner, eventually I get used to it. All I wanted is to have my intended target

Reviewed 2017-06-03

The software for my opinion is complete for beginners. It has all the error message and links to what the problem is for. It also can publish apps to android and apple. Maybe some user will find it too much to see in one page but once you get used to it, it will be good as its get.

Abdelrahman Zaki

Reviewed 2017-07-08

Easy to use , Friendly Satisfy customers contains more features to use Support company Help users to use mobile application

Matt Dyor

Awesome app. Easy to create your own mobile app in minutes.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

Tons of capability. You can build as sophisticated of a mobile app as you/your business needs, and build it for multiple mobile platforms, and without having to write a single line of code.

EH Bloem

Best App Software Ever

Reviewed 2017-02-26

I have been working with AppSheet for more than a year and it just keeps getting better and better every month. Valid change requests are always acted on for maximum user satisfaction

widya prahasto

it's a good app, but why you limit 10 user for the trial version?

Reviewed 2017-05-30

it's app can help my work, i was interesting for this app. this app can be organize my team in work area

GIANNIS KASAPAKIS

Review for Appsheet

Reviewed 2017-02-11

It is very good. I want some new features. A question about the use of UX. I have about 10 tables which is related with another (main). In the main table there are field sites (farms) and with the other 10 tables I record different "works" (pruning parameters, Irrigation parameters, Srpaying materials and other parameters etc) about the field sites (farms). I want to have the functionality of the tables "works" not in the menu (look 3rd picture) but in figures in the central screen (look 1st picture). With other words: When i press a figure I prefer to take as result that in picture 4 insted that in picture 2. I do it now by this way because i did not know other ways. I want to remove the "works" from the menu and put it in the main srceen as figures with the sama functionality. Do you have any idea?

Arvind Harlalka

very good

Reviewed 2017-06-01

very good for usage and hope it will go further and waiting for more better and fruitful app which can be used by everyone

Alejandro Hernandez Enriquez

AppSheet Development easy

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Development tool very flexible and easy to use, it learns fast and has good functions. Maybe, they need to reinforce the support issue and development guides, the explanatory videos are good (maybe translate to Spanish), manuals that, if they are somewhat excute and without examples would be very useful for advanced functions functions. I would appreciate if the licensing plans were more flexible, concurrent instead of named users

Pascal Hierckens

Very smart tool to create mobile application without code !

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Simple to use, a lot of features available and easy to configure. A lot of cloud DB connectors available. Too smart to not use it !

Fast way to build apps

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Easy way to develop an app. No programming knowledge necessary. Comprehensive. Google Sheets as database.