Userback Logo
Userback

Collect fast visual feedback from any website or design.

visit website

Userback Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Userback is very easy to deploy and is very visual, super easy for clients or internal team members to share feedback/changes that helps in saving a lot of time.
Very good, support is great and they are implementing lot of great new features.
No more screenshots with notes on them and the hassle of misunderstanding what the customer was requesting to be changed.
Some graphics and fonts dont transfer over between from the screenshots. This makes it slightly hard to show issues, If i am trying to show a problem with the font etc.
No white label, and it asks the user for feedback on their userback experience every time which is a bit annoying.

Userback users...

BugHerd-logocaret

BugHerd

Usersnap-logocaret

Usersnap

MantisBT-logocaret

MantisBT

How would you rate Userback?

Life Is Easier With Userback

Experience has been excellent. Although I have had to show some clients how to use the widget, once they figure it out, it works perfectly. Notifications come through, attached images are crystal clear, and my job has gotten so much easier!

Pros

As a web designer/developer, the process of getting final approval and making the small, last-minute corrections has always seemed to take FOREVER! Now, with Userback, I am able to easily add a feedback button and have the customer deliver direct feedback with images in an easy and quick manner. Deploying this to a website is easy and takes less than a minute (especially with the new Wordpress plugin)

Cons

While not a problem for me, some of my clients have been confused on how to use it. They select the floating button and then don't know what to do. If it had an automatic tooltip or walkthrough popup for first-time use, that could make it easier.

Silky Smooth UX for both Users and Implementers

Pros

Userback is really simple to implement in your web app and start collecting feedback through screen annotations. Though the general usecase for Userback is for web ui design, we used this for our mockups and 3D drawings to communicate with our overseas clients. We ran this tool with our clients and they found it relatively user-friendly and easy to start the feedback/ changes rolling in.

Cons

For the features and price, we've nothing bad to complain about :)

Opinion of a regular user

The tool allows you to easily communicate the customer with the team creating the product. Thanks to it, we save a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. Even our clients can handle userback.

Cons

At the moment, I don't see any defects in the product. It is constantly evolving. Contact with the creator is very good. Nothing to complain about.

Stop the Come and Back Madness. Move to Userback

Pros

I started using Userback about 6 months ago, and it totally changed our workflow. Before Userback we had to screenshot projects, send to customers, wait for the feedback, make changes, screenshot again. Now multiple this for multiple products and you will suffer with major hair-loss. :/ With Userback, here is the workflow. 1) You install the snippet, 2) Send the link to the customer, 3) The customer takes notes on the screen, 4) You review the notes, 5) Userback will automatically upload to your project management tool, like Basecamp. It's super simple to use, and even customers that are clueless about technology will thank you. Make the switch, at eikonikos, we love it!

Cons

I can't point anything negative, maybe, I would request the team to add more integrations.

Userback makes my job easier!

It's been a more time-efficient way to get feedback as well as for client to give it.

Pros

The ease of getting feedback from clients that are clear to all involved through the screenshot and comments function.

Cons

The general feedback comment is a bit misleading as people will assume its general feedback on the project they are reviewing, not the Userback application. It could also be a bit more clear / easier from when they select "take a screenshot" to the next button - this could be easier so that users know they need to add a comment. We, unfortunately, get people taking screenshots and not following the next button to add their comments.

Userback Changed the way I communicate with my clients

When i first started using Userback the features were limited and it was already a wonderful addition to my toolkit. As the program has evolved and features have been added, it is quickly becoming the primary tool I use to communicate with Web Design clients.

Pros

The ability to implement the feedback widget on any website is priceless. The ability to use the product on any site on the web using the chrome extension has been a surprising bonus. My clients can use Userback to comment on other websites to point out what ideas they like.

Cons

I would like to be able to move a feedback item from 1 client to another because sometimes I add something to the wrong project using the Chrome extension.

Make It Easy for You to Get Feedback

Pros

I really like the versatility of Userback. Many websites are built with WordPress, and Userback integrates well with that. However, I can also get feedback on non-Wordpress websites as well. I also like how easy it is to really customize the feedback form so I can get detailed feedback, which is invaluable when designing websites.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about Userback. It's really evolved since I was first introduced to it.

The Best Screen Feedback Tool We've Used So Far

In live with their KISS

Pros

Seamlessly easy to use and for further customization, Userback has a JS api where we can do stuff like making a link or image to pull up the widget. The important thing about feedback tool is keeping the interface simple enough for non-technical users to input. Nice

Cons

Perhaps adding more varied templates for different usecase. Currently it stands at 2 but more the merrier ;)

Amazing tool for designers

Pros

It's not just easy to manage, but it's easy to implement on a webesite under development, and just as easy for clients to use to provide feedback. It's been super valuable to us since starting to use it.

Cons

It forces Administrators to be added to each project, causing them to receive notifications. Not all Administrators are managers of a project and this isn't necessary to force.

Can't Imagine to work without this App

We build websites and we've been using this for acquiring comments from the clients while we're still at the development stage of the site. That way, we're sure that they are satisfied and they'd nitty gritty checked everything before we get the website to go live.

Pros

It's easy to use. The function keeps on improving.

Cons

The ability to view the feedbacks you've provided (from the client's POV) was removed.

Best decision re development ever

Very easy to integrate both in terms of other software and general workflows.

Pros

Incredibly powerful, incredibly simple to use.

Cons

Very little. It’s one of the best software purchases we’ve made.

Improve the feedback workflow with your clients

I am really pleased with this company. I like the new features they release from time to time. It's good to know it's an active, living company.

Pros

Userback makes it far more efficient and simpler for my clients to give me feedback on the websites I have built or am managing for them. I can "see" what they want instead of attempting to picture in my mind what they are trying to say or describe in emails.

Cons

Adding the script to the sites I build in Joomla isn't as easy as in WordPress, for which they provide a plugin.

Great tool

Pros

- Userback is open for suggestions and constantly adds new features. - The ease of use for clients and employees.

Cons

It is currently not possible to see mail notifications that have been sent and I'm not sure when they are sent (e.g. when a feedback is resolved) .

Userback Backhandedly bi#@th slaps the competition with the back of their hand. *or something funny

use cases are growing along with their road map and best thing is their responding

Pros

Features Video, easy to use to an insane degree. Customizable and beautiful in the first place. Just simple and in my opinion, which to me is kinda all that matters, this gets the job done...no it actually does the job as well now that it allows you to delegate with precision through video feature

Cons

I tend to write reviews on things i like, and biased as I may be in favor of userbackk, its not expensive and does above what it originally was bought for. no complaints.

Good Feedback capture tool for small teams

Pros

It is ready to deploy and customize and the integration ponies are good.

Cons

Sometimes the capture is not actuate and the free teir is limited

Get feedback on designs from clients

As well as feedback, you can also use it for new business via their browser extension, as you can annotate any website marking improvements.

Pros

Userback lets customers send feedback on designs either as presented as an image or as a PDF. I like its dashboard and integration with Asana.

Cons

As a designer I would have made a few improvements to the feedback box. It's good, but I feel they could go further.

Simply powerful

My experience have been great, they keep improving it, adding cool new features and I haven't faced a single issue so far.

Pros

The ease of use is by far the best feature of this SaaS, because as we all know, not every stakeholder is tech savvy to know how to use an app like this without any training, but from my experience, most people are able to use it without any training, tutorials or guide videos which is great.

Cons

The design feedback could be improved, I find it kind of clunky.

Keeps context with all feedback

Pros

Having clients feedback on their website during development, allowing them to specifically comment per page and annotate means that we can fully understand and keep their comments in context - no more guess work!

Cons

I would like more integrations with other apps I user so when feedback is added, it can be pushed as a task for example. This is there but not for a wide range of other apps (yet?)

Simple effective user created feedback and issue monitoring.

Purchasing SaaS software has lots of Pros and Cons , will the Company be around in my business future ! I'm pretty impressed with the development progress of Userback and it was really great to support a local market platform.

Pros

Userback backed up its Pitched promise by delivering a platform that makes collecting user inputs from the CX / UX experience a painless experience. The picture always tells a better story about what positive or negative CX experience a user is feeling the need to add inputs about and Userback excels at delivering that capability in a manner that is VERY easy to teach a New USER to engage with.

Cons

Not really alot to say here, the system was deployed very easily , and has continued to develop on my own startup journey,

Global Review

GReat experience Client find it simple of use so great tool

Pros

Bug features and client feedback on developing software

Cons

Language traduction , I can not traduce it for my French client

Userback must be part of your stack.

The biggest benefit is to be able to move forward on my projects with clients, sometimes clients just send 10 emails for one change on our website, other times they just forgot or they don't have time to prepare a proper email to request a change. With Userback this has completely changed, now clients just go to their websites, make a screenshot with the comments and I receive that comment in my dashboard. We all are very happy working like this.

Pros

The easiness of getting user feedback from clients within minutes and in a really clear way, specially the option to put my logo on the feedback widget, it looks very professional.

Cons

So far I like every single part of this software, I would like to have some different options while adding comments and maybe a little more intuitive dashboard.

An intuitive tool for gathering feedback, suggestions and/or reviews

I love that the product continues to evolve and the team behind it is responsive and supportive. What's not to like.

Pros

Quick and easy to configure Easy to deploy on sites Great integrations with tools like Trello facilitate workflow Very helpful during website development Great for gathering feedback

Cons

Some users initially struggle to grasp how to use the tools to give feedback

Amazing Tool

Perfect. We all love it.

Pros

Can easily be incorporated into our workflow.

Cons

Some glitches with servers blocking the screenshot engine

My go to choice for eveything that needs feedback

Collecting feedback on pretty much anything a creative agency could want is to be done with Userback. I like the developer because he is working hard on the product contstantly improving it and his support is very good also.

Pros

It is easy to use and setup. You can get instant feedback on a website that you are making for a client or even upload videos and get feedback on those, so all creative work can be approved much quicker also. It is just an awesome allround tool for feedback!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I love that I got an early bird pricing!

Tools that I can't live without for our web design business

Pros

Userback has been a game-changer in our company. We have been using it to collect user feedback and make sure we are on the right track. Our clients love it, and the ease of providing feedback.

Cons

Have been using for more than 50 projects, love it.

Thanks so much for your support Julian! We really appreciate it :)