SutiExpense Reviews

4.54/5 (102 reviews)

Wendi Leach

so easy to use-makes expense reports quick & easy

Reviewed 2018-09-06

we now have a one-stop shop for our employees. they can submit their Pcard transactions AND their cash expense reports in this one program. We have gotten some great feed back from the employees as well on how easy it is to use.as a user, this software is so simple to use and intuitive. As a program administrator and the one that trains the new employees, it makes life so easy. New employees seem to grasp this very easily. and we find that employees that find the software easy to use, will actually turn in the expense reports timely!!

Aaron Baugh

Use of Suti

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Great option for easy expense managmentEasy to Use software. Like to use it on my phone

William Stothers

Very pleased user!

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Very, very please with the easy way to use this software. Makes reporting so much faster.This has been such a great time saver for me because of not having to fill out paper forms, scanning them and then sending vouchers via email. I can do all my reporting over my phone and submit them as well.

Dennis Ascencio

Westrn Regional Sales Manager

Reviewed 2018-12-05

This requires minimal time, I use to use excel SutiExpense is a time saver and allows me to do sales and not accounting. I have been using for two years and I can't recall any issues that were costly.Mobile, Ease of Reporting and Ease of reviewing past reports & receipts.

Stephanie Al-Zubaidy

Overall very good experience

Reviewed 2017-05-05

The phone app is great. I like the ability to email receipts. Once everything is in place, it is very easy to upload into QuickBooks.

Anthea Strezze

Streamlines expense reporting & approval, especially submitting receipts!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-18

Very convenient for submitting expense reports, and I get an email for each submission & approval that lets me know where it is in the workflow. Even with the flaws, I'm very happy with it!I love the way I can use the mobile app to build my whole report, snapping photos of the receipts with my phone as I enter each one. MUCH quicker than our old process, which involved tape and a photocopier...

Rob Carter

Easy and Functional

Reviewed 2018-08-06

We were looking for a custom solution and Suti was able to meet that need. They were quick to respond and seem to always have a solution.Ease of use. Suti was great to work with to meet our needs. Our end users love the multiple ways of getting receipts into the system.

Ryan Grosse

SUTI Is THE Answer to Expense Reporting and AP Management

Reviewed 2016-08-09

Support has been exemplary. Any small issues encountered during our implementation were resolved within 1 business day; and assistance was clear and concise. The Software was easy to roll out to our team; with most staff able to self teach given how intuitive the platform is. The generic training videos are also a great tool; and the virtual training we received was terrific in walking through all the specifics. General ease of use; Intuitive nature of product (both Mobile and Web based); Amazing support; Automation of our Firms Expense reporting and Reimbursement work flow.

Jeff Enders

SutiExpense is worth the expense

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Ease of Use User Friendly Mobile app works great and allows you to review, approve and process expenses

Rich Kavanaugh

SutiExpense Review

Reviewed 2013-04-15

Highly recommendWe vetted 6 providers before deciding to use SutiExpense. Suti support was a great project management assistance throughout implementation. They required weekly online meetings to keep the implementation moving forward with tasks assigned and reviewed each meeting. It was thorough and successful. Since service implementation, our users have found it to be easy to use overall. Besides the ease of implementation and user reaction, the other major plus has been the responsiveness of the support and programming staff. We have made numerous requests to make the service easier for our users and more effective for our cost controls. Almost every request has been incorporated. The end result has been a great addition to our system and a project that our IT department was commended for initiating and completing.

Katri Fiero

Very User Friendly for All Global Users

Reviewed 2018-09-06
Review Source: Software Advice

We find our card expenses are turned in more frequently as the users feel the phone app and processes are so easy.Able to use across many currencies and countries without issue. The phone app is best a big win for our users.

John Gardipee

John Gardipee MSW

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It makes check submissions quick and saves a great deal of time in my busy schedule. Extremely easy to get familiar with and to use.

Anonymous

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Expense reporting is what we use Sutisoft for. It has made the job of organizing and importing the information into our system easy and has saved me 40 + hours a month in keying in the information manually.Ease of use, ability to tailor to your needs, support is great

tori d

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-12-05

The software is easy to use and the customer service has been great.

Anonymous

sutiexpense

Reviewed 2018-12-05

ease of use auto review of duplicates

Brian Hastings

Overall good product

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Convenient, easy to use. App works well.

Eric Hoffman

Suti saves hours of data entry

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Replaced our excel based system with Suti, improved our reimbursement time by 5 days and reduced data entry by 15 hours a month. All of the remote employees love it and cant stop raving about how much better expense reimbursement is now.Easy interface, electronic approvals, rejection at the line level.

Bill Ditto

SutiExpense is Easy & Quck

Reviewed 2018-12-11

We use SutiExpense for all expense reporting. The software interface is unfriendly and is it has proven to be a valuable tool for our company the software is intuitive. SutiExpense is very easy to use Simple download of receipts Easy Approval process with email notifications, makes the approval process transparent

Denise Gilbert

SutiExpense works Well

Reviewed 2018-12-21

It is great the way it brings my expenses into Quickbooks, having all the expenses on one report to invoice clients is great as well, I used to have to import from several places to accomplish what this portal does Combines many things I did manually into an easy reporting solution.

Joseph Dawkins

Simple setup and Admin. Easy to pay and process.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

save time and moneyEasy to use, easy to add implement. Mobile app works well. Easy to get Direct deposit set up, integrate with QB online and add chart of accounts. Approval process is very clean and setting up hierarchy is easy as well. Receipt viewer works well.

Patricia Castinado-Hensley

Great product!

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Great software for the entire team! We have a team that travels everywhere and sometimes they do not have internet, this software allows them to still scan their receipts and enter the information. Thank you. Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Cassandra Helms

Excellent product and customer service.

Reviewed 2018-11-15

My experience with Suti has been very positive. All of my needs are met with this software and it is easy to use and understand. Any problems I have are easily worked out. This software is extremely user-friendly. I find that because it is so easy to use it is very easy to teach. As the Training Manager, this is important in my role.

Rose Marine

works for me

Reviewed 2018-09-19

the ease of use, I am able to attach the appropriate documents to my report, my employer is able to get my expense report quickly and it makes the reimbursement quicker

Kamar Green

SutiSoft is very intuitive...and in the case where we get stuck, someone is also there.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Sending receipts directly from my email. Customer Service is easy to reach. Their manual is very straightforward.

Eugene Lamana

Expense Report Review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Good performance rarely have software issues and downtime with appSimplicity of use of the app is welcome..