Influx MD Reviews

Influx MD

Sales & marketing solution for healthcare professionals

4.53/5 (15 reviews)

Pros
  • I like the ease and quality of this software and the customer service is great. I appreciate the ease of tracking our new patient's information.Angela S.Read the full review
  • The Influx program is very easy to use and they have a great support team.Angela S.Read the full review
  • A few clinical sites that I was at used Influx, and it was rather useful. It is HIPPA compliant which makes data sharing seamless.Kara F.Read the full review
Cons
  • The only thing that has been missing for me, so far, is that the software isn't integrated with our Scheduling Software.Carolyn D.Read the full review
  • So I don't really see this a fault but I don't really have any cons to offer.Felecia E.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Felecia Edwards

The software has helped increase business tremendously. It's been wonderful.

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Increased patient volume and revenue.

Pros
The lead tracking system and how IFX has been able to customize to our needs and workflows is exceptional. This software is so helpful in keeping track of patients progress through our program and education, they get to surgery more quickly. Getting this software has transformed our practice in a very positive way.

Cons
In the beginning it was difficult for us making the transition because we had very particular workflows we wanted built in to the software, so it took a little bit of time and effort to get it customized just for us, but this is like with anything. So I don't really see this a fault but I don't really have any cons to offer.

Greg Iorio

Excellent Software That Enables Rapid Growth

Reviewed 2019-06-17

In a word, transformative. In certain types of medical practices, you need to screen a quite a few people to get to the people you can help. InfluxMD allowed my team to scale the number of people we engage with, while providing leads with a great experience. We are on pace to doubling our practice from last year.

Pros
• Ability to customize the software to our specific process needs • Customizable views for each agent, so each agent knows who they need to reach each day • Ease of use – Everyone on the team, tech savvy or not, has quickly adopted to using InfluxMD • Ability to text have text and email conversations with leads; all captured in the same place. • Good reporting • Very responsive support team

Cons
• Ability to go backward in the process. InfluxMD, once you have completed a step. We have designed around this, though we always have a small handful of exceptions. • Integration with our EMR would be a great feature.

John SULLIVAN

Great for following patients

Reviewed 2020-07-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent!

Pros
I can search my database several ways. Very easy to use.

Cons
Nothing. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes changes as U realize I need them.

Samantha Keefe

Easy. Customization.

Great marketing source.

Pros
The clients have easy access to me. It allows you to see all interactions between the different users. If you are in the elite program and have the videos being sent to inactive clients, it's a good marketing source. It's customization is helpful.

Cons
It's had a few glitches overtime. I wish it generated a report showing a pie chart of percentages of which referral source referred how many clients.

Response from ifX medical

Hi Samantha.
Did you know Influx MD has a custom report builder?
The report you are looking for can be built quite easily if you are recording referral sources.
The fastest way to get this report is to contact your support team and ask them to build it for you.
Thanks for being an Influx MD Champion!

Lindsey Jackson

Great company that will tailor your website/software to your needs

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
Software tailored to practice needs Allows us to have customizable patient education using our physicians rather than just general health handouts found online or through other video softwares (like Emmi) Lead alerts sent via email to remind one to follow up

Cons
It would be nice if the software were able to link to practice scheduling software so that when we check someone in on our EMR it automatically marks the patient's attendance on this software.

Bryan Wendel

Works very well with the management of lead tracking and analysis of spending.

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Pros
Information is entered with multiple users at multiple locations. All users then have access to the leads and more importantly can search for information that each user needs.

Cons
Has many additional capabilities that need to be taught to be full utilized. This work can be tedious but it is worth it in the long run because it makes you better and also enables you to understand your marketing efforts and spend.

Isabell Chavez

Great! Customer support is very helpful and responds immediately .

Reviewed 2017-11-16

It helps keep track of the type of patients we see, how many scheduled, how many actually kept the appointment, if anyone was missed. its tied in to our website, so patients can email us, request appointments ask questions, we can email them. It is very user friendly!!!

Pros
This system is very easy to use and keeps up with your patients. What I like the most about it is that it has automatic reminders in place, and will send a link for new patient forms, to new patients after they have scheduled an appointment. Love it! This automatically takes a step away from us.

Ebony Jackson

user friendly but would like updates

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Pros
Provides tracking for multiple patient procedures. I am able to track what patients have completed and still need to complete as well as email them directly.

Cons
I would like the tracking and notifications to be more precise. I would like to know ahead of time a list of patients who are very close to completing their requirements. Also, receive patients notifications sooner.

Carolyn Duca Bowen

I'm still getting up to speed with this software, but, the Company behind it is stellar.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
We searched high and low to find a lead management software that also "handled" drip marketing campaigns, and InfluxMD came through! Great support behind the scenes and lots of experience to guide us along the way!

Kara Fisher

Influx is a useful tool for healthcare professionals

Reviewed 2020-02-24

Overall, Influx MD is a useful addition to many healthcare settings.

Pros

Cons
There were times where the software would freeze, and it took a bit to get used to the interface but overall it was a useful tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jeni Stone

Influx has helped streamline the process of following our leads all the way through surgery approval

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
It is extremely user friendly for all staff members to utilize. It allows us to follow prospective patients through scheduling their initial consult all the way through the pre surgical requirements to having surgery.

Cons
It would be nice if it integrated with our EMR software but then again that might be cumbersome too.

Angela Saunders

The Influx program is very easy to use and they have a great support team.

Reviewed 2017-11-15

Tracking our patient's progress from their first point of contact with us to their final visit with our physicians. As well as the reporting of wins vs. losses.

Pros
I like the ease and quality of this software and the customer service is great! I appreciate the ease of tracking our new patient's information.

Cons
I do not care for updates that change the flow of my day to day efficiency. There are a few functions that I do not use and therefore would rather not have them visible.

Nicole Brinkley

Makes desk life easier

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Very customizable. Allows us to track and record multiple patient procedures. Easy to set up. Customer service is great.

Cons
I think that if the software were able to link to practice scheduling so that the patients attendance was automatically linked with our EMR, it might make things a little easier.

Leigh Luckinbill

Excellent product with great customer service.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

If there was ever an attribute we did not desire, the Influx team has deleted it. They are there to make our experience and workflow easy.

Pros
What I like most about this software is that I have all information in one place. All data is easily accessible which means tracking our patients and prospects is no longer a daunting task, it's a breeze.

Kristin Coggins

Influx has been a place for me to track all leads

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Pros
easy to use and keep track of leads, I like that I can receive reminders on when to follow up with patients

Cons
It would be nice to show all points of contact in a more general table- it is hard because you have to open each patient separately

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10