Jane

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 5

Jane App

We love Jane App and we are assured that solutions will be found to resolve the two previous points.

Pros

Easy-to-use, a dynamic team with constant concern for evolving and improving functionalities, rapid and courteous technical support.

Cons

Bilingual option for customers not available in full, fees to high with Jane Payments.

Good Morning Dr. Beaudoin, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jane! So appreciated. It's funny - I was thinking about Jane's bilingualism just yesterday... as you probably know, you can choose to have Jane's patient facing language as either French or English (well, actually there's about 10 languages to choose from!), and, since much of Jane is customizable, you can add both languages...

Jane Review

Pros

It's fairly easy to use for the front desk.

Cons

I feel jane is not intuitive enough. I have used ClinicMaster and CareWare in the past and I felt that they were more user friendly. The EMR on Jane is easy for the practitioners to use.

Hi Robin, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and welcome to the Jane community :) I certainly empathize with the challenges that stem from learning new software. We are always looking for new ways to improve Jane. Whether it be intuitive design changes, new features, or a different workflow that provides ease of use. Your feedback is extremely helpful and I hope you will...

Pros

The software is easier to remind patients of their appointments and inputting their files in.

Cons

I wish when you put the schedule and vacation in that you can just use a drop screen to input the days/hours instead of having to click on each individual day.

Hey there, Thanks for the review! You may not have heard yet, but Jane has a handy new tool for creating multiple shifts, across multiple days, and for multiple staff members, all at one time (and from within a single screen). This feature is currently in Beta Testing. If your clinic would be interested in volunteering to test the feature please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team! Ease of Use is certainly something we strive towards, so we will keep working on those last two stars :) Thanks for choosing to be part of Jane's story, Elizabeth. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Support Team

I am able to grow with this software and it continues to surprise me. 😊

Pros

If I have any questions that are not answered by their tutorial, the staff rrspond within a day with answers. They continue to respond until you are fully satisfied. They have not disappointed!

Cons

The third party app (frim Wells Fargo) for taking payments, they do not provide a daily breakdown for the user about the charges incurred and the fees associated per day.

Hi Mylinh, Thanks so much for the review and the kind words about Jane's support team. You're so lovely! Our goal is always that you would feel like joining Jane isn't only about access to a software platform, but also to a group of people who are your cheerleaders as you navigate owing and running a practice. We just added 4 new support staff to that group (and 6 more are coming in the...

A wonderful tool in my private practice

I am spending less time scheduling back and forth with clients. Also, this systems ensures that I am never double booking clients and decreases the number who are " no shows" >

Pros

I had resisted moving to electronic note taking, scheduling etc... for quite a while. After exploring a few options, I chose to go with the Jane App just a few months ago. It was easy to start using, and the instructions are clear and approachable. It has made scheduling, note taking , video call and more easy to use and accessible to all my patients. Lastly, with the unexpected pandemic, the video conference call addition has been essential.

Cons

I wish that somehow it could sync with my google calendar , but its not essential.

Good Morning Sherri, What a wonderful way to start our day - reading your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear that your move from paper to electronic note taking haas been a successful one. It's a hurdle that can seem daunting for many - so well done! And it's so great to hear that the video sessions are working well for you. That's really music to my ears as we're continuing to work...

Jane

Jane was our offices first transition to electronic charting.

Pros

As a user the ability to generate individual template is paramount.

Cons

It would be my desire to have an option for "cancellation" versus "attend" or " no show".

Hi St, It's lovely to hear from you. How exciting that you have decided to make the transition to electronic charting with Jane! I'm hearing that you're happy with the ability to create your own chart templates - I hope you've enjoyed some of Jane's newly released charting features in the past couple of years that you've been here :) If you're looking to record the reason for a cancellation...

I like the whole Jane experience

I will soon be able to run my small business without an extra admin person booking my clients in and I will be able to do my own invoices using Jane.

Pros

I like that the developers are constantly adapting their software to meet the changing needs of their users. They listen to what their users need for their business' and they do what they can to make it happen.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to get the software to respond when I am using my Ipad and I have to try several times to book an appt. in.

Hi Meg, Appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I love that you call it a "Jane Experience" - that's just such a wonderful way of phrasing your time with Jane. I'm excited to be working with our team to continue to refine this experience for those practicing in the Mental Wellness space so I hope we have some changes in the works that will be helpful to your practice and your clients. And I agree with you - we do have some work to do on iPad responsiveness. That's also on our list :) Feel free to keep us in the loop wherever you think Jane could be better - we do love hearing it. Have a wonderful week Meg! Alison - Co-Founder

Pros

Ability to edit settings on our end and the schedule to patient profile function, as well as, who booked the patient and when. Also the notes function. And the reminders to book.

Cons

The lack of customization for the online booking page and formatting and email formatting.

Hi Monika, Thanks for the feedback about your experience with Jane. I looked up your emails with our team to see what degree of online booking customization you were looking for (beyond adding logo, selecting colours, adding a background image and updating language - I think you already know about all of those options). I just found the feedback you provided and love some of the suggestions....

Making my life easier

It has been a bit of a challenge getting everything set up, but the support and the instruction made it easier than just about any software package I've had to learn in the past.

Pros

The price and the funtionality and the fact that it is supported with new functions on an ongoing basis. I love that the EHR and the scheduling and payment processing are all integrated and it is all in the same basic account.

Cons

I have some features I would like incorporated, but I hesitate to state because I believe they will be addressed soon enough. Specifically, I look forward to when the scheduler will check a thrid party calendar for availability so that my wife can put something on my personal calendar important enough to take me off schedule.

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Jane. We take these reviews to heart, and always appreciate both how Jane is helping and how Jane could be better! For the calendar - is your wife booking on your third party calendar or on the Jane schedule? Jane does have integrations with third party calendars where you can subscribe to have either just your...

Yay for fast friendly tech support!!

Pros

Aside from the ease of use and sleek design (which are both just amazing) my favourite feature is easily the support team. As the only receptionist for a busy clinic, who isn't always the most savvy with technology and troubleshooting, I can always rely on my Jane team to help! Even when it ends up being a question for a tech division and not their platform at all they always give me the answers I need! They are fast and friendly and easily the best technical support team I've ever worked with.

Cons

I really can't complain. The best program I've worked with thus far.

Oh Annie - thanks for the kind words! I'm going to share them with the whole team. Our all in-house dev team will appreciate the "ease of use and sleek design" part for sure ;). And working with people like you actually helps all of us enjoy OUR jobs. I love the "my Jane team". You got it - Jane comes with not just the online tool, but a team of cheerleaders here to help you succeed. :) Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your kind review. Alison - Co-Founder

Jane EHR for acupuncturists

Exceptional

Pros

Excellent customer service and ease of use and inclusive features and billing services

Cons

none really. Sometimes I can’t find my way with things and the customer service team always helps

Hi Robin! Thanks for the lovely review and for choosing Jane! Your comment regarding excellent customer service made me smile. Our support team is here for you and I hope you will continue to reach out as you settle in. It's so great to have you here :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

so far, so good

Pros

I like that is mostly intuitive to use.

Cons

Some of the settings are confusing because there are multiple places to turn things on and off and a master on-off switch.

Morning Melanie, We agree that all those settings can seem unnecessary if you are working as a single practitioner. We're actually looking at making some changes so that those toggles don't appear in your individual staff profile if you're the only one in your account. If you don't work with other practitioners, then you don't really need to tell Jane how you like to run things in 3 places! ...

very positive I look forward to using this product Almost seems like a happy place to go to

Pros

Customization Easy to learn tabs for self support when navigating Prompt telephone and email support

Cons

Ability to integrate insurance billing To date, nothing else, really

Hi Dr. Steve, Well, thanks for the lovely review of Jane. It's so interesting to me that you chose Jane partially because of the culture and that it seems like a happy place to go :) I do obsess over two things: Customer Service and Company Culture. Or in other words delighted customers and delighted staff.... So your comments make me feel incredibly proud of that work. Thanks for sharing...

Thanks Jane!

Pros

The ease of use with Jane App is phenomenal. Integrating from our previous EHR was simple and the Jane team was so helpful during that process. I love the option to submit & vote on 'Feature Requests' and the support team is always so thorough whenever we need some help!

Cons

One thing currently missing is the ability to track authorizations that are bound by both date and visit count. It would also be great to be able to check benefits & eligibility within Jane.

Hi Irene, What a lovely review you've written! And I think all the Thanks here goes to you actually! I'm so glad to hear you've been adding your voice to the feature request list. And it's also so great to hear that you had a smooth transition over to Jane. I love hearing how Jane could be more helpful to your practice - eligibility checks and authorizations are on our radar for sure. A notification for when an authorization is expiring is on the feature request list and I see you've already added your vote, which is perfect. We've got a few new things being launched in the next few weeks, including some refreshed insurance workflows, I hope they are helpful to you in the meantime. Thanks again for sharing! Alison - Co-Founder

More than a calendar/patient management system

I use the calendaring, patient portal, inventory, insurance billing and time-of-service billing, credit card processing.

Pros

With Jane, you get flexibility of features, professional and modern looking platform for you and your patients, a direct line to the company for suggestions and improvements and so much more! I am always amazed at how inexpensive the platform is for what you get. On top of all that, the company itself always feels like a part of my team. They are responsive, enjoyable to talk to, knowledgeable. I feel like they are supportive and rooting for me.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. I can't think of a single thing they don't do well or aren't willing to improve on. They usually figure out improvements before I can suggest them.

Good experience it's an easy product to use

Pros

Easy to use, always adding new features and great customer service

Cons

Direct billing is not set up yet. Some glitches sometimes

Hi Christine. Capterra has started limiting my response length! So I'll say thanks for sharing - it's so important to me that Clinic Managers (who use Jane all day/everyday!) have a great relationship with Jane. Thanks! Ali - Co-Founder

Jane app review

Pros

Very user-friendly. Quick to use on any computer or phone

Cons

Not being able to assign patience to location. Not very useful if having more than one clinic.

Hi Margarita, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some notes on your experience with Jane. Love that you're finding Jane user friendly and helpful on any device! And we built Jane to manage multiple locations (with online booking by location, reporting and pricing by location, and the ability to share a patient list and client log ins across locations too!). You can also report...

Jane is a RockStar!!

Wonderful.

Pros

How we keep finding new ways to utilize its use-ability

Cons

Reports could be a bit more bookkeeper friendly!

Hi Beth, Love your Title! Chief Cook and Bottle Washer... yeah especially these days with everyone at home! Thanks for this kind review of Jane - and clearly it's YOU that's the rockstar I'm so glad you're getting to know Jane better as the days go by. We're continuing to work on re-tooling reports for bookkeepers. In fact, our reporting team has this exact improvement as one of their 3 goals for the next few months: "Delight Bookkeepers and Accountants" Stay tuned for improvements there :) Alison- Co-Founder

This is not a software solution for a US based insurance billing practice.

Frustrating.

Pros

If you are a low volume cash based practice, you don't plan on billing US insurance, then it's fine. If not, please take my advice and avoid Jane.

Cons

We are a small US based practice and bill Medicare (40%), some insurance (20%) and the rest cash. Initially I asked my billing service to take on Jane's Insurance billing, and after a week of them investigating the software and getting their questions answered by Jane support they opted out saying it was not capable of doing US Insurance billing in a timely & cost effective manner. I should have...

Good morning Dr. Larinde, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I really appreciate hearing from you and your practice, and I'm quite dismayed to hear how frustrated you feel with your attempt to transition to Jane. As a clinic owner myself I relate to the general struggles and challenges of insurance billing, and I'm sorry to hear that Jane contributed to making that harder...

So happy with Jane App

Jane App is amazing to use as both a practitioner and as a patient. The support is phenomenal, it is easy to use for me and my patients.

Pros

Easy & intuitive to use, amazing support

Cons

There is nothing I don't love about Jane

Hi Alison, Thanks for this lovely review - I know there's a lot going on for you right now, so appreciate that you took some time to share your words (and stars) with Jane! "There is nothing I don't love about Jane". Wow. Such a kind review and we'll keep working hard to make sure that remains a true statement. There is nothing we don't love about working with you too! Thinking about you and all of our small business community members right now (well, always really, but especially right now). Have a lovely Monday, Alison - Co-Founder

Jane Software Review

Great. Easy to use and implement. Switched from another software and setup only took a few weeks.

Pros

Jane was easy to use, easy to setup and offered a lot of functionality that other software's did not. We used this for an integrated practice of healthcare professionals & holistic professionals. They liked it in both industries.

Cons

There was nothing that I did not particularly like about the software.

Hi Isabelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review! I hear that you're really enjoying Jane's features, appearance, and overall functionality as a multi-disciplinary practice. This is so encouraging to hear and I know our in-house development team will surely appreciate the kind sentiment :) We're certainly happy to have you on board. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions along the way. Have a wonderful Tuesday! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Versatile software and excellent customer service!

I highly recommend Jane. It is easy to use, cost effective, and their customer service is top notch!

Pros

It is so easy to use and there are so many options for help. From the guides videos, demo calls, online support etc. They folx at Jane are constantly making improvements and I love that we can make suggestions and many are implemented.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. There are some features

Lorna, Thank you for your review and for choosing Jane. There are two points that really stand out to me here. We are here to help the helpers, so your comments on customer service make me smile. Secondly, you mention that you can make suggestions that are implemented. You're right! We are constantly looking to make Jane even more helpful and your thoughts and opinions help us to do this. Oh - and I love your Cons section too :) Thanks again, Lorna. We're lucky to have you! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Would recommend!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and has a great UI.

Cons

Customer Support takes ~1 week to get back to you, and it's not customizable. WYSWYG

Oh Anonymous Reviewer!! We'd love to get the opportunity to win back your support stars. We do value helpful and accurate over fast when we are forced to choose, but we usually get to offer both! I'm sorry that wasn't your experience. But I hope you'll give our team another shot. If you try emailing us (through the "need help" button at the top of the screen) or by giving us a call I know...

Best.Decision.Ever.

We chart for 5 disciplines, each with their own chart templates, all scheduling/calendaring is done by the patients through their portal,we take payments with Jane, we resell and prescribe through Jane, and more. It is a member of our team, and we rely on it greatly. And, it great at her job!! We love Jane!

Pros

We love everything about Jane! We’ve been using Jane for close to a year now, and we cannot be happier! It is so very easy to set up and use this program, even getting help is simple and easy. We went from paper to electronic charting in the blink of an eye, and we’ve never looked back! Templating is super easy, and the patients LOVE the simplicity of handling their appointments; we get compliments all the time from our patients regarding Jane, so that’s huge!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that we don’t like about Jane, and I mean that honestly. The few things that might be considered “cons”, are things that can be submitted as feature requests, nothing negative against the program itself.

Great software, could not be more impressed!

I heard so many great things about Jane, and was recommend by everyone to use it. Absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease of use, and the demonstration videos are amazing. The costumer service and support from the Jane team is the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

No monthly automated payment system yet.

Hi Dr. Kopala, It brings me so much joy to hear that Jane's customer service and support is the best you have ever experienced. Thank you for sharing! I have some good news - the request for Memberships & Automatic Payments has been switched to In Progress on our feature request site. This means we're working on it! Feel free to visit the link below and share any feedback you might have so the team can continue to move forward and build a feature that is useful for clinics across varying disciplines, sizes, and locales: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/memberships-automatic-payments We appreciate you. Maddie On Behalf of Jane