Jane Logo

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 5

SN

Sonya N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Really happy with Jane!

Pros

I'm grateful for how reliable Jane is. We generally have very few patient complaints about Jane (e.g. patient portal, online booking). Any difficulties are resolved quickly and thoroughly with an email or phone call to Jane. Any transitions with practitioners coming or going, are smooth. Much of the program is intuitive.

Cons

Inventory management (e.g. if you have a larger dispensary with many suppliers), needs some attention.

Hi Sonya, Wow, this is so awesome! I love that your experience with Jane funnels down to being reliable, helpful and intuitive. Our mission at Jane is to 'Help the Helpers' by designing a software that does the heavy lifting for you, to ensure your time is spent focusing on your patients. I am thrilled to hear this has been true for you. When it comes to Inventory Management, we do have a public feedback...

DS

Dena S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

I have found the customer service team to be incredibly supportive, kind, and patient.

Pros

I really appreciate the Jane system. I find it easy to use for both myself as well as my client.

Cons

At times there are issues or glitches with the video system, but I do also think that may be the internet connection that clients are using.

Hi Dena, Thank you so very much for the stars and kind words about our customer support team here at Jane! We strongly desire to be trusted and helpful, so it's encouraging to hear you say Jane is easy to use for both you and your client. If you haven't seen it already we have a lovely Telehealth training guide for clients. If you'd like to share this resource you can find it here: https://jane.app/guide/telehealth/training-resources-for-your-patients We...

TM

Tricia M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

User friendly software - highly recommended

Jane is very helpful for our office set-up. Keep it up!

Pros

Easy to use, not complicated, easy to compare the schedules of the different therapists in one day, easy to send emails to patients for communication.

Cons

Sometimes, updates during office hours delay our work process.

Hi Tricia, Thanks for the review and we love the work you're doing over there at BC ICE! I'm always so pleased when we get such kind words from front desk staff - as you spend so much of your day working with Jane. I like the use of the word "easy." - that's high praise! And you've been with Jane for a few years now, so you've definitely seen quite a few updates.... we're always working on the balance of getting new features and fixes and maintenance updates out quickly, but also with minimal disruptions. We'll keep iterating to make that better. Jane's always working on self-improvement. Thanks again for taking the time to write up a review. We appreciate you! Alison - Co-Founder

CW

Clayton W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The local standard for clinic operations

It's been very good so far, a bit of a learning curve coming from another system but I learned this way of doing things after a while.

Pros

It's a familiar system to most people in BC, used by every RMT that I know as well as most acupuncturists, naturopaths, physiotherapists and chiropractors. It's a hands free scheduler and a versatile electronic health records system. As a solo practitioner (no receptionist) this makes my life a lot easier. The Jane team has put more effort lately into adding and refining features which has been great.

Cons

The downside of trying to be a system for everyone means that at some point it might become too difficult to use, or difficult to learn, especially as Jane becomes popular in other countries .

Clayton what a lovely review. Thanks for sharing! I've been limited in length by Capterra on my replies, so I'll just say how appreciative I am to have you as part of Jane's story. Alison - Co-Founder

JH

Joseph H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Glad we switched

Best cloud based EHR software and customer service in the industry. They have thought of everything and more. Highly recommend it to my colleagues!

Pros

Completely comprehensive package that includes front and back office coverage. Online booking, payments, loyalty programs, inventory, packages, and insurance billing without hidden fees. Constant upgrades to make life even better at no charge. Best of all, the support is just as good as the software.

Cons

I have no cons to mention. There are no cons.

Morning Dr. Hugunin, Such a kind review! I am glad to see you're using so many of Jane's features - we have some more fun things coming soon... I'm so excited to be working with your practice. Thanks for joining Jane and I'm very glad you switched too :) Alison - Co-Founder

AV

Amanda V.

Amazing Software, wish I got it sooner

Love the support when initially setting this up and all the help along the way when needed. The team at Jane responds quickly and they are so helpful.

Pros

It’s ease of use. How patients love it and always tell me that it’s the best system they have seen.

Cons

The only thing I think would be more beneficial to my practice is the ability to send emails from Jane and not have to use an integration like mailchimp.

Helping the Helpers - that is our driving force here at Jane. Thank you for the kind review, Amanda :) I hear you on wanting to send marketing-type emails in Jane. I hope you will add your voice and vote to this feature request here: https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/email-clients-through-jane?boards=feature-requests We are lucky to have you as part of this Jane community! Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team

WS

Wilma S.

I recomend JaneApp

I love the app, but I love even more the people that respond to my questions ;o) So friendly and knowledgeable - which is so important to me. My questions are always answered in a timely manner and with helpful ideas, solutions, info. Great job guys!!!

Pros

It is easy to use; all the features in one program, colour coded; AMAZING customer support.

Cons

MAIN: Space to have two people's info (name, phone, email address, etc.) and the ability to send reminders, etc to both people under that client number (I work with couples) Minor: colour codes (I would like to have more colours available) and this may be available I am not sure: videos on how to (from settings, to add people, establishing breaks, schedule, etc.). So much easier than reading lists of steps to follow.

Good morning! Appreciate this review and so happy to see you've been running with Jane for a few years now. I'm not sure if you've used Jane's relationship feature to manage multiple reminders? That does allow you to send reminder copies to multiple clients, but I also understand that couples can behave in a variety of ways when attending sessions as a couple or as individuals so the relationship feature might not be exactly what you're describing. Otherwise, I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with Jane's team - this quote really made me smile: "I love the app, but I love even more the people that respond to my questions" We're so thankful we get to work with you - thanks for inviting Jane into your practice! Alison - Co-Founder

KN

Kayla N.

Amazing software for any Health Care Provider

From both a legal health care provider chart documentation standpoint, AND a business standpoint, Jane App Is SUPER user friendly and just over all awesome

Pros

SO USER FRIENDLY. AND I AM NOT GREAT WITH TECHNOLOGY! The user guide was incredible, and the tutorial videos are perfect. It is fast and efficient and they take feedback and implement it

Cons

Nothing is really difficult to use by any means. Sometimes it just takes patience when figuring out a new system - but over all with some time and reading it is awesome

Oh Kayla - thanks so much for taking the time to share. I like that you find Jane friendly even as a self proclaimed novice with technology. That's so lovely to hear and I'm glad that Jane is making you feel more comfortable with having a bit of an online assistant. I'm also really proud of you for investing a little time to review the guide and videos - it definitely helps get the most out of Jane when you use the features in a way that best works with your style of practice! Well done Kayla :) We're so fortunate to get to work with Health Care Providers like you and we'll keep working to make Jane even more helpful to you and your practice in the future. Have a lovely afternoon! Alison - Co-Founder

HR

Hannah R.

Excellent in Every Way

I have never dealt with a customer service team that is as friendly or helpful as the Jane Team. I've gone so far as to look at employment opportunities at Jane because of how much I enjoy interacting with the team.

Pros

Jane is so incredibly easy to use. Once we started using Jane our old system felt so archaic! The training process was so helpful and easy, but almost unnecessary because it is so user friendly.

Cons

I think that being able to share packages between family members would really enhance Jane.

Hi Hannah, Wow! Thank you for this review. I especially love that you mention doing everything in one place with Jane. That's the goal! Your sentiment about our support team is also incredibly encouraging. I'm going to share it with the team this afternoon :) If you haven't done so already, please add your vote to our public customer feedback site here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/family-shared-packages We love hearing from you. I hope you have a great rest of the week, Hannah. Thanks again! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

DC

Delphine C.

Very good chiropractic software

Pros

Easy to use, lot of options, easy for patients.

Cons

That the platform is not in french. Not user friendly when working in a french environment if your employee do not speak english (Quebec, Canada) An app could be great for phone

Hi Delphine. Thank you for the kind words here, they’re so appreciated. We love to hear that you’re finding Jane easy to use for both you and your patients - that’s one of our favourite things to do! I hear your feedback - while you can have the patient-facing side of Jane set to French, Jane’s administrative side is not written in French. While not perfect, something we see some practices do is use the built-in translating feature of their web browser which works quite well. We always want our users to be happy with Jane, so I hope we can continue to do that for you. Thank you for being a part of our community! :)

KJ

Kat J.

I wanted to love it

Firstly, we are in the U.S. We started with representative knowing it wasn't quite ready for U.S. billing integration, but soon found out that jane was very far from ready. They did not really even know how U.S. billing worked or how it was different from Canadian billing when we called to let them know what we needed. We have found work-arounds, but they are time-consuming. Next issue - INCREDIBLY slow page download times when working with any of the billing functions, for months. Have upgraded/updated everything from computers to internet speed, modems and routers - it's not on our end, have now spoken to a few other clinics experiencing the same thing. This is an issue with jane 's coding or host/server most likely.

Pros

Jane is such a pretty software, and it promised to be awesome, but it's just not working as it should. It's pretty to look at, it's well organized, and customer service is responsive - though only via email.

Cons

Not ready for U.S. billing integration - not even close. VERY SLOW page download times with all the billing functions. Aint' nobody got time for that.

Hi Kat, Oh I'm so sorry to hear this was your experience. We want you to love Jane too! There's a few things you're saying here that I'd love to talk about. I'll do a search of your name to find your questions but we have thousands of US clients billing insurance successfully so the troubles you're having are ones I'd love to look at. And the speed is definitely something I'm curious...

LE

Linda E.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Jane is an excellent product

Excellent.

Pros

The product is user friendly, robust, covers almost everything one could want from a software. Support is excellent. Value for money is exceptional. I can't say enough good things about the product/company and support. Often companies will be very nice to you before you buy, but then leave you hanging post purchase....not Jane, their support before and after have been unparalleled. Our clinic is both medical and cosmetic and Jane is able to handle both aspects.

Cons

Very few features that are missing that I would like to see. The main one is the ability to print labels for labs. It's apparently on their list of requests so hopefully in the future. Other people have requested secure emailing from within Jane and other small things, but compared to any other medical/health care practitioner software I"ve seen, Jane has certainly been my favorite.

Linda! Thanks you for your review! I will title my response "Linda is an excellent Office Manager" So appreciate the enthusiasm and the notes. I saw one of our Jane clinics recommending a workflow for printing labels - in case it's helpful... They export their Client List from the Reports tab into a CSV (you can run by date range to find new patients created in that time period) and then import the CSV to Avery's software before printing. You do have to do a little manual work to remove the fields you don't want but some have reported success! Hope that helps for now, and I'll add your vote to that feature request. Thanks again for being a part of Jane's story Linda! Alison - Co-Founder

Sandra V.

Jane got me through April 2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing. Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting. It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Pros

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package. Great customer service.

Cons

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied. I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you... And...

AM

Alexis M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Jane Review - Physiotherapy

Pros

-Love the features to duplicate charts, auto texts and phrases, duplicating appointments and breaks, creating templates and personalizing everything! -I LOVE the Jane team, they are notorious for always solving my problems and answering me very quickly! They are also always open to feedback on things to change or ways to improve

Cons

-Jane lags sometimes when working super fast -I wish there was a more obvious reminder and notification section

Hey Alexis, What a lovely review - thanks for taking the time to write it :) I think this is my favourite part - "I love the ease of using this software! It saves me so much time in my day to day practice! The Jane team is awesome and I couldn't imagine switching to another product!" We are actively looking for new ways to improve, so I'd really like to hear more about your thoughts on...

mr

margarita r.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent Services. Easy to use.

Excellent for scheduling clients and chart recording. Customer service is superb!

Pros

Customer Services. Scheduling. Processing clients' payments.

Cons

I wish that the fees for processing payments were lower.

Hey Margarita. Thanks so much for the kind words - and for choosing Jane! We realize you had a choice when considering and joining Jane, and we’re so grateful for your choice. The fact that you called out our customer support, features, ease-of-use for clients, and flexibility for choosing Jane brings us so much pride and joy. Thank you again for the review and for letting us be a part of your day-to-day. - Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

EW

Erin W.

Everyone loves Jane!

I save time with Jane. Clients appreciate the ease of use. I save money because of all the reminders that can be sent out so people don't forget their appointments.

Pros

The customer support to integrate and upload electronic charts from another platform is amazing. Knowing that my files remain together and seamless inha client account is a relief. Clients often comment on the ease of use from their end which I like to hear. Its also easy from a clinic user standpoint and has everything I need to run my business efficiently and effectively.

Cons

The one thing I love about Jane is that they are very dynamic. They are continually taking user suggestions and adding new features. There may have been a few glitches while setting up my account but none that would change my overall review of the functionality off the program.

Hi Erin, What a great way to start the week. Thank you for this! This is one of my favourite parts of your review: "It's also easy from a clinic user standpoint and has everything I need to run my business efficiently and effectively." We are so happy that you chose Jane. In the spirit of continual growth, I'd love to hear more about your onboarding experience. We've intentionally added some changes in the past year to improve user experience, but we always want to hear how we might improve. Please do let us know if you'd like to run through any ideas you have! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

TK

Taleen K.

PHENOMENAL SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I could not rave enough about JaneApp as a product and the team behind it. The features are not only helpful but evolve daily to be even MORE helpful. As if the product itself wasn't great enough, the customer service team is just superb. It's actually a great day for me when I do have to contact them. Can't say enough positive things!

Pros

The ease of use and how intuitive it is.

Cons

Any features I feel are missing, I have added as feature requests and they have been voted on!

Hi Taleen, Wow. What a lovely review! It's so nice that you chose to note Jane's feature evolution here. Every voice and vote on our feature request site helps us to improve. So, thanks for contributing to Jane's growth! Please never stop sharing your ideas. Hearing that it's a great day for you when you need to contact support makes me smile. I can guarantee that it's a great day for us when we get to talk to YOU too :) I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community, Taleen. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

JC

Jess C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best Customer Support EVER

Pros

The Jane support system is top tier. I often use their help guide, but for bigger problems I call them and they are always the absolute kindest, and most helpful. Truly the best customer service I have ever experienced, they helped me through a billing issue that took a lot of effort and were super kind, funny, and personable yet professional the whole time - and got it fixed!

Cons

Nothing! Cant recommend it enough, especially to physiotherapy clinics

Best Customer Review EVER! Jess, thank you for sharing those kind words. I am so happy to hear that our team is providing support in ways that are helpful and personable and that even when working through billing issues you're still able to laugh. I am definitely sharing your review with the rest of our team! I personally like to call our Jane Guides ' A Clinics Sidekick', because the simple answers you need are always in those guides. As the Administrative Coordinator at your clinic, you probably spend the most time with Jane, so I'm thrilled to know you turn to our guides and are able to find the answers you need. But of course, for those trickier questions, our team is always here to help you! Have a wonderful week, -Kim on Behalf of Jane

CH

Cindy H.

Really a great product - wish IU'd switched earlier

Customer Service is truly Top Notch! Which is *huge*!!! You can make a phone call (during business hours - that's reasonable) and a person will pick up the phone and that person will have the answers for you! They all seem really happy to be working for Jane and are very knowledgeable about the product.

Pros

Once you figure out where everything is, it's pretty quick to get from point A to point B. After a couple calls with support (terrific by the way!) I'm now usually able to find things on my own that I might not have used before. Intuitive (once you get used to it)

Cons

Just a couple features that they really need:1) variable price discounting - right now if you want to discount a client you have to leave their record, go to settings create an adjustment for that specific amount then go back in and apply that adjustment. Pretty cumbersome.2) allowing for other calendars to block time off the Jane calendar. Once they add this I'll be able to use the scheduling part of this app

Cindy- wow! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this lovely review. I am thrilled to hear you have had an excellent experience with our support team and felt that everything was intuitive once you got to know Jane a little bit. We too wish you switched earlier :) I can definitely appreciate your frustrations when it comes to syncing multiple calendars and blocking off time in Jane....

SN

Susan N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Jane is the best clinic software out there!

Pros

I have used several clinic booking softwares. Jane is the easiest to use, to customize and to get help when needed. They listen to their clients and constantly do new updates and fix issues.

Cons

Integration was simple. I uploaded my client mailing list and that was it!

Hi Susan, Oh my, reading this was such a lovely way start to the day. I'm hearing that your transition to Jane was smooth and now you're finding Jane customizable and easy to use. You also mention "they listen to their clients and constantly do new updates and fix issues." We are so thankful that the community takes the time to share valuable feedback with us, so we can continue to make Jane better! Thank you for your kind words, Susan. We're fortunate to have you around for 2+ years :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

AP

Andrea P.

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Excellent, prompt, efficient.

Pros

The professionalism and genuine, polite helpfulness of each customer service representative. Also, I love how one user is based on hours worked per week, not one physical body. This makes it affordable for those doing private practice very part-time. It's also fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Hi Andrea, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jane! I'm also glad that you ran across Jane and that we get to work together as you venture out on your own. I always feel privileged to get to work with practice owners and practitioners who are doing the hard work of running a small business while also managing a clinical caseload. I appreciate how much work that is - so well done!! If there's anything more we can do to help support your practice don't hesitate to let us know. Your kind words here are so appreciated. Alison -Co-Founder

SS

Shantelle S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Look elsewhere for peace of mind

Was good but now I will not ever recommend them

Pros

The calendar is good. The forms are customizable.

Cons

Saved work is not backed up. Only signed work. Huge flaw when massive amounts of information is lost. The new video opening in a browser has caused problems for me and several clients.

Hi Shantelle. It sounds like you had a tough experience with charting where your work was unfortunately lost. That has an impact on your day and I can see why you’re frustrated and not wanting to recommend Jane right now. I hope that we can continue to work together to earn your trust back over time. I can see how this may feel like a flaw, but I’ll also say it’s a fine balance to meet the needs of...

SL

Sean L.

Jane App - an easy and effective electronic charting system

Pros

Most recently, Jane App has provided Telehealth video appointments which has been a welcome feature during this COVID pandemic. I have been able to safely and securely provide physiotherapy sessions with my clients who need it most. Jane App is easy to use and covers every aspect of our business from booking clients in, to writing their chart notes and even sending them booking reminder emails. I like how easy Jane App is to use, and how they ensure their product is effective for all of their users.

Cons

One specific feature that I would like to see is to easily access someone's chart notes from the schedule view, instead of the day view only.

Hi Sean, Thanks for your review and how wonderful that you managed to shift over to some Telehealth care! I am curious to know whether you will be continuing using Telehealth even into the future as in-person care returns? I wonder if this will result in a shift in practice in general. We've been so glad we could re-prioritize Jane's features in a way that was helpful and I hope you'll...

Near Perfect

Benefits are ease of use, functionality, creating tasks for myself and other users that I can see and follow up with, no paper, customer service, ease of implementation for day to day, accessibility, color scheme, personality, online booking ability, messages and follow up with patients, connection to mailchimp.

Pros

I have been working in the field for over 10 years and have used several different products in my practice. Jane take almost all the goods from each of them and implements them in a user friendly platform. The day to day is relatively simple and speeds up as I get used to the programming. I am a nerd so I could use a few more reports, but maybe I just have not used it enough to get what I am looking for. I am excited about implementing Jane into the practice.

Cons

I cannot easily figure out how to Duplicate common procedures along with the notes. A report for missed/No Show/Cancelled/rescheduled A report for the daily Totals on on one page. I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc No visit counter outside of the yearly visit counter for insurance ie for tracking insurance reports Again all these might be on there but I have not found them or a training on them yet.

Well, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy you did. And we have lots of new reporting features in the works, so it's great to hear you'll find those helpful to your practice. And we're all nerds too ;) So you'd fit right in around here.... I wonder if you've tried out the "unscheduled patient report" - It's a bit of an unsung hero for catching those missed/cancelled/no...

SF

Sean F.

Happy I switched to Jane

My experience has been excellent. I am glad I switched.

Pros

I like that I can log in from anywhere, on all types of devices. I don't have to pay for backup storage because it is cloud based. It is easy to use. They have a ton of help videos and articles online. Patients like the online scheduling.

Cons

Some of the reports could be better. I would like to know how many of each CPT code I have done.

Hey Sean, we're thrilled you made the switch to Jane too! We totally get your feedback on reports - there's room for Jane to be even better, and we're excited to see what's next. We're always working to make your experience (and everyone else's using Jane) even more awesome. Keep us posted on how things are going, and remember, we're always here to help. :) -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team