ApplicantPro Reviews

4.65/5 (330 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of Use and customer service
  • Easy to navigate around for the most part
  • Very user friendly and many tools provided
  • That it is constantly improving it's functionality.
Cons
  • I don't there isn't thing I don't like.
  • Cannot think of anything at the moment!!
  • No cons that we've come across. Very happy.
  • I really haven't really found anything yet.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dusty Webb

ApplicantPRO Review

Reviewed 2019-07-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The fact that ApplicantPro pushes my job postings to so many job boards.

Cons
The fact that I have not taken time to figure out the payroll transfer.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Dusty, Thank you for your feedback. I love that we are able to push your jobs to multiple job boards for you! We would be happy to talk with you payroll integrations. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get that taken care of.

As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

-Mindi, Manager of Support

E'Delana Craine

My experience has been very positive with them.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Pros
I like that their packages are very reasonable and that they offer so much. My favorite features are the assessments they have to offer or that we can customize them and the fact that we can customize our reports.

Cons
If I had to state a con it would be that layout of the system is a bit plain and outdated but compare to the pro's that is low on the priority list.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you, E'Delana! I love that we are able to meet your hiring needs and help you stay within your budget! Those customizable assessments are fantastic and I am glad you are finding them valuable as you move candidates through your review process. I would love the opportunity to talk to you more about the system layout and relay your feedback to our design team.

Thanks again!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Megan Fisher

Applicant Pro has a lot of great potential!

Reviewed 2019-06-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I have enjoyed applicant pro and the benefits from it. It is very well priced for great quality too.

Pros
I love how it is easy to use and the many options that come from it. I love all the places it posts jobs. We always have a high volume of candidates.

Cons
I don't like how when closing a job you have to edit the end date instead of just choosing to close the job. I also think that the site looks a little outdated.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks for your review, Megan. We're happy to hear that your applicant flow is strong & satisfactory! Sourcing is one of our many strengths, and it's designed for companies just like yours.

Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to close jobs. I'd be happy to pass that along!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro.

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Lydia Perez

ApplicantPRO Just gets better & better

Reviewed 2019-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

We have increased our application and our pipeline of qualified applicants.

Pros
That it is constantly improving it's functionality.

Cons
I don't there isn't thing I don't like.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Lydia. We're so happy to hear that you're loving your applicant results and our constant system improvements.

If there's anything we can do to help your team out, please let us know!

Cristen Wood

We love Applicant PRO !!

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Our experience internally and externally using ApplicantPro has been excellent. We recommend ApplicantPro all the time !

Pros
We've used ApplicantPro for years and the ease of use is the best -- very intuitive.

Cons
No cons that we've come across. Very happy.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Kristen! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We're really happy you and your team love ApplicantPro! Let us know of any feedback that would make your process better.

Erica Goulden

Fantastic Software!

Reviewed 2015-08-14

We have been using Applicant Pro as our sole ATS for almost a year. We were struggling with ease of use, lack of customer service and overall dysfunction with our prior ATS. I met with a Applicant Pro rep at a conference and was in awe of how simple the system looked. We finally decided to move over and were excited to learn it was going to cost a fortune. The whole system is super easy to use. Getting everything set up was a breeze. We used our CTO as a tester before we posted any live jobs, and he was more than impressed. The feedback I've gotten from hiring manager throughout the company is all very similar. They love how easy it is for them to log on and review applicants. We had a huge issue with our prior ATS with applicants needing technical help during the application process. I would sometimes speak with 5-10 applicants a day trying to troubleshoot and walk them through the application. I have not had a single applicant contact me regarding any technical difficulties during the process. My absolute favorite thing about Applicant Pro is there AMAZING customer service. We have been impressed from day one with their professional and friendly employees providing us with the utmost awesome help and service. I place a help ticket into the system multiple times a week with various questions. I always get a quick and correct response. If I am feeling like I'd rather speak with someone directly I always get a quick pick up and immediate answer. I don't believe I have ever, not once, been on hold with their customer service team. I would highly recommend using Applicant Pro for your new ATS.

Carma DeVillers

Usage

Reviewed 2019-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall works alright. Sometimes when I log in it defaults to an old applicant that doesn't work here.

Pros
Fairly easy to use, would like to see only the jobs that I have available instead of the same job multiple times for how many times it has been activated.

Cons
Doesn't seem to defaults correctly when logging in unless I use the link sent from my email

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Carma! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. I'm happy to hear that you find the system easy to use.
We would love to speak with you regarding your defaults so that we can help you get them set to what you would like to see when logging in. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Meg Blubaugh

We like it a lot

Reviewed 2018-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

We did demos of 7 different AT systems and chose AppPro. We have been so happy with it. Its a great product and we are glad we made the right choice!

Pros
Its easy to use, user friendly, and has tons of features. We love the star rating system. Its so easy to just glance at the application list and see your top choices. We have a lot of people who are not very technology proficient, but they are able to sue with with no problem. The price is excellent and AppPro has the same features as the much more expensive software! I have recommended it to a number of colleagues.

Cons
My main complaint is that the help is sometimes too basic and sometimes too technical and detailed. Thats not a huge issue though.

Deann Lenahan

Every time I think it can't get easier, it does.

Reviewed 2017-09-14

Pros
Ease of contact between applicant and managers. Ability to spotlight (seen direct message) do supervisors and managers. The ability to set up status and emails to suit our company. Having Screening services that you can order and get the results directly from the applicant's screen. ProScreening is one of the best Screening services I've ever worked with. So many Pros, it's hard to list them all.

Cons
All information does not get passed to integration. You have to download all your documents manually.

Judy Schreckenbach

Systematic warehouse of information

Reviewed 2019-11-07

I wanted to get away from paper, and this allowed us to do that and warehouse a lot of necessary applicant information that is accessible to more than just HR.

Pros
Online access of applicant's information for administrators and hiring manager. I also like getting metrics on application to hire.

Cons
Actually, since Indeed is tied into integration, it broadens the exposure, but as a non-profit, we have a tight budget and I disliked the Indeed rep, who reportedly got our name referred by ApplicantPro, doing a cold sale, trying to sell a product for more exposure.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Judy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that using our system has allowed your team to more efficiently store your applicant's information.
I am sorry to hear about your frustration with Indeed. Please let us know If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tyna Otero

Great Product in Every Way

Reviewed 2019-08-19

I am extremely happy with this application.

Pros
I love the ease of use. I had never used ApplicantPro prior to working for HCN, but have used others and this product, by far, has the most features and functionalities others do not. The support you get when you need it is above and beyond.

Cons
Not crazy about the Assessments, but we are getting used to them as a measure of our candidates abilities.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Tyna, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your feedback about the ease of use and our Support Team!
Please let us know if have any questions about the assessments or best practices that we can assist you with.
Thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Adriane Smith

Great ATS!!

Reviewed 2019-08-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love that it is very user-friendly. Many different ways to to look for applicants .

Cons
Their calendar doesn't sync well with Google calendar

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Adriane! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our product. We are happy to hear that you find our system user - friendly.
As for the calendar, we do have a new calendar feature called Cronofy that we would be happy to discuss with you. Give us a call 888.633.9269, email support@applicantpro.com or chat in with us. We would be happy to get you taken care of.

Thank you for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Annie Christie

Good and simple to use.

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Pros
User friendly, helps organize applicants and applications

Cons
Cannot think of anything at the moment!!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Annie! We appreciate the time you took to review our software. It is always good to hear that the software is user-friendly and simple to use. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Clarissa Altum

User-friendly Interface

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Pros
The most I like about this software is that is has a very user friendly interface

Cons
It doesn't allow us to set up interview appointments on the system and it also doesn't give us a notification if we received a new applicant.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Clarissa! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the fact that it is user-friendly.
I have good news for you! Our system does have the capability to set up interview appointments as well as notifying someone when a new applicant applies. I have someone from our Client Success team reaching out to set up a training with you.
If there's anything else we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Heather Atwood

Outstanding Customer Support and Ease of Use

Reviewed 2020-01-23

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was simply amazing with the Applicant PRO demonstration and training, she covered everything. The dashboard is easy to use. This software was recommended to me from another Electrical Cooperative. We even went ahead and purchased the Background package too.

Pros
I needed reporting for EEOC / AA and so much more and this software has all of it. I also needed a quality applicant tracking tool for my company - it has never had one. The price was perfect. The demonstration and training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing, she answered all my questions and was ready for anything I threw at her.

Cons
I have only been using it for about 2 weeks - I think it is amazing

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Heather! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! We are happy to hear that our software has provided your company with the tools needed for your process. Jandi is amazing at what she does and makes sure to find the right fit for her clients.
If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Debbie Jordan

ApplicanPro

Reviewed 2019-06-14
Review Source: Software Advice

ApplicantPro has really saved me time and is very easy for me to review all closed jobs, or applicants.

Pros
Really like that it is user friendly and has the "tip" section at the bottom of the screen.

Cons
So far, I haven't found a Con as it has really been a time saver for me

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Debbie! Thank you for taking the time to review our Hiring Methodology. We really appreciate the positive feedback we receive from our clients. I love that our 'Tips and Tricks' area is helping you save time in the hiring process! If you have any questions about how our product can continue to save you time, please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.
Kind Regards,
Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Darci Harris

Very easy

Reviewed 2019-11-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Love how easy it is and all

Pros
This software is so easy to follow and we went paperless with the hiring paperwork. Makes my daily job easy.

Cons
Not much I do not like. Finding people is easy

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Darci! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that our software has made your job easier and helped your company to go paperless.

Keri Pellegrom

The Perfect Applicant Tracking Software!

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Wonderful customer service

Pros
Very user friendly and many tools provided

Cons
I don't have any cons! I would highly recommend

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review, Keri! It's so great to know that your team finds our platform easy to use and that our Support Team has been so helpful.

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Shelly Hanson

Reviewed 2019-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to navigate around for the most part

Cons
Don't really have any cons, I like the product alot

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Shelly! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. It is good to hear that our system is easy to navigate.

Laurie Born

Applicant Pro is a wonderful easy to use ATS

Reviewed 2016-11-28

We have been with ApplicantPro (previously iapplicants) for several years and have always found it to be very user friendly. Yet they are always upgrading and adding some great new features. Their customer service is amazing. We submit a question and hear back almost immediately. I would highly recommend this product.

Pros
Ease of Use and customer service

Cons
That only the Administrator can create reports.

Kara Throssell

Ease of Accessibility

Reviewed 2019-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
How easy it is to review applicants for each position, seeing each document the applicant has uploaded, seeing their contact information on the top

Cons
Personalizing some things on a app, not being able to fix an email address if the person typo-ed it

Response from ApplicantPRO

Kara, Thank you for the positive review of our system. We love to hear that you are easily able to review your applicants. Also, thanks for the suggestions for improvements. I will be sure to pass it along!

Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

- Mindi, Manager of Support

Justin Bream

Great for finding employees!

Reviewed 2019-07-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Very positive. I have already suggested it to other people I know and will continue doing so. I use it way more than paper applications.

Pros
Easy to customize listings to get specific applicants, also easy to get it listed on the variety of job sites. Plus it's all digital so there's no thumbing through paper apps.

Cons
Even being pretty good with computers, the website can be hard to use at times. There are too many unexplained features. It would be helpful to have explanations for features that aren't obvious.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Justin. It's good to hear that your team is saving so much time using our job boards and not having to deal with paper applications!

We appreciate your feedback on having feature explanations. We'll pass it along to our team.

If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Vanessa Crivello

Reviewed 2020-01-02

It has been very easy to use. I love that there are pre-made templates for rejecting, moving forward, etc.

Pros
It is very easy to find applicants and run background checks.

Cons
I do not like how it opens a new tab every time you click on a page.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Vanessa! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you find it easy to use and can run the background checks all in the same place.
Thank you for your comments regarding a new tab being opened every time you click on a new page. This information will be passed along to our Product Team for future consideration. If there is anything we can do for your team to help improve your hiring process, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Natalie Perez-Beightol

Top Notch!

Reviewed 2019-11-08

Pros
I like that I can access all our job applicants in place, sort and search easily and run various reports.

Cons
Not up top speed on some of the newer options, so it would be good to have someone guide me through these

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Natalie! Thank you for taking to review our software. It is always good to hear when our clients are satisfied. We're happy to hear that you enjoy the ability to access all of your applicants in one place.
Our Support Team would be happy to train or answer any questions you have regarding some of the new features. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Kay Fish

LOVE Applicant Pro

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Excellent experience from set up, training and amazing support. Love the training videos, customer check ins, it all works so much better than other systems I have used. And the best part - the price is RIGHT!

Pros
Easy to use Generates lots of qualified applicants. Customer Service is outstanding! Superior product at a budget friendly price!!!

Cons
I really haven't really found anything yet.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Kay. We're happy to hear that ApplicantPro has been such a great asset to your successful hiring of many qualified applicants.

As always, let us know if there's anything we can do for you or your team. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!