Awardco Logo

Boost productivity. Reduce spend. Build culture.

Awardco Reviews - Page 4

4,563 reviews

KL

Kayla L.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reward points you can actually use.

I love the awardco program and encourage my co-workers to participate.

Pros

I enjoy using Awardco more than having cash rewards added to my paycheck. By using this platform, I am able to my points more of my points for rewards instead of taxes.

Cons

I don't like having to wait a month for points to update.

Gerardo M.

Market Research, 5,001-10,000 employees

A tool that gives value to workers

It has access fucnions by Mobiles something that is quite good if employees are not found in work sites, allows you to analyze and give recognition to the best for improvements both collective and personal and personal

Pros

This is a recognition tool through the workings of work, but this tool is also quite fucnional even for invitations to events or nominations for better performances is a type of system that well executed only improves labor flow by increasing interest in As for efforts by the team and a safe growing in the organization

Cons

It is the type of tool that is usually underestimated, but for constantly growing organizations it is important to have this type of siustems, which is also understandable

NH

Nicole H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to implement, Easy to use

Great experience - the weekly check-ins during implementation were key! We were able to get the system built and ready to go live quickly and seamlessly!

Pros

Takes the burden off of a small team to manage the ongoing recognitions that greatly impact engagement and retention.

Cons

Integration was fairly seamless, unfortunately we had a bit of a issue when we went "live".

CP

Chrystal P.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

I am a happy user of this progam that my company has decided to utilize

The business issue it solves for my company is that it allows us to recognize people that work remotely and on-site the same way. It is fair for all. It is easier for people to reward people and everyone can use it

Pros

I love the ease of use that it provides. It's straightforward.

Cons

Product descriptions of the awards. We get to shop from Amazon, but we can only choose the product and read the description. It does not show reviews or ratings of the product, nor show similar items to the one chosen. So I have to open up a different window to look it up

KC

Kenneth C.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Awardco review

I've had a great experience with Awardco so far. It's primarily easy to use and it really helps when you know what product you're looking for.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and it's also easy to select the product you want and add it to the cart.

Cons

If you don't know what you're looking for, it can become a challenge to search the product you want to add to your cart.

LN

Lisa N.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Great recognition option

Pros

Easy for employees to recognize and redeem.

Cons

Set up has limitations, specifically for layers of approving nominations.

LS

Lauree S.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Awesome team with great offerings to recognize employee effots.

A very positive experience. We have rebranded our platform and the team was amazing. We look forward to integrating a few new offerings in 2023.

Pros

The ease of use and the opportunity to recognize our employees for going above and beyond

Cons

There are currently no issues with the platform. I feel like it serves our needs perfectly.

BS

Bryan S.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Sales Support Representative Senior

Pros

Yes, easy to use and very convenient for shopping.

Cons

Nothing is missing. So far everything is good.

TS

Tammy S.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simple, Fast and Meaningful

I love our Work Anniversaries are noted and celebrated through this automatic system. No one is left out and everyone can see the longevity we have across all departments.

Pros

This is such an easy way to send out that Atta-Boy to whomever is a star for you. So simple to use and even great for sending a thank you message to multiple people at one time.

Cons

When doing a recognition that involves awarding points, I would like to see how many points I still have available to give before I write the entire review....

DM

Danny M.

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Early Stages OHM Review

The overall experience has been incredibly positive. The software itself has worked with limited to no errors. The implementation team was incredibly helpful and willing to accommodate all our needs. Our current client success manager provides excellent service.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of adding our own deliverables, the functionality of the reporting, and the simplicity of the user interface.

Cons

The inability to integrate with our company intranet software IGLOO.

AK

Amy K.

Security and Investigations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awardco pros

easy to use with lots of options for recognizing emloyees all across the whole company

Pros

I like the ability to recognize employees and reward them and also be recognized it builds good moral m

Cons

nothing really i think awardco is a good tool for employees and employers

TM

Tracey M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Awardco Review

excellent business took to engage employees and give recognition.

Pros

Ease of use and the variety of offerings when choosing how to use your points.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way to include a team of folks or "tag them" when recognizes individual so all that contributed to their success are notified!

MW

Mario W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

A must have rewards program!

Since using the Awardco platform, I have found it to be a great way to recognize and reward my team of employees for all their hard work and exceptional achievements.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and navigate. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I can't say there is really anything that I like least about this software. Again, I find it very easy to use.

sq

sady q.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

great

Pros

most about Awardco is great product to me

Cons

the least about Awardco is pricing on product

KB

Khadine B.

Best Reward System for Companies

Pros

Recognition and the surplus of items to pick from

Cons

Haven't found a dislike of Awardco yet.

JA

Jami A.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Our employees love Awardco!

My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros

Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Cons

The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions.

AH

Andre H.

Security and Investigations, 10,001+ employees

Account manger

Pros

Recognition from peer to peer and excitment

Cons

No cons to list here. Everything is great!

LH

Lynne H.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing from the beginning thru implementation!

The platform and the team are amazing. I first me with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was great! He was patient, answered all of my questions, and even did a second review of the platform for my HR team. He was a great sales person. Persistent but not pushy. My implementation team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was extremely organized, great follow through and kept us on track. Lastly, it's not over once you are done with implementation. There was a transition meeting where I was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who I am confident is familiar with our specific needs. The platform is affordable, user friendly, and has the ability for employees to choose from a number of awards including the Amazon platform. As an admim, it is also very easy to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is an affordable platform that is easy to implement and is user friendly for end users and admin.

Cons

The ONLY feature is that recognition cannot be focused to a specific team or group of people. Small in the scheme of things.

TG

Tolo G.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

Winning with Awardco

I love it. Easy to use and recommend it to anyone.

Pros

User friendly, Easy to upload to recognize a friend/ colleague for a job well done or just to say happy birthday.

Cons

It's an amazing software. There's nobody i come across that i would recommend this to.

CS

Cindy S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

What I like about Awardco

I like using Awardco to reward our employees for all of the great things that they do. Some of them like to spend their rewards quickly and others like to save them up and make larger purchases. Its a great way to empower employees to make their own choices.

Pros

What I like most about Awardco is how easy it is to use and how much our employees like to have a choice of what they want to spend their points on.

Cons

I have not ran into any problems yet. So far it has worked out really well.

CL

Chone L.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Highly Recommend AwardCo for your Company

I would rate this a 10/10. AwardCo should be at every company.

Pros

The ease of use for searching for a possible reward is wonderful. There's a lot of choices to get something from the employer or even other outlets that I love, such as Amazon. Its easy to use the points and it is really nice to see everyone's comments and recognition. The ability to provide feedback is amazing as well.

Cons

I do not have a lot of cons about awardco. I do wish that there was a 'dark mode' option. The overall lightness of the page is very harsh on the eyes if you're taking time scrolling through things.

NC

Natalie C.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Cons

There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!

SB

Stephen B.

I love Awardco!

I must put in a good word for the customer service here. I ordered an item and found it didn't work as advertised, and contacted customer service. The return process was easy and the points returned to my pool right away.

Pros

Obviously, getting points to spend on free stuff is the most satisfying aspect.

Cons

I suppose there are Amazon items that aren't available in the Awardco catalog I could complain about, but I've been able to find things to spend my points on just fine.

MB

Maritza B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Made for a Kindergartner like me...

I can in one word: MAGNIFIQUE!!!

Pros

It is very easy to use and follow. It is not too complicated or overwhelming like other websites. It is clean and simple and that's just the way I like it. Thank you for keeping it simple for the non-techies!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I can say about this software, and I am being COMPLETELY honest. If I didn't care for it, I wouldn't be taking the time to do this survey.

TF

Tracey F.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

25 year employee gift

Easy to use and offered a variety of choices.

Pros

I thought it was easy to use! I was able to choose my gift and got it the next day, it came straight to my house and I am really happy with the gifts I received.

Cons

I really didn't find anything that I was unhappy about.