Keka Logo

Keka

HR platform to manage payroll, expenses & performance

Keka Reviews

4.2

How would you rate Keka?

PJ

Pranav J.

MW

Michael W.

Love the way their software resolve lot of our pen and paper work and main delight was working with their support team, They had helped me a lot while migrating to cloud payroll.

SR

Sreekanth R.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like in keka is, it's not working and I'm facing the problem at least once a week.

FA

Faiz A.

The worst software and even worse customer care.

No self serve set up and onboarding is extremely time consuming. Further there's no way to use parts of the product before wider rollout.

My Keka Review

Pros

Keka is the best HRMS portal. It have many options like Payroll, Leave, expenses, attandance etc. We can easily track these.

Cons

There are no cons in this. This is very essential for my daily login and logout.

Keka, our new HRMS Solution for efficient organization management

We are solving HRMS requirement using Keka and so far we are very convinced with the quality of product, it supplies every functionality as promised. So we are now moving all our assets to keka and making it our HRMS Software for Full time

Pros

Keka comes with many such features which helps any organization to manage their staff efficiently. Like I daily use keka to mark my attendance in my company, I start my day as a Work from home (remote working ) employee, first I clock in using Web Clock provided in the KEKA. It automatically manage my attendance and leave balance maintenance, also it takes care of my payroll and pay slips. it helps HR to seamlessly manage tickets raised by the employee like us and resolve the matter. it also comes with a profile management, where we can upload necessary document for ease of access during the time of work.

Cons

I first of all found the UI of software very clumsy, it is very clear no doubt , but it is very populated and use of animal characters in UI like elephant in leave management seems very childish. also the loading time of web based solution is very slow, like we have subdomain knovator.keke.com/ it is very slow and takes up too much time to load all settings. Also web clock can be enhanced more, as it must be given a pause functionality because we have flexible working hours.

Best tool a management can have for their employees

With keka, my life got easier, I no longer need to remember to leave balance, no longer needed to ask HR for payslips (Thanks to auto generated payslips by keka). I get updates of latest polls being conducted in the company easily. I can recommend this product to make Monday mornings of employee cheerful on work.

Pros

I just love this software like anything, It is filled with a number of features that are essential for day to day life. One simple feature that I love in Keka is employee dashboard where we can see our colleague's profile, their likes and dislikes, interest area and most importantly when you login in the portal, you see the birthdays of people. Its much more easier that Facebook to remember birthday's...

Cons

There are no such cons from my usage so far. Only thing is that if I forget to stop my time tracking by mistake, then I cannot off it by my mobile phone app. Rest everything is simply awesome.

A bug-ridden software

Keka for a bad experience for our company. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Lot of features compared to the competitors and the price is very reasonable

Cons

The web application and the mobile app are full of bugs.

Good and cheap HRMS

Pros

Keka has all the features that a good HRMS must have. The interface is good. Leave management is awesome. The tax and payroll module is also nice and integration with clear tax is great.

Cons

The interface can be made faster and more consistent. Integrations can be added with other third parties like slack.

User friendly software

Good experience using the product. Will continue so

Pros

Very easy to navigate, set up. Any issues are solved instantly. Customer support is good.

Cons

Sometimes our employees find it difficult to navigate through the payroll information. Expenses and payroll management module, document repository can be improved.

Feature packed HR tech software

Pros

The best thing Keka is probably its complete HR tech package which includes attendance management (remote login, web login, integration from RFID or biometric based attendance management systems), team management, OKR settings, review submissions, feedback submissions, appraisal management etc. Management of payroll and taxes is also enabled and their is integration with ClearTax as well to facilitate IT return filing.

Cons

While the tool is full of features I have found it difficult to traverse. Even the features which I have used in past and if I come back to them I have to spend good time to search for them especially in the finances module.

A complete Solution for HR Management

Overall i am happy to use keka for my company, it is easy to use and simple also provide mobile app for smooth working

Pros

I am a big fan of keka, since i have implimemted this software i did'nt switch to any other tool. It is best at thr time of WFH, it help to track attendance including location also hest part of keka i liked most ita directory system that help you to find contact information of any person in your organization.

Cons

Sometimes, keka was not working specially at the morning time.It does not show clock-in option.

Appraisals became easy

It is overall a very good experience and I find it very user friendly.

Pros

It has definitely helped in improving the appraisal process. The process is swift and easy to complete.

Cons

When using from mobile, it asks for a lot of confirmation. It should give an option to select a location for a longer period of time and not asking for location confirmation with every login.

After Sales Service

So far, I can't say Good!!

Pros

UI and ease of use ability for employees

Cons

Product is good. But the after sales support is pathetic. There is no direct number that is given. For every minor query we need to write an email and response time for that too is long. Usually the representatives are just a call away and do hand-holding until the entire process is set-up, implemented and up&running. But here, the implementation team is very slow. Have to wait for their response and call for even a minor thing. Product is quite expensive and service is definetely not worth the price.

The best archiver/unarchiver for Mac!

We depend on Keka nearly every day. Our cloud storage at box.com is limited to files under 5gb. Because we often have InDesign source files larger than this, we have to split the archives in order to store them in the cloud. Keka makes this super easy and is very reliable with great 7zip compression among other multi-part file splitting formats.

Pros

Keka is fantastic. We depend on it almost every day. Oh, and also, their isopod logo/icon is pretty great too.

Cons

The single most important improvement that Keka needs is the ability to *create* RAR files. It extracts them perfectly fine, but I understand that due to licensing issues they are unable to implement RAR creation into the software. There was an ancient beta version that did this which you can search out, but the RAR files it creates are unreliable. That's the only negative I can find about the great little piece of software.

Manage your logs and payrolls easily!

I must say, KEKA makes you work freely without bothering about counting hours manually. It provides you everything, from announcement to to-do.

Pros

Talking about the liking part, I must say, KEKA helps you manage your payroll system easy. It has so many section to manage your working office logs, announcements, To-Dos, Payrolls, Payslips. Also it provides us o check in and out by tracking the location. The mobile app is also available which can help you keep it handy. You can also select "work from home" section separately. And it will automatically count your gross and effective hours.

Cons

Cons, I can say, Payroll section is bit complex. I have faced issues sometime while using check in feature from KEKA mobile app.

Perfect Payroll Management Tool

Keka helps in managing the payroll, finance and many more this from leave request to review cycles, from performance monitoring to upraises.

Pros

The Payroll & Finance Management is the best feature that Keka offers. The Remote logging and attendance tracking is done in a more accurate manner. The leave approval and request feature is very easy and seamless to mange and use. The daily digest notifications are the beauty of the software.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software it gives all set of features and functionality handy and that could even be customised.

Ultimate tool for Employee and HR Management

My overall experience with Keka is amazing, very easy to use and has a lot of features to make day-to-day activities a lot easier, and reduces the efforts to mail HR for small inquiries.

Pros

High extensibility and very handy tool, available as a mobile app too. Employees can use to clock in and clock out and view all important updates on the bulletin in the dashboard, easy access to the company's policy of leave, salary, and organization, etc. Can be integrated with other 3rd party software to sync logs of the time.

Cons

No such cons but the mobile app should be given the facility to clock in - out for convenience

Best HR Software For All Enterprises

We are using the keka from around 2 years and found the overall experience is good. It can be used by the even small organisation and startups.

Pros

It allows us to login attendance even when you were outside of the office for the meeting purpose.

Cons

As there is nothing to dislike about the keka as they keep on upgrading.

One stop for all the company management stuff

Keka is a must use HR software for every company. The payroll system in it is amazing as tax deductions and calculations have been made easy.

Pros

After implementing Keka at our company, it has become easy for us to check the attendance from anywhere as the previous software that we used could be accessed in office premices. Other than attendance, the entire HR process has become automatic and the manual work had reduced.

Cons

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Keka. It is just a perfect HR Software.

Simple and Easy to manage

Pros

Keka UI is simple to use. Set-up takes minimal effort.

Cons

Document/Letter template creation and generation.

A perfect software for HR Management

Keka is a perfect software for every company's HR department.

Pros

Our previous HR software was accessible only in our office premises only. Also the Tax deduction process was manual and time taking. Keka solved it all for us. The attendance records, appraisal process, everything is now merged in a single software and things are pretty easy now.

Cons

The Tax Deduction section is a bit complicated but the advantages of Keka overcome this dislike of mine.

Pleasant one

Great HR Application

We are into the marketing team and we used to visit client sites. With old system, we were unable to remote login but Keka is very usefull with this feature.

Pros

It really improves the employee experiences. I love the remote login feature most.

Cons

In beginning, the attendance adjustment feature was quite ab-normal to understand but after a few days we are enjoying.

KEKA - the simple and easy to use HRMS software

I am pleased with my overall experience with Keka. It is easy to use and stay connected with my team members. Even if I am on leave, I can get updates about the task and the activities are happening at my workplace. It's one of the simplest and efficient software, I have used.

Pros

The key features of this software allows a quick overviews for attendance, leave balance, performance, and most importantly, it allows me to stay connected with my team. I am using this software on my phone and lap top daily. I prefer the desktop version more, however, the mobile version is helpful on the go.

Cons

On the desktop version on home it shows generalized screen. I think it should be more interactive. Other than that I love using Keka.

Easy to use with good GUI

I am used it for last 8 month and I am satisfied with deskotop vesrion.

Pros

Best GUI with almost functionality and feature. you can see all your details and generate token.

Cons

Keke app are need update on regular basis, so that irritateing.

A employee management system

Overall experience is awesome to use it. Every organization can use this to manage their employee data and other management tools by just one portal.

Pros

It is mostly used to manage employee data, attendance, payroll, leave management, etc. It has automatically payroll management at the end of the month. An employee can apply for the leave and a higher authority can approve or reject the leave. An employee can claim for the bills and get approved by the senior managers.

Cons

It is complex for the non-technical person to use this portal.

My experience had been good with Keka

We are using been keka from past 5 months for payroll, attendance, time, and leave tracking purpose. This product increased our productivity and over all efficiency. Their support team helps you whenever you need them.

Keka is Good and Affordable Software for HR activities

Overall, Keka is good and affordable. You have lots of quite good features that help you to ease your work.

Pros

I'. am using Keka for my organization for 3 months. It's good they have lots of features even they provide payroll features too. The best thing about Keka is it required GPS On while clock-in and clock-out that help to track employee location easily.