All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Keka

HR platform to manage payroll, expenses & performance

Keka Reviews

Pros

It really improves the employee experiences. I love the remote login feature most.

Abhishek Singh R.

Read the full review
Keka is a must use HR software for every company. The payroll system in it is amazing as tax deductions and calculations have been made easy.

Krupali M.

Read the full review
This is very simple to use. Tax calculator is superb.

Sharma S.

Read the full review

Cons

The worst software and even worse customer care.

Read the full review
Keka for a bad experience for our company. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Vishnu B.

4.4

Best HR Software For All Enterprises

We are using the keka from around 2 years and found the overall experience is good. It can be used by the even small organisation and startups.

Pros

It allows us to login attendance even when you were outside of the office for the meeting purpose.

Cons

As there is nothing to dislike about the keka as they keep on upgrading.

User friendly software

Good experience using the product. Will continue so

Pros

Very easy to navigate, set up. Any issues are solved instantly. Customer support is good.

Cons

Sometimes our employees find it difficult to navigate through the payroll information. Expenses and payroll management module, document repository can be improved.

A bug-ridden software

Keka for a bad experience for our company. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Lot of features compared to the competitors and the price is very reasonable

Cons

The web application and the mobile app are full of bugs.

The best archiver/unarchiver for Mac!

We depend on Keka nearly every day. Our cloud storage at box.com is limited to files under 5gb. Because we often have InDesign source files larger than this, we have to split the archives in order to store them in the cloud. Keka makes this super easy and is very reliable with great 7zip compression among other multi-part file splitting formats.

Pros

Keka is fantastic. We depend on it almost every day. Oh, and also, their isopod logo/icon is pretty great too.

Cons

The single most important improvement that Keka needs is the ability to *create* RAR files. It extracts them perfectly fine, but I understand that due to licensing issues they are unable to implement RAR creation into the software. There was an ancient beta version that did this which you can search out, but the RAR files it creates are unreliable. That's the only negative I can find about the great little piece of software.

Manage your logs and payrolls easily!

I must say, KEKA makes you work freely without bothering about counting hours manually. It provides you everything, from announcement to to-do.

Pros

Talking about the liking part, I must say, KEKA helps you manage your payroll system easy. It has so many section to manage your working office logs, announcements, To-Dos, Payrolls, Payslips. Also it provides us o check in and out by tracking the location. The mobile app is also available which can help you keep it handy. You can also select "work from home" section separately. And it will automatically count your gross and effective hours.

Cons

Cons, I can say, Payroll section is bit complex. I have faced issues sometime while using check in feature from KEKA mobile app.

One stop for all the company management stuff

Pros

After implementing Keka at our company, it has become easy for us to check the attendance from anywhere as the previous software that we used could be accessed in office premices. Other than attendance, the entire HR process has become automatic and the manual work had reduced.

Cons

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Keka. It is just a perfect HR Software.

A perfect software for HR Management

Keka is a perfect software for every company's HR department.

Pros

Our previous HR software was accessible only in our office premises only. Also the Tax deduction process was manual and time taking. Keka solved it all for us. The attendance records, appraisal process, everything is now merged in a single software and things are pretty easy now.

Cons

The Tax Deduction section is a bit complicated but the advantages of Keka overcome this dislike of mine.

KEKA - the simple and easy to use HRMS software

I am pleased with my overall experience with Keka. It is easy to use and stay connected with my team members. Even if I am on leave, I can get updates about the task and the activities are happening at my workplace. It's one of the simplest and efficient software, I have used.

Pros

The key features of this software allows a quick overviews for attendance, leave balance, performance, and most importantly, it allows me to stay connected with my team. I am using this software on my phone and lap top daily. I prefer the desktop version more, however, the mobile version is helpful on the go.

Cons

On the desktop version on home it shows generalized screen. I think it should be more interactive. Other than that I love using Keka.

Great HR Application

We are into the marketing team and we used to visit client sites. With old system, we were unable to remote login but Keka is very usefull with this feature.

Pros

Cons

In beginning, the attendance adjustment feature was quite ab-normal to understand but after a few days we are enjoying.

Easy to use with good GUI

I am used it for last 8 month and I am satisfied with deskotop vesrion.

Pros

Best GUI with almost functionality and feature. you can see all your details and generate token.

Cons

Keke app are need update on regular basis, so that irritateing.

Pleasant one

Love the way their software resolve lot of our pen and paper work and main delight was working with their support team, They had helped me a lot while migrating to cloud payroll.

A employee management system

Overall experience is awesome to use it. Every organization can use this to manage their employee data and other management tools by just one portal.

Pros

It is mostly used to manage employee data, attendance, payroll, leave management, etc. It has automatically payroll management at the end of the month. An employee can apply for the leave and a higher authority can approve or reject the leave. An employee can claim for the bills and get approved by the senior managers.

Cons

It is complex for the non-technical person to use this portal.

My experience had been good with Keka

We are using been keka from past 5 months for payroll, attendance, time, and leave tracking purpose. This product increased our productivity and over all efficiency. Their support team helps you whenever you need them.

Very helpful tool for Employee Management System

Overall I satisfied with Keka because everything covers in one plateform.

Pros

I like the feature of showing almost everything about yourself in organization. You can see who is on leave at particular day and you can also apply for leave from the same portal. All the feature are covered in this software.

Cons

Almost all the things I liked but once the server is down so that caused problem but other than it is the perfect one.

Best Software for HR, Admin & Accounting Process

Pros

Being in the marketing field, i have to travel to the clients, so from anywhere i can logged in to Keka, that's the best thing. Also, i can check salary slips, tax or other deductions in Keka itself, that's super cool.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about keka at the moment, as far as it makes life easy for employees and HR/Admin/Account department, it must be in use for every company.

Great Compression Software

For a basic run-of-the-mill quick archive, I typically just use the MacOS compression tool. Sometimes I have a need to compress things more specialized, or they may be a very large file. Keka handles these special cases like a champ. I wonder if it's possible to replace the standard MacOS compressor with Keka? I've never thought to until writing this review.

Pros

So many options for compression! It's nice to go into the advanced settings and customize nearly every aspect of compression.

Cons

I sometimes forget to use it. It might be nice to have the ability to make it the "default" compressor in MacOS.

The worst software and even worse customer care

horrible.

Pros

absolutely nothing. it's badly designed. and if you contact the customer service for help, they don't know how to help you.

Cons

it's not user friendly. the customer service is abysmal. They only have one way to solve everything and that's by telling us to generate reports.

Not intuitive but easy to use once you figure out a few key things

Keka is great for quickly sending photo files

Pros

Keka quickly unzips files that have been sent in a folder to a chosen location or desktop

Cons

At first, it was difficult to tell where the pictures were being downloaded to. I picked a destination folder and it solved that issue but it was not very self-explanatory

Really a great product with awesome UI

Finally a product which kept itself apart from boring, complex stereotypes. Keka covered so much ground in Human resource - both recruitment and generalist, they're top 99% for response rate and usability. And the name - well deserved and justified ;)

Best Payroll tool

Pros

This is very simple to use. Tax calculator is superb.

Cons

The trial version is only for 30 days.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.