MentorcliQ Reviews

4.95/5 (38 reviews)

Ashley Kessler-Palmer

Value gained from the product and the partnership

Reviewed 2016-09-06

This product immediately alleviated the stress of hand matching our program participants, and has proven its value. Now as we prepare for our third year working with MentorcliQ, the system has been improved, and has expanded to continue meeting our needs. We appreciate the honest, genuine nature of the team, and the personal touch we've had to make adjustments. The mentorcliQ team is responsive and flexible, and it's been really nice to work with people who genuinely care about helping us find success in our program.

Ryan DeGroot

Excellent support and a streamlined program interface outperforms manual coaching programs!

Reviewed 2017-11-03

The team at MentorCliQ has supported us even past signing the contract. The program is easy to set up and has allowed us to effectively guide participants through the program via automatic customized communications and milestones. Utilizing a software for our internal peer-to-peer program has increased accountability from our coaches and coachees resulting in increased satisfaction and ROI. MentorCliQ's reporting has given us higher visibility in what usually happens "out there" in coaching programs. The best thing for our participants (and why we chose THIS program) is that it is done all through email - participants get all communication and checkpoints via their company email address and don't have to manage another dashboard.

Susan Moss, SPHR

The MentorcliQ staff are incredible partners. Their product, service and support are the best.

Reviewed 2017-10-12

The user interface is simple to understand and easy to use. Set up is fast and the tool is very flexible. The platform can host multiple programs as we continue to grow and allows for customization of each as needed. The visual personality survey portion of the matching program is unique and extremely useful in the matching process. The system offers matching options that fit with each program's goals. The variety of features provide visually pleasing graphic reporting, resource library with documents and videos, the communication tools enable high touch connection with participants with minimal effort and tracking tools that are fantastic administrative time savers. The surveys capture quantitative and qualitative data. We can add company specific resources and export data easily. The customer support team are responsive, involved and committed partners. They never disappoint.

Lora Zotter

Tremendous experience with the customer support team, easy to use and impressive functionality

Reviewed 2017-10-20

Increased functionality to make smart matches and communicate with participants, easy to use platform, reduced administrative burden, helpful and thoughtful customer service team!

Chris Oginz

Changing Lives - One Person at a Time

Reviewed 2019-08-13

I have many business friends that run mentoring programs in their companies with great success - except when it comes to the matching! Most do it manually and takes valuable time away from what the real work it.

Sean Cain

Best vendor partner I've ever worked with!

Reviewed 2019-08-13

We were able to rethink what we could accomplish with our business via mentoring: cross-functional collaboration; engagement and retention of our junior colleagues; unpacking critical "deep smarts" within the organization; building a "flatter" organization with broad access to senior leadership and more. All the while our success coach and design team from MentorcliQ were remarkably accessible and helpful--can't recommend them highly enough.

Elena Bertaiola

getting mentoring out of the box

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Josh Webb, CPLP, CPT

Tell a stronger mentoring story with MentorcliQ!

Reviewed 2018-12-28

The system helps to make matches better, automates the process and streamlines our mentoring programs. MentorcliQ gives us data to help us understand how much time people are spending and what they are focusing on in the mentoring relationship. MentorcliQ helps you tell a much clearer mentoring success story than spreadsheets and manual matching! One of the biggest things that makes our partnership with MentorcliQ great beyond the software is the support that we receive from our success coach. He gives us both the practical advice and experience, is always available and on top of things and is able to think outside the box. He has learned about our company inside and out which helps him bring value to our programs at ICF.

Mike McCann

Great platform and amazing partners for our program

Reviewed 2016-01-18

The company has built a high-quality product the best I have seen in this space and possesses knowledgeable leaders that have been instrumental in helping us build a successful program strategy (including program design, launch, matching, reporting, and more). There are three differentiators that stand out with this product and company: *Ease of use for program participants. In our business we are adding new users each month. The MentorcliQ software makes invitations as easy as a few clicks. Once invited, users sign up for the program quickly, and in a matter of minutes they are set up and can view potential matches. On an ongoing basis, users are only asked to provide simple survey responses (via 30-second push notifications) to track activity and overall program engagement. *Enabling program management and actionable reporting. Thanks to users having easy access to enter their activity, we get a wealth of data on the program. At any given point, I can log in and get a snapshot of performance against broad program goals, or zoom into individual connections to see if things are going as planned. The monthly and ad hoc reporting tools are intuitive and provide great insights when pulling data for team or executive meetings. *Amazing and responsive services team. The team is responsive to my questions and proactive as new features come out and as we work on program strategy. Whether it is just a quick response to an email or setting up a call, I can rely on getting fast access to the help I need, and from a great partner aligned with making our program a success.

Michelle Kwasny

MentorcliQ made everything about our mentoring program EASY and EFFECTIVE!

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It was easy and effective to implement a new mentoring program into our organization thanks to MentorcliQ.

Anna Marie Crowley

Mentorcliq are professional, supportive and extremely knowledgeable in the field of mentoring

Reviewed 2017-11-23

This is a simple tool that allows business to connect and develop their talent and track the results effectively. As a L&D professional the tool brings simplicity to what can seem like an overwhelming task allowing a business to scale and target effectively.

Christopher Nuss

Great Mentoring Experience - Seamless

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Our ability to match mentors and mentees on a larger scale has been excellent. The ability to track success and gauge feedback through the MentorCliq tool has also enabled our organization to keep a pulse on how the program is advancing. The customer service team has been very responsive whenw e send emails or call regarding a specific report needed or when we need some additional support from our success coach on education of the resources within the tool. Thank you!

Anonymous

Mentorcliq has built a turnkey solution that is the best software I seen in years.

Reviewed 2017-11-03

It allow our organization to rapidly deploy and implement without hassle and most important the training made available to users is by far a huge bonus.

Julie Manheim

User friendly and intuitive mentorship matching and management software

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-05

This has saved my group time in the overall program management of our mentorship program. The matching options are some of the best compared to other products in this price range.

Anonymous

The platform makes connecting mentoring relationships easy, and the self-service model works well

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Empowering employees with direct self-service tools to choose their prospective mentors creates some "skin in the game" with both ends of the relationship. In my experience, that results in more meaningful work on both sides of the equation, and creates increased value for the organization.

Anonymous

Great software with an amazing support team

Reviewed 2019-08-12

Since implementing MentorcliQ I have seen an improvement in our relationship matches and the program communication and reporting has increased dramatically. I recommend MentorcliQ to any organization with a Mentor Program or that is considering one.

Anonymous

Great Onboarding Program with MentorcliQ!

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Signing up for the onboarding program was really easy, in minutes I was able to log in, update my profile and then soon I was matched up with my mentor. Along the way I was able to log the time I spent and track my goals. Having an onboarding program was a really helpful way for me to get to know the company culture and kickstart my experience. I am looking forward to being a mentor soon!

Anonymous

Mentorcliq is an effective way for my IT team to share knowledge and train each other!

Reviewed 2019-08-11

As a tech-saavy company, we have high standards and the Mentorcliq team and the platform meets and exceeds!

Rebecca Crawford

MentorcliQ is a phenomenal mentoring partner for us!

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Smart mentoring partnership matching and ability to run program analytics. the tool is intuitive and simple to use! We have been able to update the platform to best meet our program needs. Support staff is also fabulous.

Charlotte Click

Powerfully simple tool

Reviewed 2017-10-27

This tool packs a ton of punch in a very simple format. Perfect mentoring matches. Mentoring resources. Check-in agreements. Fast surveys. Data, reports, dashboard access. Easy administration. Phenomenal customer service - you actually mean something to this vendor.

Jenn Labin

Intuitive and Robust

Reviewed 2018-02-07
Review Source: Software Advice

MentorCliQ's functionality makes managing mentoring programs so much more efficient and effective! The application has robust features and is very easy to use.

Really great!

Reviewed 2018-02-01

I really like it as it has this modern look and feel and it is really easy to use it. Changes or anything is easily done.

Anonymous

The software has helped me better manage our Mentor Program.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Matching based on algorithms, automatic monthly quick surveys, easy participant communication. The tool has been so helpful for administering our program.

Anonymous

Fun and easy way to mentor!

Reviewed 2019-01-14

As a participant in the company mentoring program I find the system really easy to use! It took minutes to enroll and then later I got matched up with me mentee. The software makes it easy to track the hours I spend mentoring and keep an eye on the goals of the relationship. Mentoring has been really beneficial to me as a mentor, I feel like I am adding value to my mentee and I get re-energized about my own role making things a little more fun!

Laura Coble

Innovation and Style

Reviewed 2017-03-29

MentorCliq is an amazing platform to support multiple mentoring programs to meet your business needs. It is easy to use from a program management perspective and the content for the participants is easy to find and understand. The support staff at Mentorcliq is always available with best practices and solutions to all our mentoring questions. Going from a paper based program to a fully supported functional software platform was a turning point for us to have a larger program and mange it more efficiently. Mentorcliq is truly an innovative product that will enhance any existing program you have or work with a dedicated team to design one.