MentorcliQ Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The MentorcliQ team shared their expertise and recommended best practices which made our configuration decisions so super easy. We are excited to launch our new mentoring program very soon.

In addition, our success coach is a great partner to our company and provides valuable advice and guidance from his years of experience with mentoring and passion for the subject area.

The MentorcliQ team is a pleasure to work with - very helpful and responsive.

The only con I have experienced is that there is no spell check on the program administrator side. No one wants to send out mass emails with spelling mistakes or typos.

Michelle K.

IU

Inga U.

Another frustrating aspect (early on) was understanding all of the automation (e.g. backend communications) and how to make it work for us.

Josh W.

MentorcliQ users...

listing-logo
Chronus-logo

Chronus

listing-logo
Volunteer Vision-logo

Volunteer Vision

How would you rate MentorcliQ?

Great Mentoring Experience - Seamless

Our ability to match mentors and mentees on a larger scale has been excellent. The ability to track success and gauge feedback through the MentorCliq tool has also enabled our organization to keep a pulse on how the program is advancing. The customer service team has been very responsive whenw e send emails or call regarding a specific report needed or when we need some additional support from our success coach on education of the resources within the tool. Thank you!

Pros

The software is simple to use (user friendly) and doesn't require a lot of navigation. As a mentor, the tools are easy to use to enter data and record hours. I can simply follow the links that are sent every month and enter information quickly and it is stored easily. As an administrator it is easy to download reports to show how the program is tracking. The matching tool is very efficient once the initial setup is complete. Now that our program is live, the registration process is easy and we can scale the program going forward.

Cons

It is difficult to say. We are early in our program and the software has been simple on our end. As we continue through the program, we will be interested in exploring more of the reporting capability and determine if there are further opportunities to utilize the software beyond the reports we use now.

Mentorcliq has built a turnkey solution that is the best software I seen in years.

It allow our organization to rapidly deploy and implement without hassle and most important the training made available to users is by far a huge bonus.

Pros

Their vase knowledge in mentoring allowed us to not only launch a successful mentoring program but sustain it for years to come. Key attributes to consider: MentorcliQ software ease of usage for our employees allow them to spend more time in Mentoring sessions and less time in the application, which was one of the key deciding factors when selecting the best vendor. MentorcliQ ability to rapidly...

Cons

User friendly and intuitive mentorship matching and management software

This has saved my group time in the overall program management of our mentorship program. The matching options are some of the best compared to other products in this price range.

Pros

The personality portion and the matching options given to the administrator. I also find they have very knowledgeable and agile customer service.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize the landing pages a little more and have self managed opportunities to the forms. While customization to the forms can be done by your account manager, it would be nice to be given some more free form options.

Julie, Thank you for the 5-star review! Happy to hear that you are finding the system to be user-friendly and our success team to be so responsive! We appreciate your feedback about wanting to have more customization options for the administrators. We have plans to release more configuration and customization options for administrators this year and we look forward to rolling this out with your team very soon. -The MentorcliQ Team

The platform makes connecting mentoring relationships easy, and the self-service model works well

Pros

Empowering employees with direct self-service tools to choose their prospective mentors creates some "skin in the game" with both ends of the relationship. In my experience, that results in more meaningful work on both sides of the equation, and creates increased value for the organization.

Cons

The platform itself is could use some updates in terms of aesthetics and UX. It's certainly not a big impediment, but our users have commented that these aspects of their experience that might be improved.

They make it easy!

I helped launch the coaching/mentor program at my original company which was taken over by another one... so two company experiences and each time the MentorcliQ software and team makes it easy for us. I appreciate your company and they way you interact with ours. Thank you for making mentoring fun!

Pros

The ease for all users, admin to the members on our teams using the programs as mentors and mentees. It is straightforward and easy to navigate.

Cons

No negative feedback. I just look forward to hopefully attending more MentorcliQ conferences and virtual calls.

The best partner!

Pros

Easy of use, flexibility, pre-set templates, communication platform, customer support

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any issues. I like all the features.

I love my MentorcliQ team!

Never before have we been able to match mentors and mentees so quickly. This has been such a huge benefit for new educators to have a mentor so quickly in the school year - many are matched BEFORE the school year begins. MentorcliQ has made a huge impact on our educators getting the right kind of support right away to start their school year off strong.

Pros

MentorcliQ was able to seamlessly move our existing mentoring programs into the online space. Because of MentorcliQ, our mentor program reviews have gone up.

Cons

I wish there was some kind of message board for individual Circles.

Wow!

MentorCliQ has helped us positively impact employee engagement and career development, leading to a real increase in retention for employees participating in our mentoring programs. It doesn't get much better than that!

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to learn. Makes it very accessible for both frequent and more limited users.

Cons

N/A - great team and great software. Wish all my vendors were like MentorCliQ.

Great Onboarding Program with MentorcliQ!

Pros

Signing up for the onboarding program was really easy, in minutes I was able to log in, update my profile and then soon I was matched up with my mentor. Along the way I was able to log the time I spent and track my goals. Having an onboarding program was a really helpful way for me to get to know the company culture and kickstart my experience. I am looking forward to being a mentor soon!

Cons

I hope a future version of MentorcliQ could respond to all my emails for me - just kidding, everything is working great! :)

Way to go MentorcliQ!

Great! We are keeping MentorcliQ busy with building our programs!

Pros

Easy to use, reporting easily accessible

Cons

None to think of, software is easy to use

Mentorcliq is an effective way for my IT team to share knowledge and train each other!

As a tech-saavy company, we have high standards and the Mentorcliq team and the platform meets and exceeds!

Pros

My team uses Mentorcliq to share knowledge and expertise in 1 on 1 pairings and in group mentoring circles. As with most companies these days, employee development budgets and time is always strained, the mentoring structure keeps us in a regular cadence of training each other. We have seen excellent results in skill expansion and knowledge transfer.

Cons

None to note, Mentorcliq is exactly what we needed!

McKee Foods: New Partnership with MentorcliQ

Our MentorcliQ partners [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made themselves available to answer questions and address concerns as we approached our McKee Mentoring Program launch date. Their quick responses and assistance allowed us to reach our goal launch date with ease and their continued availability has made our implementation successful. With the help of MentorcliQ we have been able to create a more robust High-Potential Mentoring Program that will open the door to other mentoring programs and opportunities for employee development here at McKee Foods Corporation. Kathy Reid-Papson and Meredith Jackson, Mentoring Program Coordinators

Pros

We really like the QuickcliQ surveys. As we receive QuickcliQ data each month we can see the development areas where the participants have spent their time. This information is valuable to our mentoring program as we strive to meet the development needs of our Mentees. The overall ability to track mentoring engagement and activities.

Cons

The videos and documents in the Resource Library are helpful and of great quality. We would love to see more content added.

MentorcliQ is a phenomenal mentoring partner for us!

Smart mentoring partnership matching and ability to run program analytics. the tool is intuitive and simple to use! We have been able to update the platform to best meet our program needs. Support staff is also fabulous.

Pros

This software helps me effortlessly manage our mentoring program. I have analytics and matching parameters right at my fingertips. Very simple to use!

MentorCliq is fantastic!

This system has made administration of our program soo much easier, we have come a long way from our excel spreadsheet days!

Pros

We absolutely love MentorcliQ - the system and the support are second to none! Easy to use and customizable to fit your program needs!

Cons

Not much honestly, it is very user friendly

Awesome software and spectacular support team!

Pros

Before we started using MentorcliQ we were manually matching mentors and mentees based on their preferences. The time saved from the automatic matching has allowed us to focus more on supporting our mentees and mentors with communication, resources, training sessions, and more. It was also hard to track how often pairs were meeting and how much time was really invested in mentoring, so the monthly QuickcliQ surveys have helped us not only track how much time employees are spending on mentoring, but they also provide an ROI of the program which is what leadership needs to see in order to continue the program.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. The software is user friendly, our success coach is amazing, and we have received great feedback on the program from numerous mentees and mentors.

Powerfully simple tool

Pros

This tool packs a ton of punch in a very simple format. Perfect mentoring matches. Mentoring resources. Check-in agreements. Fast surveys. Data, reports, dashboard access. Easy administration. Phenomenal customer service - you actually mean something to this vendor.

Cons

Can't Say Enough Good Things!!

Pros

We took a long time to determine the best mentoring solution and we are never looking back! We've been constantly blown away by the features, customer guidance, expertise, and personal investment in our program's success. I've never had a better experience with a vendor -- I consider them more partners in our success than vendors. The software is robust, user-friendly, customizable, and intuitive for participants and admins alike. Plus, the team is always working on new features to enhance the experience and prioritizes customer feedback to guide the evolution. I'm confident that they will never stop refining and elevating the tools which means we can focus on running the program itself.

Cons

The team is nothing short of extraordinary - flexible, experienced, and highly customer-focused.

I love my MentorcliQ partners!

Since implementing MentorcliQ I have seen an improvement in our relationship matches and the program communication and reporting has increased dramatically. I recommend MentorcliQ to any organization with a Mentor Program or that is considering one.

Pros

I most like the matching functionalities, communication tools, and the auto generated surveys. Sorry - I can't pick just one; they are all critical to me.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about the software. And, my MentorcliQ partners are by far the best vendor partners. They are all AWESOME people!

Teachers Credit Union MentorcliQ Review

We match up all our new team members with a mentor so they can have an additional resource as they onboard and learn "the ropes." Many of our mentees become mentors for other new team members then as well. We continue to expand our programs to more team members and different departments within our organization so more and more people have the benefit of being mentored or becoming a mentor. This has helped our organization with communication, collaboration and overall team member satisfaction.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customize to your needs

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's super east and we feel very supported by the team at mentorcliQ.

Intuitive and Robust

Pros

MentorCliQ's functionality makes managing mentoring programs so much more efficient and effective! The application has robust features and is very easy to use.

Really great!

Pros

I really like it as it has this modern look and feel and it is really easy to use it. Changes or anything is easily done.

Great networking!

I really like the program. I was matched with a person I did not know. I feel I have made a networking relationship and I have offered ideas and quality virtual meetings (due to COVID). It gives us the opportunities share experiences and allows for mentors to guide in their expertise. I also like that we can be matched up with staff from departments we are not usually working with on a regular basis, this keeps it interesting and really offers an opportunity to collaborate on a larger scale.

Pros

I love how easy it was to enter information and see how easily the matches are made. That matching up is made fun. I also like that we can be matched up with folks from other departments different from our own.

Cons

I feel the software if good but would like to see more contact, maybe two times a month.

Why MentorcliQ is awesome

KSWEEP Mentoring program uses MentorcliQ to keep the future hires engaged before they start their employment within Keysight. Every single future hire that we enrolled in the program, sucessfully started their position at Keysight.

Pros

It is so easy to use! Perfect tool to support Diversity, Equity and inclusion efforts, when recruiting future hires.

Cons

- If we could automate the reporting to go out every so often , that would be just an out of this Galaxy extra feature. - If you had an automated way of importing the HRIS file that could check for errors, it would decrease your workload and the amount of emails sent, when a file is not in the correct format.

Great Mentoring Platform

The benefits of this program is that people are getting connected. This is important because the organization is so large. I believe the more you connect with people, the more you will be able to keep them engaged.

Pros

Great Mentoring Platform. I like how easy it is to use, the tutorials and additional resources are very helpful when designing a mentoring program.

Cons

Not really anything. I have not had a bad experience thus far!

Fun and easy way to mentor!

Pros

As a participant in the company mentoring program I find the system really easy to use! It took minutes to enroll and then later I got matched up with me mentee. The software makes it easy to track the hours I spend mentoring and keep an eye on the goals of the relationship. Mentoring has been really beneficial to me as a mentor, I feel like I am adding value to my mentee and I get re-energized about my own role making things a little more fun!

Cons

None with the system, I wish I had the time to be in more mentoring relationships each year!