Knowify Reviews

4.48/5 (61 reviews)

Tierney Bartell

As a Quickbooks desktop Beta customer, we are still ironing out some sync troubles.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

The online-ability is great for the boss in the field, but with QBD we have had to establish work arounds. Knowify has many modules that are useful, however they do not all work with QBD quite yet. Once they can get the sync figured out it will be a one-stop-shop for estimating, time-tracking, invoicing, scheduling. We do not use the Plan and Track feature, but I can see how that could be VERY helpful. Emailing customers is very easy. Purchase orders are EASY to send. Getting customer signatures is EASY.

Michael Snelson

This is how it should be and it's only getting better

Reviewed 2016-07-06

Knowify is singularly impressive in it's ability to speak to both the complex and real time needs of contractors while satisfying the employee, office staff, and the accountant's requirements. Our office has tried repeatedly to classify this program, as estimation, project management, AR, job costing, etc. when speaking with clients, and ultimately with each new client we find it is more than that, it is simply the right answer for the right problem for contractors. Combine Knowify's ever growing list of built in (and truly astonishing) benefits, with a staff who are willing to take our's, and I'm sure many, users suggestions for improved useage and the result is a company you want to see leading the market. By far the best feature of Knowify is that, with a seemingly simple but comprehensive interface, the program is intuitively generating more beneficial outputs, then we could first imagine.

Joel Meyers

Wanted to make this a priority for my business, but customer service is terrible.

Reviewed 2018-02-25

A good idea of what I want. Otherwise, no benefit at all. This software, by itself, is a great concept, but the management team and the connectivity with my normal QB software is abhorrent. Makes bids, change-orders, and scheduling easy. In theory - but not actuality - it should link with Quickbooks, which, if working, would be awesome.

Gavin Dunn

Great for the sub-trades

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Knowify entered our business at the right time and it has been reliable. We've had our challenges navigating the options to find the right tools to use in each scenario, but it's been well employed since. Custom reports, automated tools, and a mobile event calendar would help knowify replace a few other tools that we are usingKnowify excels in connecting the user with the client in terms of financials. Contracts are made easily and change order management is a breeze

Ashley Paredes

Good app, not for every type of company

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Overall, definitely recommend if you're a basic contracting company. Does this software work? Yes. Is it for every type of professional service company? No.The easy to navigate website and features, and the fact that they will try to accommodate your business needs within the app.

Kristin Kunc

I really like the software. It has made our invoicing system so much easier and job costing.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

I have recommended it. Better organization of invoice tracking and employee productivity.I LOVE the invoicing system and contracts and having it sync with emails its great! Also the employees ability to check into a specific job. There is a lot to like. Also your customer service is great.

Sara Shoemaker

Knowify has drastically simplified the admin side of our business.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Job costing & tracking, easy AIA style billing / invoicing.The biggest pro of this is the step-by-step process from bidding to proposal to billing. We are easily able to track and manage each step of the process, produce AIA style invoices efficiently and track all payments in one application. And a huge shout-out to customer support - anytime I have an issue, they respond and are able to help us out within an hour or two (even outside of business hours).

Jenn Elfner

I really like how responsive the Knowify team is to questions and support!

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Keeping close tabs on project P&L's is great with Knowify. Project Managers/Admin can pull data at any time to keep up-to-date on project costs. We like being able to use AIA billing through Knowify. Finding one place to apply all job costs to a project is great!We all like how we have been able to provide ideas/needs to Knowify and see them integrate many of those into their updates and new options.

Anonymous

Knowify has made the process of paying vendors and tracking jobs incredibly easy.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Quick billing, detailed job tracking, and flexibility.It's easy to use. The layout of menus makes it incredibly easy to navigate. The importing into Quickbooks happens lightning fast. There's a myriad of ways to handle POs making billing incredibly convenient. And the reports are useful.

Lorie Galloway

Try to "live" in Knowify every day.Customer service is great!

Reviewed 2017-10-31

1.) Ease of use 2.) Consistently upgrading features 3.) Basic reporting 4.) Priced competitively 1.) Great YouTube tutorials. 2.) Easy software to start incorporating into your business. 3.) Knowify adding new modules of function in all areas of use 4.) Proactive customer service that is knowledgeable 5.) Consistently asking clients what can be added, that would help their company 6.) Software reporting

Jim Reeves

Great program for managing my commercial roofing company

Reviewed 2018-12-11

This software makes sure we are being profitable and shows us where we need to do better on different kinds of jobs. This software tracks my employee time and job location. Great for seeing how long jobs are actually taking. The estimating portion is awesome once you have your pricing entered. Estimating templates make sure you don't forget parts or pieces to the estimate. Great customer service!

Esther Calton

Knowify is a great tool that has transformed our project management.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Knowify is intuitive, manages job costing well, and most importantly ties all aspects of a job together in one, easy to understand space.

Doug Bartley

This software has been a huge time saver.

Reviewed 2017-10-28

It has saved me hours of paper work when it comes time to invoicing. It is also great to know exactly how many man hours a project takes.Once the estimate is approved the office work is over. All employees are able to track there time and materials directly to the job with no extra work involved when it is time to invoice.

Jolyn Cripps

Nothing else like it!

Reviewed 2017-11-09

Easy paperless contracts and estimates. It rolls almost everything into one system. I can easily keep track of my jobs, the progress of each one, and cost them to stay on budget. Knowify gives our business the power to stay paperless with e-sign contracts and proposals. Our customers absolutely love the ease of clicking a few buttons to accept a proposal and make payments. Before Knowify, my desk was a paper covered nightmare - now I am able to just keep it all right there in one place.

TAMIKO BOTTS

Excellent customer service very easy to work with!

Reviewed 2017-10-24

I really do like this software. It has all the features we need I just wish the time app worked better.I like the job cost part of it and the Change Orders. How it gives the client an option to sign them and send them back.

Elizabeth Scheidecker

Concerns with Knowify

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Knowify allows me to better track materials and labor. Overall, it's alright as a support tool but I feel it still has a long way to go. Knowify Support basically refers to the user manual for any questions - may as well start there before contacting them.Allows me to have a front-end to Quickbooks and provides for a little better job tracking. We previously tracked jobs manually. Knowify also has some helpful reports.

Donna Gustin

Easily tracks jobs and costs associated with the jobs.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

All documents and invoicing in one place. Interacts with QBO.Interacts with QBO. Also like the reports available. Easy to navigate between open and outstanding jobs. Can attach documents all in one place.

Sean Tobin

We've been using Knowify for a couple of years and continually met our needs.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Creating estimates and quotes, time tracking and sending invoicesEase of use and it syncs with quickbooks, so no double entries when invoicing. They are continually looking for feedback as to which features they should add next.

Keith Anderson

Knowify has given us a solution to a problem no-one else could solve

Reviewed 2018-05-23

It gives us a solution to a problem that EVERY contracting business must have but no accounts software seems to recognize it as a challenge. It allows us to release invoices, in part, each month - something that should be so simple but no-one else seemed to have found a simple way to do it. Support, when needed has been excellent and very prompt.

Keele Ramsey

Love the Software ! Best one on the Market ! New App is Great !

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Tech Support is Awesome. I get answers to my questions in a timely manner. Company is open to suggestions on how to improve the program . They will customize reports based on my needs . They are always enhancing the Software to a more user friendly feel.

Nadia Dupuis

Everything in one place!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

The customer service team has been great! They have answered all of my questions, were they able to accommodate all of my requests maybe not but in the end, nothing is 100% perfect but knowify comes pretty close. I would definitely recommend it.I can manage my leads, my proposals, my projects costs, my time sheets and the easy sync to Quickbooks make our day to day activities much simpler. We tried a lot of apps and Knowify was the only one who offered to customize our proposal templates which helped us extremely since we live in Quebec and needed french communication to our customers.

Tonya Schulte

Absolutely the best job costing app for subcontractors and trades that integrates with QuickBooks.

Reviewed 2017-10-28

We love sharing this software and its great features with our construction clients. To my mind there is no better job costing app on the market today for subcontractors and tradesmen in commercial construction.The 2-way sync with QuickBooks; the ability to create AIA style billings directly out of the program (no duplicate entering); the integrations with great apps like ClockShark and Tsheets; the great dashboard on which you can monitor the profitability of each current job; the ease with which you can budget and bid from within the software; the wealth of available reports; and so much more.

Tammy Little

Knowify has made our billing so much easier.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

Knowing that all the calculations on my pay applications is correct is invaluable. I like that the software is web based, the customer support group is fabulous, and it is very easy to use

Anonymous

Recommend Knowify

Reviewed 2018-12-13

It has cut our administrative time in half.Knowify is very user friendly and easy to use. It comes with AIA Billing at a very affordable price. It also syncs to our Quickbooks so there is no need for double entry.

Max Picton

Great management software with excellent customer support

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Customer support is second to none. Issues are usually responded to and dealt with, within the hour. Easy to navigate and intuitive.