Knowify Reviews - Page 3

The only product out there to attempt to tackle the various types of jobs and billing in the trades.

Pros

The ability to create different contract styles, as well as T&M work is invaluable to a company that has many different customer types. Also, doing service work tickets and dispatching has become easier for the office staff. The time keeping per job has been much more accurate than our old paper system creating more billable hours instantly.

Cons

The app has been challenging for the field techs to use to add materials. We track inventory and have around 2800 different parts, it can be cumbersome to find the correct part to add to a ticket.

Decent

My overall experience is that there are room for improvements...

Pros

Has most of the options I am interested in using. Having written that though, it doesn't have all the options...

Cons

No monthly average for hours... I would like it to calculate pay... Be more user friendly with the company the work is being done...

Superb customer service, versatile product

Knowify is great for producing Estimates, Bids, and Invoices on readable forms, with consistent T&C across all projects. Knowify is also great for tracking purchases and the use of materials on construction projects. As a consultant to a construction client, I found the software very easy to learn and use, with the best customer service I have ever experienced in software!

Pros

Easy to use once it is set up. Easy to learn, which is amazingly important! The dashboards are useful, navigation is reasonable. The customer service is absolutely superb! Quick response; helpful, clear answers to questions; quick turnaround for customization.

Cons

Currently the user cannot make any template changes to the base templates for invoices and other forms. All such changes must go through Customer Service. Currently, a company using the software may only have 1 template for each form. Right now, the software is most useful when linked to QuickBooks, though it can be used without the link.

Knowify helped our company streamline our job costing and invoicing.

Streamlined job costing and invoicing.

Pros

I LOVE the time card input, the dashboard view of active jobs, and the expense syncing functionality to Quickbooks.

Cons

For jobs that are in process when the software is implemented, there is not a good way to get the data into Knowify to sync with Quickbooks. It would be helpful to have a little more flexibility when creating invoices, and if you had the option to create a detailed budget (Professional mode) for a job in Knowify but were able to track expenses at the job level.

I have a small contracting business and this software combined with QuickBooks works great.

The ability to easily track my projects costs and to keep track of employees time in order to run payroll.

Pros

It allows me to track costs per project. Time entry is very easy and when combined with QuickBooks allows me to run payroll quickly. The reporting system makes it easy for me to perform my work in progress calculations and all my financials.

Cons

Software is great and customer support team is incredibly responsive

Pros

It's a comprehensive software solution for all facets of my business. The customer support team is great whenever I need help.

Knowify is great!

Pros

Knowify is great! We are using their new software for property management. It is very intuitive and easy to use! The integrations are fantastic and keep work flow going. Their mobile app is very simple so all of our supers are able to navigate through the app in English or in Spanish which is a huge plus!

Cons

There are no cons to Knowify. We signed up before our free trial ended we loved it so much!

Very user friendly.

Organization on a job-by-job basis so I can pinpoint where I can take advantage of making money and identifying where things cost us money. Nice to know overall. Excellent to know by the job.

Pros

The bird's eye views of your whole business. Ease of sending purchase orders and work orders to vendors and contradctors.

Cons

Would like the ability to rearrange individual line items (material line items) within a job phase on the proposal and contract phase.

Has some issues but, good overall

I was very unimpressed with tech support. I do love the slickness of the software and our employees absolutely love it as a time tracker.

Pros

Pretty well organized, effective time tracker, nice to track profitability.

Cons

Too many emails to employees (it sends an email every time a purchase is approved), complicated invoicing on time and materials jobs. I want more flexibility with how I want my invoices to read.

Good Program for Contractors

We've been able to take most of our business electronically, which helps us improve our business and helpls our client communicate with us.

Pros

The customization you can make to quotations, line items and the catalog.

Cons

The scheduling software is very basic. and does not have abilities to add more details so we use another program for this.

Great Idea, Wish it worked better

Takes so much time to ensure Time is put to the correct job. Wish it made a HARD Job Number, sequential, noneditable.

Pros

Customer Sales Tool, and contract managment.

Cons

Amount of effort to have Tsheets apply to the Job to start. The way a contract is decided, Your Phases, might not be how I want to track costs and time. I don't trust the numbers. I want all hours and materials accounted for to the job as a whole. I don't want to spend hours deciding what phase each expense or hour spent goes to.

Every problem and question has been resolved

Pros

The customer support is awesome. I get questions answered pretty quickly. The support staff remains in contact with me until the issue is resolve and I am satisfied. They also are willing to take suggestions to make the software better for the users.

Cons

I really don't have any cons about the product

Great customer service

Job costing - Quickbooks integration - time tracking - scheduling

Pros

The customer service team responds quickly and actually answers my questions. The job costing feature gives me a better financial picture of each job.

Cons

I wish it integrated scheduling with calendars for iCloud or android. Also wish I could do estimates or invoices on the app.

Great customer service and all around software

The customer service at Knowify is exceptional. CSR was very helpful in setting up my account and answering any questions I have. I would recommend Knowify to any business owner.

Pros

Very easy to use and includes everything I need all in one place

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about the software. It is very helpful and I use it everyday.

I really enjoyed using the app

Pros

That I was able to use it on the fly when i need too and was really user friendly. Liked the fact i could track my hours as well

Cons

at amoount of time it took to update everytime i logged into the program and also when you deleted a file on you smartphone it caused a issue with loggin back into the app

Setup and ease of use is great. Clients got going right away and with little training.

Happy client

Pros

Great sync with QuickBooks Online. Virtually flawless. Customer support is top notch. Very quick response during business hours. Interface is simple, useful and easy to figure out if you're a DIY

Cons

Maybe a bit better on the pricing for non users that need to be tracked for the job reports but don't ever actually use the software

Knowify Review

It is a good fit for our business. Looking forward to future improvements.

Pros

Ability to track job costing and payroll through one application.

Cons

Flexibility of job cost categories. A bit of customization options would be nice.

Business Tool

Continuity through our sales process.

Pros

It has many useful features, templates, job costing, digital signature, customer support is fantastic.

Cons

User interface is a little clunky. Reports have a long way to go.

Field service that can actually track costs!

Been using Knowify for a few months now and it's been great so far. Most field service apps handle scheduling and time tracking, but few handle purchasing and job costing as seamlessly as Knowify.

Pros

Job Costing and Purchase order management makes it stand out.

Cons

Wish it had a more streamlined quoting module, or an ability pre-set some of the Quote setting.s Some of the options required are very repetitive for our type of quoting. However we handle thousands of quotes a year which isn't probably what they had in mind.

Great for Job Costing and Budgeting

Pros

I was impressed with the job costing and budgeting functionality. This also includes time tracking with GPS that was very important for our business.

Cons

Ultimately, I was looking for a software that had more workflow management and job tracking functionality and this software was not chosen, but I believe it is a great software for companies with less jobs. The company I was working for had many small jobs that required a lot of workflow management.

We like knowify!

Our ability to track job profitability, manage employee's time, and provide easy reporting for the bosses has been fantastic.

Pros

The ability to easily track, submit, and export the financial status of each job we have.

Cons

Not everything exports and imports from Quickbooks.

Knowify Review

Pros

I like the software it does all the job costing.

Cons

I don't have any cons regarding this software.

Great Job Costing for all specialty contractors

I am a bookkeeper and accountant and it has helped my client. He is actually a designer, so we made a lot of customization. Vinny is Great at Knowify and walks you through and answers all questions.

Pros

The budgeting, invoices and payments snyc Great with Quickbooks Online.

Cons

It takes some time to learn the software and setup.

Great Concept

As an employee in my company for 20 years in Operations, I was called upon to learn new software that handled payables,receivables, contracts, and scheduling. With no previous accounting background I was basically able to grab control of the company bill pay and invoice creation and receivables. Very easy to use and learn. Not to mention after 20 years I finally Know the whole business in and out. Well Done and I recommend it.

We are QB proadvisors recommending Knowify with QBO for contractors

Knowify represents an excellent QB Online integrated app for specialty contractors and subcontractors. The product has all the functionality to plan, propose and engage customers. It rolls seamlessly into project management with many tools including mobile time and expense tracking, material purchasing and cost control and much more. We have found their support to be excellent and a big plus.