Avochato Reviews

4.71/5 (108 reviews)

Shane Frykholm

Avochato is the easiest SMS product to use and setup. It's fast and my customers love it, too.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

The categories are very specific to what I'm looking for. The reviews are helpful and it's a great way to explore new products. The free trial was critical in helping me make my decision to use Avochato. I was able to test the full product's features at my own pace, and once I tested it with customers I was impressed. My customers were very impressed with my quick response times as well. I love that I can text my customers either from the web dashboard, from the mobile friendly dashboard, or from the iPhone app. The integration with Slack is amazing, as I can now text folks back from the "Threads" feature in Slack too. My entire team is on Avochato (support and marketing), and we are responding to both support requests via SMS as well as new leads coming in from our AdWords account. Avochato integrates with AdWords to have new leads text directly into Avochato. They even have a bot that can be configured to answer common questions and collect information. This saves our team so much time and headaches. The design of the product is great...and who doesn't love avocados!

Gene Swarey

Stop Searching! Seriously just go with these guys!

Reviewed 2018-10-26

The team at Avochato has been exeptional! They always got right back to me with all my questions. Were very helpful and a great pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend using them for your text message marketing and to take your business to a new level in staying in communication with your customers!Like the Survey feature. We can use it to gather basic info from our customers saving us both time. Love how easy and intuitive the framework is. You can tag your customers in many ways and broadcast to the specific groups your message would mean the most to using those tags. This way you can be more focused and do not waste texts needlessly. We have our customers birthday in their tag and every day we can send out a Happy Birthday message to the right people. It makes them feel special! You can program auto responses for as many keywords as you need. They have an app for both IPhone an Android that works together with their software so you never miss a text!

Alex Changho

Platform Just Works, and Top Notch Support

Reviewed 2018-08-10

My business contacts prospects for martial arts schools and we interact with them to schedule a time to visit the school. I searched and looked at several platforms before choosing Avochato. Simply put, Avochato was the only platform that would do exactly what I wanted, which was to give one agent the ability to work multiple text phone lines from one platform. I have had several questions, and customer support has always responded in a timely manner. In fact, on a couple of occasions he was proactive about reaching out to me with billing questions etc. I feel valuable as a client. Thanks for helping me help my people!The Avochato platform gives me exactly what I need: an ability for one person to manage multiple text message accounts like they were chat boxes. I love that it allows multiple users to view and manage the same account. Also, both customer and tech support have been excellent, very helpful and responsive.

Paige Shelton

Chat Review

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Its more benefical for my co-workers and I to use this software instead of our own phones. We have the ablility to all see the messages and be able to respond if/when needed. I do wish there was a private chat feature where you and only you can see the message between yourself and the person your chatting with. It would be nice to be able to open that private chat to all if wanted to needed. -Over all it has made communicating with our caregivers alot easier as well. I like that the Avochato software can be used on your mobile device and computer. I also like that there is an APP that can be used as well.

Brooke Puckett

Ease & Efficiency

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Not only drinking the koolaid but I’m eating the guac! I’ve experienced the progression of Avochato. The team actively listens and rapidly responds to your business needs. It’s the people! Avochato support team is not only quick to acknowledge your request, but reliably provides solution(s) or an alternative method. Other notable pros- ease of sending one or 1,000 messages with a few clicks, custom fields & templates for mass broadcasting, broadcast analytics

Andrea Fabiola Mujica Pereira

Great overall experience.

Reviewed 2018-11-16

It's been awesome, the customer support is A1 quality, they are responsive and solve your issues super fast. The pricing for the service is great. Pverall all of our team members love avochato. We can text, call and receive calls from our customers and providers. The tagging system lets you know which type of contact and several other customizable tags you may want to add. You can create broadcast and even schedule text messaging for whatever purpose you may need it.

Blake Stockslager

Super easy SMS platform that will drastically helped our customer experience

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Our market has proven that people are more likely to communicate over SMS now. Avochato gives us that capability that proved to be quick to deploy and use. We have increased our outreach capability with little effort and our customers love it.Pros: Everything! The platform is very easy and intuitive to use, and new users are able to be onboarded in seconds with little training needed. Broadcasts are very easy to set up and save for use later. My biggest praise for Avochato is their support team and management team. They actually listen to feedback, help very quickly, and build features in their roadmap very quickly. I cannot say enough about Avochato. The simplicity of Avochato has drastically increased our customer experience, communication and agility across our entire company. "We're not just drinking the Kool-Aid, we're eating the Guac!"

Teresa Villalobos

Positive. Excellent customer service and response time.

Reviewed 2017-07-07

We were able to have a desktop version, which is what we lacked in the last service we used. When we first signed up with Avochato, it was missing some features we really needed. The Avochato team was more than willing to develop the features we needed and work with us to make it exactly what my team needed. They are extremely helpful and open to improvements. I feel confident that we will be able to use this service as our company grows.

Anonymous

Excellent with a couple huccups

Reviewed 2018-11-16

We are reaching lots of individuals quickly. Avochato support is quick to respond via text or email when issues arise.I liked it being user friendly and that it meets the demands for our company. I like how Avochato is willing to work with us to make it better and more personalized for our type of business.

Sam Hughes

Effective transactional SMS platform. Less than perfect VoIP platform

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-16

We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

Anonymous

We feel more like a partner than just another customer.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Excellent, fast, immediate communication and responses from our field employees The support. The people who handle support. and the people who understand the support you need. The technology works very well, and when we have issues or questions, the Support is amazing. The software has helped us communicate with a few hundred of our employees more easily than email or anything else we have tried. Our employees would rather text than communicate any other way. The software is solid now, and getting even better with each release

Aparna Vemuri

Intuitive and easy to use product to manage customer communications

Reviewed 2017-07-16

Quick setup with no development time - bonus points because it worked seamlessly when we transitioned our core Phone systems from one provider to another. Free trial that helps you assess the product with no risk. The customer support is super quick and responsive to help with any questions.

Michael Melendez

Great Customer Support. Interactive & Intuitive.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Save money, time, and expand my options for marketing.It will allow me to scale my business in real estate sales. I can get creative and improve my marketing and service for leads and clients. I just added my first assistant and I'm beginning to add more members to my team so that I can expand my business. The features in this software will allow me to delegate a portion of my workflow to others. I like that they're expanding features and willing to accept feedback/suggestions to improve the product over time.

Lateef Farooqui

Avochato Use

Reviewed 2018-11-16

We love the product, simple to use and implement across the team. We use it for both day to day business as well as broadcast marketing. The ROI is great, the ease of use simple and feature requests are handled promptly.

Kaitlyn Gordy

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I have enjoyed it so far and our customers are grateful for this form of contact and the service we offer. I was able to provide convenient and easy customer service to our customers.

Katie Walton

Love this team and product!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

We are able to reach all our employees numerous times a day with texts that go out instantly. I can group our employees by specialties and send a text directly to them. This is so easy to use and the team is so helpful. Any suggestions I have given to make the product more user friendly, they are on it. It's so nice to work with a great team.

Dave Roberts

Simple to use but extremely effective with driving guest hospitality

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Quick setup, easy to train on, easy to use. Flexibility to use with multiple parties (guests, owners, vendors, internal staff). Search capability is very powerful.

Anonymous

Notifications on the fly!

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I love the fact that we can communicate with our clients on the fly without having to sit in front of a computer all day in an emergency situation. I can simply open the android application, browse to the site and easily send out a notification to our clients as needed

Kent Mire

Great software

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Gives us more flexibility and faster response time to needs of our clients inside of our conference center. Ease of use and quick set-up. Support is great and the company is very responsive to needs of clients. This software has given us much more flexibility in communication and that has been a huge benefit to our office.

Avochato Review

Reviewed 2018-11-21

It's a very simple, easy to use, and does the job of a texting platform!

Krish Chopra

A great product with great customer service

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Overall fantastic - we schedule a quarterly call to make sure we're using all the new features. Ease of use. I have my entire team using it. Took less than 3 hrs onboarding.

Anonymous

Avochato is exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Avochato is our one-stop-shop for all our b2c communication needs. So easy to set up and use. Tons of features available, but super easy to understand their functionality and use what you need. New features regularly being released, too. Great support from Avochato.

Chris Smith

Avochato the best texting solution after a long time researching!

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Again, powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! This is the new way of connecting with my past clients. Snail mail and email is dead!It's powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! I was concerned that I may not be a large enough customer to warrant much one on one attention, but that is not the case at all. Every time I reach out I have a quick response! Several times they connected through a live video meeting to walk me through my scenario and questions on my computer.

Eric Carrillo

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Great for higher education.I like that you can assign names to phone numbers once they submit a ticket and it keeps track of all their submissions.

Derek Perez

Outstanding Company and Product!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-16

Avochato has been a great company to work with. Their team is lead by outstanding individuals who knows what it takes to run a successful start up business. Beyond their leadership, their employees are the best individuals I have worked with in many years. Not only is their product top notch, just the overall culture of Avochato is something each company should replicate. Cant wait to see what the future holds for them!Avochato's software is by far one of the best on the market for text messaging solutions. Not only is their software very user friendly, but they also offer a lot of robust features that takes Text Messaging software to the next level.