Blaze Verify Reviews

4.71/5 (17 reviews)

Anonymous

Does what I need it to do

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

Pros
It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity.

Cons
Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of making adjustments to the Hubspot integration that should be completed shortly. If you're interested in giving it another shot, please reach out to us next time you verify a list, and I am happy to assist you to do so through the integration. :)

Quinton Adams, ITIL®

Great tool for Sales Development

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Overall, Blaze Verify has been a great addition to my current arsenal of tools

Pros
Sometimes I'll use a separate tool to find a person's email address and I can check to make sure it's deliverable before wasting time sending bounced tracked emails that clutter up my CRM

Cons
Every now and then you get an "unknown" result when checking an email address but that's pretty standard

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Quinton!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze has been great.

Gino Aynaga

Blaze Verify, another useful tool in the arsenal

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Ill continue using it along with other tools that I use to be more efficient

Pros
Blaze Verify is a time saver. Rather than emailing out and guessing if emails will get through to the intended recipient, Blaze gives me a Risk status on each one so I can focus on sending to those that I know will go through and then going back later to send the riskier emails later when I have more time

Cons
I know there is no silver bullet, when Blaze cant verify the email address, you get a "Risky Status" which means that only a certain percent of the emails with that status will go through

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Gino!

Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed our service.

Allen Wall

Blaze Verify Comments

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Insuring critical mail gets thru to intended parties.

Pros
I like the support received as a user and more importantly that it is accurate. I submitted a false email address to multiple other verification services and virtually all, with the exception of Blaze indicated it was not a good address. That alone convinced me. Also you screen menus are exceptionally easy to navigate. Congrats on a great product.

Cons
Do not like the large number of Risky comments but I am assuming not the software fault.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Allen,

Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service.

Rachael Doyle

Great Stuff!

Reviewed 2019-08-16

It's great. Customer service is ideal, always avail, can't be the pricing, and honestly, it does exactly what i need it to do. Wish there were a few more features, but for the price, you can't beat this service.

Pros
Love the price, and the ease of use! I like that i can do hundreds of emails at a time, or just one!

Cons
I wish i could type in a url, and then all the emails found for that site. and then verify ones that aren't initially listed. that way i have a jumping off point. Similar to the hunter IO experience.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service.

Love This Software!

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Pros
Love how I can trust that my emails will be verified. Had some initial issues with setting up the integration, but customer support got on the phone right away and troubleshooted the issue with me.

Cons
I haven't had any issues so far, looking forward to keeping using this product to help my marketing efforts.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience has been a great one.

Paul Ong

Blaze Verify is the good overall

Reviewed 2019-05-03

Pros
Very easy to use if you know what you are doing. Has many great features

Cons
Need more video tutorial for beginners

Response from Blaze Verify

Paul,

Thank you for the review, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed Blaze Verify! We appreciate the feedback, and will definitely take it into consideration. If you have any questions, please chat us at support, we're happy to help. :)

William Johnson

Great Technology

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Great support and great pricing!

Pros
This software allows you to ensure you are sending emails to valid addresses only. I saves you from being targeted as Spam by sending too many undeliverable emails.

Cons
No complaints it just works. The software is easy to use.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi William,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Blaze Verify.

Sarah Bernstein

Blaze Review

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
Blaze verify is easy to use, comes up quickly on search results, seems accurate.

Cons
I just kind of forget it exists, there's no way to catalog what I"ve already done.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! Just so you know, all of the lists you upload remain in your dashboard, so you're able to easily see which emails you have already verified. If you'd like assistance with this, please reach out to our Customer Support team, we're happy to help!

Hannah Douglas

Easy to Use Email Checker

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Pros
This software is easy to use and get started with, and the results of the data are reliable and easy to download and get using. It is also great value for money!

Cons
It would be great if this software had more integrations with CRM's so that less work had to be done manually.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using Blaze Verify. We're in the process of adding more integrations and will let you know when they are live.

Anonymous

Give you the most bang for the buck

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-10

Pros
it is simple, super helpful and most of all it just works.

Cons
None: it does what it is supposed to with any issues.

Response from Blaze Verify

We're so happy you've enjoyed Blaze Verify! Thanks for taking the time to give us with your feedback.

Prasanna Kumar K

Good verification of emails

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-24

Good and satisfactory.

Pros
I checked some mails i got from prospecting team.i was able to filter out some spam trap emails and bounce emails saving my email reputation.

Cons
I think this could be rolled into popular email service providers such as mailchimp.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Just so you know, we offer integrations with a lot of ESPs, CRMs, and marketing platforms, including MailChimp. Please reach out to us at support and I'd be happy to show you how to integrate. :)

Boris Sokolov

Satisfied customer review

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Emails are our biggest marketing channel and Blaze Verify make sure we do it the best way possible

Pros
Really easy to use and fast verification service

Cons
Nothing in general would be cool if the prices were lower!

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Tony Sheppard

Email Dist List Verify

Reviewed 2019-05-10

We have an email dist list of approx. 12,000 emails. Blaze makes managing and updating this list much easier.

Pros
Very easy to use, learned in minutes. Can be functional very quickly.

Cons
Labeled a lot of emails as "risky". Possibly too "cautious"

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it! I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience with Blaze Verify. Our priority is to improve your sender reputation and deliverability, and to provide you with a quality score for each email address you upload. If you'd like to provide more information on the emails you feel we're being too cautious on, please reach out to our Customer Support team, we're happy to look into this for you. :)

Jasper Oliver

Wow, this is the smoothest email verification tool we've tried

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Extremely satisfied. I will use them again! Oh, and their support is stellar :)

Pros
I am positively surprised how smooth and efficient the tool is. Love the user experience and the ability to filter out what exactly emails I want to keep.

Cons
I did not use the software too often so I coudn't pick any cons so far. I will update this review if I find something.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Jasper,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Benjamin Poisson

Great tool to avoid bounced campaign

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
- Easy of use - Stability of the platform - UI interface : beautiful & clear - Pay as you use it : you don't pay monthly recurring payment but just credits. - Easy et customizable sexports

Cons
- The risky status of the email can impact a campaign but the tool can't guess if they are valid or not

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Benjamin!

Thank you for your review, we're so happy to hear you've enjoyed Blaze Verify.

Steven Solomon

Good service.

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Pros
Ease of use. The service works as advertised.

Cons
The pricing plan may need to be improved.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Steven!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10