Emailable

Email Verification that's astonishingly easy and low-cost.

visit website

Emailable Reviews

Pros

This email software has been a lifesaver. It works well my websites when I need to get emails verified and have a clean email list that is organized to my liking.

Sophia B.

Adam H.

Ronny Y.

Cons

Despite the verification, my bounce rates were slightly higher than anticipated. Hard to know if that is an issue with my email settings or bad email addresses, etc.

Robby M.

It is a little limited for how much you pay for it.

Grant B.

Mike P.

Easy to set up and integrate with Active Campaign

Transcript

George: Hi, my name is George. I'm a marketing consultant. I'd give Emailable four stars. And for more...

Very Helpful Email Cleaning Tool

Transcript

Michael K.: Hello, my name is Michael. I'm a president and I give Emailable five out of five. For more...

must have if you need to increase email stats (delivery)

Great, fast, helpful, intuitive. Very helpful support (Thanks Pedro!)

Pros

Very intuitive Secure (pass for login is sent everytime to my email) Very cheap and very fast Credible results presented in easy to use files (files are categorized after validation) Very helpful support Great feature "JS Widget" with live email form testing (email will be verified live, during form filling)

Cons

Only one thing: live email form testing is not working in modal windows (ie. if your lead magnet is presented as modal popup).

Glad to hear your feedback, Rafal! We will keep optimizing our platform to be the fastest and the most cost-effective in the market.

After trying others this is the best

Can't say much more than what i said above with pros and cons, but i will say i did my homework. It isn't cheap to run a list through a service like this, especially the size we have, but after being given a large group of test credits to use (more than many others) and the incredible support I was sold.

Pros

It truly is very fast. I ran 160,000+ emails through it and the process was seamless. It is also a very clean process with a lot of granular options. They are also the only one that included names and gender for many emails that we didn't have that information for - which was BOSS. But the very best reason to go with Blaze is their support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered question after question for me and even when there was a missing feature that others had she checked with the developers and HAD IT ADDED for me (including bad syntax emails in final report). Wow, blew me away that it was added so quickly, shoot even at all. Right then i knew i would be going with them.

Cons

The very small detail i liked about others that could be a little better is the way the final report is broken down for risky emails. Blaze has a percentage for risky emails, which is nice since you can sort by that column in your final report to see the ones that are close, but others show why they are risky a little better. For example "full inbox" or something like that.

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze Verify was so positive and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Emily

A review from a MRA

I am working as an MRA, so when I have the need to search for an email domain or verify something I always turn to Emailable. As I mentioned, I love that it has so many free credits, easy to use, simple yet very efficient. Definitely makes my work easier, saves my time, and overall gives a great final result.

Pros

The product is very easy to use, the interface is very nicely made, everyone can get a grip of it. To me as an MRA, one of the most important and beneficial features is the domain search and catch-all server detection. It saves me a lot of time while researching to know that I have a tool where I can check and find a domain of the company and that I can in the same place do email verification and catch all detection. It saves a lot of time personally because I don't have to switch between different tools. I can do everything in one place which is quite nice. It is very user-friendly, I am currently on a free trial and really enjoying it. I love that we are given a lot of credits which is unusual for tools. Great work!

Cons

Honestly, so far I have not found anything I dislike. I am really enjoying it

I like it but I don't trust

nice platform but I am not sure about the info

Pros

easy to use for every body and nice dashboard

Cons

veracity of information, I uploaded files but not always gave me good results

Hi Efren, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Blaze Verify. Just so you know, we offer a 98% deliverability guarantee, which means that no more than 2% of the emails marked as "deliverable" will bounce - this way you can be totally confident that the results you receive from Blaze Verify are reliable and accurate. Best, Emily

Easy to set up and integrate with Active Campaign

Generally, very positive. The integration that we used (Active Campaing) was easy to set up and worked great, particularly as a verifications step to integrate into existing automations! It's really nice to be able to do this regardless of the source and not to have to use captchas on forms etc to avoid list bombing. The price point was as expected. Would recommend!

Pros

It was very easy to integrate with Active Campaign. I had a client who had deliverability issues from a combination of factors: unengaged subscribers on their existing lists as well as list bombing and spam emails coming in through a variety of sources. We were able to integrate the verification process as a step into the automation easily in Active Campaign/ Therefore preventing spam trap email addresses from entering automated email sequences, this was a big positive and not easy to achieve with other tools we looked at. Also, we were able to segment the existing mailing list far more effectively - this data was invaluable in putting in place an email re-engagement plan.

Cons

While most of the addresses were in Active Campaign and pulling the data with the native integrations was easy, .CSV import was tricker than expected. Some of our subscribers were in another legacy tool and we had to do manual import, matching columns and headers etc ended up being more work than anticipated. To get this workflow to work well we ended up pre-formatting in google sheets. Not a huge deal at all, but definitely room for improvement in the manual upload process.

Hi George, Thanks for your review - we're happy to hear you've enjoyed Emailable! Next time you upload a CSV file manually, please reach out to our support team. You do not need to reformat the file as we can pull the email addresses from its original format. I apologize if there was any confusion!

Does what I need it to do

Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

Pros

It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity.

Cons

Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of making adjustments to the Hubspot integration that should be completed shortly. If you're interested in giving it another shot, please reach out to us next time you verify a list, and I am happy to assist you to do so through the integration. :) Best, Emily

Solid product, solid results

Overall I've had a positive experience with Emailable. I use it to verify old data and to make sure any client data provided for campaigns does not include bad or undeliverable records. By doing so I've improved deliverability for many clients, reduced bounces, and saved money by ridding lists of data that does not provide business value.

Pros

One of the best features about Emailable is its ease of use. The process for uploading, viewing results, and downloading verified data is super easy to use and understand. The speed for verifying the files is also impressive, so there are minimal wait times to get results even on larger data sets.

Cons

There are no major issues with the software. Everything works as it should.

Hi Adam, Thanks for your review of Emailable! Happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and you've improved your deliverability :)

Email verfication at a good price

We validate all outbound marketing emails using Emailable. Using this tool reduces bounce rates and improves delivarbility.

Pros

This product provides almost identical results to a differnt product that I've been using for years called NeverBounce. I switched 100% to Emailable because it's half the cost and provides the very similiar results.

Cons

I haven;t found anything yet that I don;t like about the product.

Hi Henry, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using Emailable.

No Nonsense Email Validation Tool

Overall, I'm pretty happy with Emailable. No complaints. I use it myself & my team also uses it for validation and the overall user experience is intuitive and needs no guidance. I love the quirky names given to the lists .

Pros

Emailable works like advertised. I get verified Emails that don't harm my marketing campaigns.

Cons

Would be pretty nice if it could suggest valid emails in the case of invalid emails as an additional service. I would pay for that !

Hi Avinash, Thanks for your review!

The Checker was our final choice

Overall has been a fantastic experience. Very easy to use, provides results as desired.

Pros

The platform was incredibly easy to use, provides great reporting, and is cost effective.

Cons

Haven't found anything so far that is a con.

Hi Timothy! Thank you for leaving your review. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience!

Protecting Our Email Sender Reputatio

I administer a CRM for one of my clients. We use it to distribute email newsletters to different segments of their customers and prospects. The CRM vendor was limiting how many emails per day we could send, based on their opinion of our list quality. To raise our email reputation, I began using Emailable (then known as Blaze Verify) to verify the email addresses before sending the newsletters. Deleting...

Pros

Emailable provides fast results and is easy to use. Because I don't have a need to use the product continuously, I appreciate that there's no recurring monthly fees. I just buy credits and use them when necessary. The reports and downloadable files are easy to understand. If an email address is undeliverable or risky, Emailable tells me the reason why.

Cons

Perhaps because I only use the product on demand, I don't always remember how to use the product after it finishes processing. Sometimes I have to hunt around for a way to view the details the software provides, listing the records with undeliverable email addresses for example. The capability is there, it's just not obvious that some of the labels in the results chart are also clickable buttons. It's not a big deal, but I've always thought the interface would be better if they just added links labeled "details".

Hi Mike, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review of Emailable. We value your feedback, and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with Emailable. If you have any questions moving forward, our customer support team is happy to help :)

The best email checker

Pros

The Checker is surprisingly good. The company is concerned with the custumers and always makes promotions for free credits. They value more the service than getting money at all cost. But about the software, It gives you not only the validation of the email but the risk of each email. I've never got a false positive with the checker.

Cons

You don't have a free limit to use it that is renewable per month. Only 10.000 credits for start.

I have tried many email verification services, this is the best.

I've been a customer for a couple years now. I came to TheChecker from many other services. After getting too many complaints from lists, TheChecker cleared it all up for us.

Pros

The API is well documented, the results are the best in the industry. The pricing is great. But most importantly, I get far fewer bounces and complaints after running my lists through TheChecker than any other service. In the end, that's​ what matters most right?

Cons

There are no cons for me. It works great, it's​ easy to understand and its API documentation makes it very easy to get started. I can't find a thing to complain about.

"Remove unknown and bogus emails addresses from your contacts list."

My emails are going to real emails and not to all the junk email that some people give to you! This is what I need from TheChecker. I get a great result!

Pros

I love the fact that you can Individually check email addresses or (my favorite) use an API connection to automatically check addresses! I have been using TheChecker both using the online interface as well as the ability to upload a file to have my emails validated as well. It is extremely easy to use and I have had great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that does not work as expected!

We are delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use, both the website interface and the API integration. We will keep working to keep it seamless, easy to use and the fastest tool possible :)

The must-have tool

TheChecker prevents users from using invalid email during signup on my site.

Pros

The tool is simple, easy to use with an affordable price. And it still gives us free credits to try.

Cons

Nothing. The tool is low cost and even gives me free credits occasionally.

Best price in the market and API worked great

Great price, great API and great value for money

Pros

We use the Checkers API integrated with our Email Marketing platform. IT worked like a clock and never had any issue. Plus the price is so fair.

Cons

Nothing so far. They are having new features rolled out.

Excellent choice for email validation

Pros

User-friendly Javascript Widget for a form is a killer for non-coders to put an email validation on website forms. Pay-as-you-Go helps to use it as and when you want, 100% value for money (no fear of losing credits on monthly subscription) Excellent customer support Good for bulk-email validation

Cons

Still, need improvements in detecting 'spam listed' emails. I used the email validator on the website, it works well but doesn't stop spammer's emails.

The best software for validating e-mail addresses

By running emailable regularly on our email list to clean it we noticed an increase in ROI on our email marketing campaigns, and by introducing their email verification on opt-ins we were able to filter out a lot of spammy emails before they even land on our list which is really great and saves us a lot of hassle down the line.

Pros

Emailable helps us reduce the spamminess of our emails by sending our campaigns only to our engaged email subscribers, we regularly run it on our e-mail database and it deletes the irrelevant e-mail addresses to keep our list clean and our deliverability high.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about emailable is the long waiting period when I run it on big lists but this is somehow normal, but now we turned on their automation which monitors and cleans our list daily and on autopilot so this somehow solves it.

Hi Yassine! Thank you for your detailed review of Emailable. We're happy to hear we've helped increase your campaign ROI!

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Works very nice, has cool integrations possible with Zapier, API, ... so we can keep all our systems clean that uses e-mails from clients and prospects. Also for our e-mail campaign service for our customers, we can offer a solid solution to our customers so they can keep their lists also clean.

Pros

Our email lists stay clean and healthy on autopilot thanks to TheChecker!

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything works as expected

Great tool for Sales Development

Overall, Blaze Verify has been a great addition to my current arsenal of tools

Pros

Sometimes I'll use a separate tool to find a person's email address and I can check to make sure it's deliverable before wasting time sending bounced tracked emails that clutter up my CRM

Cons

Every now and then you get an "unknown" result when checking an email address but that's pretty standard

Hi Quinton! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze has been great. Best, Emily

Must Have Marketing Tool

Pros

First off, I was a dedicated user of the Checker. I was pleased to find that none of the functionality I loved about Checker was lost in the merger with Emailable. If you use email messaging in your marketing mix, this is a tool you cannot live without. How many times have you believed you were working with a clean email list only to see those bounces add up after you hit the send button? Using emailable keeps the cost, time, and frustration at a minimum. The cost of the program is pennies at most but the savings are tremendous. It's also very fast and easy. I highly recommend making this your go-to email marketing tool.

Cons

No, No, No. This tool is great! I haven't found a problem with it yet.

Hi Jo! Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable! Thanks for leaving us a review :)

Melhor custo/benefício em termos de verificação de email

Comecei a usar a TheChecker em 2020 para melhorar os resultados de campanha de email marketing da agência. Apesar de ser um investimento, diminui os meus custos, porque otimizou meu banco de dados, e passei a entregar menos quantidade, com mais qualidade. Há um mês migrei para Emailable e estou considerando algumas opções novas pra agência, como a formato de assinatura mensal, que vai ser importante para ter previsibilidade de custos para os clientes.

Pros

O preço, que é o melhor do mercado dentre a qualidade dos resultados que entrega. Apesar de estar acostumada com o dashboard da TheChecker, agora, como Emailable, fiquei surpresa com a intuitividade do novo sistema.

Cons

Quando era TheChecker, eu não tinha a opção de pagar com moeda brasileira, e isso era um fator negativo, porque além da compra estar sujeita à oscilação do dólar, ainda tinham os impostos da compra. Agora, a Emailable oferece essa opção.

Hi Luiza, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you have been enjoying Emailable. If you have any questions about our subscription options, our customer support team is happy to help!

Programa que cumple con su cometido

Pros

Cumple con lo que ofrece, realiza la validación de los correos de forma simple y rapida. No se ha tenido muchos problemas en su uso.

Cons

Al momento de descargar los formatos puede que haya un poco de desorden.

Thanks for taking the time to do it, Richard! Regarding the cons you mention, unfortunately there is an encoding mismatch between the universal format and some major sheet software. There are 2 ways to overcome it. Please get in touch with us either on chat or at hello@thechecker.co and we will walk you through it :)

Great Service

Pros

Great Service for email validation Cheap Price Quality 99%

Cons

there are some issue with verification aol.com and att.net emails

Get Organized with This!

My overall experience has been great with this automated system, I love to stay organized and have clean email lists of those who are subscribed or signed up.

Pros

This email software has been a lifesaver! It works well my websites when I need to get emails verified and have a clean email list that is organized to my liking. The automated feature works like a charm and cuts out alot of manual work you need to do when it comes to emails.

Cons

It might not be as user friendly as it should be only because of the interface might take a little time to get used it but its definitely not rocket science, you'll get the hang of it! Then let it do the rest of the work for you.

Hi Sophia! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience! Best, Emily