Dialfire Reviews

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

Anonymous

Dialfire is a great callcenter platform, that can be set up really quickly and easily.

Reviewed 2017-11-08

Pros
It was really easy to set up. I did not have to install anything. Right after signing up I imported my contact list and it worked right away. Then I added my users and the caller id and I could start immediately. Dialfire build the contact formular based on the import. It was really straightforward. I decided to add some additional fields, which was a matter of a few clicks. Later on when I wanted to see the statistics I asked via the Dialfire chat and they helped me right away. I selected the fields I am interested in and Dialfire build the statistic right away. The support also told me about a wallboard, which I then created in 3 clicks. It is now displayed to my agents and especially the Team leaders like to see the progress.

Cons
0/1500 It is not ideal for inbound projects that are not campaign-based as it does not include an IVR.

Jacob Hiller

Powerful and support is very helpful to setup.

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Creating and launching call center to rollup up on our leads and sales is an intimidating task. Dial Fire has all the necessary elements so we can run a high volume contact center for a fraction of the costs and setup headaches. The support and follow up to help set up the system has been super helpful. Thanks for making a great product and providing everything I need to set it up. The impact in our business has already become apparent.

Pros
Features, ease, and support... it does everything we would need and more.

Cons
There is a learning curve... but it is a powerful software to learn.

Benjamin Barnack

A comprehensive solution at scalable costs

Reviewed 2017-11-08

With Dialfire we were able to improve efficiency. With the solution even complex campaigns can be realized without much effort.

Pros
The solution is easy to implement and works well on our systems. The support is very easy to reach and always competent.

Cons
The documentation and manuals are good and up-to-date, but could be a bit more extensive at one point or another.

Benedikt Martens

Very easy and smart to handle cloud dialer with cheap prices.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Pros
The handling of the dialer is very smart and easy. Very good and fast dialing combined with cheap prices. The software is web-based and usable all over the world. Recommendable for most of the callcentres.

Cons
Nothing special, sometimes in campaigns with more than 10 million data a little slow querys. Not very disturbing.

Bojan Goljevscek

Great software for small campaigns, easy to set up and run

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Pros
We used Dialfire to run a few telemarketing campaigns. It was very easy to set up and have it running within less than an hour. Great customer support. Easy to top us as they accept CC's, some other CRM's don't, which make it difficult to start of a campaign quickly. They don't charge licence or admin fees, the only fees is the telecom/impulse per minute. Good statistics for a free software. Multiple dialing options. A lifesaver.

Cons
Slightly more expensive impulse fees than other CRM's, however no licence fee.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Great Call Center Software

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Good experience

Pros
1) Easy to set up and use 2) Good support from the customer support team

Cons
Must work on pricing structure to be more competitive in the market

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10